• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cassie Colt-Legs

Cassie Colt-Legs

123

All characters are over eighteen years old.

*

I came home from the gym to find my teenaged daughter, Cassie, sitting on the couch, reading a magazine. She looked up when I came in and I could immediately tell I was in for some drama. If Cassie didn't have a smile on her lovely face, something was wrong. Since it was just the two of us living in my house, I was the only one she could vent on.

"Hi Daddy," she said.

"Hi yourself."

I tried to act normal while I waited for the storm to hit. I went and grabbed some lemonade from the fridge.

"I'm so bored!" Cassie said, throwing down her magazine.

"Well... it's Friday night. Aren't you doing something with Kayla?"

"No."

"Tasha?"

"No."

"Um... Dawn?"

"No! I hate all of them! God, why are you asking so many questions?"

With that, Cassie stormed up to her room while I sighed and finished my juice. After a few minutes, I followed her upstairs.

"Cassie?" I called through her door. "Can I come in?"

"No!"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No!"

"Alright."

I got in the shower and let the hot water wash the sweat off me. I was just finishing up with the body wash when I heard Cassie come in to the bathroom. This wasn't an unusual thing to have happen, as Cassie often came in to talk while I was in the shower. I'm not sure why that was, though I suspect that it had something to do with having a captive audience. My shower stall had a frosted glass wall, so she couldn't really see me naked, and she usually left around the time that I turned the water off.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, Daddy. I just get so irritated."

"With me?"

"No, with the kids at school. You know what Dawn called me today? Right in front of everyone? Cassie Colt-Legs. You should have heard them laughing. Hiiiii-larious, I'll tell you."

"Why did she call you that?"

"Why do you think? Cause I have the body of a freakin' twelve year old."

I opened the door a crack so I could look my daughter in the eye. She was very thin, it was true, and hadn't developed as much as her friends. She wore an A-cup bra, and had narrow hips and yes, coltish legs. On the other hand she had lovely, light brown eyes and some of the best bone structure I'd ever seen. She had the prettiest angelic face, with full lips and a gorgeous smile.

"Cassie, you're a beautiful girl. I don't want to hear any different out of you do you understand?"

"Thanks, Daddy. I just... wish I was more of a woman."

I closed the door again and started finishing up my shower.

"It's not just big tits that make a girl a woman, angel. Besides, you're not even out of high school; who knows how you'll turn out."

"Tasha says I won't hit puberty till college."

"Yeah, well Tasha's getting fat."

Cassie giggled at this as I turned off the water. I opened the shower door enough to reach for my towel, and Cassie was leaving as I thought she would be. I opened the door the rest of the way as she was exiting the room, but unexpectedly she turned and looked back at me.

I was standing there, naked and dripping, in front of my own daughter. Her mouth opened a bit in surprise when she saw me, and her eyes drifted down to my cock. I covered up with the towel, but I wasn't in a hurry about it. In truth, I spend a lot of time in the weight room, and I take a typical gym rat's pride in how I look naked.

"I..." Cassie seemed to forget the rest of what she wanted to say, and just turned and exited, closing the bathroom door behind her. I immediately regretted not covering up faster, but then I just shrugged and dismissed the thought altogether. She was the one who liked to talk while I was in the shower, and besides she'd really only seen me for a second.

Cassie's mom had left when she was about seven, and was now living on the east coast with a succession of different men. Over the years, her contact with our daughter had grown less and less frequent, and now she wasn't really a part of our lives at all. Cassie held a lot of resentment towards her, but she had also done her best to fill in for her at home. This was ironic because her mom had been lazy around the house and terrible in the kitchen, and Cassie wasn't either of these things. She kept the condo we shared spotless, and she put a lot of love into the dinners she'd make for us. Maybe she was trying to be the woman her mother should have been, I can't say for sure. She was the best little "wife" I could have asked for, though. I know some teenagers give their parents a really hard time, but Cassie was my angel. She took care of me as much as I took care of her.

Tonight, though, my little girl was very pensive as she ate her spinach salad. She hadn't said a word the whole meal.

"Want some wine?" I asked. Cassie looked up and smiled. I didn't often let her drink, but this seemed like a decent night for it. I went and opened us up a bottle of a crisp pinot grigio and brought it back to the table.

