• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Called She Came Ch. 02

I Called She Came Ch. 02

12

See She Called I came and I called she came for the whole story.

*****

Teri let the numbness of orgasm ebb and her leg fall off my hip where she had been grinding her bare pussy. Her robe was gaping open allowing me to watch her tits loll about on her chest topped by once tightened nipples now slowly expanding back to their large size. Her breathing was still deep causing her tits to roll a little and her round belly move up and down. I could see down to her shaved pussy including the wetness and redness of passion. Her right hand was thrown over her face leaving her left hand lying next to her pussy, her fingers lightly brushing her mound but avoiding her slit and clit.

Damn her! She just go off reliving the first time of having sex with my daughter and today how she had my daughter unknowingly lick my cum out of her fresh fucked pussy while I stood in the closet watching unable to do anything about it. Still angry and confused about the events of this afternoon along with my current arousal of watching Teri coming after humping my leg just seconds ago I didn't know what to do. Part of me wanted to slap her or beat her ass till it was bright red for her indifference to my plight and her own arousal at the semi incestuous sex this afternoon. Maybe I should roll over on her and pump a load in her wet sloppy cunt then beat her ass.

My mind was whirling but as I looked at her relaxed face and over her soft Rubenesque body I knew I wouldn't hurt her, I wasn't that type of person. Oh don't get me wrong, I have when the situation warranted used force but just to lash out at someone because of my own anger, guilt or confusion wasn't me. I was embarrassed, embarrassed that the sight of my half naked daughter licking her best friends vagina in obviously enjoyable lesbian sex made me aroused. I tried to pretend that it was only watching Teri roll around in her pleasure while my daughter licked and slurped the cum drooling from her pussy. My come.

I wondered how she react if she knew. Oh she knew there was a man's semen in her best friend that was obvious, and Teri had let it be known that this was not the first time. Not the first time my daughter had licked her pussy and not the first time my daughter had licked a man's come from her. I spent all evening on contemplation of all of this. Of how many time those two had sex. Of who's cum my daughter had licked from Teri's pussy and had Teri returned to favor licking someone else come from her? Was this the first time Teri had her lick my cum? Oh the variations and possibilities that rolled through my mind was endless and half sickened me and yet aroused me at the same time.

I don't think I had ever thought of my daughter in a sexual way. Even when I knew she was probably sexually active and even after she had become pregnant as a Dad you just don't let your head go there. At least not consciously, maybe those hard ons I got when she had her bikini parties around the pool weren't just for her friends who would sport the thinnest of bikinis and thongs. Thinking back I can remember seeing her tits almost spilling out of her top with nipples poking through the thin material or her round muscular cheerleaders ass spilling out from her bikini bottoms and shaking as she walked around the pool. Did I think of her sexually then?

While I was lost in my thoughts again I began running my hand up and down the inside of Teri's thighs. I ran my fingers up until I felt the beginning of the wetness that had leaked down onto her thighs before. Then sliding them down again before making the trip up the other thigh. Teri's let out a moan, as I stroked her thighs that broke my train of thought as she opened her thighs to me even more.

In a few minutes I noticed her breathing to start picking back up again and her once expanding nipples starting to tighten again as I continued stroking her thighs. By now she had her right leg thrown over my thigh and her left leg was bent with her knee pointed out giving me unfettered access to her pussy while I moved the arc up running my fingers around her pussy grazing the perineum between her pussy and ass as I worked on each thigh. The third time I tickled the sensitive skin beneath her dripping wet hole she dipped her hips trying to get me to touch her cunt which was warming back up again. Her right hand was still covering her face while her left hand had drifted up to her left breast letting her fingers trace around the outside of the nipple. I leaned in extending my tongue doing the same to her right nipple drawing a gasp and a moan followed by a twitch of her hips as I hit the tip of her nipple. Teri arched her back pushing her tit into my face and her pussy against my hand. Taking two fingers I slid them up her slit gathering the drooling wetness there but stopping short of her clit. Her frustration evident as she rolled her hips again trying to complete the contact. Instead I moved back down her slit and circled the hole gathering up more wetness before I pushed slowly but firmly inside her while I leaned in and sucked her nipple. She was opened some from her earlier orgasm but there was still some resistance as I pushed my fingers into her warm wet hole but her response of a deep ragged moan accompanied by rolling hips drove me knuckle deep into her. I began curling and releasing my fingers stroking the top of her canal feeling for the little nub of G-spot. I was careful to make sure I kept my palm off her clit.

Teri grabbed the back of my head with her right hand pulling me hard to her breast and her left hand pulled on her left nipple rolling it between her finger and thumb. I kept flexing my fingers in a gradually faster motion eliciting a mirror response from her hips. Her breathing once again became labored and soon was almost panting while licked and sucked her nipple. Sometimes I would take it between my teeth and just scrap it lightly drawing a hiss from her along with a jerk of her hips. As her hips began pumping harder and her flushed skin along with her ragged breaths indicated she wasn't far from cumming again I stopped.

I pulled my now soaked fingers from her cunt with a squishing sound and rolled her leg off of me.

I slide quickly to the foot of the bed while she whined "Nooo, I was almost there."

I ripped of my shorts then grabbed her by her calves pulling her down the bed until her knees were under my armpits and my cock was pushing against her pulsing hole. I leaned forward and used my body weight to slowly push my way into her. Even wet she was still tight but then again I have always been told I was thicker than normal. Oh I am not claiming to be some donkey dicked stud but I do sport an honest 7 inches measured across the top. I worked my way in pulling up on her legs angling her hips as I pushed in and up making sure the head of my cock was pushing along the top of her love canal rubbing where my fingers had been a few seconds before.

Teri reached up and grabbed two pillows then arched her hips up off the bed pushing them underneath her to help support her in the position. With her hips up an her head down her tits rolled back bouncing off her chin as she looked up to where we were joined. My interruption had slowed her advance to climax but with the frantic thrusting she was back on track. I reached under her legs and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand. Her ass was full and round I had grown found of that bubble butt and had been trying to bring up the subject of anal sex before the debauchery of this afternoon had taken place. Teri tried to keep pace with my thrusts but in her position it wasn't easy. The rolling of her hips felt good but it wasn't fast enough for me so I began to use her ass to move her on my cock. I would pull her down as I thrust into her drawing a slap from my balls as they bounced off her ass and a grunt from Teri as I bottomed out before pulling back to do it again. At first Teri grabbed the inside of her thighs to hold her legs back so she could see but soon both hands were on her pussy rubbing her clit in circles as her head fell back.

She laid back head lolling about her eyes closed and mouth open panting between moans rubbing her clit and in her excitement her fingers would hit and rub my cock and her cunt lips as I moved in and out of her. Sometimes her fingernails would poke my shaft shooting stinging pain along with the pleasure for a minute. It didn't stop me but it did distract me enough to allow her to catch up and pass me on the race to orgasm. When I had decided to pound myself into her I had given up on her orgasm. I wanted to come. I wanted all the confusion, arousal, guilt, and anger to rush out when I flooded her gooey pussy with my cum. Between my pounding, controlling her ass, her rubbing her clit and now taking one of her own nipples in her mouth and sucking on it, something she only does when she is really fired up or trying to tease me, she came.

Oh it wasn't a bottle rocket woosh pop orgasm. This was one of those rolling rumbling belly convulsing leg straighten hip jerking, babbling, drooling, out of her mind climaxes. Her belly flexed and rolled like a belly dancer at first then it followed down her thighs causing her cunt to squeeze me even tighter in a convulsive velvet vise. As her thighs and as tighten locking out her legs making her a plank. Her fingernails dug into my arms and I continued to shove her back and forth on my cock.

Her voice was a babbling mixture of calling to God, saying "Oh so good." and at the very end she began mewling out.

"Daddy, or Daddy, love me Daddy, please love me."

I lost it slamming into her and blowing ropes of cum into her while colors whirled in my eyes and numbness course through my body. As I fought not to pass out and my ass continued to jerk into her each time a smaller and smaller burst of cum rolled into her I fell forward. I lay nestled between her thighs her breast pressed beneath my chest and my face along her neck. I made sure my weight was on my forearms so I wouldn't crush her as I caught my breath. Laying there was we both recovered from our orgasmic journey I began to softly kiss her neck and cheek with little wet kissed. Teri reached up taking the back of my head in my hand and caressing it with her hand.

Soon I noticed a tear, then another, then more start flowing from her closed eyes. I tried to lean in and kiss them away but that was a mistake.

Teri shoved me off yelling "GODDAMN YOU!"

Rolling up into a sitting position she pulled a pillow in front of her like a modesty shield and cried into it for a few minutes before looking up at me with red and tear streaked eyes.

Sniffing she whispered "Why couldn't you be an asshole?"

To say I was confused was an understatement.

Looking down again Teri went on "You were always so caring and loving with Angie, so sacrificial."

She took a break wiping her eyes with the pillow case before going on. "I wanted my own Dad to love me like that, to treat me like I was something special."

Teri began crying again and I remembered that Teri's Dad had been in jail most of her life. And only around a year or two at time at the most.

Sliding in behind her I placed my legs on each side of her and wrapped her in my arms to comfort her and I asked. "Don't you think your Dad loves you?"

That was the wrong thing to say as she began sobbing uncontrollably, eventually she managed to blubber out "That bastard only loves himself, he just used people to get what he wants at the time."

Sobbing again she gulped to catch her breath before rolling up into a ball and saying "He proved that when he fucked me." Then she sobbed and gulped more shaking uncontrollably as the grief racked her body.

I laid down beside her pulling the comforter over us as wrapped her in my arms again. Eventually the sobbing stopped but she quivered on for a few more minutes before whispering "Can you turn out the light."

I stood up and reached for the switch and was shocked when she said "Maybe you should just go home, I don't want your pity."

As the light flicked off I was a little miffed. I wasn't pitying her I was trying to comfort her. I don't know what her Dad did but I wasn't going to let her drive me off. I crawled back in bed beside her wrapping her up as the sobbing began again. We laid there in the dark naked under the comforter her full ass pressing against my groin and my arms around her, across her breasts and her stomach. Normally I would have been erect and rubbing against her but now just wasn't the time and my body agreed.

We laid there for a long time, more than an hour but less than two as the sobbing changed to quivering and then to occasional sighing. Soon soft regular breathing took over and I thought she was asleep until I heard in a soft husky voice "I started fucking you to prove you were a bastard."

Clearing her throat she added. "I got so tired of Angie saying how great you were I wanted to prove her wrong."

Turning her head to look at me even though it was dark she confessed, " I wanted to prove you were as much as a bastard as my Dad was, but I was wrong."

Rolling forward to make a little room between us Teri sighed before continuing, "You never fucked me, oh we had sex but each time you made it seem like you wanted to be there with me not just a piece of ass and that you actually cared for me."

Sniffling again she waited a few seconds until it was safe to talk before saying "Even tonight you treated me good, you took care of me even after I was so evil this afternoon."

Rolling over in the dark to face me I could barely make out where her face would be in the dark but I could not see it.

Her hand came forward and caressed my face before whispering "I want to tell you something, well I already have but I want you to know it all and after I do you can leave and not come back if you want to."

Still stroking my face she was quiet for a few minutes and then titled her head as if to look off into the darkness. Sighing again she began her story, "My Dad went to Jail when I was 12, and I never really knew why until just a few years ago."

Pausing her word she also paused her hand on my face. Picking up the story Teri went on "He tried to kill my momma so he got 15 years in prison." Teri had placed her hand on my chest stroking the patch of now gray thatch of hair that was there.

"As Angie and I were growing up I saw how you treated her and how you loved her, I built a fantasy of my Daddy doing the same."

Sighing again she paused and I thought she was going to stop but then she went on. "I had built that fantasy up pretty good and when I finally got a letter from him I was ecstatic".

Half laughing to her self now she kept going "It never occurred to me that it was time for a parole hearing and that he needed a place to live but that's what he asked for and I let him move in."

Taking her hands from me and placing them across her chest in a praying position Teri seemed to be bracing herself for rejection before she went on.

"It was one of those times when Daryl and I were separated and I only had the two boys at the time, so it wasn't that big of a deal."

Sighing again she kept going "I doubled up the boys and gave Dad the room next to mine, it was cool for a few weeks." Her voice had start to crack as if she was drying up .

Taking a deep breath she began rushing her words "Then one night after everyone had been asleep, I wasn't, It has been two months without sex and I was horny."

Bending her head down now she almost whispered out "I had gotten naked, pulled my vibrator out and had been working it around my clit until I was close to coming when I looked up and saw my door was cracked."

Still whispering Teri seemed to be fighting telling what was coming next, "It was dark but I knew I had shut the door, I thought I had locked it but it was open and there was a shadow in the doorway."

Gulping again to moisten her throat Teri croaked out "It was to tall to be the boys so I knew it had to be my Dad."

Seeming to get a second wind she rushed out "I had froze in place and vibrator was buzzing against my clit but I gasped out in fear letting him know I saw him."

This time she drew her knees up before continuing "He walked into the bedroom and up to the side of the bed where he reached down and turned on the bedside light."

Getting quieter again she whispered "He looked down at my naked body and told me that Daddy's little princess was so beautiful".

Still whispering she clarified "In my fantasies he would call me Daddy's little princess and tell me how wonderful I was and how much he loved me."

I could hear the tears start to form in her voice has she finished "He asked me if I was Daddy's little princess and I just nodded my head and he took that for a sign to go on as he reached down and began stroking my nipple."

She coughed before continuing the story, "The vibrator had rested on my thigh but was still on and he took it in his hand and began running it up and down my slit, and I responded, even though somewhere in the back of my mind I thought it was wrong, I still wanted to be Daddy's little Princess."

She left me hanging there with the image of the naked Teri laying on her back with her Daddy sliding the vibrator up and down her slit and his fingers twisting her nipples in the pale light of the bedside lamp.

Wiping her eyes with the back of her hand Teri gained some composure and went on, "I had shut my eyes feeling the pleasure when I felt something slimy and wet cross my lips, he had pulled his cock out of his boxers and was trying to put it in my mouth and I let him."

She looked up toward my face as if trying to see my reaction In the dark before continuing, "It was more of him fucking my mouth than a blow job as he rubbed the vibrator across my clit making me cum."

Taking one last big sigh she finished, "As I climaxed so did he, shooting off in my mouth and across my face and tits as he stumbled backward."

She kept going "After he caught his breath he flicked off the vibrator throwing it on the bed before walking out the door taking a look back to see me spread out with his come on my face and tits before calling me Daddy's little princess as he walked out the door."

Thinking it was over I reached to draw her back in to me but she blocked me with her forearms. Now she sat up on the bed and once again pulled the pillow in front of her, the dark no longer the only protection she needed.

Teri wanted to say more and eventually she did, "We messed around after that, most of the time he wanted blow jobs or he would want a quick fuck, nothing fancy he would grab my lube slick himself up and pump into me or on my tits to make himself cum."

Now sounding angry she added "After about two weeks I realized that being Daddy's little princess meant being Daddy's little cum slut and I wasn't getting anything out of it, and I don't mean climaxes" Snapping out she added "I mean the bastard didn't love me." Crying again she went on "He fucked me for about another week and I wasn't sure how to stop it." Now whispering again she went on "He never forced me I allowed it, and sometime I did get some pleasure out of it but he wasn't looking out for any one but himself."

Getting up from the bed she walked across the room and looked out the window and then I realized that that a thunderstorm was making its way toward us as I saw the flashes of light in the distance. Teri turned back to face me in the dark and added the last chapter to her story, "Sometimes we would fuck 3 times a day and I would walk around with his cum squishing in my pussy, that is until he got busted for violating his parole and sent back to prison, Hell I wouldn't be surprise if Teena was his and not Darryl's"

That revelation made me think, the girl did look an awfully lot like her mother, it was possible.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Called She Came Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds