• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Rose and the Chocolate Creampie

Rose and the Chocolate Creampie

"You want to taste it, don't you?" Rose ran her middle finger up and down the length of her pussy and all around the wet spot in her panties. "Well I'm not sure you're ready. Maybe I should save this for myself tonight." My wife was enjoying this. She knew how bad I wanted to taste her juices, kiss her clit and run my tongue around her pussy. I always did, but this time was going to be different than ever before.

My wife was sitting on the edge of our bed. I was on my knees, on the floor in front of her. Rose's legs were slightly parted and her black dress pulled up to her waist. Only her pink cotton panties were blocking me from seeing her pussy. My eyes were fixated on her panties though. The center of my attention, the center of my world was the dark, wet stain in her panties. The knots in my stomach tightened. What I so desperately wanted was just a few inches from me now. I could feel the heat from between her thighs. I was engulfed in the smell of sexual juices.

"Please..." I gasped. My wife let out a seductive moan and leaned back a bit further and slowly opened her legs as if to invite me in.

"Are you sure that you're ready to taste me?" I knew I was. "What about him? Are you ready to taste him." My knots tightened again. "That's right. The teasing is over and what you've been waiting for is here."

I leaned forward to get closer to her pussy, but Rose raised her leg and pushed my back with her foot.

"Mmm... soon... but not yet" was all she let out around her increasing moans as she slowly gyrated against the bed while still massaging her pussy through her panties.

I sat there for what seemed like an eternity while Rose continued teasing me only speaking through moans and not words. Finally her hand raised to me with only her middle finger extended.

"Taste us" was all that came from her mouth.

I slowly leaned forward and faintly tasted the juices. His and hers. Them. With my mouth wrapped around her finger, sucking and swirling my tongue around it. Another chorus of moans make their way past her lips and fill our bedroom.

"Take your pants off. Show me how excited you are." With the words I stood up and removed by pants that had been holding in my engorged cock.

I stood erect at a modest 5 1/2 inches. Pleasurable. Satisfying. Just right. Those were all words My wife and past girlfriends had used to describe my cock. I've never had complaints about my size. Stamina perhaps, but never size. Regardless, I still developed a complex about the length of my manhood. For years I had watched porn and read stories about the mythical big black cock. Well hung black bulls who could satisfy women for hours and hours on end while the helpless white man could do nothing but stroke his little wiener, while waiting, hoping for a turn. I knew they were fantasy to play up stereotypes. Yet still, other fantasy scenarios had come and gone through out my life. This fantasy always stayed. Without failure just a brief mention of my penis and its inability to provide pleasure to a woman never faulted from making me erect with seconds. Degrade or tease it for a minute or two and if be able to reach orgasm.

"Well, well, aren't we at full attention" she said with a slightly mocking tone.

I was. I had been most of the day. First from the surprise text this morning telling me she was going out with a new friend tonight. Again when I came home from work to the house filled with the perfume she only wears on our date nights. All through out the evening each time I thought about her and wondered what was happening and where she was. Then finally when she sent me a text late at night that she was on her way home.

Rose reached out grabbed my cock and pulled me closer into an embrace with her head on my shoulder.

"You're going to hear nasty, dirty things tonight about me and my adventures tonight are you ok with that?" Her whisper of a voice paused for me to acknowledge.

"Yes..." was all my dry throat could push out.

My wife stood up and removed her dress and instructed me to get back on my knees and pull her panties off. I ran my fingers down her hips and into the side of her panties pulling them down with me. I slowed as the panties parted with her pussy and revealed her red lips, covered in moisture that was surely a mix of her juices and his cum. Strings of their mixture stuck to her pussy as the panties moved away from her body. I took a deep breath, smelled the scent of her earlier sex and savored the moment

As she stepped out of her panties she told me fully undress and to lay down in the middle of the bed. I did as instructed while she ran her hands up and down her body and caressing her breasts. After another minute of teasing me she climbed on top of me. Squatting over my face, her pussy again only a few inches away from me now, naked and exposed.

"Are you ready?" Rose asked.

"Yes... I'm ready, please, I need to taste you" I begged. I was in full lust. I had lost control of all rational and was only focused on consuming the remnants of her earlier exploits. I needed this now more than ever.

"Mmm... good boy..." she moaned with satisfaction in her voice

With that she lowered her pussy onto my waiting tongue and I started licking her all over. From the bottom of her pussy to her clit. Up and down. Left and right. I was a wild man devouring her wet and messy pussy. I kissed her pubic hair and sucked out the remains of their juices that had become entangled in her hairs. Finally, I drilled my tongue into her red, drenched hole that was still full of their juices. I enjoyed the taste of their juices together.

Rose must've found a renewed sexual energy as she grabbed my head and started to grind her crotch onto my tongue. First slowly then faster and harder. She slid forward giving me access to her beautiful ass. I followed her lead and started to clean out any of her pussy juices and his cum that might've broken free and dribbled between her luscious ass cheeks.

"Are you ready to hear about my adventures with my lover tonight?"

She lifted up just long enough for me to gasp "yes, tell..." and before I could finish she dropped her soaking pussy back on my open mouth.

"We met online last week and he asked me out this morning." With this she started to rub her clit as I continued licking and kissing her. "I spent all day getting ready for him. A long relaxing bath, shaved my legs, trimmed my pussy, and putting lotion all over myself so that I'd be soft for him. All the touches a girl does to make her self feel pretty when she knows she'll be having sex with a new man."

"You came home just as I was finishing up. It wasn't time to leave, but I thought it would be fun to tease you a bit so I left right away."

She was right. It drove me crazy to not hear the details of what her plans were. I was totally in the dark. I didn't know where she was going, with who or when she was planning to be home. She didn't even communicate with me until the late night text announcing that she would be home soon.

"I knew before we met at the restaurant that I wanted to go home with him. However, as soon as I saw him in person I started to melt. I would do anything he wanted. We flirted through out dinner and he told me he wanted to take me back home. Those words were music to my ears. I followed him back to his place and as soon as we were in the door I was in his arms and kissing him."

Rose had started touching herself and I could tell she was building up to an orgasm. She was also moving her hips in a circular motion on my tongue. I wondered how much longer she was going to need before she released her orgasm on my face. I did my job to help and grabbed her and ran my hands all over her body. Grabbing her breast, running down to her ass and giving her cheeks a spank and a rub. All while running my tongue in and around her pussy.

"He led me to his bedroom... he sat in a chair..." Her breathing was intensifying and her moans getting deeper.

"I undid his pants and pull out his beautiful... black cock." Her moans were turning to little whimpers and shallow grunts, she was right there. "It was... amazing with white hands mmm... wrapped around it. It felt amazing, ugh... as I, ran my ohh... tongue up and down his beautiful black cock. I mmm... wrapped my lips uhh... around his black cock head and started to suck... oh fuck, oh fuck... I'm cumming just thinking about his fucking gorgeous cock..." she trailed into whimpers and moans as she collapsed next to me still shaking from her orgasm.

"Wow... that was incredibly, honey." I rolled over and started rubbing her body and kissing her shoulder.

"You're telling me" there was a noticeable quiver in her voice and a telltale sign of a powerful orgasm. "Now it's your turn, roll on to your back."

"I sucked his beautiful, black cock for a few more minutes before I told him I needed him inside me."

Rose grabbed my cock with her right hand and started stroking it again. My cock had maintained its firm erection from earlier. She went down and licked the pre-cum off the tip of my cock and brought it to my mouth for me to taste.

"I figured since you've already tasted my cum and my lovers cum you might as well go 3 for 3 and taste your own" and she let out a devious laugh.

"You're such a dirty, little boy", Rose was looking me directly in eyes. "Your wife goes out and has her own private, dirty, sexy fun with another man and all you want to do is clean up their creampie and have her jerk you off while she tells you all about it."

She's right. This is all I've ever wanted.

"You're going to cum now" a firmer tone had never been spoken from her lips before. "You're going to cum while I tell you how well his cock fucked me."

"Uhh... ohh... yes..." was the best I could muster through my moans.

"I laid on my back so I could watch him take me. His cock easily parted my soaked and ready pussy lips. He slowly filled me inch my inch."

"Yes, oh fuck... I'm almost..."

"It felt so good. He's a few inches longer than you, but inside me he felt like a lot more." Now she was rubbing the bottom of my cock with my pre-cum. "My legs were spread wide for his cock. I wanted every inch of him in there. He fucked me like this for a few minutes until he told me he was going to cum inside me."

With each downward stroke she was pushing firmly against my balls. This was a sure fire way to make me cum.

"I didn't tell my black lover to stop. I wanted to feel him inside me for as long as I could."

"Oh, god, I'm cumming..."

"Good boy, shoot all over yourself..." Rose liked jerking me off on to myself, I admit I liked it now too. "Cum all over your tummy while I tell you all about how his cock filled my pussy with his cum."

After I shot all my cum into myself, I continued twitching, pumping the air with my cock.

"You're so hot, baby. Your face covered in juices from me and my lover and your belly covered in your own." She leaned down and kissed my deeply, passionately. "We're going to have to do this again."

She's right we did. This wasn't the last time she'd bring home creampies for me to devour. Sometimes she sent texts and pics other times she left me in the dark all night. We even worked up to men coming and having sex with her in our bed and having fresh creampies for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Rose and the Chocolate Creampie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds