• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nicka Ravished By Silver Fox Couple

Nicka Ravished By Silver Fox Couple

It was the summer of 2008 and Nicka and I were in London. It was my first time to London. Nicka's mom is English so Nicka often summered in London and would meet up with cousins and old friends. This was before we were married.

An old childhood boyfriend invites us to a party he is having at his parents home. Nicka feels strange going because she lost her virginity to him when she was seventeen. His name is Charles and he comes from a well to do family who made a fortune in the financial industry.

I thought it would be a hoot to go because Nicka is so devoted to me and I thought it would be pretty erotic to see how she managed her sexual past with me by her side.

Charles is a cocky prick. He's the type of guy that feels empowered by his fathers fortune where as I am a man from a blue collar family that made his dent in the world by being pig headed, smart and bold.

I may not have Charles' inherited fortune but damn it I am on my way.

The night of the party, Nicka is getting ready. I bought her the most sophisticated yet provocative dress that she absolutely loved. Nicka's mother once told her that when you reunite with an old flame, dress in such a way that you make him clearly see what he's let go. This was that type of dress; Black silk with a plummeting neckline, above the knees, showing thigh. If the room is dark, flash lit camera shots will make the dress virtually transparent but Nicka didn't think of that while dressing.

She didn't wear a bra and wore a lacy black g-string. She looked hot with her hair twisted up on her head, bright red lipstick and the insecurity of a hot woman that questions her hotness.

At the party Charles and his girl friend greet us. Charles' eyes pop out of his skull. Nicka has grown into a gorgeous young lady and I could tell he is reminiscing and wondering what if.....?

Charles and I chat and he invites me to make myself at home while eyeing Nicka out of the corner of his eye. When Nicka and I approach the bar, I let her know that Charles can't keep his eyes off her and Charles' girlfriend has taken notice. Nicka couldn't conceal her joy and relief. She quickly falls into the party spirit after that. We drink, we dance, drink a lot more and continue dancing.

Nicka is feeling no pain and is having multiple nipple slips on the dance floor. The hours speed by. We are having a blast.

Nicka is now wasted. I keep thinking about the sex we are going to have at the end of the evening. My erection threatens to tear through my trousers! Nicka is oblivious of her exposed nipples. Charles notices and asks to cut in. I oblige.

Nicka is beet red while dancing with him and very self conscious. I watch, aroused. The sexual heat is obvious.

Charles takes his liberties and others watch. I watch. Charles' girlfriend watches becomes enraged and quickly leaves the party humiliated.

Nicka dances in such away to be mindful of not having anymore nipple slips but Charles's hands roam on her arse, back, side boobs and over her nipples. His rock hard crotch mashes up against her waxed vagina. I can tell Nicka is in distress but I continued to watch with a scotch in hand.

Nicka is drunk. Charles is rude. At one point he lifts her dress exposing her arse with the thong string disappearing into the two half moons of her back side. Many at the party see this and cheer. Photographs are taken.

He turns her around and the plummeting neck line couldn't contain her naked breast from spilling out for the view of the entire party. But Nicka is too drunk to notice as more pictures are taken.

Then Charles begins lifting the front of her dress, exposing her black lacy thong. He moves her panties to the side and begins rubbing her waxed exposed sex in front of everyone. Those closest could see him rub the hood of her clit back will caressing her pussy. I continue to sip my scotch while watching as Nicka drunkenly looks up and locks lips with Charles. A bunch of university boys hover in a circle around them watching like starved wolves snapping more pictures on their smart phones. I finish my scotch walk to the bar and set down my glass. My hand shaking with sexual tension.

I walk directly to Charles and Nicka and grab Charles by the face and throw him backwards so that he stumbles and goes crashing down over an expensive oak coffee table falling on the laps of drunken partiers. He quickly stands up on unsteady drunken legs and bolts towards me pointing the finger smelling of my Nicka's aroused sex in front of my nose and demands I meet him outside. The fact that he doesn't swing at me right then and there proves that he is looking for an out. I gesture for him to lead us out as the university boys surround Nicka. Nicka is confused and not sure what is going on.

Charles leads me out the back french doors into a garden where I immediately curled my fist and slam it into the pit of his stomach. He falls gasping for air and becomes instantly ill. His friends surrounding him laugh at his pathetic fate. Some friends...

Inside Nicka is in the middle of a testosterone fueled gang of over privileged university boys who were groping, kissing, pinching and fingering my wasted girl. Tongues took turn being forced in her mouth, her nipples were violently twisted, tears rolled down her cheeks. One animal slammed two fingers into her vagina as the party partied on around them.

In the corner stood Charles's dad and mom watching. Charles' mom whispers something into her husbands ear and they separate from one another. Charles' dad goes to Nicka's rescue and the boys quickly bolt in different directions.

Charles' dad grabs Nicka by the arm and gently walks her out of the room although her breasts were still not covered.

I follow them as he walks her to the master bedroom. I enter and find not only Nicka and Charles' dad but Charles' mom is in there as well.

I walk in. Arthur and Beatrice are their names.

Arthur looks at me with steely eyes.

"We watched you do nothing as Nicka was being ravaged," Arthur says.

"I'm sure Charles would beg to differ," I respond staring right back at him and walking towards him so that there was no question he was about to suffer the same fate when Beatrice steps in between us and gently holds me by the arm and intertwines my arms into hers.

"Arthur, we also stood and watched and became just as aroused as Nicka's young boyfriend here. Isn't that right dear," Beatrice asked her husband in the most tender tone taking all the antagonism out of the room.

"This young man reminds me of a young you darling," Beatrice said in a tone that was booth soothing and erotic.

"If you were so offended, why didn't you save Nicka sooner," I ask more curious than combative?

Arthur looked sternly at me. He is a man not accustomed to opening up but laying on the bed incoherent was Nicka, breasts still exposed and dress hiked up with her panties shifted to the side with her waxed sex fully displayed. The pussy roughly fingered on the dance floor noticeably wet. I looked from his commanding gazed to the stiff erection in his pants and I smirked at his hypocrisy.

He looked away unable to keep my gaze. Suddenly his look was distant.

"When Charles first brought Nicka home, she was only a child but I knew she was special. I wanted her then. Charles was too much of an animal to understand what a rare gift he had but I saw it and I wanted her then," he confessed.

His wife gently leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

Everything was now out in the open.

"Is this why we are all here now," I asked? "Are you asking me to give her to you tonight?"

"Yes, thats is what we are asking of you," Beatrice says as she leans in and kisses me, slipping her tongue into my mouth and reaching for my stiff cock and squeezing.

With her other hand she unbuckles Arthur's belt and unzips his pants which immediately fall to his ankles. Arthur then undresses completely.

Beatrice turns her back towards me and I unhook her Dior gold sequence dress that falls to the floor leaving her in her garter and thong. I then remove her thong, leaving her garter and stockings. She turns around and I am face to pussy. She has a razor thin silver line of pubes leading to her treasure. "The tail of a shooting star," I whisper. Beatrice's body is tight, and perfectly fit. For someone in her mid fifties, she has the body of a thirty year old.

Arthur is in his late seventies much older than Beatrice but also very fit. He too has a trimmed manicured patch of silver hair above a menacing red cock that is aroused and raging. They are two sly and seductive silver foxes hungry for my vulnerable girl nearly unconscious and oblivious on the bed.

Beatrice gets on her knees in front of both Arthur and me with her back to the sleeping Nicka. She takes first my cock and then alternates to Arthur's cock as we watch the sleeping Nicka. I can't believe my fortune.

Arthur looks like a leashed wolf, held in check by Beatrice's oral sucking, held back from the prize worth dying for. Beatrice pulls away from his raging throbbing cock, the girth and length is very impressive; At least eleven inches long and the girth of poor Nicka's wrist. He intends to fill her completely. Beatrice still on her knees looks up at Arthur and says, "Go take her, Dear."

Arthur moves in on my girl. Quickly removes her dress and thong and buries his face in Nicka's waxed sex. Licking from anus to clit. Pushing his tongue deeply inside her pussy and then ass.

Beatrice stands and kisses me and asks what I would like to see happen.

"I want to watch her get ravished." I tell her, in a guiding tone as if directing an employee.

Beatrice smiles and tells me, "You are a younger version of my Arthur." "Shall I pleasure you as you watch?"

"No, help Arthur," I respond, smiling, with my cock twitching in her warm hand.

She moves her smoking hot body to the bed settles her spread legs by Nicka's mouth lifts her head and places it to her sex. For the first time in Nicka's life she begins licking and then hungrily eating pussy.

Nicka is wasted but these two silver foxes have unleashed Nicka's inner nympho. Nicka pushes her ass back hard driving Arthur's tongue deeply inside her while Nicka drives her tongue into Beatrice. The three of them thrash in rhythmic primal waves. Arthur works his masterful tongue lashings Nicka's pussy driving her quickly over the edge as Beatrice too grabbed Nicka's face and ground her sex into Nicka's frenzied tongue. The ladies quickly explode in unison, both convulsing violently, there screams echoing throughout out the party.

The ladies collapse, spent and smiling but Beatrice quickly comes to her senses and calls me over to take her place. I then take Nicka's face and bring her to my twitching cock. She immediately begins giving me one of her mind blowing blow jobs. I watch as Arthur places the purple plum of his cock at the entrance of Nicka's tight little pussy. It was amazing. Nicka grunted and growled as Arthur slid his old gnarled monster into her tight sex and pushed all the way to the sealed entrance of Nicka cervic. And slowly began pumping. Pumping harder and harder into his son's former girlfriend. Rocking her petite body towards me forcing my swollen pole down her throat. Nicka was in ecstasy.

Her pussy completely filled sending jolts of pleasures throughout her body. Her nipples swollen and protruding more than an inch as Arthur and I aggressively squeezed twisted and pinched them. Nicka is on sensory overload being thrashed and pinched between Arthur and me.

Beatrice slips her tongue in my mouth and I begin pinching her nipples causing her to kiss harder. Nicka thrashes faster and faster, my cock plops out of her mouth and she begins to convulse in orgasm again, moaning and screaming and then crying.

She collapses with her ass in the air as Arthur keeps slamming into her from behind. Nicka is nearly passed out, out of her mind and crying in confusion. I lift her mouth to my cock and her mouth and tongue once again begins sincerely work on my cock. She's working on some sort of high level auto drive. Her body is being sexually slaughtered and yet responding and pushing Arthur and me closer to orgasm.

Beatrice moves to Nicka's raised ass and sticks her tongue into Nickas anus as Arthur's cock continues to forcefully pump into Nicka.

We are pounding harder, deeper and faster and faster still in a frenzy. Racing towards completion when I grab Nicka's tear stained face and push deeply down her throat as my seed explodes deeply down into the depths of her tight hungery belly. It was the most powerful orgasm of my life.

This sends Arthur over the edge and he explodes sending his seed deeply into Nicka's unprotected pussy. We both keep pumping until we are flaccid and our cocks slip out with semen spilling from both ends of Nicka.

Nicka collapses. Thoroughly passed out.

Beatrice comes to my cock and cleans it with her mouth. Then kisses me. Then goes to Arthurs cock cleans it and kisses him. She finally goes to Nicka's cream pie and begins cleaning her. The sight of this makes me completely hard so I get behind Beatrice and slip inside her tight hot sex. Beatrice throughly goes down on Nicka's passed out body and I'm in heaven.

I violently pound into Arthur's wife like a wild man. I pound and pound for nearly twenty minutes before feeling the beginning of that explosive feeling and continue to pound. Beatrice begins screaming, loudly grunting pushing back onto me, impaling herself harder and deeper onto my shaft and then we both roar and explode.

I collapse on top of Beatrice and then roll off her lying between Nicka and Beatrice.

Minutes go by before Beatrice rolls out of the bed leaving me there with Nicka. I put my arms around Nicka and spoon behind her. Still hard I slip my cock into her well used sloppy pussy.

Beatrice and Arthur dress.

"She's a special girl," says a satisfied and exhausted Arthur. "Don't let her get away."

Arthur looks at Beatrice and say, "She's a younger you," and he tenderly kisses her on the lips.

"Let's leave the young love birds alone," says Beatrice and they go to leave.

But before leaving Arthur pauses, turns to me and say "I can use a man like you. Are you ready to make a fortune together?" He doesn't wait for a response because the answer is obvious.

"I told you that you are a younger Arthur and he sees it too," Beatrice whispered. "Take care of your young treasure. She is a very rare bird."

As they are saying there final words to me I am thrusting inside Nicka. I thrust slowly and tenderly until I cum again for the third and final time that evening.

The next morning Nicka wakes up hung over. She blacked out and remembers nothing. Had she, she would have wanted to die. Little does she know that there are pictures being uploaded onto the internet of her getting gang groped on the dance floor.

I thought it best to take Nicka and slip out unnoticed. Right before getting Nicka into our car, I look back and through a window I see both Arthur and Beatrice and they both wave to us with heart warming smiles.

"Oh, I didn't get a chance to speak with Arthur and Beatrice, they were always so gracious towards me,"Says Nicka clearly disappointed.

"Don't worry, Dear. Arthur has a business proposition he wants me to hear so we'll be having dinner soon," I say. "They clearly adore you and Arthur and I have a lot in common.

That party completely changed every aspect of our lives.

A year later, Nicka and I were married.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nicka Ravished By Silver Fox Couple

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 377 milliseconds