• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Cumming Into The New Ch. 01

Cumming Into The New Ch. 01

*The fictional story of an everyday mature white woman who wants to feel really sexually alive for the first time before it gets too late as told by the one who she eventually turns to for help. Her first and most likely last Lover. A Black Man.

CHAPTER ONE - CUM TO THINK OF IT

I remember when I first met Linda. She was a frequent guest at the casino where I worked. A co-worker Eddy who was showing me "the ropes" had mentioned the fact that "You'll get to know people here and they will get to know you too."

I didn't give it much thought thinking of course it was possible, but there is getting to "know" somebody and getting to really know them. As far as the getting to know me part I figured they'd know me as a face in the crowd and if they came in often enough they'd get to know my face, perhaps remember my name from my name tag and that would be that. Just as one might know people in their community on sight and with passing greetings. No big deal.

It was Eddy that actually introduced me to Linda saying that she was a "very nice lady" and in time I got to know that about her. When she called me by name I knew it was because she did see me as more than a "fixture" at the casino and so I always stopped by to speak to her whenever I saw her. Usually that was on the gaming floor as she played her favorite slot machines, and sipped her rum and cokes. She was normally alone.

I always wondered why a woman like her might be by herself at 4:00 in the morning gambling. I wondered "don't you have something better to be doing." You see even though in the casino business why someone might choose to gamble isn't really the general concern. The fact is people like Linda is what we are about. "Providing entertainment for people with DISPOSABLE TIME AND MONEY."

Their choice. Of course if someone had a gambling problem we were always prepared to help them face it and offered information posted on a hotline. But that was up to the individual the same way it was for the "drunks" who may have a problem but unless they caused a "problem" or was obviously "loaded" we might not serve them any more that evening but again we were not going to assume an intervention was required.

Now when I say a "woman like her" I mean your average everyday woman. Someone's wife, mother, grandmother. Ordinary but in a very nice way. She had a "nice" face and smile to go with it and as far as her body goes, she was always tastefully and casually dressed and was not over weight by any means certainly not thin and I guess I would go so far as to say she was "attractive" though I'm sure no one might see her quite the way I do.

But then again I have always had a thing for older mature women. The ones you see in common places like the supermarket, on a bus or church if you were a church goer. I've always been turned on by mature women. After all, when I was growing up, a young boys fancy and sexual cravings came by way of the women in the Sears and Montgomery-Wards catalogs. The lingerie pages were the closest thing boys in my day had to porn. So the sight of a woman in a girdle, bra, slip, half-slip was what we drooled and jerked off to. Mature women... mom types... MILF's before the term ever hit the street... and GILF's too. Girls our age in "training bras" NO WAY.

There was another thing "imprinted" on my young sexual mind. Another product of the times. All of them were white. Took a long time before black women started appearing in those catalogs and when I say black I mean the light bright and damn near white sisters. The Diane Carrol "Julia" "acceptable" "colored" girls.

When they showed up as "tokens" on those pages the lingerie section of those catalogs became smaller and smaller. Sure I was turned on by them and in fact looked for them especially. After all there was a "revolution" in America and supporting black pride was key. I supported every black lingerie model... well THE black lingerie model they always seemed to feature... with more masturbation cock stands of attention with a full 21 goo gun salute. More times than I could number. But the imprinting on mature white women just kind of remained.

It's not that I had a "preference" to white women. I've bedded probably a dozen and was in serious relationships with 2. One lasted about 8 years and she was 10 years older than me. A MILF/GILF that was way past the apostrophe "d" for me and "like" stage... not a MOTHER/GRANDMOTHER "I'd" LIKE TO FUCK... but a MOTHER/GRANDMOTHER I LOVED FUCKING. When it was over between us I went on to eventually marry my wife (younger than me by 8 years and black). So I had no expressed preference for women outside my race.

When it did get serious with two of them all I can say is I made good use of the fact that we were an interracial couple even if that wasn't why we got together to begin with. I would say anyone that doesn't make it a "big deal" with their sexual partners is missing the whole trip though I doubt if anyone is ever sexually involved as in my case with a white woman and not milked it for all it was worth.

It may have been the first time they got used to hearing and identifying with the word "Cock." Growing up on "my side of the tracks" we had "Dicks." White guys may have had "cocks" and called you a "cocksucker" when they got mad. But WE were strictly dickly. We had Dicks... not cocks and certainly not "pricks" either but when a white guy called you a prick you knew what he meant.

But then one day you get involved with a white woman and suddenly your "dick" becomes a "Cock." But not just that, what it really becomes is a "Black Cock" to her and if you have anything close to the average sized "Black Cock" than surely she will say it is a "BIG BLACK COCK" (Yes The BBC it ain't just TV for Brits anymore). From that point on if the term "cock" was not in your vocabulary it will be. In fact you will stop calling it a DICK anymore. There are guys named "Dick" and most of them were a bunch of "pricks.".. Nixon, Cheney etc. But have you ever met a guy named "Cock?"

No because it is the proper name for your "shclong." I won't bore you with it but Google "different names for a "penis" and the top of the heap it will point you to a page entitled 174 ways to call a penis something other than "penis"!... Well Boys have a penis and if I'm going to the Dr. for something related to my COCK we can call it a penis... But it is in all senses a BIG BLACK COCK if I do say so myself. That is what I have been told by all the white women I have fucked and the two I was in love with especially.

Music to my ears to hear. Makes it BIGGER and COCKIER and I guess white women know that since that is without a doubt something she'll be saying quite often and screaming quite often if you know what's good for both of you.

But the beginning of this story is really to tell you more about Linda and how it is that eventually she called my "dick" a "Cock" and then a "Black Cock" and finally a "BIG BLACK COCK." Mind you for her to say anything at all was a stretch.

When she was growing up from a little girl starting out 11 years before I was on the planet, nice little girls just didn't go around saying things and thinking things about boys period except they were "yuckie." Even as a teenager she didn't think about such things. She was a "good girl" and in fact all she knew on her wedding night at the age of 24 was that like it or not she would have to get naked with her new husband for the first time and they were going to "go all the way."

She hoped like hell that he knew what he was doing cause she didn't have a clue. Not really. All her mom would tell her is that it is what married people do when they fall in love after they get married and that she was sorry to tell her that at first it was going to hurt and not be shocked when she bleeds and it won't feel right until it stops hurting and then it will be ok and she won't mind it so much when "He wants to do it."

"Doing it when he wants to do it is what that part of marriage is all about. It's part of a wife's duties like cooking and cleaning and such. He'll want to do it a lot at first but eventually it will start to be less and less and of course when you get pregnant he won't be able to really do it and just before and after the baby comes the Dr. will tell him he can't do it for a long time till you are "better" Then the baby will keep you both up and eventually become a child that you have to be sure doesn't walk in on you for heaven's sake... another baby... another break for you and so on till you figure you have had enough babies then you can keep him at bay because he won't want to get you pregnant and men HATE having to wear a condom. So what other choice do you have."

But Linda was shocked when her mother went so far as to say... "So if he happens to have an affair on you, as long as he hides it well enough so you don't have to deal directly with it and people are not talking let him have his fun. You'll be glad to share that "chore" believe me. Fact is better he take up with someone he knows so he can be "safe" going about it then go give some prostitute money you need for groceries and such. I mean many of them are colored girls and you certainly don't want to sleep next to a man that went anywhere near a colored gal. They are not clean and they keep diseases and for heaven sake some of them try and get pregnant so they can blackmail white men to pay them to get abortions."

That was the advice Linda got from her mom and she never dared to check it out with anyone else. Friends talked about recipes and home remedies and stuff like that. For women Linda's age there was no sexual revolution.

It did hurt the first time and she did bleed. Eventually it wasn't so bad and eventually he didn't bother her with it. She was a 27 year old mother of 3 before a friend who actually worked and was not "just a housewife" slipped her a copy of Nancy Friday's "My Secret Garden" in 1974 a year after it first came out. Until then she knew nothing about women having fantasies and she never would even think about herself having one. She at first refused to read beyond the first few pages but her friend Maggie refused to take it back. She could have tossed it but it was hard to deny how it made her face flush and the strange wetness that dribbled down her leg.

That had scared her a bit and she thought she was bleeding even though her period had ended a week and a half ago. She was relieved to find no blood but did notice something was "different down there in her privates." They felt puffy and a bit swollen and she had no idea what that "thing" was that was sticking out a little bit. It had never done that before.

She touched it and whispered "Oh my God." What was happening to her? She knew it had to have something to do with that book. She quickly hid it in the drawer with her undies. No one would ever look in there.

It was then she decided that she needed another book that everyone was talking about in 1969. She had never even dared to think about it but suddenly she wanted to get help quickly and if Nancy Friday's book had done something to her that was not suppose to happen, the only Dr. she wanted to tell her was Dr. David Reuben. She decided to go buy a copy of his book the very next day. "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex: But Were Afraid to Ask." He was a doctor and this wasn't a "sex" book is what she kept telling herself.

But then she thought if she asked for a copy or was seen buying it at the local bookstore somebody would find out. Her town was just that small."Maggie" she thought... "She'll buy it for me and I can trust her." She quickly dialed her friend's number after her husband left for work and the kids had not gotten up yet.

"You want a copy of that book?" Maggie asked.

"I think I need it" said Linda almost ashamed to admit it.

"Well frankly My Secret Garden is a better sex book and truthful about women for a change... but if you want to read what another guy with a "prick" has to say about shit they don't even know about you can have mine. I don't use it. Fact is I gave you the Nancy Friday book cause I bought another one. I use that quite often."

Linda didn't get what she meant by "using the book" and she had never heard Maggie say such a word like "prick" before. Not that she was totally clueless. Her husband said words like "prick" and "cock" when they were in bed together having sex. He even said the word "cunt" but it wasn't like when she had ever heard that word before. She hoped not because he told her she had a "sweet cunt" and it didn't make her angry. She supposed it was how he said it not just that he said it. She ignored most of the words he said and she tried to think of something else when they had sex. Fortunate for her if he said those words suddenly a lot and especially when he said she had a "sweet cunt" she knew he was almost done with her and she could go wash up and read a book or something else while he snored away.

She waited for Maggie to drop off the book. When she went to the bathroom first thing the next morning she saw she wasn't as "swollen" and as red down there and what ever that was that had been sticking out wasn't anymore. But she was still scared a bit and very very confused...

END OF CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER TWO - CUMMING TO KNOW

Preview;

In the next Chapter Maggie helps Linda discover what was poking out between her legs and what it is for. She discovers the art of masturbation and is content with it for many years till her golden age and a new social sexual openness catches up with her.

Stay Tuned you won't want to miss what's cumming next!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Cumming Into The New Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds