• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making Troy A Man Ch. 01

Making Troy A Man Ch. 01

12

Author's Note: This one's for John Doe; thanks for the story idea. This story features incest, femdom, homosexuality, "corrective" rape, and other controversial topics. Proceed with caution.

*

It was Saturday night. Most of his friends were out partying or on dates, but Troy stayed at home. Katie and Laura had tried to convince him that he should have a party, since his parents were out of town, but he wanted to spend the time by himself. He had freedom and privacy, and in his life that was a rare thing.

Troy's father was a military man, having gone through the ranks and served many tours of duty, he was now top brass, having a demanding schedule and traveling frequently. His mother was a thin, gaunt, stressed-out socialite who meddled in Troy's life incessantly. She wanted to make sure that he had good marks, hung out with the right kids, and already had his college life more or less planned.

Troy didn't mind that so much, since his father wanted nothing to do with him. Troy was very thin, taking after his mother in that regard. He was also sensitive, artistic, and somewhat of a weakling. He had never shown any aptitude or interest in sports, couldn't fight, wouldn't hunt... His older brother, Grant, was the only one of his two sons his father would even acknowledge.

So the attention his mother payed to him was somewhat welcome. The only thing Troy resented strongly were his mother's attempts to set him up with some influential industrialist or lobbyist's daughter. She wanted to ensure that Troy became well connected, and married the right girl, paving his way to wealth and nobility.

Troy's mother just thought he was shy, fussy... a bit bookish. She thought he was always more concerned with his studies and projects than girls. That sat fine with her until recently. Now that he was eighteen, she thought he should at least start courting girls. If he didn't at least get a foot in the door, all the good ones would be snapped up by the time he was 21.

Troy was resenting the increasing pressure his mother was putting on him, but tonight, at least, he had a break. He could be himself. He could indulge his own needs and desires. He glanced at the clock. It was eight o'clock. Kevin Carlson would be there soon.

Troy smiled into the mirror, blowing his reflection a kiss. He turned about, ogling himself for the hundredth time. His cock was hardening with anticipation. He had shaved all his pubic hair off, and that being the only hair on his body, his skin was smooth, white, and pure. He turned and thrust his butt out toward the mirror, spreading his ass cheeks and running his hands down the back of his nylon-clad thighs.

He spread his legs further, shuffling his feet in their stiletto heels as far as he could while still maintaining his balance. He felt so sexy and so horny. He couldn't wait to hear the doorbell ring. He stroked his cock quickly a couple of times, then took his hand away. If he was supposed to be a girl, he wouldn't have a cock. He ignored it and went back to caressing his buttocks. He spread his cheeks as wide as he could and admired his thin, curvy backside and legs in the reflection from between his own knees. He grinned. He shuffled his feet out a bit further, spreading his legs dangerously wide. With excitement pounding in his heart, he fingered his butthole. Would tonight be the night Kevin would take his ass-cherry?

With impressive grace and agility, he twisted with his legs still spread wide and retrieved his phone. "Can't wait to suck your cock lover," he texted.

"Me too bitch :)" came Kevin's reply quickly. Troy's own small dick throbbed even harder at the response. Troy moaned. He wanted to masturbate so badly, but he was enjoying feeling like a sexually frustrated girl. Only one thing would satisfy him: his lover's cock.

Troy wanted to dance. He ran, naked but for his heels, stockings, and garter belt, into the living room and turned on the stereo. He put on some classic Madonna, and began to shake and bounce to the beat. He adored the sensation of his hairless cock bouncing and flapping in time to the music - it was like he was masturbating, but he didn't have to touch his dick to do so. He swayed and twisted sensuously to the music. Madonna always put him in the mood to suck cock. He couldn't wait, he was so horny.

His little cock was pounding in frustrated lust. He thrust his tongue out, flicking it in the air, bobbing his neck forth and back, simulating fellatio in the air. He moaned and tweaked his nipples. They were hard as little pebbles. He felt like such a slut, and he was loving it.

Gracefully and energetically, he moved through various provocative and inviting poses as he danced. He mimicked moves he had seen strippers do. The years of yoga he'd done with his mom as well as the hip hop and break dance classes he'd taken, gave him flexibility and poise. Where the hell was Kevin? He reached for his phone again as "Justify My Love" came over the stereo. He moaned in urgent arousal and desire.

"Where are you lover?" he texted.

"Bout 10 min," came the resposnse. Troy couldn't wait ten minutes to get a cock into his mouth. And his own little peepee was so hard and horny it almost hurt.

Troy came up with a shameful, lusty, slutty idea that make his cock throb even harder. He could do his trick. That way he could suck cock and feel cock pleasure without cheating and jerking off like a boy.

He'd never shown anyone his trick either; he would show it to Kevin. It would be the first thing he saw when he came in.

Trembling with excitement, Troy got a pillow and tucked it under his arm. Skipping toward the front hall, he texted Kevin again. "I'm gonna leave the front door open for you. Just come right in. And have your cock out and hard and ready to be sucked :)"

"Kk," came the response. "Ur such a slut. :)"

Troy was going crazy with lust. What had come over him today? He felt like such a dirty whore, and he was craving more. He wanted to go further. Before he had only sucked Kevin's big, thick cock and swallowed his load. Tonight he wanted Kevin to fuck his ass like a little bitch. He didn't care how much it might hurt. He wanted it more than anything he'd ever wanted. And he didn't care if Kevin touched his cock. He never did, anyway. He would take care of himself while Kevin watched.

Troy placed the pillow before the front door and unlocked it. Laying with head toward the door, he raised his feet in the air and curled forward, his shoulders on the pillow. He kept curling, his feet over his head and then past. Slowly stretching and contorting further, he rolled his legs all the way over, until his knees rested just above his shoulders, in the piledriver position. He snaked his tongue out, and was able to give his own penis a quick lick. The music drove him wilder as he relaxed his muscles and prepared to crane his neck forward.

Moaning, he reached his hands behind him, spreading his buttocks and pressing down on his hips. As Madonna's voice smokily poured her lyrical sex into his ears, he bent his neck up and engulfed his own penis.

He gave a little whimper of joy, ecstasy flooding his brain as simultaneously his mouth was filled with the cock he so craved, and his penis felt the glorious satisfaction of oral stimulation.

He began sucking and pumping rapturously on his own shaft. It felt so amazing! Combined with his sexy clothes, Madonna's voice, and Kevin's impending arrival, he'd never felt more turned on or alive. Why had he been so scared to let anyone see or know about him sucking himself off? He wanted Kevin to see it! To see and know what a dirty, nasty, slutty little cocksucker he was. He wanted to be used and objectified by Kevin, to be his little whore, sucking cock and being fucked whenever Kevin wanted.

He was so tempted to suck himself to orgasm, he was so close... But he just kept teasing. He would let Kevin decide when, or if, he was going to get to cum.

He had a vision of Kevin opening the door, pulling Troy's little cock from his own mouth, replacing it with his huge one, then withdrawing and forcing his own cock back in his mouth, then back again...

His balls were churning and throbbing, dying to shoot his load into his own mouth so he could swallow it...

An even hornier image came to his mind! Troy was there, sucking himself gleefully, as Kevin entered, cock in hand... Without speaking, he simply knelt in front of Troy, forcing his thick member into Troy's mouth, alongside his own cock! Two cocks in his mouth! One Kevin's, the other his own! Troy screamed with pleasure around his own shaft at the thought, twitching on the brink of a glorious ejaculation...

This is who he truly was! A sissy, gay little cock-slut, begging to be fucked and used by any hard cock. Why had he ever tried to deny it?

The door handle rattled! Troy sucked even harder, grabbing his balls and squeezing in a desperate attempt to keep from cumming. Kevin was about to see him like this! His ass in the air, sucking like a slut on his own cock! Troy's heart threatened to burst right out of his chest with excitement!!

"Troy Mason MacAdam!!!" his mother's voice shrieked out. "Oh my god!!!"

Troy froze. He felt to scream again, but this time in terror, shame, and disbelief. This wasn't possible! His mother was on a plane to Miami! She wasn't going to be back for another three days! He lay there, paralyzed, his eyes shut tight and his rapidly softening cock still in his mouth. There could be no excuse or explanation for his condition. Madonna's voice crooned on in the background...

"Troy! What...! Oh my lord! No! It's not...! Whatever in the world do you think you're doing!!!?"

"Mom..." Troy sobbed, his penis slipping out of his mouth. "This isn't..." he began, then stopped. He realized it fully and truly again. Nothing, but nothing, could explain this.

His mother stood their shaking in outrage and horror. Troy slowly rolled his legs back if front of him to lay on his back. Tears welled up in his eyes. This couldn't be, this couldn't be... It wasn't fair, it wasn't possible.

Troy rose and stood in front of his mother, his shaved cock and balls fully exposed, wearing blue nylons and sparkling blue stiletto heels with a baby blue garter belt. Burgundy lipstick adorned his lips and dark eyeliner, hazel eyeshadow, and thick mascara accented his eyes. All the colour had drained from his face, but the rouge on his cheeks kept them a dusky red.

Mrs. MacAdam was shaking. "What... What exactly the hell is going on here...!?" his mother demanded. Tears were forming in the corners of her eyes as well.

Troy paused for a moment. Something in him deflated. There was no way he could hide it now. He surrendered to what he had pretty much always known. "What does it look like, Mom? I'm gay."

"No..." she whispered.

"Yes," Troy stated. "Look at me, Mom. Look at me! I'm gay. I'm a fag. I'm a sissy little queer, I suck cock and I love it!"

"No..." she whispered again. Then a bit louder, "No, no, no!"

"Yes, Mom!" he emoted. "Yes, yes, yes! I'm a virgin, Mom. I'm not just a shy gentleman. I'm not just respectful and withdrawn. The reason I never fucked Delores Kinman or Anita Montgomery is because I don't like girls! And I never will! I'm gay, Mom!!"

"No!" she barked. "You are not! You're just confused!"

"Do I look confused, Mom? Look at me!" He pointed at his chest emphatically. "I just had my own cock in my mouth! That's right, Mom, I suck myself off all the time. And I eat my own cum! And I love it!! I'm as gay as they come! I'm a homo! A poof! Or whatever you want to call it! I am gay!!!"

"No!" his mother cried out. "You are not, I won't have it! I won't have it, you hear?!

Your father was right. He was always right... We can fix this. We WILL fix this. We..."

Just then, Kevin opened the door. He had a broad grin and his erect, sizable member cradled in his right hand. "Ok, bitch!" he called out. "I've got..." and he stopped in his tracks. Mrs. MacAdam had tears in her eyes. Troy had tears in his eyes. Kevin gawked, slack-jawed for a moment, then dove down to tuck his prick into his trousers, nearly severing it in his zipper in his haste. The tip of his rod still poked over the waist of his Jeans as he crossed his arms in front of himself. "Mrs. MacAdam!" he blustered. "I was..."

"Get out," she hissed. "Get out now. Get out of my house!! Don't ever, ever come back!!"

"I just..." he sputtered, glancing around wildly. "I... Troy...?"

"Kevin!" Troy sobbed. "Oh, Kevin..."

"Get out NOW!!!" Mrs. MacAdam roared. "Get out or I'm calling the police!"

"Troy!" Kevin choked. "Troy... I'm sorry..." He turned and bolted. Troy was left there with his mother, sobbing.

"Now, you listen to me, young man. You are not gay. You are NOT. You're going to pack your things, and first thing tomorrow you're off to your Aunt Lulu's farm. They'll straighten you out."

"Mom, you can't! I'm not straight and I never will be! I'm not going!"

"Yes, you are! You listen to me. You're going to go to that farm and you're going to come back normal. That's the end of that!"

"I'm not going! You can't make me! I'm leaving, Mom!"

"Yes you are going to the farm! And, yes I can! You can't leave. I'll disown you. Your father would do it in the blink of an eye. You know he would! You like your allowance? Hm? You like that Ferrari? You'll do as I say, young man, or all of that is gone!!"

"Mom! But, Mom! That's... That's not..." Troy was weeping openly now.

"Get that ridiculous getup off. Now. And get packed, then straight to bed. We're leaving first thing in the morning!"

Troy bit his lip and cried. He knew he was beaten. His father would, indeed, disown him the moment he caught wind of anything like this... He started to say something, then stopped. Bitterly sobbing, he turned in his high heels and began walking back to his bedroom.

***

The following morning, Troy was on a plane. His mother had confiscated his phone, and he wasn't permitted to take any electronics with him. He was going to the backwoods. He didn't know if they'd have a phone. He hadn't even had a chance to say goodbye to Kevin.

He'd only met his Aunt and cousins a few times before, and never actually been to the farm. He hadn't seen the lot of them since he was ten, and had dim memories. All he could remember was that they seemed big, and loud, and scary.

His Uncle Cliff had died of a heart attack when Troy was a kid. He'd kept trying to have a son, but ended up with six daughters before he shuffled off this mortal coil. Three of his cousins had left to various cities, but his cousins Carol, Wendy, and Glenda were still living on and working the farm.

Carol was 29 now, Wendy was 22, and Glenda, his youngest cousin, was 20.

He lamented his plight, imagining exactly how ignorant his rustic family would be. He was miserable.

His mood didn't improve when he arrived. Aunt Lulu was a thick, swarthy woman. She picked him up at the airport. Her mannerisms were brusque and harsh. She was exactly as unsophisticated as Troy had feared, maybe even moreso. She was definitely like a female version of his father. Except without the civics. Who in his right mind was Uncle Cliff to have married such a woman?

Aunt Lulu kept everything brief and business. She hurried him into her pickup truck, hefting his bags into the back.

They drove in silence for sometime, navigating increasingly rural roadways, ending up on a gravel road traversing miles and miles of crop fields.

Troy felt no urge to speak. His Aunt finally did.

"I got one rule here, ok?" grunted Aunt Lulu.

"And what's that then?" asked Troy with a sense of impending doom.

"You do what I say Immediately, no question, no backtalk. That goes for anyone I tell you to listen to as well, ya hear?"

"I hear," he replied sullenly. This was going to be even worse than he had imagined.

"You got skinny arms, and unnatural tastes, from what I hear. I don't cotton to none o' that. As a personal favour to your mom, and to spare your dad's heart and probably your life, I've taken responsibility for makin' a man outta you. So I'll do it my way. You're gonna be doin' a lotta hard labour from now on. As far as the rest of that... Well, I know how we'll deal with that too. You got it?"

"I got it," Troy answered, with a slight sneer. This was demeaning. "...Ya fuckin' old bitch," he added under his breath. He was sure the sound of the engine and the road noise would mask his words.

It did not. Not entirely. She also saw his lips move somewhat in the rear-view mirror. "WHAT WAS THAT?!!" she roared, applying the brakes and bringing the pickup to an abrupt halt.

"N...nothing!" he stammered, a wave of fear gripping him.

"OUT!" she yelled, hopping out of the truck herself with surprising agility.

Troy was completely terrified, unable to move, his heart hammering. Aunt Lulu raced around to his side of the truck. She flung open the door. Troy just sat there, cowering.

"I SAID, OUT!!" she bellowed. Troy sat, rooted to the spot. Aunt Lulu undid his seat belt, grabbed him roughly by the wrist, and with one yank, hurled him from the cab. Troy tumbled and rolled into the grass.

He rose to his knees, fearing for his very life. "Please!" he wailed. "Please!"

Aunt Lulu stormed up to him, grabbed him by the collar with her left hand, and hoisted him to his feet. "DON'T YOU EVER, EVER LET ME CATCH YOU SPEAKING TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!" she hollered directly into his face. She then slapped his left cheek hard with her right hand. Troy barked out in shock and pain.

She slapped the same cheek again. And again. Sharply and smartly. Troy struggled completely ineffectually. His aunt possessed his strength tenfold.

"No!" he bleated. "Please! Please!!

She slapped his cheek again twice. Hard. Troy shrieked and wailed, completely overcome with terror and hopelessness. She released him and let him drop to the ground, holding his reddened, inflamed cheek and curling up into the fetal position.

Aunt Lulu stood beside him for a time as he wailed and blubbered.

"Now look here," his Aunt began. "Things apparently haven't been right with you. I blame it on city livin'. Your momma's soft, and your daddy ain't around much. From what I hear, he gave up on you a while ago. Well, I ain't gonna. You're gonna be raised country-style from now on."

Aunt Lulu paused in her monologue. Troy sobbed and trembled, examining his burning cheek fearfully with his fingers. He was sure there was blood. There was in fact none.

Aunt Lulu handed him a handkerchief. "Here, dry them eyes. Blow your nose," she directed him. "You'll be fine, you ain't hurt." She paused again as Troy quaked and sobbed, utterly miserable and defeated.

"Now, you're my nephew, and I love you," she continued. "But one thing I don't brook is disrespect. Your momma entrusted me to make you a man, and the first thing a man's gotta learn is respect. The Good Book says, 'Honour thy father and thy mother,' and I reckon I'm both while you're with me. Other folks say, 'Respect your elders,' and I figure that applies too."

Troy sobbed quietly now, getting himself under control. He was totally possessed of fear for this woman. Not even had has father been that physical with him, even when meting out punishments.

"Another thing a man's gotta learn is pullin' his own weight. Farm work will take care of that. Right quick. From this moment forward, you'll address me only as 'Aunt Lulu' or 'Ma'am'. And I don't wanna catch you usin' no profanity. That clear?"

Troy sobbed softly. He lay curled up, aghast at his situation. Surely, no child had ever faced injustice and cruelty like this.

"That clear?" she repeated.

"...Yes, Ma'am," he managed to whimper.

"Ok, then, on your feet," she said softly. "Back into the truck. And if you ever address me like you did just there again, you'll learn what a real beating is like."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making Troy A Man Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds