• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Ben Around Ch. 03

Ben Around Ch. 03

Chapter 03: Denisha

As an architect, working a sixty-hour week wasn't unheard of, especially if you worked for Brisco Hughes, but for Ben, a sixty-hour week had its perks. His office was next door to a bar and, if necessary, he could take his work there if he was working late.

The down side was that his social life was on hold, and at just the wrong time. It had been a month since his girlfriend Jenna revealed that she had begun a lesbian relationship with a woman named Heidi. The revelation led to an agreement that Ben could mess around too if he liked. Ben would have loved to cash in on that arrangement, but work kept him too busy to seek out candidates.

Ben stepped through the door of McCreary's pub, a roll of paper in hand. "Gin and tonic," he said as he sat at the bar and unrolled the paper. It was Brisco Hughes' next big monstrosity, plans for a skyscraper to be built in Toronto. It had no style, no attitude, just another tall building. Ben realized a long time ago that his ideas weren't welcome. It was Brisco's show and Ben was just a stage-hand.

His task was more busy-work, calculating the density required in the lower floors for the load-bearing supports. He made a note in the margin just as his drink arrived. He dropped a five dollar bill on the bar and took a sip. It was heavy on tonic, light on gin and not properly mixed. "How do you screw that up?" he thought.

At McCreary's, there was almost always someone else from Brisco Hughes hanging out. He looked down the bar to see if he could find any familiar faces. It was eight on a Thursday night and there was no one from work, just an array of faces he didn't recognize.

He took another sip and swiveled to look at the tables behind him. Most of the tables were empty, save for one at the back of the bar. Two women sat at the table. They looked familiar, but Ben couldn't be sure.

They were both black women. One was heavy-set with chestnut skin and an obvious weave. The other was very dark skinned with hair curled into spiral ringlets. How did he know them?

Ben became self-conscious when he realized they probably thought he was staring. They whispered to each other and giggled. Then the big woman waved to him and motioned with her hand to come over.

He pointed at his chest. The woman nodded. Ben stood and walked over.

"You're Brent, right?" she asked.

"Ben," he replied. "I'm sorry, but I don't know how I know you."

"I'm Janice. I work in payroll. This is Denisha."

"Nice to meet you," Ben said.

"Want to sit down?" she asked.

Denisha looked at Janice and bulged her eyes. Clearly, she didn't like that her friend had invited him over.

"Yeah, sure," said Ben, "if you both don't mind."

"Get your drink, Ben," said Denisha, attempting to save face, but being clear to her friend that it wasn't her first choice.

Ben strolled back to the bar, rolled up his schematic, grabbed his drink and headed to the back table. He hooked a foot around the chair leg, pulled it back and sat down, placing his drink on the table. "So, what's goin' on?" he asked.

"Oh, just having a debate with Denisha," said Janice.

"About what?" Ben asked.

"Nothing," said Denisha. "So, you work for Brisco Hughes?"

"Yep, for about a year now."

"Do you like it there?"

Ben took another sip from his drink. "It's... you know... it's fine."

"No, you're fine," said Janice. "Isn't he, Denisha?"

"Stop it, Janice," Denisha fired back.

Janice laughed. She couldn't seem to help herself. "Looks like he packin' something looong and white."

That seemed to break Denisha's icy attitude and she laughed. "She means the rolled up piece of paper you're carrying."

"Oh, this?" Ben asked. "Yeah, just something I'm working on."

"Now you have to show us," said Janice.

Ben nodded. "Okay, why not?" He unrolled the paper and showed them the drawing of a skyscraper with notes scribbled around the margin.

"Ha Haaaa," said Janice. "What's that look like, Denisha?"

Denisha covered her mouth. "Looks like a big dick to me."

"Somebody's compensating," laughed Janice.

"This is my boss's project," said Ben. "So if someone's compensating, it's Brisco Hughes."

Denisha laughed uncontrollably while a bewildered look crossed Ben's face.

"Aww, fuck," chuckled Janice. "Oh, girl. Go ahead and tell him."

"What? What's going on?" asked Ben.

Denisha extended her hand. "Nice to meet you," she said. "My name's Denisha Hughes."

Ben grabbed his hair. "Oh crap. I'm so sorry," he said, even though he couldn't help but laugh. "So, he's your dad?"

"Yeah," she answered, still giggling. "Now don't leave me hanging?"

Ben shook her hand. "It's a pleasure."

"It's a pleasure," she mocked. "Hell, sista," she looked at Janice. "That's why it wouldn't work."

"Why what wouldn't work?" asked Ben.

"All that 'it's a pleasure' fake shit with a handshake," said Denisha.

"I'm confused," said Ben. "Should I have fist bumped you or something?"

"She don't know what she talkin' about," said Janice. "Denisha's never been with a white guy before."

Denisha slapped her friend's arm. "Neither have you."

"Fucked Teddy's brains out," Janice argued.

"Teddy wears a trucker hat and drives a pimped-out civic with rims," said Denisha. "You fucked Eminem. That doesn't count."

Ben drank the rest of his gin and tonic. "So, you two are arguing about whether or not Denisha here should go white for a night, and you invited me over for what, exactly?"

"So you could fuck Denisha," said Janice.

Ben raised his eyebrows.

Denisha clarified. "That's what Janice wants, not me."

"Okay, so I came over so you could tell me you aren't interested in sleeping with a white guy?" asked Ben

"Maybe that came out wrong," said Denisha. "You're attractive. I just don't think you'd know what to do with me. You're used to white women."

Another drink appeared in front of Ben. He didn't remember ordering a second one. He smirked. "So, I'm attractive, huh?"

"Shit," she said. "Not fair."

"As for not knowing what to do with you," Ben said. "I'm pretty sure I'd figure something out."

"Ever even been with a black girl?" asked Denisha.

"No, but you haven't been with a white guy either," replied Ben. "So how do you know you'd know what to do?"

"I'm pretty sure I'd figure something out." She echoed. She stood, and started dancing to the song that was playing. Her hips swayed and as she turned, she bent to display her perfectly round ass. She turned to face him and ran her hands up over her stomach, being sure to tug up on her shirt enough to display her belly button. Then her hands glided up over her breasts, pushing them up to display generous cleavage at the top of her low-cut V-neck.

Ben was plenty erect and it was becoming obvious through his jeans.

"Damn," Janice said to Ben. "You KNOW you want to hit that. My girl Denisha has it going ON."

"I wouldn't turn her down," Ben replied.

Denisha sat down. "Hit it with what?" she said. "White boy doesn't have what it takes."

"Oh shit," said Janice. "Hot girl just called you out."

"Why don't you find out for yourself," Ben said, boldly gesturing to his lap. "Go ahead."

Denisha leaned forward hesitantly and ran her hand across his lap following his erection down to the end.

Janice leaned across the table to look. "Is he packin?" she asked.

"I've had bigger," replied Denisha, the corners of her full lips turning up into a smile.

"You're fucking with me," said Ben.

Just then, the waitress placed a beer in front of Denisha.

"Well, look at that," said Janice. "I gotta go. Feel free to enjoy your drinks you two."

"You bought these drinks to keep us here, Janice," said Denisha, trying not to laugh. "Fuck you."

"You're welcome," Janice replied, standing and kissing her friend on the cheek. "Enjoy," she said as she walked out of the bar.

After a few awkward moments, Ben finally took a sip of his gin and tonic. "So, what do you do for a living?"

Denisha answered that she worked as a hostess at a local restaurant and had a photography business she ran from her apartment. That led to a conversation about work, about where they grew up, school, and other small topics. The awkwardness wore off soon and they found themselves still talking an hour and a half later.

When the conversation finally lulled, Denisha said "I probably ought to head home. Thanks for having a drink with me and putting up with Janice's shit."

"It was fun," Ben replied. He stood, went to the bar and settled the tab. She passed by and waved to him on her way to the door. Ben followed, watching her round ass sway in front of him. They walked out the door and Denisha spun on her heel to face him.

She gave a single heavy breath through her nostrils, a curious look on her face. Then she hit Ben with a big surprise.

She stepped forward and pressed her lips to his. Her full lips were a new sensation that was not at all unpleasant. He kissed her back, slipping an arm across her back to press her body to his.

She parted from him, grabbed his hand and led him down the street.

"Where are we going?" Ben asked.

"Where do you think we're going, white boy?" said Denisha. "I live on the next block."

Upon arriving at her door, any reluctance had given way to raw lust. They were barely through the door when Denisha was kissing Ben and unbuttoning his shirt. He caught glimpses of what appeared to be a very cool apartment as clothes flew off an article at a time.

Denisha didn't mess around. She wanted all the formalities out of the way before they got down to business. Within a couple of minutes they were both stripped down entirely, their naked forms lit by the streetlights that illuminated the room from the windows.

Ben's skin pressed against Denisha's as they kissed. Hands roamed freely as if exploring each other's bodies. He found the contrast in their skin tones to be, at the same time, intimidating and beautiful. He was by no means pale, but in comparison to the deep, dark, shiny brown of her skin, he might as well have been made of plaster.

He kissed her neck as he crouched down to face level with her breasts. As dark as her skin was, her nipples were darker. He licked her left nipple and then pressed his lips around it, sucking on it. She tasted faintly of coconut, probably some kind of lotion, and her moans as she ran her fingers through his hair were bringing him to another level of arousal. He couldn't help himself. His passions were overtaking him and he buried his face in her chest, licking, sucking and nibbling each nipple in turn.

Denisha placed her hands under Ben's chin, raising him back up. She kissed him again and then walked over to the couch. She bent at the waist, placing one hand on the couch for support. Her other hand reached between her legs and massaged her swollen clit.

"Put your cock in me, baby," she said as her fingers popped in and out of her pussy.

Ben ran one hand down her back and rested it on her ass. With the other, he led his erect dick to Denisha's pussy. He worked the head in and pushed slowly into her. She moaned as he began to work his cock back and forth.

This was definitely a first for Ben. He was fucking a black woman and it was undeniably hot. He wondered if she felt the same way.

He got his answer soon enough. She slid off of him, led him to lie down on the couch and straddled his lap. "I want to ride that hot white cock of yours," she said, guiding him into her wet pussy.

Her hips bucked in a way Ben had never experienced. It was as if she was attacking him with her pelvis, trying to trap and secure a wild animal under her body. She moved so quickly, so forcefully. It was sexy. His hands cupped her tits, kneading them as she rode his cock.

Her head tilted back as she drove down on his shaft in long strokes. "Fuck, yes. Fuck, yes. Fuck, yes," she screamed as her pussy gripped him and she orgasmed. "Fuck. Yes," she whispered as she collapsed onto him and her lips swirled into his. Ben bit her lower lip, sucked her upper lip. They were so full, so lush. It was quite a different experience.

"Okay, baby," she said. "You earned this." Denisha lifted up, pulled Ben to his feet and she lied down on her back. Then she pulled on the back of his knee coaxing it across her, until it was just under her arm on the other side.

"What is she doing?" Ben thought.

She placed his other knee under the other arm, then she grabbed onto his cock, pulling it toward her mouth.

Ben rested his hands on the arm of the couch and Denisha slid his cock deep into her mouth. The feeling of her luscious lips on his dick was indescribable, and he was beginning to understand what she wanted him to do.

He began to move his hips, thrusting slightly into her mouth. At the same time, her tongue and lips massaged his big cock. It didn't take long before the pressure began to build in his balls.

"I'm gonna cum," he warned. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

The tingling increased as he continued to fuck her mouth and she continued to lick and suck. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned as he unloaded his semen.

He pulled out of her and she licked her lips. "Not bad at all," she said.

The remainder of the night was largely inconsequential. There was talking. There were two much shorter bouts of sex and Ben slept over.

He hadn't had time to go home and change before work, so he wasn't looking his best. He sat at his drafting table, the unrolled skyscraper plans before him.

"Ben, what do you have?" asked Brisco Hughes, voice filled with sanctimony.

"A few suggestions for the structural supports in the lower floors," Ben answered.

"A few suggestions, huh?" said Brisco. "You're not usually one to second guess my work."

"Well," Ben said, "sometimes you have to do something you've never tried before." He was chuckling on the inside. Brisco wouldn't have been pleased at all to know what Ben had tried that night.

Brisco nodded as he looked at the notes Ben had made in the margin. "Looks like you nailed it," he said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Ben Around Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 372 milliseconds