Cassie finished her first serving of wine pretty quickly, and held out her glass to me. I shook my head as I filled it for her.

"Okay, but this is all, and only because it's not a school night."

"Yes, Daddy. Mmm... it's so good. Just what I wanted."

"Are you still upset about that thing Dawn said?"

"No. Maybe. I don't know."

"Kids are cruel, baby girl. You know that."

"I know, but we're not really kids anymore. I don't know why she always wants to tear me down so much."

"Because you're a beautiful girl and it threatens her."

Cassie laughed and took another drink. "I doubt it. She's got a great ass and big boobs and the guys are always falling all over her."

"Spend a lot of time looking at her ass, do you?"

"Daddy..."

"Sorry, angel. You are beautiful, though, and you'll grow into yourself."

"Not every girl does."

The evening sun was glinting off the pool outside. It was September, and still warm, but the days were getting shorter and the evenings were starting to cool off faster.

I touched Cassie's hand to help snap her out of her down mood.

"Want to go for a swim in a bit? We're running out of good evenings for it."

"Um... no, I don't really want to."

"Come on, you love our evening swims. That's why we put in the pool."

"Dad, I was eleven. Plus, I'd probably still fit in the same swimsuit."

"Now you're talking crazy. Is that why you don't want to go? You don't want to wear your bikini?"

Cassie shrugged and I choked back a sigh of frustration. She really was beautiful; it just wasn't a Playboy model kind of beauty. Her sexuality was more of the nymphet type, but it was there. I was sure that there were hordes of boys at her school who wanted to do things to her that I really didn't want to think about them doing.

"Look, maybe we can just go in the hot tub, then. After dark, when it cools off a bit. Would you like that?"

Cassie smiled again and then suddenly came over and sat on my lap. I slid my chair back from the table to make room for her. She was light. Barely any weight at all on my legs. Despite how tiny she was, she still managed to feel soft and perfect in my arms.

"Thanks, Daddy. You're so patient with me. You're the best man I could ask for."

I held my baby girl for a while, not even noticing her slip of the tongue, until she corrected it.

"The best dad, I meant to say. You know what I mean."

"Sure, angel, I know what you meant. I'll do the dishes tonight. Why don't you just relax a bit, and I'll see you in the hot tub when it gets dark."

"Okay."

***

The angel that often sits on my right shoulder told me not to bring a new bottle of wine to the hot tub, but as usual the devil on my left shoulder won out. In my opinion, the warning you see on hot tubs against drinking alcohol in them should be federally banned. There is simply no better combination of worldly things than a good bottle of wine, a hot tub set to a perfect temperature, and a clear night sky.

Well, unless you add a beautiful woman into the mix. In my case, the angel-faced teenager sliding into the tub with me was my daughter, but I'd take it as there really wasn't anyone else I'd rather spend time with. I suppose that's why I was still single heading into my forties. Women don't seem to like sharing their man's heart with another pretty girl, even if it's his own child. Regardless, I couldn't possibly put anyone else first in my life so long as Cassie was around.

In the dim blue light coming from the tub, I could see Cassie in her bikini. Despite her girlish body she looked incredible. Her small, rounded breasts and slightly flared hips were just enough to give her a feminine shape, and I can't imagine a more perfect midsection than hers. Those coltish legs dipping into the water declared her youth, and gave her an aura of the forbidden that would set a wicked man salivating.

It was thoughts like these that I pushed out of my head as Cassie took a seat on the bench across from me. My cock had begun to thicken in my trunks, and that wasn't something I needed to have happen just from looking at my little girl's body, no matter how nubile.

"Mmmmm.... God, Daddy, this feels amazing. This was such a good idea."

"Yeah, it's a perfect night for it. Did you finish your homework?"

"Yeah, my teachers aren't giving me too much over the weekends this year, thank God. I'm all yours."

"Perfect."

"Hey, you brought wine, no fair."

"Sorry, angel, I couldn't resist. Do you want me to go get you some juice or something?"

"Can't I just have one more glass?"

"No, you already had two glasses tonight."

Cassie gave me a pout, but I ignored it and lay back to look at the stars.

Cassie slid in next to me and put her head on my shoulder. "I wish we were somewhere where we could see the stars better."

"Yeah, me too. Maybe we should try camping before it gets too into fall."

"That would be so great! Dawn was telling me next time we go camping she and her mom want to go with us."

"I thought you and Dawn were archenemies now over the Colt-Legs thing."

"No, she was just being a bitch. It's not like I never do it to her."

"So you're okay, then?"

"Yeah, I guess. I just..."

Cassie got quiet and I just kept looking up, trying to find the north star amid the smog and lights of Orange County. I figured she was just trying to find the right word, but when I looked down she looked so sad. I couldn't tell if it was a tear or a drop of water from the hot tub that I saw glistening on her cheek.

"Hey, what's the matter? I thought you were okay now."

"I'm just tired of feeling ugly. You wouldn't understand."

"Cassie, anyone next to you feels ugly. I understand fine."

"No you don't! How can you? You have the nicest body I've ever seen on a man in person, Jesus dad. My friends would all fuck you in a second, and you're old."

"Um... thanks?"

"Sorry, that was probably weird. It's not like I perv on you or anything, I just hear about it from my friends. How hot my dad is, I mean. It's annoying."

"It's okay, I think it's a nice compliment. Except for the part where I'm old. I'm only twenty five years older than you, you know."

"Yeah but that's more years than I've been alive by a long way. Don't get any creepy thoughts about my friends either, you're not allowed to fuck them."

"That's quite a mouth you have on you tonight."

"Sorry. I know I shouldn't swear, I'm just in a weird mood."

I went back to looking at the stars, but after a moment I felt Cassie's fingers prying my wine glass out of my hand. I gave her a "what do you think you're doing" look, but I let her take it. She drained it in one go, and then put it back in my hand.

"Oh! You're out of wine, Daddy. Here, let me get you some more." She took the glass again and filled it from the bottle, then gave it back. I took a sip and then handed it back to her, and she treated me to another one of her smiles before she had a sip of her own.

We spent about twenty minutes in the tub, not speaking, just cuddling and looking up at the stars and sharing the wine. I couldn't remember feeling happier or more relaxed. The next thing I knew, the bottle was empty.

Cassie stirred against me and shifted back to her own bench.

"I should get out before I get all pruny."

"Okay, angel. I'm going to stay in a while I think, it feels great out here."

"Yeah it does. Maybe I'll just stay a few more minutes."

"Sounds good."

I returned once again to looking at the stars, but I felt Cassie's eyes on me so I looked back down to her.

"What's up, kiddo?"

Cassie grinned mischievously and went and turned on the jets full blast. Instantly, the top of the tub became a glowing froth and a hard jet of water blasted into my back. My back had been tricky for years, and the jet of hot water against it felt great. I groaned in appreciation.

"Even better, angel. Good idea."

Cassie, still grinning, reached around behind herself and unhooked her top. She shifted a little lower in the tub, so that only her head and shoulders were exposed, and then removed her top altogether, placing it on the side of the tub.

"What's this? One minute you're feeling too insecure to swim and now you're going topless?"

Cassie shrugged and did something I absolutely did not expect. She'd never even taken her top off in the tub before, but now I saw her hand come up out of the water, holding her bottoms as well. She placed them on top of the rest of her suit.

My daughter had just stripped naked. I couldn't see her with the jets on, but I was intensely aware of her nudity. My cock stretched out along my leg as my mind raced to take in my new circumstances.

"What do you think of that?" my daughter asked, laughing a little.

"I think I should have cut you off at two glasses with dinner."

"Psh. I come out here like this all the time. I love the way it feels to be naked in here. So free... mmmmm."

"Well I hope you don't have other people out here with you."

"Sure I do. Dawn and Tasha and Kayla. We hot tub all the time when you're out on a date or with your friends. What did you think we did, play Candy Land? Besides, you can't see anything."

I laughed and shook my head and then decided that the best reaction was no reaction. It was a little challenge from my daughter, probably a normal part of growing up. I lay back and closed my eyes and tried not to think about my teenaged daughter and her friends all out here naked together in my hot tub.

That didn't go over too well with Cassie. She got quiet for a while and then muttered "I suppose there isn't much to see anyway."

"Cassie I want you to stop talking like that. I told you before, you're beautiful. I'm not just saying that as your father, I'm saying it as a man. You're a beautiful, sexy young woman. I know you're feeling down on yourself right now but believe me, there is plenty to see. If I were a boy your age I'd be going out of my mind right now."

Cassie thought this over for a bit and then shrugged. "Thanks, Daddy."

"Just don't be so hard on yourself."

"Okay."

Cassie rose up out of the water a bit, exposing her breasts.

I tried to look away, but couldn't. I tried to say something, to tell her to get back in the water or to cover up, but I couldn't. Cassie just looked at me with this strange blank expression, and then slid the rest of the way out of the water.

For a length of time that was probably less than thirty seconds, but seemed like much longer, my daughter stood at the edge of the hot tub, as naked as the day she was born. I hadn't seen her that way since she was eleven.

She turned to the side a little, and I could see all of her. The slope of her girlish breasts, the gentle swell of her ass, and the downy hair over her pussy. She was glistening from the water on her skin, lit by the soft glow of the underwater lights. My cock was a rod of iron inside my shorts. I was very glad the jets were on.

"I couldn't find my towel," she said as I stared at her. Then she wrapped herself up and picked up her suit. "I'm going to go take a shower."

I licked my lips and swallowed to restore my powers of speech. "Okay, sweetie."

The next day I had a solid ton of work to do in the house, the garage and in our small backyard. Cassie stayed at home for the day, and she spent the morning deep cleaning the kitchen and living room. She went and messed around on the Internet after that, but I once again had to take a moment and appreciate how easy I had it as a dad. Cassie could have rebelled without a mom around. She could have done poorly in school, hung out with a bad crowd, gotten into drugs, or just been a wanton slut dating every scumbag guy at her school. Instead she was a straight A student with dreams of going to UCLA or even Stanford, a whiz in the kitchen, and a ton of help with keeping the house clean. She even kept a little flower garden in front. She hadn't really started dating yet, though she was certainly of an age to. She was the best daughter in the world, I was sure of it.

That night we cooked dinner together, me grilling up a couple of steaks in the backyard, her sautéing some veggies and red potatoes in the kitchen. I kept finding my eyes wandering to the hot tub, remembering what she had shown me the night before. I made a mental note not to let her have so much wine in the future, but when I came in with the steaks and saw she had opened a bottle of syrah I found myself not saying anything against it.

"Good choice," I heard myself say.

"You said it goes great with barbeque."

"It truly does."

Grilled steak with a good wine is always excellent, but tonight the tastes seemed more vivid and the bouquet of the wine just a bit stronger. Cassie had dimmed the lights and lit a candle that she set on the table.

"It feels like a date, doesn't it?" she asked.

"Nah, old guys like me don't get to date beautiful young women like you."

"Dad, you date young women all the time. What was Kristen... twenty four? That's not even ten years older than I am, you perv."

"Well... they're important years."

Both of us laughed at that. Kristen had been a hottie, but she hadn't lasted too long; the prospect of a serious relationship with an actual adult man had been too much for her. She'd gone back to a guy her own age, but I hadn't minded too much. If I were to be honest with myself I'd have to admit that the women I dated were basically just sex partners. They tended to be too young for me and there really wasn't room for a woman in my life until Cassie went off to school. I just wanted to enjoy my time with her while I could.

Cassie had two glasses of wine again, but stopped herself there. The pinot grigio the night before hadn't really affected her that much, especially since I'd only poured her small glasses. The syrah was a much stronger wine though, and she had poured a healthy amount of it for each of us. She was a little drunk by the end of the dinner.

"Daddy, I really like this wine."

"Careful, baby, it's strong."

"I can feel it. It feels... really good."

I just shook my head. I loved my daughter more than anything, but I was clearly a bad influence on her.

"Do you want to go in the hot tub again tonight?" she asked.

"That sounds great, angel."

"I want to do the dishes first and then get in my bikini. Why don't you get ready and meet me after dark?"

My heart was racing as I went up to my room to get ready. A part of my mind was screaming at me to call off my "date" with my little girl, but that part was divorced from the rest of me. I didn't have the willpower to call it off. I didn't even have the willpower to seriously consider it. All I could think of was the few seconds I had seen Cassie in the nude. That vision had haunted me all day, and I wanted -- needed -- to see her again. I didn't even know if I would, but I had to find out.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cassie Colt-Legs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds