• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Matszuka's Special Massage Ch. 02

Matszuka's Special Massage Ch. 02

Chapter 2 - Briana Reveals a Secret

Briana Altman-Janzen, a young, wealthy heiress had forbidden her new masseuse, Matszuka, from touching her private parts, but after a relaxing massage and some powerful, ancient, far eastern aroma therapy, the expert, masseuse had taken Briana deep into a trance. In the trance, Briana had been led by her new hire to a beach inside her own mind. Having started touching herself on the beach, Matszuka now watched her beautiful thrall trying to masturbate to orgasm; only Briana now mentally all orgasms were "pinned" to her masseuse and without Matszuka's consent, no release could be had no matter how diligently the beautiful blonde's fingers worked her most sensitive spots.

Matszuka watched the professionally manicured french nails work the pink folds between Briana's thighs. A part of Matszuka wanted to dive between those beautiful thighs, tasting that sweet nectar. But since the moment Matszuka knew of the opportunity she had to work with this sexy billionaire, Matszuka crafted a plan to not only get this lovely maiden as a sexual partner, but to offer the much older asian woman access to her great wealth, as well. To do this, Matszuka had to lean on years of training in self-control and discipline. To lose her inhibitions now would be to endanger the brilliant plan she was crafting.

Matszuka took away Briana's ability to touch her pussy, mentally "tying" her hands to her sides so that Briana could not move no matter how aroused she became. Matszuka watched Briana writhe in agony as she informed her subject that answering a list of questions "without hesitation and with absolute honesty" was the only way Briana would be able to have her hands complete their work.

Matszuka probed Briana's past and psyche, finding Briana was a spoiled Daddy's girl who lived a very sheltered childhood. She also found Briana was the classic 'ugly duckling' who grew up plain and, thus developed many great success skills with which 'desired' women rarely bothered. She found Briana had indeed loved her much elder husband and he had, in fact, broken her hymen on their wedding night (although Briana had given a few blow jobs and hand jobs in her time). Briana's new boyfriend Jon was also much better with the "magic stick" and Matszuka was pleased to learn Briana was beginning to, slowly, grow as a sexual adventurer at his behest. Growing up plain had sharpened Briana's fantasy faculties to a fine skill, as well.

Matszuka moved in closer, she let her finger touch the quivering lips of Briana's vagina, Briana sucked in a quick breath at the touch.

"Now Briana, remember you must answer honestly and accurately," Matszuka talked slowly and calmly in her heavy accent, "you told me you are not a lesbian, but have you ever BEEN with a woman, in a sexual manner?"

Matszuka felt Briana tense, she saw Briana's forehead crinkle slightly.

"Everything is ok my sweet Briana," Matszuka cooed, "I am here to protect you, nothing can hurt you, you are totally safe here. It's just you and Matszuka, and I am here to keep you happy, relaxed and aroused, wanting to make you so very happy, but you must tell me this secret so that we can have nothing between us.

"M-Michelle," Briana nearly coughed the name, then visibly relaxed once she had unloaded her deepest secret to Matszuka.

"Good girl," Matszuka praised.

* * *

Briana was unaware that she was, in fact, sharing her most confusing moment with Matszuka. In Briana's mind she had returned to that night as a young, high school girl. It was a sleep-over with a friend.

The two teenagers got into a playful bit of wrestling and tickling. Next thing Briana knew, Michelle had her pinned down. Briana felt, again, for the first time in years, her stronger friend grip Briana's wrists by her head and Michelle's legs pressing down Briana's thighs. Both were breathing heavily from the wrestling, so Briana thought - but she was soon to realize her friend's heavy breathing was coming from another source.

"Now I got you," Michelle half-laughed as the two friends connected eyes. Lying on her back and looking up at her friend, Briana thought that laugh to be oddly awkward as was the approach of Michelle's face towards Briana. Briana was in shock as Michelle moved in for a deep, French kiss.

Briana couldn't move as her friend's tongue slipped quickly into her mouth and just as quickly exited. Michelle pulled back looking into Briana's eyes for a sign of what to do next. Briana could not hide her fear, nor could she hide her excited nipples poking through her t-shirt.

One of Michelle's hands slipped down from Briana's wrist and slipped down to Briana's tummy. Briana wasn't sure if it was the weight of her friend or the weight of the moment that stopped Briana from resisting as her best friend slid her hand upwards, pulling Briana's t-shirt up to expose those hardened nubs. Briana wanted to scream, to run, to do anything to escape this moment. But something held her in place, and that something wasn't her friends weight on Briana's left thigh as Michelle began to grind her groin against the young girl's soft skin.

***"That is so good Briana," cooed Matszuka as she made short circles on the folds of Briana's nipples,"See your friend on top of you, tell Matszuka all that is happening."***

"Have you ever done this before?" The question came out as a low hiss from Michelle's mouth. A shake of the head was all Briana could muster. "Me either," said Michelle, "but I've always wondered what it would be like." Michelle slid her own t-shirt over her head. Briana had seen Michelle in the girls gym locker room before, but never like this. Michelle was one of the bustier girls in school, her nipples were rigid at attention, the dark brown aeriolas glistening with tiny beads of sweat. The terrified, trapped girl could only stare at those round, firm globes as they heaved with the excitement Michelle was obviously feeling.

Michelle leaned in and kissed Briana full on the mouth. Briana had fully french kissed only one boy before and that was her neighbor Sal Watson. It had been awkward and filled with saliva. Now, Michelle's kiss was tender, with the girly smell of powder following their embrace. Briana was surprised to find she quite liked their tongues dancing together between the two sets of lips.

Michelle pulled herself back from Briana, pushing a hand on either side of Briana's shoulders. She then lowered her breasts until their nipples came in contact with one another. Michelle lightly swung herself on her shoulders so that their nipples made full contact on all sides as the slid back and forth from one another. Briana watched the nipple interaction with great interest, wondering if what she was doing was the most exciting thing ever or the sin for which she would go eternally to hell.

"You are so sweet," Michelle whispered as she lowered herself onto her side." Her hand touched Briana's tummy as she moved in for another kiss. The touch of their lips and tongues was brief however as Michelle moved down to Briana's neck and began to kiss just below the young girls ear, working her way up to the lobe.

Briana took in a swift deep breath, partly from the nibbling on her sensitive ear but even more so from her good friends hand sliding down between Briana's legs.

Briana couldn't resist her legs slipping open as the virgin space between her legs was violated for the first time. She felt Michelle's hand encase her mound, literally pulling Briana's ass from the floor as hand ground against her silk covered slit.

"Oh Briana," Michelle moaned, as she rolled on top of her friend. The two girls began to hug and kiss, holding each other's body tightly against the other. Hips began to move and private parts were paired together as the two friends explored new feelings that literally took the breath away from each.

"Oooh" Briana moaned. She had not made a sound in some time, out of some fear of what would happen to her relationship if she did. But the slipping of her friend silk panties against her own drew a guttural sound out of her.

"Shhh", you can't wake my father," Michelle said through her own panting, "we have to be quiet, our parents will kill us." Briana pursed her lips hard together and squinted her eyes as well as the girls rubbed together in an awkward dance.

"Oh shit", Michelle loudly whispered, then a low whimper escaped her lips. "Briana" she whined as her hands gripped each of the young girl's shoulders.

"Ahhh ahhh... oooooo" Briana opened her eyes to see her friend's face contorted like Briana had never seen before. "MMMEEWPH" was the sound Michelle made as she covered her own mouth. Her hips sped up, grinding hard and fast into Briana's most intimate space.

"Mm-Mm-Mm" Briana thought Michelle might have gone out of her head as she grunted with each thrust of her hips.

"MMMeeeeewwwwwwwww" michelle whimpered long through clinched lips as she stopped thrusting and pressed her soaked panties against her friends. Briana felt Michelle shake violently and with a suddenly rush of air leaving Michelle's lungs, Briana's friend collapsed on top of her.

Briana felt the breath of her friend against her shoulder and neck. The air coming in great puffs. Soon the breaths began to be farther apart in cadence and Michelle's chest was heaving less. Later Briana would learn that her friend had experienced an orgasm, but at this time neither Briana or her friend knew exactly what had happened.

Michelle suddenly raised up, looking at her friend wide-eyed. She jumped to her feet, grabbed her t-shirt and ran to the bathroom. Briana slowly rose from the floor and slipped on her own shirt. The two went to sleep in silence that night and never spoke again of the incident. Briana felt that maybe she had done something terribly wrong and would carry the pain of that event for many years.

-----------------------------

Briana continued to share, unaware of the details she was telling Matszuka of the tryst and the deep shame she was revealing - a shame she had never told anyone about. Briana also revealed she had numerous guilt-filled masturbation sessions remembering her one bi-sexual encounter.

"You have done so well," Matszuka praised Briana, "now for your reward."

Matszuka grabbed Briana's hand, releasing it from its imagined restraint. She guided Briana's left hand to Briana's own clit and her right hand into her own love canal. There she coached Briana, who imagined herself aroused on her private beach, in the art of expert self-gratification. Matszuka could not resist lightly brushing her own yearning clit as she watched two, then three fingers disappear again and again in the blonde coiffed pussy.

Briana's excitement grew and grew at the guiding of Matszuka -- and as Matszuka reached her own climax -- she commanded release from Briana... A release that came with one magic word...

"Matszuka!"

Speaking her masseuses name released an orgasm in Briana that produced a flood of body fluids onto the table and an ear piercing squeal as Briana experienced the orgasm of a lifetime -- a pleasure so deep and life-altering, she would never be able to enjoy her sex life quite the same again.

Matszuka cleaned the table, took Briana to a deeper level and ingrained several triggers and post-hypnotic suggestions, including a tie into a confusing look into Penthouse as a young girl which Matszuka used to influence Briana to bring more sexuality into her daily lifestyle. She pulled it altogether with an implanted memory of the greatest massage ever and the desire for many more special Matszuka sessions. The masseuse then brought Briana out of the trance -- to face the new life that lay ahead.

* * *

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Matszuka's Special Massage Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds