• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Naughty Girl Ch. 07

Naughty Girl Ch. 07

12

Chapter 07

Bernice is manipulated by Carol

Bernice lay in bed worrying. She was a mature married woman, yet she was letting Susan, a nineteen year old girl, take over her life. The girl decided what she had to eat, wear, and everything else. There was no escaping the dominant girl because she drove her to school, and had grounded her. Susan had even put her on the pill! A young girl shouldn't be deciding she couldn't be trusted with boys, and so put her on the pill.

It was an awful thought, that her past record made it a prudent decision. Last night she and Jim, an eighteen year old from school, had sex. Only later did she realise, Susan had set her up, by sending the young guy to her room. This was all terribly wrong!

It felt so difficult to resist the downward spiral of her life, as though she were being dragged back in time. How in hell had this happened? Why was she still here, letting it happen?

Her husband left her for another woman, even after she tried so hard to spice up their marriage. The feeling of being a bad girl after all the things she did over the last few days, was difficult to deal with. Being treated like an adolescent, and sent back to school, was all a terrible mistake. She had never experienced such dramatic events in her life, so it was difficult to figure out how to cope.

It was all so overwhelming. Feelings of guilt over what she had done with those boys, the terrible loss over her husband abandoning her, inadequacy from bullying in school, all combined to shake her confidence. It left her unable to make a single decision about anything. Was that why she was letting others decide the course of her life?

She was escaping from making decisions by going back to school, and regressing into more innocent times. With the regression came the old uncertainties of adolescence. The bullying at school made it all the more real. Being aware of what was happening didn't help, it just left her feeling deeply inadequate and helpless.

The only good things happening were Paul's promise to look after her, and of course, Jim. Jim was eighteen and reminded her of a time of innocence, when problems were small and manageable. In those days problems regularly grew and faded, quickly changing from day to day.

Jim was a shining light in her life. He made her feel good. She smiled to herself, while cuddling a pillow. She could be a good girl with him. He gave her pleasure, and a reason to go to school; just to be near him. It was silly to be in love with such a young guy, but pushed the unease from her thoughts.

Bernice concentrated on him and their time together. He was nice, and wanted her, which at the moment she needed so badly. He kissed so gently and cuddled her so warmly, she wanted to please him in return. She drifted off to sleep thinking about him, with a smile lighting her face.

***

"You look happy this morning," Susan said, when Bernice walked in for breakfast.

"I am, very," Bernice replied.

"Here's a coffee to take your pill," Susan offered.

It was crucial that she took back control of her life, and not submit to others, especially to Susan. Looking at the pill for a moment, she realised it was important to take it. As a married woman, becoming pregnant by that young boy, Jim, would be disastrous. She scooped it off the table and took a sip of coffee to wash it down.

She was hungry, and so she had to accept the breakfast Susan prepared. It was all happening again. She was accepting Susan's decisions, unable to break the habit.

"You look properly dressed for school today. Those clothes I bought you are much more suitable for school," Susan commented. "Just a moment. What are you wearing under the skirt. Not another naughty pair of panties I hope," she scathingly said.

Reluctantly Bernice lifted the short hem, to show the girl her panties. She at least had some decent white panties to wear, and Susan accepted them. It was unpleasant for a mature woman to have a young girl inspect her underwear before school. The condescending smile pushed her firmly in place once again.

Walking into school she looked like everyone else, going unnoticed, blending in. Her thoughts too became concerned with school routine, by checking the next class, and which books were needed. In school it was difficult to shake off the overwhelming sense of being a student, and there was no way of escaping from school once through the security gate.

The morning went quickly while concentrating on assignments and class work. She even felt pleased to receive praise from a teacher. School lessons of the past came back to her, and she had a greater understanding of everything at her age. After all, she had been to university, and was ahead of fellow students. Success in class gave her an incentive to join in and try harder.

She looked like a student, was treated like one, and behaved like one, so it was easy to think like a student in school. Without noticing she took on the attitudes of those around her. It seemed peer pressure worked despite her age.

When lunch time arrived she went in search of Jim. She only had fifteen minutes before having to go to Miss Perez. Just to see and talk to him was a priority. First stop was her locker.

"Hey Bernice, you coming to the gig Saturday?" Jilly asked.

"Like yea, if my aunt lets me. She's strict. Won't let me go anywhere," Bernice grimaced.

"Like the skirt. Wish mom would let me wear them that short," Denise said, while rummaging through her locker.

"Like, I'm getting Jegins on Saturday," Carol bragged.

"Like, what's that?" Bernice asked.

"Sounds like a disease she picked up," Jilly laughed.

"The slut was bound to," Denise added.

"No! They're like, err, jeans and leggings, together like," Carol told them.

"My aunt buys everything for me. Don't think she'll go for them," Bernice commented.

"Did she buy that skirt and top? Like wow! She's cool," Carol said.

"Like, not cool, I don't get to chose anything," Bernice complained.

"What's with you and Jim?" Jilly said, with a sly smile.

"Not much," Bernice said, looking shy.

"You've been at it!" Denise giggled.

"Like of course! That's all they want, then they dump you," Carol butted in.

"He's not like that, he's nice," Bernice insisted.

"She's dropped her panties, and really lost it," Jilly said, and they laughed.

"Well, like, I really like him, and he really likes me," Bernice asserted.

"Go for it girl. Let him fuck you, then if he comes back for more, you'll know," Carol told her, as though she were an expert.

Bernice spied Lara approaching. Trying to keep her head down to escape the bully, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She trembled in fright from the contact. It didn't seem ridiculous to her; a grown woman, being frightened of a schoolgirl. Lara may only be eighteen, but she was bigger and more powerful. In school, and she also had the power of a gang behind her.

"Have you made up your mind yet?" Lara casually asked. She glared at the others, who wisely departed.

Bernice kept her head down, and murmured something non-committal.

"You won't need to visit Perez at lunchtime. You'll have more time with lover-boy," Lara laughed.

Hell! How did the bitch know about Jim? More time with him did sound tempting. Avoiding that horrible teacher was necessary too, as she was becoming more threatening every day. The drawback of being in her gang, was having to do as she was told. Shit! What did that matter. How much worse could it be than being ordered around by Susan.

"OK." Bernice murmured.

"Not very enthusiastic. I'm offering to protect you from Perez, and anyone else who tries to pick on you. Not that anyone would dare, once you're in my gang," Lara pointed out.

"Thanks. I want to be in your gang Lara. I agree," Bernice spoke up.

"You agree to do whatever I tell you, right?" Lara said, while poking Bernice's chest.

"Yes, I agree. Whatever you say," Bernice capitulated. Giving in was just so much easier than fighting everyone. All the girls had friends built up over the year, or even longer. As the new girl, she had no one. A boyfriend wasn't the same as having girlfriends.

"I'll settle things with Perez. Here, take this to Greg. He'll be in the sports storeroom," Lara said.

The girls eyes bored into her, daring her to refuse. She wondered why, as it was just a matter of taking a message to the boyfriend. Maybe she was chucking him over for someone else, and the messenger would have to take the outburst of anger.

She found the store room, and Greg. Without a word she handed him the note.

Looking around the room she noticed the lack of equipment. It was typical of the school, as it ran on the minimum of expenses. The fees they charged the wealthy parents were high. The teachers were poor quality and poorly paid.

Greg interrupted her thoughts. "Sorry," she stammered.

The big black athletic guy didn't seem angry. He was silently laughing at her.

"Do you know what's in the note?" he asked, looking highly amused.

"No," she said, only just refraining from calling him, 'sir'.

His presence was more forbidding than most of the teachers. From what she heard, he hardly attended classes, while he conducted some outside illegal business from inside school. So much for the school's reputation at rehabilitation. The staff didn't care whether students worked or no, just so long as they were here, and didn't make trouble.

"Lara is off this afternoon, and wants to make sure I don't stray with some blinder. She wants to keep me happy," he smiled. His whole face lit up when he smiled.

He put his head to one side and looked her over. "She's given you to me for the afternoon," he chuckled. "She knows how randy I am, and knows I won't get hooked on a little thing like you," he said, seriously considering her.

"Get undressed. I want to get a good look at my present," he said. He glared at her with full-on menace, while she just stood there looking bemused.

"You belong to me, girl. Get them clothes off," he told her.

He didn't turn his back to save her blushes, it was to answer the phone. There was no need to consider the options. Between the two of them she was in trouble if she didn't do exactly as she was told. With a trembling of her bottom lip, she began undressing.

Although used to stripping off in school, this was different. Surely he wasn't going to use her! It must be some kind of joke between them. Even Lara wouldn't have sent her over here for the boyfriend to screw. He had said strip, so she took everything off. She just hoped it was a humiliating test of her loyalty to Lara.

He turned around and looked her up and down.

"Nicely shaved, girl. You could join my girls at night, earn yourself some money. I'm a good pimp. Get you checked out regularly in a friendly clinic," he offered.

She was so nervous it took a moment for what he was telling her to sank in.

"No! I. I couldn't," she stammered. He looked at her fiercely for a moment, as though he wouldn't take no for an answer. The impressive muscles of his neck rippled, and chest muscles swelled. He looked powerfully aggressive, and not the person to cross.

Physically she couldn't to fight him off, and the words to talk herself out of this failed her. She stammered something incoherently, despite realising it was important to talk him around. With those big hands he could do anything he liked with her.

She felt like a little doll before him. Standing naked before such a powerful figure made her feel so very weak and vulnerable. She felt stupid to have stripped off, as now she couldn't just run away to find a teacher. Besides, his dominant physical presence had her petrified, so she just stood before him, unable to move.

"They all say that. After the first time it becomes easy. I know for sure, girl," he leered. He looked her over, wondering how old she was. Certainly more than twenty, so she was fair game. She was obviously easy to dominate, and so he figured she would do as she was told, without too much trouble.

The door opened and both of them looked toward it. Jim stood there looking at her, then glared at Greg.

"What are you doing?" Jim asked. His expression was a mixture of disappointment and anger.

"Nothing YET. What's it to you?" Greg asked, with a look of amusement.

"She's my girlfriend," Jim said, looking hopefully at her.

"Yes, he's my boyfriend," Bernice asserted.

She felt more guilty than ever from having let this nice young man down so badly. He had genuine feelings for her, and the hurt unmistakably showed.

"She's going to be one of my whores," Greg teased.

"I'm not!" Bernice whined.

"You going to save the girl," Greg laughed.

"I'll fight for her if I have to," Jim declared.

"No Jim. He'll hurt you. You can't fight him," Bernice cried out.

"Please, let him be. Don't hurt him. I'll, I'll work for you, whatever you want," Bernice stammered. She didn't think about the consequences, she just needed to protect Jim.

Greg's phone rang again, and he took the call. Murmured answers, and head nods were all he gave away. Jim and Bernice didn't even understand that much, for they were intently looking at each other. She tried to communicate that he must leave. He looked at her with anger. He began to understand she had said those things to protect him, but why was she naked?

The tension between them grew unbearable.

Greg completed the call. "Later! I need to go. Got an appointment," he grinned. He stopped in mid stride. "The panties," he said, with a hand outstretched. "Need them as a trophy to show Lara. If she asks, you sucked me off. Right?" he fiercely told her.

"Yes, sir," she hesitantly spoke.

She was relieved to see the hulk shrug his shoulders and smile. "The rooms yours this afternoon. Lara arranged with your teacher to be absent for the next lesson. She's good at that stuff. So you two get to it, that is, if he's really your boyfriend. If he isn't, your one of my girls," he laughed, and left.

"I'm sorry, Jim. Lara sent me over here. She gave me to him. I didn't know. . ." she cried.

Jim hesitantly put his arms around her, then gripped her tight.

"It's OK," he soothed.

He was still wondering why she was naked, but the answer could wait. There was an inviting pile of exercise mats by the wall. He sidled her over to them and sat her down next to him. He kissed away her tears. Holding her chin he worked his way around her face and neck.

"You saved me Jim," she sighed. "Tell me I'm your girlfriend," she whispered.

"You are, you're my girl," he hoarsely replied.

He heard her breathing heavily and took it as a signal to grip her breast. She was completely naked and he liked what he saw. His hard cock was a testament to that. They fell back on the soft mats. She began to fumble with his zip and soon had it open. He wished he had removed his shoes so that he could remove his jeans, but it was too late now.

"Do you love me, Jim?" she pleaded.

"Yes, I love you, I really love you, Bernice," he declared.

She sidled down his body to reach his cock. She sucked it into her mouth as though ravenous. She slobbered over it and sucked it all the way in. He was already hard, and she felt him stiffen, growing even harder in her mouth.

She tenderly kissed the end of his cock and gently squeezed his balls. Moving to his side she slid up the mat. He moved on top of her and she parted her legs. Their breathing was ragged with deeply drawn in breaths.

"Tell me you love me, Jim," she panted.

She felt his cock rubbing between the lips of her pussy, trying to find a way in. With one hand between them she guided him. The feeling of his hardness entering her was wonderful. She gave out an urgent moan of need. He drove home deeply. With both hands on his lower back she urged him on, to thrust harder and faster. The need for him was burning through her veins. The need for an orgasm was imperative, overtaking life itself.

"I love you, I do," he replied.

Feeling short sharp thrusts, pumping deep into her vagina, it was a sign he was about to cum. The knowledge that he was about to spurt his youthful vital sperm into her body, pushed her over the edge. A tortuous orgasm rippled from her tummy, to rack her body with burning flames.

"Keep still, hold it deep," she implored him.

The presence of his cock pushing hard into her, was fulfilling. She felt his whole body jerk, with his cock deeply embedded, pushing at the walls of her vagina. She imagined his sperm filling her womb, and cried out with uninhibited joy.

"Fill me up, fill me with your wonderful cum," she implored him.

He pushed into her one more time. He shuddered, then held perfectly still. Their breaths gushed from open mouths. They sucked in air as though emerging from the sea. He collapsed upon her and she wrapped her arms tight about him. He rolled to her side, with his arms about her, still with her arms clinging to him. They lay in each other's arms for a long while.

"You're my hero. You saved me from him. Thank you my wonderful lover," she whispered.

"You're mine aren't you," he said, half questioning, needing to hear her say it.

"Yes! I'm all yours. I love you, and want you," she whispered close to his ear.

Her lips kissed his ear, neck, and the side of his face. He turned it toward her, letting her kiss his eyes, nose, and lips. She wanted to show how grateful she was, and how much she needed him.

A few days ago she would have been appalled to be in school, making love to a young guy like this. Falling in love with an adolescent would have been thought ridiculous. Now she was besotted, unable to control her feelings, declaring her love for a teenager.

A married woman with a responsible job, shouldn't be naked in the arms of a young lover. That she was in school, pretending to be a student had been forgotten, as everything in the world had. All that mattered was that she was in the arms of her lover.

At last they stirred from the dream like state. He didn't remember removing his jeans and t-shirt. They glanced around the store-room looking bemused, as though spirited there by fairies.

"There's a sink in the corner, I need to wash up," Bernice said.

The sticky state of her thighs showed how much he had cum inside her. As an experienced, married woman, she had no qualms about washing herself in front of him. He found it fascinating. She laughed at him and he became embarrassed. It was his turn to wash. Instead she took hold of his flaccid cock and rolled it between her soapy hands.

"There's nothing I won't do for my hero and lover," she explained.

She still held his cock, when he firmly gripped her shoulders in both hands.

"Your mine now. You'll do what I say, not that thug. I won't let you work for him. I want you," he forcefully told her.

"Yes! I'm yours, all yours Jim, honest," she declared.

The small girly voice showed how she felt inside. Being his girl, and so strongly meaning it, deepened the feeling of being a schoolgirl. It was difficult to think of herself as a married woman with responsibilities. In any case, all that was lost. That past life had somehow vanished, as though it had been a fantasy life. The reality was that she was in school, with her boyfriend.

They slowly got dressed, between hugs and kisses. The first lesson after lunch was over, so they had to hurry to the next class. Bernice kept the hem down with both hands, as Greg had her panties. They entered the classroom with everyone else, barging and crowding in through the doorway.

Bernice felt a hand up her skirt and flinched. A quick glance over her shoulder found Jim grinning at her. She grinned back. They sat close together during the last lesson, with Bernice fighting him off when he tried to lift the skirt. He wasn't serious, just teasing her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Naughty Girl Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 192 milliseconds