• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • First Kiss Ch. 01

First Kiss Ch. 01

12

Chapter 01

A kiss goes too far

Chloe opened the kitchen door to find Max standing there looking sorry for himself. Her first reaction was to send him away, as she wasn't dressed yet. Instead of the arrogant pose he usually struck, he looked worried.

"Hi Mrs Foster, is Wendy in?" he asked, sounding miserable.

"No. Err, she won't be long, do you want to wait for her?" Chloe asked, while stepping aside to let him in.

She had lied about Wendy coming home, as her daughter was staying over with a girlfriend. It was about time she spoke to him about the way he was treating her daughter. This seemed like an opportunity to confront him. They had been neighbours for about six months, and he had been messing Wendy around. Wendy put up with his arrogance, and flirting with other girls, because she had a crush on him. They were both eighteen, so she had left them to it, up until now.

Chloe pulled the gown tighter, as he followed her into the kitchen.

"Would you like a coffee," she asked.

"Sure," he murmured.

"What's the matter Max?" she asked.

"Its girls," he murmured.

Chloe should have known. He didn't say it was one girl, just girls. She was pleased he was having a problem, as he deserved it.

"So, what's the problem? Maybe I can help," she offered. It was intriguing, and it was an opportunity to point out how badly he had treated Wendy. She lifted her bottom slightly to hoist herself onto a kitchen stool, then stopped the movement. The gown was a little too short to sit on a high stool.

"Maybe you can," he hesitantly began.

"It's more comfortable in the lounge," she quickly said.

He followed her in, and when she sat on the sofa, he plonked himself down next to her. She tried to shuffle away, but the gown was caught under him, and he didn't take the hint. She sighed lightly, and he sighed heavily.

"So, tell me," she encouraged. Wanting to find out what it was all about, and to give him some harsh advice. A dose of reality was long overdue.

"Well. I don't think I'm doing the right thing. I mean, I can't keep a girlfriend for long. I need to know what I'm doing wrong. I thought Wendy would know," he said, and shrugged.

At the mention of her daughter, she cringed. That's all Wendy needed. Being asked how he should keep a girlfriend would be a big disappointment. It would send her into a mood for a month. There was nothing worse than a moody teenager moping around the house.

"Tell me all about it, and I'll help. Promise! I was a teenager once," she said, trying to raise a smile.

"Well, it's embarrassing. Maybe I should try to figure it out," he said, with a shrug of his shoulders.

Chloe put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's OK. Whatever you say will be between us," she reassured him.

"Kissing is one thing. Judy said I didn't kiss right," Max asserted, looking hurt.

Chloe wanted to laugh. Surely at his age he had plenty of experience. Fortunately he was looking away, feeling embarrassed, otherwise he would have seen the flash of a smirk on her face. As a married woman she had plenty of experience of life, so handling this young man would be easy. She felt more than qualified to advise him.

"Show me," she blurted out. She meant for him to pucker up, to demonstrate his lack of skill. She didn't expect his next move. How could she have expected a young boy to actually kiss her! It took her completely by surprise.

He didn't need to move closer, as their hips were already touching. He just turned his head, and leaned forward. When their lips touched her mouth was open, so he delved in with his tongue.

She was so taken aback by this impudence, she just sat there. His arms wrapped around her, holding on tight. She couldn't breathe for a moment. She automatically reacted from memories of teenage years, when long kissing sessions were common. She breathed through her nose, gasping for air.

He seemed to be devouring her! His tongue darted around hers, in a seductive dance. The sensations were overpowering after such a long time since being kissed so passionately. It was no good saying no, as her mouth was too busy. She tried to push him away. She froze, unable to move, startled like a frightened rabbit.

"Stop it!" she murmured around his tongue.

One of his hands wasn't round her back as she thought. It had slipped into the gown! If it were an accident, or not, it didn't matter. It was terribly wrong. His hand cupped her breast. Her bare breast! His fingers began to play with a nipple, teasing it, pinching it.

She tried to stop the unwelcome groping, only her hand was on the outside of the gown. She scrabbled at it, trying to get at his hand. The front was held tightly closed where he was leaning on it, pulling it tight around his hand.

"Let me go!" she wailed. The muffled words were ignored.

Both hands went to his shoulders to push him away. There was no strength in her arms. He was a strong high school athlete, and she was a housewife, unused to wrestling with strong young men. Although thirty-eight, she had a good body, as she had worked hard to keep slim and fit.

It wasn't his strength, it was her weakness preventing her from pushing him away. He hadn't exactly forced himself on her, as she had inadvertently invited him to kiss her. With anguish she realised she was acquiescing to the delicious sensations. This was all wrong! She should be fighting him off! Her arms felt so weak, she let them fall over his shoulders.

"Please, Max," she moaned.

Her head slightly turned to one side, all the easier to seal their lips together. Her tongue began to slip around his, duelling lightly, playfully, and seductively. Ignoring his naughty hands she concentrated on his tongue. It had invaded her body, seduced her, and now had her at its mercy. Her lips and tongue twisted around his, devouring him in return.

"Oh! Max!" she whimpered.

He slid the gown off her shoulders; just enough to let his other hand squeeze into the gown. Both hands played with her breasts. The light touch of his palm brushed her hot flesh. Finger tips teased her nipples. Feeling them grow long and hard, he pinched them. One, then the other. He continued to rub them between his fingers, then again one was pinched, then the other.

"Please don't," she implored.

She began to anticipate the slight pain in her nipples when he pinched them. Rolling her shoulders lifted a breast up to him, as though she were helping. Little moans were felt as vibrations in their mouths, rather than heard. Delirious from an onslaught of sensations bombarding her mind, nothing could be done to resist. Her body respond automatically to his intense seduction.

It was wrong! She shouldn't be letting this happen. Her body wouldn't let her fight him off, so her mind tried to escape by abandoning reason. Her mind floated around in a wash of sensations, denying all responsibility for what was happening. She couldn't let this young guy touch her breasts, so she didn't acknowledge he was doing it.

"No, Max. You mustn't," she tried to say.

The feather light touches upon her thighs were easy to ignore. They weren't real, nor happening. Nevertheless, her body reacted to the sweet caresses.

Her head spun from sensations assailing her mind. Her body vibrated with sexuality. She tried to deny it, but knew full well his fingers were dancing over her thighs. She tried to pull them together. Lifting her legs up, she fell back onto the arm of the sofa. Her lips parted when he at last let go, allowing her to breathe deeply. She sucked in badly needed air, in gasps.

"Stop it, Max, please," she begged.

His weight pushed her body down into the sofa, ensnaring her arms. Her head was propped against the arm of the sofa, also trapped.

"No! You mustn't," she whispered, on a hiss of breath.

He moved up her body to kiss her. At least those devilish hands had let go of her private parts. None had touched her sex, except her husband. She turned her head away to avoid falling once again into his trap. It was no good, her body was too attuned to his touch. It cried out for him. She could see her gown was open at the front, with her breasts looking as though they were on offer.

"Please stop, Max. You don't know what you're doing to me," she moaned.

She could do nothing to stop him, for her arms were trapped underneath her body. Her breathing was so deep and ragged, she could hardly talk.

Her eyes opened wide, looking wild with fear. She looked between them, as though she might see his hands lower down. Instead, he was leaning on them, taking part of his weight from her. Still she couldn't move. Now from fear! It wasn't her imagination. Something touched her down there, between her legs!

"Oh! No!" she yelped.

She tried pulling her knees together, clapping either side of his legs. All she had achieved was to clasp her legs upon his strong, powerful thighs. He was lying between her legs, keeping them separated. When he pushed forward she cried out!

"No! Please, no. You can't do this, please," she begged.

She hefted her hips up with all her might, attempting to throw him off the sofa. Instead, her legs slid up either side of his. She felt the head of his cock pierce her soft, hot flesh. She had unintentionally thrust her sex at him! She had impaled her body on his cock!

She turned her head back to him, looking in his face, seeing there a smirk of conquest. All he had to do was relax his arm muscles to lower his body, and his cock would penetrate her further.

"Please, don't. It's, wrong!" she stammered.

"You seem to have enjoyed it so far Mrs. Foster," he grinned.

Her lips flapped uselessly on unutterable words, from the realisation he was right. She must not let it go further! She must put a stop to it now, only the words wouldn't form in her mind. She was trapped under him, unable to escape!

"We mustn't, it's wrong. Please don't do this," she cried. "I didn't mean to kiss you," she weakly said.

This young guy had physically and mentally disabled her. All he had to do was lower himself into her unresisting body. It was dreadful to think how open and ready she was. How awful was she to be so easily worked up by him. Even now her body was aching for him.

"Please don't. I'm a married woman, I can't do this, it's wrong!" she croaked.

She couldn't tear her eyes away from his face. She was searching for a sign of compassion. Could this callous youth possibly understand what he was doing to her?

She felt him move. For a moment she thought he was pulling away from her; rejecting her. The sudden painful thought threw her off balance. How could she be aggrieved by the thought of him pulling his cock out of her sex?

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you kiss me. It's my fault. Please let me go," she murmured.

She felt him settling onto her, not with his full weight, but with a purposeful push of his hips. He was toying with her! Not only with her body, but with her feelings, and mind. His cock settled into her, pushing carefully, fractionally further inside. She heard a gasp, as though it were somebody else far away.

"We mustn't do this. There's others to think about. Let me go, please," she whined.

Knowing he was playing her like a toy didn't help. She was unable to withstand the torment of being wound up without release. She felt him push a little deeper. Any moment she would snap, and thrust up at him with all her might. Was that what he was doing, holding back to frustrate her?

"Stop it now, please! I won't say anything to anyone. Just stop, please," she groaned.

Ever so slowly his cock invaded her vagina. Deeper, and deeper, she felt it penetrate. As much as she wanted to thrust up at him, to reach the inevitable, it was impossible to move. The look of satisfaction on his face had her mesmerised. It was difficult to look away, or even close her eyes. The mocking expression told her he had her, and wasn't letting her off lightly.

"Do it!" she challenged.

The feathery light voice was strange in her ears. The awful words betrayed her.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he nonchalantly asked.

His words were clear, her mind was not. It swirled with lust and outrage. How could she allow this young boy to take her. What choice did she have? She felt his cock nudge her so very deep, she gasped with a pathetic whimper.

"Yes! Fuck me," she loudly declared.

He rose up, pulling up, and up, until she feared losing the hardness that was so desperately needed. He plunged down inside her body, seemingly filling her entire body with cock. She whimpered again, when he pushed against her cervix. It was an unusual feeling, yet not unpleasant.

"Fuck me! Oh! Fuck me hard," she wailed.

The rhythm settled into a steady pounding of her vagina. With every downward plunge, his hips hit hers, and his cock hit deeper inside than ever experienced before. With every pounding of his cock, she responded with an animal like wail.

"I'm nearly there, don't stop now!" she whined.

When he pushed home and held still, she knew he was ready. Surprisingly, so was she. He began to judder, and his legs pressed hard into the sofa. His cock powerfully expanded, and he thrust hard into her, with all his might. She imagined feeling him ejaculate, with splashes of hot cum spurting directly into her womb.

"Fill me up! Oh, God! Fill me up!" she cried out.

He dug his toes into the sofa and pushed hard. The head of his cock pressed tight against the entrance to her womb, as he cum again, and again. She had never felt a penis so deep, or such a powerful spurt of sperm. Her orgasm started before him, and continued still. So sensitive was her body, that she felt the slightest twinge of his cock.

"Yes! Oh! Yes!" she hissed.

On reaching the end of an orgasm, it built again! A third time took her completely by surprise. Eventually her whole body collapsed, from the emotional tension, finally leaving her exhausted and replete. She lay there like him, breathing heavily.

Recovering first, he pulled the gown away from a nipple with his teeth, and sucked it into his mouth. She opened her mouth to complain, but either she was deaf, or no sound emerged. She lay quietly watching him suck on an over sensitive nipple, while he tried to engulf as much of a breast as possible. Again he was playing with her body, only this time she smiled with pleasure.

She wanted to ask him if he loved her. The silly notion was quickly dismissed. She cleared her throat.

"We shouldn't have. I shouldn't have let you," she hesitantly said. It sounded pathetic, so she gave up.

Her arms were still wedged underneath her, and he was too heavy to budge. It was embarrassing feeling his wet cock against her thigh. Something had to be done, as difficult as it was, something had to be said.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" he smiled, then went back to sucking on her breasts. He had both of them out, playing with one, then the other.

"You shouldn't be playing with a neighbours breasts," she quietly stated. The nonsense statement almost made her laugh.

"It's wrong to suck on your breasts, but alright to make you cum?" he mocked her. He flashed her a bright smile, then sucked loudly on a nipple.

"No! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you do anything to me. It was all wrong, and all my fault," she said, sounding sorry for herself.

"We both enjoyed it, so, don't worry," he smiled. "I haven't been coming around here to see Wendy. It's you I wanted," he calmly stated.

The serious look on his face made her heart flutter. It's just the after affects of an orgasm, she told herself. There was no way she could be flattered by the remark. He was just an adolescent, making it up. It was silly to feel pleased that he had been taking notice of her, though the illicit satisfaction was difficult to shake off.

"You're playing with me again," she said, about his words, not about what he was doing to her breasts. He began to kiss his way down from her breasts. A hand held her in place, while his lips and tongue teased her belly. He carried on.

"No! Please! You mustn't. I'm not a toy to be played with," she complained.

She struggled, though not enough to get free. There was enough of an excuse that he held her down with his hand on her chest. Lips sucked and kissed lower with every touch. On reaching her sex, the nips and bites diverted to her thighs. Now the lips and tongue were jumping around, so she couldn't anticipate the next touch.

"No! Please! Let me go," she weakly spoke.

Before she could firm up her voice, he took hold of her lips, to nip them with his teeth. She squealed in delight. He pushed exploratory fingers inside, to feel how open she still was. She began to leak, yet he still probed and explored. He hadn't seen a woman's sex up close, and found it fascinating. She hadn't let anyone explore her like this, ever. It was embarrassing, and all the more so that she was leaking his sperm.

"Stop it, please. We've got to talk," she implored him.

He reluctantly rolled off onto the floor. He pulled her on top of him, and held her tight.

"Kiss me," he demanded.

"No! You've had your way with me, isn't that enough?" she crossly spoke.

"I'll kiss you then," he said, and did so.

She defiantly kept her mouth tightly shut. He sucked on her lips, bit them, then travelled around her neck with a thousand kisses and licks. She grabbed his face and kissed him full on. It lasted for awhile. Coming up for breath she looked at him seriously, then shook his head.

"I'm a married woman. You can't just barge into my home and take me. I belong to someone else," she seriously explained.

"I didn't realise you BELONGED to someone else. So, you're a slave are you? I'll buy you then," he teased.

"You know what I mean!" she firmly said, only to laugh along with him. "It was nice, more than nice. Never, ever again. I can't cheat, won't cheat," she said, with a voice running low, as she realised she was a cheat.

She had cheated on her husband with this young lad. Her forehead dropped onto his chest, with a sob threatening to develop into a full blown storm of tears.

He slapped her bare ass.

"Oww!" she protested.

She still wore the panties and gown, but they were almost pulled from her body. He noticed she hadn't stopped him playing with her, and hadn't protested too much. She was trying to be adult and sensible. The glow of an orgasm was still affecting her, so it was easy to keep her compliant.

"You enjoyed that so much, I want to pleasure you again," he asserted.

"No! Not now!" she yelped. The glint in her eyes was contradicting the protest.

"When, after a shower?" he laughed.

"I meant no, not ever!" she forcefully said.

He noticed she wasn't fighting him off, or attempting to escape. He pushed her off, and rolled on top of her. He separated her legs with his, and held her still.

"As you can't decide, I'll decide when we fuck," he firmly told her.

Chloe groaned with trepidation, only now realising what she had gotten herself into. This young guy had an infatuation with her. Maybe he did mean he had been here to see her, not her daughter.

"It's no good, we can't. Don't you understand? I have a family. I feel bad enough already. Please don't make it worse," she pleaded.

She knew a great weight would hang over her soon. Once the flush of orgasmic pleasure was over, the guilt would take over. It was already beginning to, with the follow up of self-pity close behind.

"No more! Let me up, I need the bathroom," she ordered.

She didn't hear him follow her. Her troubled thoughts were loud enough to cover his footsteps. Reaching into the shower to set it to burning hot, she felt his arms encompass her. He lifted her up, and stepped under the waterfall. His hands were everywhere, and way ahead of hers.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • First Kiss Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds