• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Disciplining Mom Ch. 10

Disciplining Mom Ch. 10

It was mid-afternoon in their very pleasant apartment, and Karen was in the master bathroom sitting on the toilet seat. The small woman in her 20s had become quite the successful domme ever since her great friend Emily had invited her to share the space as well as take charge of Emily's two older sisters, Linda and Leslie, who had come to live with them after a divorce for one and just finding herself for the second.

Emily, Karen reflected, was a shrewd businesswoman which is why her parents had likely chosen to leave their significant fortune to Em alone, which made her an heiress in addition to the large income she had derived from her business. Karen and Emily were deeply in love, and usually shared the large bed in Emily's room, even though both were bi and had boyfriends as well.

Karen generally was pleased with her life. She was doing fine in her own career as a corporate analyst and she also had dealt with the surprising appearance on her doorstep not too long ago of her mother. Marian had not been good to Karen when Karen was a girl. Not only had Marian spanked her inordinately, but she rarely thought about anything but her own desires.

Now that Marian's husband—Karen's dad—had abandoned her, she was totally dependent on Karen. Karen felt that paybacks were perfect and she now had been initiating Marian at age 50 into being a submissive like Emily's sisters. The task had been far more challenging because of Marian's resistance.

Using a different approach, Karen had arranged to send Marian to spend the weekend with Deb and Marge, two new friends Emily and she had made when Karen was disciplining Marian recently in the ladies room of their favorite restaurant. Deb, a lovely lean blonde, it turned out, was a very severe disciplinarian and mistress; her lover, Marge, was a large woman but quite docile if also clever.

But now Karen was in some pain. She had had a major meeting at work, one which she just couldn't absent herself long enough to take care of something very basic indeed: she really needed to have a bowel movement. The small woman usually was quite regular but she figured that a crowded schedule had wreaked havoc with her system, so she hadn't done Number Two for several days.

Even after the meeting, Karen wouldn't go into the ladies room at her company, because the women there—mostly the clericals—were prone to gossip about when the higher-ups, of which Karen was one, deigned to do their business in the facility at the office. Some of them would even slip into the ladies when someone like Karen went in, and would sit in a nearby stall. Then the unseen listener would report to her co-workers what sounds she had heard the higher-level lady made while peeing or moving her bowels.

Karen definitely did not want her toilet habits becoming the subject of gossip among the women clericals at the company, so she tended to hold her poop in until she could go the bathroom in a relaxed way at home, or at worst, at a restaurant where she would not be observed as at work.

She had intended to do something about the shameful situation at the office. Why on earth the senior women executives had to be afraid to use the ladies room was beyond her. But it was embarrassing to have to bring that up at some senior staff meeting. The whole thing grated on Karen's dominant personality. Here she was, in charge of Emily's sisters, both older than she, and her mother, at home, but at the office, she was afraid that her use of the ladies room might start the gossip mill turning with sordid discussion of whether and how much she farted in the stall and whether she did a large jobbie that plopped loudly into the bowl.

Now, however, she sat on the toilet in pain. As may result from holding shit in for too long, she now was likely suffering from being impacted. The stuff was stuck in her colon and rectum; even some straining wouldn't seem to budge it. Karen's regularity usually was evidenced by her excreting a large turd or two every other day. She was not a huge eater and was always surprised that her bowels seemed to function quite efficiently.

She also thought of how she had occasionally used Linda, Leslie, or yes, even her mother, Marian, for toilet service. This had been Emily's idea—her lover and great friend had developed some delightfully perverse preferences, one of which was to require one of the subs to lie down in the bathtub while Emily or Karen squatted over the sub's face and might release a turd followed by a spray of pee right on the sub's face.

Karen didn't want the others to see her in this condition, much less be positioned under her while she strained to produce her bowel movement. Clearly the shit had formed a large mass in there that was starting to hurt because it was too wide to make it out of her cute little anal rosebud but was pressing on the sensitive nerve endings there.

The little lady did keep straining and was pleased no one else was at home to hear her through the bathroom door. She grunted and made almost animal-like sounds as she tried to push the resistant mass out of the bottom of her alimentary canal. Karen was especially annoyed because she expected her period to start any time now, which would just compound her distress. She did not have heavy periods but she knew that they did have an effect on her digestive system—sometimes slowing it, but also sometimes speeding it up so she generated long thin turds of soft poo.

"God," Karen thought, "the last thing I need now is diarrhea or those long soft poos that make me wipe over and over to clean my booty."

Finally, her straining seemed to have moved the widest part of her movement down into her anus, where it was stretching her anal sphincter and causing her intense pain as a result. The tip actually started to emerge from her anal rosette, and now the pain was horrible as the wide turd cruelly stretched her sphincter and tortured the erogenous zone's nerve endings. This was not at all sexy, Karen thought to herself.

The tip and maybe another inch or two of the huge firm turd now protruded shamefully from Karen's cute little anus, as if she had suddenly acquired a hard brown tail. She couldn't move it more, because the turd must have been even wider further in, if that were possible!

The phone rang, and Karen was sitting there with shit sticking out of her ass! She rose to go answer it and the front door opened while she shuffled into the living room with her panties around her ankles. She turned to the phone as Emily entered and answered it, asking the caller, whoever it was, to hold on for a sec.

Emily barged in with some packages but managed to see that her sweet lover had her panties down, her pussy exposed, and....yikes, that was shit poking out of her ass!

"Sweetie," Emily called out as Karen held her hand tightly over the phone, "I hope you know you have poopoo poking out of your rear. I might have to spank you for being so brazen!"

Karen somehow kept herself from bursting into tears but she kept her demeanor as she answered the phone. It was Deb calling to tell her that they would be bringing Marian, her mom, back in a little while and Deb wanted to go on some about how well she thought Marian had taken to the training.

Normally, Karen would have enjoyed hearing this, because Deb was quite the severe domme, using nettles in subs' panties as punishment and not hesitating to apply her canes and straps to the most sensitive parts of the feminine anatomy. Karen was certain that Marian had endured being caned or strapped right on her open cunt.

"Thanks, Deb." Karen managed to say with a gasp, "I'll look forward to seeing you soon."

She didn't want to be impolite but she hung up, hoping to return to the bathroom and finish this awful experience.

Emily realized that her friend was in trouble and said, "I'm sorry, sweetie. Can I help?"

Karen grimaced but then tried to smile and just motioned to Emily to follow her into the bathroom.

"It's a long story, but I'm all stuck back there," Karen said miserably, "and I've been trying to get some relief but it just won't come out and I'm afraid it's all impacted because I didn't go at work."

Emily saw that Karen needed calming so she patted her on the shoulder and helped her get back on the toilet seat and told to face the back of the toilet and bring her rear up.

Now Emily stared at Karen's pretty little bottom and saw the brown log sticking out brazenly from Karen's anus.

"I'll try to get it out for you," Emily whispered," or else we'll have to get the enema syringe."

Emily put some plastic gloves on and started inserting her finger into Karen's asshole to try to free the turd.

This was not the kind of thing Emily was either used to or enjoyed a whole lot, but she did cherish the chance to do something that really meant something for Karen. "Yes," she thought to herself, "I've been generous to her but she has taken on the burdens of training both of my sisters for me."

Emily carefully inserted her gloved finger into Karen's already stretched little anal opening, occasioning an involuntary withdrawal reaction from Karen and a little cry from the obvious pain the further stretching caused.

"It's all right, sweetie," Emily said very calmly and sympathetically, "we'll have you fixed up in no time."

She kept on probing around the hard piece which seemed to go in quite far. Then she managed to get a finger to grasp it and pull and push it and, with little more pressure, the large turd slid out of Karen's bulging opening. Once it came out, much more followed. Karen was relieved as her backed-up shit flowed out of her sore anal cavity but also a bit ashamed that her wonderful friend had had to help her in such a demeaning way for them both.

"All done," Emily said with a big grin. "Don't ever say I didn't knock all the shit out of you, you sweet person." Karen turned and gave her best friend and lover a long, deep kiss.

"Oh my God," Karen blurted out, "Deb's going to be here any time now with Marian!!"

Karen wiped quickly, stood up and quickly pulled up her panties and adjusted her skirt before washing her hands. She helped Emily wash hers, messy with Karen's shit, and the two emerged from the bathroom.

Soon the bell rang and the diminutive blonde Deb strode in with her overweening confidence on display, followed by a newly-subdued Marian, who was wearing quite the juvey short plaid skirt, accompanied by little white socks and cute little-girly shoes.

"Hi Emily and Karen," Deb opened with a broad smile. "Marian, tell your friends here how you enjoyed your weekend with Marge and me."

Marian gulped but immediately said very deliberately, "Thank you so much, Miss Deborah, for taking the time to show me how I need to behave with Miss Karen and Miss Emily so that we all may live here in mutual happiness."

Emily chuckled at Marian's new-found subservient attitude.

"I guess, Deb," she said with a grin, "you had to put Marian through her paces the past few days?"

"Oh, yes," Deb smiled. "Marian now understands that she needs to obey orders without any delay or backtalk. She learned that by coming to see that any resistance resulted in panties being lowered for discipline, right, Marian?"

"Oh yes, Miss Deborah," Marian said quite naturally, "I've learned to behave like a good girl thanks to you and dear Marge."

"I've found, my dears," Deb drawled as she relaxed, "that girls suddenly learn to do what they're told when my little cane flicks down on their open coochie.

"Marian," she quickly added, "lift your little skirt, pull down those panties, and hold yourself open down there so the ladies may see what your pussy looks like after a little time with us."

Marian was surprised but so inured to responding to Deb's directions that she did what she was told, amazing her daughter Karen, who was further surprised by seeing her mother hold her labia apart brazenly and that the vulval area was clearly reddened from being disciplined.

"I do apologize for being so blunt, my dears," Deb explained with a smile, "but I've found that the way girls like Marian learn to do what they're told and stop being cunty is by having their naughty cunts whipped."

"I certainly can't disagree with the logic of that," Emily responded with a wide grin, and proceeded to thank Deb, as did Karen, for the time and effort she had clearly expended on training Marian.

"Ladies," Deb responded, "I do need to be moving on to go home, but I'm so happy I was able to be of service to two such marvelous women as you clearly are. I cherish our friendship."

With that, she kissed both Emily and Karen on their lips, and with a broad smile at Marian, calmly made her way back out the front door.

Karen was happy to see how well Deb had apparently trained Marian, but also slightly resentful that her own tutelage had not gotten the job done on its own. She also realized she was sore in her anal area and likely was still a tad messy there since she had hurried out of the bathroom to be there when Deb arrived with Marian.

"Marian," Karen said in a stern voice, "come with me right now."

She took her surprised mom by the hand and brought her into the bathroom. Then she bent over the toilet and lifted her own skirt and lowered her panties.

"I need to be cleaned back there," she said very directly. "I hope your training has shown you how to do that efficiently for me."

Marian rebelled at having to lick her daughter's asshole clean so soon after arriving at the apartment but got down on her knees and began licking her diminutive but dominant daughter's crack.

She saw first-hand now that Karen had a very sweet little anal rosette, crinkly but cute. There was no unsightly hair, which was owing both to Karen's small size making her features in all respects a bit child-like and Karen's care in keeping herself tidy in her nether regions. Nor did Karen suffer from discoloration of the sensitive skin around her anus, which for many, especially larger, women would display their rear with mottled yellowish and even brownish streaks.

As she licked the acrid bits and smudges of Karen's bowel movement from around her little opening, Marian began to accept her role and cherish her serving her daughter in this embarrassing, humiliating but still intimate manner. She hoped Karen might eventually forgive her for the way she had abused her even after Karen had returned home after college.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Disciplining Mom Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds