• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Micah's Admirer

Micah's Admirer

Micah had always been a very beautiful girl. She developed very early in life, already being in a D cup by her 13th birthday. Wow, that seemed so long ago. Now she was a blonde bombshell at the sultry age of 19. At 5'8, 130 lbs with long flowing blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, she was definitely a sight to behold. Today was her 19th birthday, she decided she would celebrate it by losing her virginity, but no one needed to know that .... just yet.

As she stood in front of the full length mirror, Micah realized that she was sexy indeed. Her nipples became rock hard as she examined her full tits, realizing they may be her best asset. She smiled, remembering the gift her friend, Donna, had given her, a solid gold 9 inch vibrator. She ran to her bedroom door to lock it. Her friends wouldn't be there for awhile so Micah decided to play. She left only one light on, in the corner, giving her room the look of being dimly lit by candles.

Her hands began shaking, not knowing what to expect from this unusual gift. Slowly, she slid her white lace panties to the floor before lying down on her waterbed. She closed her eyes as the cold tip of the vibrator massaged her slit, sending shocks thru her wet, virgin pussy. In her fantasies, thoughts of being ravaged by an unknown man flooded her mind, mmm she longed for mysterious hands to touch her in forbidden places.

Slowly she began picking up the pace, rubbing the smooth vibrator in and out of her tight fuck hole. She moaned, biting her bottom lip and bucking her hips slightly. She imagined it was the mysterious man fucking her, aching so badly to fill her with his cum. While she fucked the vibrator, sending waves thru her waterbed, her other hand rubbed and pinched her nipples which were now like tiny pink diamonds.

Moans verging on screams escaped her lips, begging this mysterious man to fuck her, fuck her hard. The gold tip of the vibrator disappeared in and out of her pussy, massaging her insides and pushing her over the edge. She imagined the man whispering to her ..... "I'm wanna cum in you Micah, I wanna explode deep in you and pop that virginal cherry."

Micah pulled and tweaked her nipples till they burned, her hips bucking wildly sending a tidal wave thru the waterbed.

"Oh fuck!!" she screamed, cumming, spilling her ripe tasty juices all over the vibrator.

Her body shook as she struggled to gain composure.

"Micah, what are you doing in there honey?" her mother asked.

"Nothing Mom!" she answered quickly.

"Well hurry up, your friends just pulled in the driveway" her mother yelled.

"Ok ....."

Micah quickly jumped from the bed. Her legs were shaky and felt like jelly as she tried to make her way to her closet.

Mmmm, yes this one will do, she thought to herself, pulling off a red dress from the hanger.

Within minutes she had finished dressing and joined her friends downstairs.

"Happy birthday Micah!!" they all yelled in unison.

Blushing, Micah said thank you and told her mother they would be back later.

Her friends had chosen a club just outside of town, too far from parents, but close enough to not be considered in the backwoods.

Once inside, the group kinda went there seperate ways, which Micah didn't mind. She didn't want her friends hanging around to tattle tale on her actions of the evening. So she found an empty booth in a dark corner to watch the activity. The waitress approached her, placing a drink in front of her.

"Oh I didn't order this" said Micah, handing the drink back.

"No ma'am, that guy at the bar did" said the waitress, smiling and pointing to a handsome man.

Micah looked over to see a very handsome, tall man smiling and waving at her from the bar.

"Oh well tell him I said thank you" she said, smiling and blushing.

Neither one made an attempt to meet, they seemed to be satisfied just exchanging glances thru the cloud of thick smoke and swirling lights.

Occasionally Micah would tease the handsome stranger by sucking on her drink stirrer, and sliding it and out of her pouty, crimson lips.

He would smile and wink while she giggled.

After awhile, Micah got up to use the ladie's room, deciding it was probably time to re-apply her lipstick, not to mention trying to wake her ass up which had fallen asleep.

As she made her way thru the darkened, smoky hallway she could have sworn she heard footsteps behind her.

She turned around, but no one was there.

Finally locating the ladie's room, she was disappointed to find that the light was burned out.

"Shit, well so much for the lipstick idea" she thought to herself.

Just as she turned to leave, a shadow filled the doorway.

"Who are you?" she asked, her heart pounding in her chest.

The shadow raised his hand, bringing it to her lips as if to say "shhh."

Slowly he began walking towards her, pushing her back into the ladie's room.

As he shut the door, she could hear the rustling sound of him removing some article of clothing.

Within seconds she felt the hot breath of the stranger on her bare back, sending chills thru her body and instantly making her nipples hard.

"I hear it's your birthday" the stranger whispered in her ear.

"Yeah, who told you and who are you?" she demanded.

The man laughed, "Oh I would never reveal my sources."

A thousand thoughts ran thru Micah's mind, who could this be?!?

While she was lost in thought, the stranger began kissing the back of her neck.

"My name's Mark," he whispered, "And that's all you get."

Micah closed her eyes, quickly running thru the names of the people she knew, she did not know anyone named Mark.

His hands slithered around, cupping her breasts tightly as he leaned in, still kissing the back of her neck and pressing his erection into her ass.

She gasped, feeling a mixture of fear and eroticism. This was her fantasy, the very fantasy she had imagined not a few hours ago in her bedroom.

With her eyes still closed, Micah slowly melted into this strangers arms, becoming putty in his hands.

"That's right baby, he whispered, just relax."

His hands moved behind her, slowly unzipping her open back dress. The zipper made a loud echo in the small bathroom.

Her dress fell loosely to her full tits, resting on the tops.

Mark again reached around, slowly sliding the dress down, kissing her back as he made his way to her feet.

Slowly Micah stepped out of the dress, leaving it in a crumpled pile.

She stood there only in a black lace bra and panties and her favorite pair of leather 6 inch stilletto heels.

She knew Mark was on his knees behind her, but what was he planning on doing?

Her question was soon answered when he quickly grabbed her panties, sliding them down to her ankles. His mouth wasted no time. His tongue circled her ass cheeks, giving her chills again.

"That tickles," she whispered, giggling a little.

She could feel his large, strong hands stretch her ass cheeks apart, the cool air from the bathroom whisking across her puckered bud.

"Lean forward," Mark whispered.

Micah leaned forward, grabbing a cold porcelain sink in the darkness, her heavy tits resting between her arms.

Just then, she felt Mark's warm tongue inside her crack, she moaned loudly, this was something she had never experienced.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, remembering her fantasy earlier that night. She slightly arched her back, thrusting her perfect little ass against Mark's tongue.

She could hear him moan as he licked and sucked her asshole, rubbing her ass cheeks, kneeding them in his fingertips.

Micah could no longer control herself. Her long, beautiful fingers slid inside her slit, rubbing her swollen pussy lips, eventually making their way to her clit.

She moaned loudly as she tugged and rubbed her swollen clit. And the more she moaned, the more Mark abused her asshole with his tongue. With 2 fingers, she began wildly finger fucking her clit, almost on the verge of climax when she felt Mark stick 2 fingers inside her, spreading her open.

"Ohhhh!!" she moaned, so many things happening to her at once.

"Cum baby," Mark whispered.

"Ohhh fuck! Mmmm, yes! yes! oh god! I'm cumming!!" she yelled.

Her body shook violently as she rode her orgasm out, Mark still rimming her with purpose, cramming his fingers in and out of her.

Her juices slid down his hand like a seductive snake as he left her asshole to clean up her contracting pussy.

"Ohhh!! Mmmm", she moaned, rocking back and forth on his tongue.

Finally they both stopped and Mark stood up behind her.

"Lean forward again baby," he instructed.

Again Micah grabbed onto the cold sink in the darkness, her pussy throbbing in anticipation.

Suddenly she felt pressure, but a good pressure.

Mark was teasing her asshole with his cock tip.

He licked the fingers that he had fucked her with and rubbed the saliva on his cock, lubricating it.

"Just relax baby," he whispered.

Micah closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Slowly Mark began working his cock into her ass, inch by inch.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as it spread her.

"Ohh damn, you're tight baby," Mark moaned.

Finally he was able to penetrate her ass completely, "Mmmm, that's so warm and tight around my cock," he whispered.

And with slow, deep strokes, he begin pumping her ass gently, pulling his cock in and out of her virgin ass. His large hands gripped her hips, pulling her back to him.

Her pussy instantly became wet, she was fulfilling her fantasy and she never wanted it to end.

Her fingers again found their way down to her clit which was still a little sensitive from the previous orgasm. She rubbed gently, slowly.

No words were spoken between the two lovers, only the occasional moan.

Mark began pumping faster, deeper.

"Ohhh!" she moaned, "Oh please don't stop!"

But he did stop.

Just long enough to slide his cock from one tight hole to another.

Micah gasped as she felt him penetrate her, he was obviously not aware that he was fucking a virgin.

His pumps were fast and deep, she could feel his balls slap her. His body pressed against hers, pushing her pelvis into the cold porcelain of the sink.

His hands cupped her tits again, squeezing them firmly as he fucked her. His breathless pants drifted inside her ears, sending shivers down her spines.

She moaned as she felt her cherry burst, but Mark paid no attention.

He pinched and rolled her nipples in his fingertips as he fucked her.

"Oh shit!" he moaned, "I'm gonna fill you up baby!"

And just then, she felt his hot load explode inside her, streams of warm cum invaded her pussy, shooting deep within her.

Seconds later, Micah came. Her body convulsing as she climaxed all over Mark's cock. Their cum mixing together like an erotic cocktail.

He slowly withdrew from her, making a pop sound as he pulled out.

He kissed her on the back of the neck again, whispering, "Happy Birthday Baby."

Micah could barely stand.

In the darkness, she could hear him zipping his pants back up and putting on his jacket.

His hand startled her as he handed her her dress and panties in the darkness.

As she stood there, struggling to get dressed, Mark opened the door and left.

After she got dressed, Micah just stood there, trying to understand if this had just happened or not. She had an idea of who it was, but would not jump to conclusions.

She left the bathroom and headed for the bar, knowing it was the handsome man who had bought her a drink had also just fucked her in the bathroom.

To her surprise, the man was still there, talking to another woman.

She made her way back to the booth in the corner, confused.

After she sat down she found a napkin with some handwriting on it.

She looked around, wondering who could have left this here. After realizing no one was looking she opened the napkin to read :

I enjoyed watching you fuck yourself with that shiny gold vibrator,

next time you should leave more lights on.

Happy Birthday,

Mark

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Micah's Admirer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 642 milliseconds