• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Settling In Ch. 02

Settling In Ch. 02

Chapter 2 -- Unexpected Guests (Thursday, August 3rd)

The next morning, Elizabeth McCullough looked up from her painting in annoyance. Damn doorbell! Who'd be at the door anyway? It's not like she knew anyone in the town. She supposed Peter might have forgotten his key, but it was too early for him to be home. Sighing, she dropped her brush in a jar, wiped her hands, and went out of the studio. Her annoyance at the interruption was aggravated by the fact that she'd gotten a late start on her work in the first place. Peter had come home a bit earlier than usual the day before, and had practically dragged her into the bedroom as soon as he'd walked in the door. She didn't know what had gotten into him, but it had made for a very enjoyable evening! He'd come twice -- once in her mouth, once in her pussy -- before they paused to order pizza, then deposited another load of cum between her legs before finally drifting off to sleep. And when you added what he'd done with his mouth and hands into the mix, she'd come more times than he had. It had been a lot of fun, Elizabeth had to admit, but she'd slept through the alarm the next morning.

Their new house was so ridiculously large that it felt like she had to walk a mile to get to the front door. She watched herself in the mirror on the back of the door as she came down the hall. The word "petite" was made with women like her in mind: only 5'2", slim, small-breasted and narrow-hipped. Her dark hair was cut in a short, rough shag, above the shoulders and in bangs over her startling green eyes. There was a smudge of paint on her cheek, and many more on her black jeans and t-shirt. She paused to collect herself for a moment. She was honest enough to admit that she was just feeling lonely and out of sorts with the move, but she and Peter had discussed it extensively, and had both decided to go for it for the sake of his career. Her art could be done anywhere, and though she was selling some work, it wasn't paying its own way yet. The money Peter was making at Wills-Power would pay for a lot of paint!

She opened the door to find three women standing on the porch. Even though she tried not to be judgmental, the descriptions her brain tossed up included terms like "soccer mom" and "trophy wife". All three were smiling broadly at her. They were like a matched set: one blonde and two brunettes, but all with bright blue eyes and statuesque builds, to put it mildly. Their light summer dresses -- much more suitable to the climate than her own clothes, she had to admit -- left little to the imagination concerning their figures. They all carried expensive-looking handbags.

"Hello," chirped the blonde. She looked to be about forty, but a very well-preserved forty. Her companions looked somewhat younger. "You must be Elizabeth! I'm Susan Wills, Victor Wills' wife. My husband mentioned that he'd had a chat with your husband, and suggested that I come by with a few friends to welcome you to our little town. This is Erin," -- the one with long brown hair -- "and Ann," with shorter hair.

Elizabeth stood in the door, absently rubbing the back of her neck and staring at them. She was bemused. It was like the invasion of the suburbanites. She could only imagine what they thought of her appearance. Recovering herself, she invited them inside. It would have been rude to not accept the friendly overture. She led them back into the oversize kitchen and offered them something to drink. As she poured some iced teas, Susan started chattering on about the town and their families and how nice the house was and how much they all liked having new neighbours and how did she like the town so far and did she have any kids and on and on. Erin and Ann were quieter, but did get in their own comments and questions from time to time as well. Elizabeth almost laughed out loud at the avalanche of talk, but did her best to answer. The town seemed nice enough, but a bit dull for her tastes. No, they didn't have any kids. No, she wasn't bored being home all day without kids because she had her art that she worked on.

They kept commenting on her appearance -- not criticising, exactly, more about her skin type and lack of makeup -- and eventually Susan opened up her handbag and pulled out an array of tubes and compacts and brushes. She pulled her chair over so she was sitting directly in front of Elizabeth and solemnly stared at her for a moment before selecting something from the debris on the table. Leaning in, she began applying the makeup, some kind of cream, to her face.

Elizabeth tried hard to keep a straight face. She wasn't really a makeup person -- a bit of lipstick and eyeliner was about as far as she ever went -- but she found she was enjoying this break in her routine and allowed it to continue. It was a bit disconcerting to stare right into Susan's intense eyes, but if she looked down she got more than an eyeful of the woman's amazing cleavage, so she settled for kind of staring off over her shoulder, watching Erin and Ann chat while Susan worked on her face. Susan was talking in a low voice about what this would do for her skin, how nice she'd look with this other on, that sort of thing.

Elizabeth just sort of tuned it out, turning her head as directed by her personal makeup artist. Whatever was going on her face felt kind of good, actually. Warm and tingly. It was relaxing, feeling Susan's firm hands holding her face, rubbing her skin, making her pretty. The tingling got stronger, and she actually felt a matching tingle in between her legs and in her nipples. Her eyes drifted back towards Susan, pausing for a while on her bright red lips. She was still talking, but Elizabeth didn't really register the words. Her eyes dropped down to stare at Susan's breasts, barely restrained by her light blue dress. Her nipples were hard and very prominent. Elizabeth felt hers harden too, and suddenly had a vision of sucking on Susan's breasts. That was odd.

She realised suddenly that Susan had stopped applying the makeup. Her face was about six inches away from Elizabeth's. She was smiling brightly as Elizabeth raised her eyes from her chest to meet her eyes. "How does that feel, dear?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she continued, "You look lovely now! Doesn't she ladies? Do you like the makeup? It's made right here in town by Wills-Power! Tell you what! I've got lots of extra -- being married to the president does have its advantages -- so I'll leave you a whole selection of products, and you can try them out. Give me a call if you'd like any help with them, or any suggestions. How does that sound?"

Elizabeth stared blankly at her for a moment. What had she said? Then it felt like her brain clicked suddenly into gear. She smiled back at Susan, and was a bit surprised to hear herself say "Thanks so much Susan! I'm so glad you guys came by today! I'd love to try out the makeup, but I'll probably need some help; I've never used it much. Could you come by tomorrow maybe, around lunchtime?" She felt like something about her voice sounded odd, but she couldn't quite figure out what.

"Of course dear, I'd love to. We want you to feel welcome and comfortable in our little town." Susan patted her gently on the hand as she stood up. Erin and Ann followed her lead, and they all followed Elizabeth out of the kitchen.

Elizabeth shut the door behind them and stared at her reflection. The smudge of paint was gone, replaced by a very stylish and sexy makeup job on her face: foundation, a bit of colour on the cheeks, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, dark red lipstick. She looked very hot, she had to admit. Her head still felt a bit funny though, and her nipples were still standing out like bullets under her t-shirt. Stumbling a bit, she went back to the kitchen and gathered up the all of the Wills-Power products that Susan had left her. She carried them with her back to the studio and piled them up on the counter in the small bathroom that opened off it. After staring blankly at herself in the mirror for a while longer, she shook her head and went back out to her painting. There was work to be done, after all.

It wasn't a very productive afternoon, though. She had trouble concentrating on the painting, a large abstract piece in vivid blues and reds. After more than an hour, she finally gave it up as a bad job, plopped down on her couch and picked up a sketchpad and charcoal stick. Not really concentrating, she let her hand move over the page while her mind wandered. It kept going back to how it had felt when Susan had been applying the makeup. Just thinking about it made her tingle again. Susan was so nice, and Erin and Ann. And sexy. Those breasts had just looked good enough to eat. Or lick. She looked down at the full page and saw that it was covered with erotic images of her new friends. Elizabeth smiled to herself and realised that she was really looking forward to tomorrow. She tossed down the pad and went off to fix some dinner before Peter got home. He'd need his strength this evening, she decided.

When Peter got home, he was astounded to see her all made up, and listened incredulously to her talk about the visit. He had to admit that he'd apparently been wrong about her not having much in common with Victor's wife. It sounded like they got along very well after all. He was actually quite relieved, as he knew that Elizabeth had been pretty unhappy since their move, and it would do her good to have some friends. And, he thought to himself, it certainly couldn't do him any harm if his wife and the boss's wife got on well.

But he forgot all about his boss and his boss's wife when he turned around from dumping his plate in the sink to see Elizabeth pulling off her t-shirt to expose her small, firm breasts. Her jeans and panties were already off, kicked over under the table. Peter had been feeling a bit turned on all day -- not as bad as the day before, but enough to make it hard to concentrate at work again -- and the sight of his naked wife licking her dark red lips as she moved towards him fanned the flames of his arousal. She looked different with the make-up on her face, but very sexy. Especially when she went down on her knees and freed his hard cock from his pants. Taking it in her small hands, Elizabeth briefly licked the tip of his cock, then slid her dark red lips slowly down the shaft.

Peter leaned back against the kitchen counter as she worked her mouth slowly up and down his cock, one hand cupping his balls while the other gripped the base of his shaft. Her lipstick left a dark red ring to mark the furthest she could get him in her mouth, more than halfway down its length. He couldn't help letting out a groan at the way she worked her lips and tongue. It almost felt like his cock was tingling where the lipstick coated it, making it get even harder and bigger.

Elizabeth slowly pulled her mouth off his cock while she looked up at him. A few strands of saliva and precum hung between her lips and his cockhead. Her hands continued to gently but firmly stroke his erection as she smiled and asked, "Do you like how I suck your cock, baby? You know how wet it makes my pussy, having your hard cock in my mouth."

He stared down at her perfectly made up face that made such a cock-hardening contrast with her precum-coated lips, her wanton expression, the hard nipples on her breasts, and the dirty language coming out of her mouth. He tried to catch his breath, willing himself not to cum yet, even though he desperately wanted to. "I love it when you suck me, Lizzie," he answered. "You look like such a sexy slut down there with my cock in your mouth. Does it taste good? Do you want my cum?"

A surge of lust passed over her face, and without answering she plunged his rod back into her mouth. Where she had been slow and deliberate before, now she sucked him hard and fast, using both hands to pump his shaft while her tongue and lips worked his cockhead. She was making little mewling noises in her throat as her head bobbed up and down. The intensity was too much for Peter. He felt a familiar boiling sensation building in his balls, and even as he tried to warn Elizabeth that he was cumming, he felt the first spurt of jizz shoot into her warm, wet mouth. Even in the midst of his orgasm, he was a bit surprised to see her swallow down that first shot and then pull back so the rest of his load shot onto her face, coating her cheeks and lips. She'd never been into facials, to his secret disappointment, so he savoured the sight of the globs of thick white cum on her beautifully made-up face. She looked so sexy that he didn't even go completely soft, and she continued stroking his cock as she licked her lips clean.

Without letting go of his cock, she stood up in front of him, giving him a smoldering look. Slipping her other hand down between her legs to stroke her pussy lips, Elizabeth brought up her wet fingers and slipped them into his mouth. The taste of her pussy juices helped encourage his penis to harden further.

"Can we leave the dishes for tomorrow?" she whispered in his ear. "Maybe you'd like to take your sexy slut wife upstairs to the bedroom and fuck her hard? My pussy is really wet. Do you have something you'd like to put in it?" Pulling back a bit to look him in the eyes, she scooped some of his cum off her cheek and sucked it delicately off her finger.

He didn't need much persuading. It was just a shame that he had to be at work early the next morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Settling In Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 495 milliseconds