• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Slave Assets Ch. 01

Slave Assets Ch. 01

Magda woke up, sore from the previous night, her head troubling her. She could feel the soft satin of the sheets on her bare white skin, on her belly, her nipples. The gentle sun of the Rodgerian tropic was streaming into the room from the huge wall-like window at her back.

The man who owned her, Valèry Golbath, was urinating some feet from her, in the bathroom, his back to her, wearing black satin boxers which were now around his ankles. At 112 years, he still looked like a 40 year old, attractive she had to admit, but nothing special.

Her? She was just 28, and looked like it.

She wore a steel collar around her neck, narrow and oddly elegant, which was attached to a thin chain with narrow, rectangular links. This chain kept her fixed to the headboard, something she knew wasn't necessary, but which Golbath liked to do nonetheless, to humiliate and degrade her.

-Oh fuck yes - he said as he peed, releasing that accumulated through the night, a quirk of his.

There was a bell-like sound in the room, and then the communicator let out a female voice:

-Master, your breakfast is ready. May I come in?

Golbath walked towards the bed, naked.

-Not yet. I want to fuck first.

He threw the cover off of Magda, staring down at her, her slim figure, nice rounded breasts with pink nipples crowning them, dark hair, brown eyes. He was already erect from having woken up and was now crawling on top of her.

He kissed her mouth forcefully, possessively, sliding his tongue between her teeth, while his right hand grabbed her upper arm roughly.

With his left hand he grabbed her thigh, spreading her legs as he penetrated her.

Magda, let out a tiny moan as he slid inside her, powerless to resist being violated by her owner. She simply let him handle her, trying to respond to his attentions so as to not anger him. She moved her lips and pelvis to his rhythm, dreading all of it.

-Yeah whore take me...

Yet, she couldn't help but feel her body reacting to the rape, as pleasure tingled under her skin, a warm sensation.

-Say my name. Say it!

-Valèry... oh! V-Valèry - she managed to moan, breathing heavily now.

Golbath began kissing her jaw, her neck, while thrusting with climbing vigor. She could feel his member filling her, rubbing against the sensitive folds between her labia. He bit her lower lip, drawing a bit of blood from it as he grunted and came inside her.

-Fuck... fuck... - he murmured and collapsed over her.

Her mounting pleasure soon turned into a burning ache between her legs, in her head, as her orgasm never had a chance to surge. She was breathing through her nose, making little puffing sounds. Golbath got up, leaving her there, unsatisfied, sperm inside her, her nipples erect and swollen, the promise of climax unfulfilled.

-Come in - he said, and the mahogany door opened with a buzz.

Tania, the slave maid, entered the room, carrying a gold tray. She was barely 19 years old, a pretty brunette with brown skin and big almond eyes. She wore a brief black maid dress, reaching to her mid thigh, with white lacy edges. Her legs were covered in black stockings, and she wore matching black pumps.

Her hands had white lacy gloves, and a white headdress adorned her pretty hair. She had a steel collar around her slender neck. Her maid dress had a deep, v-shaped neckline, highlighting her smallish breasts. She would be wearing no underwear of course.

She took the tray outside, to the balcony. The balcony surrounded the 8 room penthouse on all sides, and sported a multitude of dining tables, four pools, two orgy-sized hot tubs, a tennis court and a bar.

Tania placed the gold tray on one of the square, stylized tables, made of dark hagsac wood, from the planet's rainforests.

It was the one closer to the bar, a round construction of hagsac, with booths around it, and a central cylinder storage.

The tray had a covered plate, a glass of blue crystal, gold cutlery and an assortment of sauces and condiments.

Golbath threw on a robe of black satin, his initials embroidered on gold thread in the chest. He detached Magda's chain from the headboard and led her to the bathroom.

-Pee - he curtly ordered, and Magda sat on the toilet.

-Yes Master.

He held her chain and looked into her eyes as she relieved herself. As a slave, she was not allowed privacy, and she now knew better than to break eye contact.

After she finished, he threw some water on her face and led her outside, to where Tania was filling a blue crystal jar with fresh orange juice.

He sat on a chair, and ordered Magda to remain standing to his right He attached her chain to a ring under the table.

-Stay close to me slave - he said, pulling on the chain so the girl's belly touched his arm and the armrest.

-Yes Master.

Tania filled his glass with juice, and holding the jar, stood to the other side.

-My Slonephone - said Golbath, looking at Tania, who immediately placed the jar on the table and with a timid "Yes Master" headed back inside, as quickly as her 5 inch heels allowed her.

Golbath poked Magda's belly with his fork, obnoxiously, drawing a tiny yelp from the slave.

Tania returned with Golbath's phone, a thin rectangle slightly smaller than his hand. He dialed a number and put the device to his ear, while continuing to poke Magda around her navel, making her bite her lip at the pain.

-Sultan Mahdi - he said, smiling - I've been perfectly well, and yourself? Good to hear. Everything is ready my friend, we expect you tomorrow ... oh yes of course ... yes ... you'll love it. Ok see you tomorrow then, safe travel.

Magda knew who he was, and was surprised upon hearing his name, even though it wasn't that unexpected.

Mahdi Mu'adh Muhammad Nazari was the Sultan of New Mercury, an authoritarian ruler who had always been rumored to have interests in the slave trade. Now, Magda realized it was true. She remembered reading newsfeeds about him, when she was free.

He then would have a business relationship with Golbath, the richest, most powerful man in the galaxy, President, CEO, Chairman and majority owner of the Golbath Interplanetary conglomerate.

Finally, to her relief, Golbath stopped poking her and uncovered his plate. Magda saw an omelet, 12 inches long and 2 inches thick, seemingly of sanaphi eggs, due to its reddish hue. Golbath put the fork in her hand, but no instructions were necessary.

Magda, leaning over him, her belly and breasts touching him, cut a piece off the omelet and put it to her master's mouth. Her face was red hot, and she held back the urge to cry.

She fed him until he was satisfied, and around one third of the dish remained.

-You have been a good fuck this past couple of days - said Golbath as Tania cleaned his mouth with a napkin. He was referring to Magda - here - he continued - a little reward.

He tipped the plate over the table and what remained of the omelet fell to floor.

-Thank you Master - Magda said, sincerely this time, her eyes brighter now. She hadn't eaten anything solid in weeks, being nourished with that nutrient serum they gave her.

She fell to all fours with a rattle of the chain, and ate eagerly. She could taste mushrooms and Elizabethian cheese. She felt like a dog, but that didn't stop her.

-Tania, get my clothes ready.

-Yes Master.

The chain rattled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Slave Assets Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 568 milliseconds