• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 12

Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 12

Father William slipped deeply into a purgatorial coma and Imogen started to panic. The boat races would finish soon and the grand unveiling of the new exhibit was decidedly in jeopardy. She started to consider her options and none looked very bright. Since her foreheads affair with the hammer and chisel Imogen had found thinking somewhat difficult and although she had some idea of her Mentors concept to complete it with any form of acceptability was quite beyond her dexterous skills. Moments of crisis called for solutions that dared the inconceivable and even as she urinated in total confusion a small glint of hope pried its way into her almost dormant brain. She turned to stare Alice directly eye to eye and in a whistling monotone, the best her pierced lips and dull intellect could manufacture beggared a solution.

"Look bitch, you have two choices. Either you help me finish this exhibit or I make your ass and cunt into one large freeway for the whole Queens navy to utilize en masse."

Alice pondered the options carefully. Being gangbanged by a seething mob of sailors was quite appealing, especially if they were particularly smelly and rough. Having the largest orifice imaginable was also a plus. Being able to insert full size bowling balls and fire them at will down the lanes would be undeniably crowd pleasing.

Imogen was unusually dumbfounded. He threat had seemed perfectly balanced between positive and negative yet this hussy was teetering like a Member of the House of Representatives wondering whether to vote yes or nay on a no-brainer. In an attempt to further the discussion Imogen selected the most obviously serrated of Daddy Bills forceps and snapped them onto Alice's left nipple.

"Oh fuck baby, now your talking!" Alice's forehead was straining forward in an attempt to drive the anal hook to as yet uncharted depths of anal ecstasy and her mouth curled into a smile that reminded Imogen starkly of her now unconscious and snoring Daddy.

"Clamp the other one you stupid whore."

Without a thought Imogen obeyed the clear concise instructions and stood silently head bowed to await Alice's retort of thanks or rebuke.

"OH BABY!"

Alice was far to close to utter climactic oblivion to pay any attention to anything but the last desperate stretch needed to plunge from the precipice where she teetered to the orgasmically turgid waters below.

"FUCK ME YOU STUPID WHORE!"

Imogen looked around frantically for some aid in her appointed task and settled on the robust Bavarian sausage that had awaited Father William's dissection and consumption for post Episcopal lunch. Alice's protestations had reached the pitch where further consideration was verging on cruel and unnecessary punishment so Imogen presented a convex end to its sopping target and thrust wholeheartedly.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK."

The flood gates that had held the intense pressure of Alice's considerable fluid reservoir disintegrated in an expulsion of such magnitude that Imogen had to brace herself to avoid being washed away by the seemingly unending stream. Every wave forced the rapidly dissolving Aryan lunch to virtual escape but gritting her teeth and zipping her tongue Imogen pushed the meat plug back into the yawning cavernous depths.

Alice's eventual decision was esoterically textured but driven by a practical need. Her pulsing vaginal muscles had so pulverized the Bavarian penetrative that the thick skin had split and her being was in imminent danger of being impregnated with a mixture of Germanic fervor and self produced lubricant.

You want my hands. I need your tongue!"

The remark might have seemed ambiguous to the less carnally aware, but Imogen possessed, even in her post procedural condition, an excellent grasp of perversion and set about a deep and expansive rooting within Alice's procreative anatomy. Alice for her part tried to remain suitably aloof and concentrated her rippling muscles on pushing any alien matter to a point accessible to Imogen's pleasingly thorough cleansing. After a few minutes Imogen was able to reappear from the shadows with only the slightest trace of meat smeared around her lips or trapped between the steel armature of her lingual augmentation.

Detached from her hair the anal hook released from Alice's tightly gripping sphincter with a satisfying pop and once Imogen had removed the cute leather bracelets from her wrists Alice lowered her feet to the floor. Obliged to lean awhile on the gurney whilst her thighs ceased convulsing Alice proudly celebrated the uncorking of her rectum in the socially proscribed fashion.

"Nice one!"

Imogen giggled quite captivatingly between sucking her teeth clean.

"Thank you for helping us. Father William sometimes gets sidetracked from His work."

Alice glanced over at the snoring master anatomical manipulator and nodded sagely.

"He certainly is a genius. A great artist, but a little flawed emotionally."

Alice's rectum was still bubbling in the background and reminded her to be a little less judgmental.

"Perhaps He just marches to a different beat of the drum."

"It seems with a lot less fanfare than you produce!"

Alice smiled. Imogen wasn't the curtain rail she appeared at first glance.

"Let's get this exhibit orchestrated."

"Like a band of sisters!"

Alice kissed Imogen long and hard on the lips.

Oh you taste good spice girl!"

Pincushion had watched the whole interaction with a mixture of hope and fear. Hope that perhaps she had some chance of reaching her true professional potential, fear that she would now simply be a second rate and soon forgotten side attraction eventually discarded to the carnie graveyard.

Alice squatted in the spot she had seen Daddy Bill occupy and looking past pincushions well spread vagina began to perceive the mastery of the plan.

"Oh yes, Daddy your a fucking one hundred proof genius!"

The irony of that remark wasn't lost on any of the participants in this soap opera and all chortled girlishly.

"I need piano wire, forceps, medical pliers and tiny wire clamps."

Imogen sighed contentedly. Perhaps this interloper had the makings of more than just another easily replaceable exhibit.

Alice was always good with her hands. Long fingers, short nails, a combination that allowed for deep penetration without any danger of unfortunate snags. She took great pride on her ability to insert a hand almost entirely into her own anatomy, ball the fist and punch herself to carnal oblivion. On this occasion it was pincushion who felt the benefit of the dexterous manipulations. The first connection needed to be made to the uvula ring but the jaw spreader made access quite simple. It would simply be a case of threading the eye and Alice had repaired so many ripped panty gussets to be quite adept at that operation.

Pincushions mouth seemed painfully dry and being the kindest of souls Alice immediately dribbled a large portion of her own valuable spittle onto the waiting tongue. Watching the moisture spread across the velvet surface was distinctly erotic, doubled by the Imogen's persistently probing finger stroking her urethra. Captivated by the moment Alice french-ed pincushion hard and deep then continued with the delicious intertwining. Uvula to tongue was simplistic, tensioning the connecting wire just the correct length to allow a little movement laterally, but not too loose to allow longitudinal flex.

Tongue to navel was a little fiddly. At first Alice drew a straight line between the rings but this caused pincushions tongue to be flattened almost totally and gave her face a most unfortunate expression. A moment of consideration and Alice divided the wire to pass separately through each nipple ring before rejoining at the navel, creating a taught raised diamond glinting against pincushions skin. Just for confirmation Alice plucked the two separated strings and was delighted to hear two perfectly matched g sharps ring out harmoniously.

Alice bent over a little to conjoin the clitoral ring and in the process spread her thighs sufficiently to allow Imogen to slip a whole hand into the now sopping interior of her vagina. The rhythmic fisting that followed did much to enhance Alice's studious manipulations.

Imogen and Alice stood silently in awe. Finally the work of art that was pincushion had been laid upon the pedestal in preparation for the oncoming frenzied crush of the expectant crowd.

"You think He would approve?"

Alice spoke quietly, hesitantly, hoping above hope that the little she had managed to accomplish would honor a conception of such significance as to change the course of human adornment forever.

"It's fucking brilliant!"

Imogens few delicately phrased words filled Alice with pride.

"Can you play?"

"Of course I can. What do you want to hear?"

Alice considered. The choices were astronomical but surely some piece would present itself to her imagination that was uniquely suited.

"You ever heard 'Instrument for you' by the Vespers?"

Imogen smiled happily and placing her hands expertly on the wires began to sing and play.

'Let's go walk to the top of the mountain
Watch the sun creep up so slow
Golden light flooding the canyon
magnifying God's own glow
How pure their praise appears
So lovely in your ears
All that I could do, be an instrument for you, playing'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds