• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Matszuka's Special Massage

Matszuka's Special Massage

Tonight was the night for Briana's weekly massage. Well, it had been weekly, but since Briana Altman-Janzen had moved her company's headquarters from New York to LA, she had been too busy to set aside time for her favorite indulgence. Fortunately, the new villa had been planned by her with the most awesome massage spa ever! The room was beautiful with muted colors and see-through drapes to make everything as proper as possible. There was the best sound system money could by so the Soundscapes would soak her with radiant sound and, from what she was told, the new masseuse she had hired, was the very best; well trained in many of the ancient arts of massage and relaxation.

"She better be great," thought Briana. The price she was paying was outrageous. But that's what it took to get the very best to come to your house, once a week at 10:30pm, well after your 7 year-old had gone to bed.

Not that money mattered to Briana. Now at 29, she was the richest woman in the world, recently surpassing Oprah on that list. She daydreamed back to when she had assumed her late husband's company, many in the board room snickered at her desire to not only keep control of the business, but her demand that she be given daily operational control. Since taking over (with help of Jon Masterson, her CEO and new lover) she had turned the multi-million dollar Janzen Interprises (wait, "Altman-Janzen Interprises") into a 120 billion dollar conglomeration of businesses and ALL of those original board members were now unemployed, while young, bright, exciting minds had transformed the stuffy, 3-piece suit office into one with skateboards, scooters and brilliant new ways of looking at things.

She had asked her husband a hundred times to let her get involved in the business, but he just snickered and patted her behind and told her that her job was to look beautiful. Not a surprising response. Ted believed, like everyone else, that this 21 year-old had married this 70 year-old man simply for the life of luxury and the beautiful new breasts which now graced her bodice. But she was different; she truly loved him, although she was little more than a trophy to him. She knew of his other women and battled sexually and psychologically to win him totally to her. She even bore him an heir which was a stream of endless joy for him. But, she admitted, Ted never loved her and proved that with his uninspired sexual esteem for her. Briana had decided though, even though many men tried to hit on her, she would not know another man until Ted had passed on.

He did so four years ago, in the bed of another woman, his heart finally giving out, and now Briana was left with the money, the mansion and the business, and, though Ted had not loved her as a wife, he loved her love for him and he loved his ex-wife and kids even less, leaving them with a mere $50,000 in seed money for each.

"I'm leaving Ms. Janzen." The intercom from her secretary, Zoe, snapped her back to reality and Briana quickly packed up her belongings as well and called for her driver to come round and pick her up.

After a short drive, she arrived at home to find Brandon excited from another day of discovery in second grade. But her joy was interrupted with a crush when Brandon asked what a "Golddigger" was, telling Briana that one of his friend's dad had told his son that the term exactly described Briana. She comforted her son and took him to bed, reassuring him and giving him a long bedtime story and good night kiss. Paving the way for what would become an amazing weekly time of peace. Briana had her butler draw a very hot bath in the massage room and, after he had left, she undressed and climbed in, letting her day soak away in the warm water and the music.

"Excuse me Miss uh Janzen," said a voice, awakening her from her sleep with English words with a slight Japanese accent, "I am Matszuka, sent to give you massage."

"Yes, us Mat-zooo-ker?"

"Mat ZOO-kuh," Matszuka corrected.

"Yes, Matszuka, I'm so pleased to meet you." Briana responded.

"Please to help you step out of tub, immediately," said Matszuka. The Asian lady was pleased to note that Briana was as kind as she had heard and was equally as beautiful. She also squelched a slight smile as she noticed how rapidly Briana responded to her command to come out of the tub and how unashamed she was to do so completely nude.

Matszuka helped Briana to dry off, rubbing a heavy towel over her entire body, even lifting Briana's legs to dry the bottom of her feet and the backs of her knees. Briana loved the service but wondered if Matszuka was always this aggressive. Soon Briana was on the table, aromas steaming up from the hot water bucket below her face -- a bucket placed there by Matszuka, emanating aromas from beads dropped in there by the Asian woman. The massage began as always, with hot lotion rubbed in various places at various levels of pressure. Briana's mind began to decompress, vaguely noting that Matszuka began to talk her into relaxing -- in a monotone voice encouraging Briana to relax, so easy to relax, to let her mind go blank, to let her mind be led into complete relaxation and bliss....... The voice just seemed to fade into the soundscapes music.

Briana found herself getting... hmm... aroused? Yes, aroused... so excited to be touched... so excited... WHAT... Briana quickly lifted her top from the table, grabbing a blanket to cover her breasts once she had realized -- Matszuka was teasing Briana's vagina with her fingers.

"What are you doing?" Briana demanded.

"Very old and special massage includes touching all parts of a woman," Matszuka explained.

"Well, I am not a lesbian, Matszuka, I would appreciate it if you keep your touch to the normal areas," despite it all Briana shuddered a bit with excitement. A shudder noticed by Matszuka.

"Yes, Miss my deepest apologies, I was only trying to please you," Matszuka bowed.

"Yes, It's OK, I appreciate that but let's keep it modest," said Briana, lying back down. Matszuka knew it was going to take a deeper trance for her plan to work, this was not unanticipated.

---A NEW MASSAGE---

Matszuka began to work her magic, deeply rubbing precise touch points on Briana's body. Touching lightly, letting the potent aromas overwhelm her subject's senses...

"Matszuka loves to make you relax, so deep... making you feel so comfortable, so safe... very easy to go to a deep relaxing place..." Matszuka droned on. Briana thought briefly to herself that her other masseuses she had used normally talked very little to keep their clients very relaxed, Matszuka on the other hand talked almost... like a hypnotist... If Briana thought this odd, she quickly let the thought slip away, either for her own deep desires or from the urgings of Matszuka, either way, the thought was quickly gone...

"...Into a deep... deep.... Sleep," Matszuka talked in a very low voice, very even, her face just behind Briana's head. "You're ready to let yourself go completely, aren't you?"

"Yes," mumbled Briana, into the face cradle which was holding her head and keeping her nostrils pointed directly at the hypnotic scents of Matszuka. Briana relaxed deeply, finding a comfortable spot and letting Matszuka do her work... it felt so good... it was wonderful... it was... was... Briana couldn't think of what it was... She tried, but words didn't seem to be able to form in her head. She couldn't think of a word that could describe how she felt. In fact, she was struggling to think of any words at all.

"...so easy to let your mind go totally asleep, listening only to my voice," Matszuka droned, "you find you don't want to think at all..."

Matszuka was almost singing now, "it's so hard to think all day long, so much easier to just let your mind go totally blank and listen only to the voice of Matszuka; a voice that leads you..." Matszuka continued as she began to massage high on the semi-tranced girl's thighs...

"...a voice that thinks for you, in fact, it's getting hard to tell the difference between your own thoughts and Matszuka's voice at all."

"You don't care to think, you just want to let my voice lead you and think for you... you want to enjoy my voice even more and to do that, all you need to do... is let go. Let go of all worry, let go of all control, let your mind go completely blank, simply enjoying my voice. Briana -- can you do that for Matszuka?"

"Yes," Briana said half asleep.

"Good girl, very good...," smiled Matszuka, "When I count to 3 I will snap my fingers and you will completely let go of all worries, all control and fall into a deep... restful... sleep."

Matszuka felt Briana's shudder again. She stifled a brief smile.

"3.. 2.. 1.. SNAP!"

That finger snap was like a thunderclap to Briana, but it was the last noise she would hear as the person she was before meeting Matszuka. Matszuka hands continued to work Briana's fit glutes as she continued her pursuit of Briana's mind.

"Picture in your mind the most beautiful place you can imagine..."

Briana saw herself standing above the most beautiful beach, sea spray delightfully hitting her in the face. O yes, she wanted to go down to the beach and just relax, not worry, to feel the cool sand between her toes.

Suddenly, Briana saw ten steps in front of her. Somehow she knew it would be so easy to walk down the steps to the beach as she wanted SO much to do so. Why was she even here? As soon as she tried to ask these questions, it disappeared as quickly as it came. Briana somehow knew she was not to know, she was only to follow. And when she thought of following, her mind was filled with thoughts of total bliss and happiness. But... what...? Something interrupted that train of thought.

"1... slowly coming back... and.Awake! SNAP" Briana suddenly opened her eyes and saw the floor below her. She was in the massage room, as Matszuka was working her thighs. She shuddered a bit feeling her upper thighs and buttocks uncovered.

"Must have fallen asleep," she thought to herself, but for some reason Briana couldn't help but thinking something else had just happened, something she should have known about. She struggled to think of what it was, but something -- the massage... the aroma therapy... SOMETHING was making her mind hazy.

"Briana, listen to Matszuka," the masseuse interrupted Briana's thoughts as she touched the back of Briana's head, "Briana's Sleepy Massage." Briana didn't have a moment to think about the meaning of those words. The words swept over her; overwhelmed her -- coursing through her body, her hair, her eyes and particularly her private parts. Briana instantly felt herself falling and her mind emptying as she helplessly slipped back into a deep trance.

Matszuka spent the next half hour bringing Briana out of her trance and back down deep through various triggers. Briana proved a fantastic hypnosis subject and Matszuka was ready to take Briana much deeper.

* * *

Briana found herself standing back at the beach high up on the hill, overlooking the ocean with ten steps leading down to the sand. Briana looked at herself. Yes, she did look sexy in her two piece bikini and sexy strapped heels. She did feel SO sexy, her pussy tingling and getting so wet. She knew every part of her was excited...

"...every nerve pulsing with sexual excitement..." Matszuka led her subject as her finger began to circle the lips of Briana's vagina, "and this excitement can keep growing by going deeper into the wonderful trance... would you like to go deeper Briana?"

"Y-yes" Briana stuttered, almost unable to speak through her arousal, a greater sexual arousal than she had ever known with Ted OR Jon.

Briana looked at the steps in front of her and saw them change. Yes, the deep red carpeting was beautiful and WOULD feel so good between her toes. She wanted SO much to go down those steps. Why? Briana didn't even think to think that question -- she was just compelled to take that first step, feeling how wonderful the carpet felt as she removed her heels and felt the shag as her toes sunk into the plush, luxurious carpet. She readied to take the next step -- she was so happy it would please... who would it please? It didn't matter to this now-ditzy, sex-starved bimbo; she only knew she must take the next step and each subsequent one, each time, letting another part of her grasp on reality leave. That part was replaced by feelings of joy, of fulfillment, of sexual excitement and happiness for having pleased... pleased whom? Matszuka?

"...Doing so well, making me so happy," said Matszuka, "totally unafraid, just blissfully walking down the steps, each time giving me more control, each step saying you are more willing to give up your thoughts and your will and replacing it with MY voice. The voice of Matszuka. The voice that takes away the heavy load of thinking and desiring -- and replacing it with the bliss of submission to me... 6..."

* * *

Briana sighed as she stepped off the final step. She smiled, she had done it, something was different, something was better. She shivered as she looked around. Yes, there was a nice beach chair and Briana felt very comfortable sitting in it. Her toes feeling so wonderful, sinking into the moist sand, the sun so warm on her body. She did feel like removing her top and giving it to Matszuka. And her bikini bottom...

"Don't be afraid, just see yourself slip out of the bikini bottom and hand it to me, you must follow my voice... five times more aroused now... pussy quivering... you need to remove your bikini, hand it to me and let the sun shine on your pussy."

Matszuka watched as the girl on her table hiked her bottom to remove imaginary bottoms and hand them to her.

"You are such a good girl, Briana, thank you, feels so good, so safe to be nude on the beach. Nothing to fear, all alone except for you and me. In fact you feel so sexy sunning nude in the sun..."

* * *

Briana laid back in the chase and spread her legs, the sun felt so good on breasts... uh, tits, yes on her tits... o God and on her.... uh, pussy -- yes it felt so good on her pussy, she WAS so horny. Almost absent-mindedly her hand trailed down to her private area as she began to explore herself here on the beach...

Matszuka watched Briana's fingers begin to explore her own pussy. Fingers pressing her pussy lips together, putting pressure on her clitty, then her two middle fingers sliding inside. Briana whimpered lightly as her own fingers found their place inside her tunnel and then worked back out.

"Your excitement building Briana, you are so horny out here in the sun, such a sexual person, wanting nothing more than to cum right here on the beach..." Matszuka's voice led Briana to new heights, "but you can't cum, only one person can allow you to cum. Do you know who that person is Briana?"

"Matszuka?"

"Yes Briana, no matter how much your sexual excitement continues to build," Matszuka said with great authority even though her voice stayed even and low, "you may only have an orgasm if Matszuka tells you it's OK..."

Briana's assault on her tingling vagina continued, her feet planting on the table, her hips hiking trying to create the perfect target for her fingers. Her arousal caused her musk aroma to grow and fill the room. The picture of Briana's masturbation, coupled with that smell, nearly made Matszuka weak at the knees, but she kept her composure -- she had a plan for this heiress and it was progressing perfectly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Matszuka's Special Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds