• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Silky Punishment

Silky Punishment

12

I have been lucky enough to be married to a very lovely young lady over the last 3 years named Cassandra. She is a beautiful blonde, about 5'6", 120 lbs and a decent wrack I might add! Sadly, I am a man heavily involved in his career and I really haven't been able to spend the time with Cassandra I know she deserves. Over the past 6 months or so, she has dropped many hints that she needs attention that only a husband can deliver, and I have done my best to make that time for her when I can. Unfortunately, I tend to not be able to keep my mind off of work and the problems surrounding the office and the stress has been affecting my performance in the bedroom. When we have sex, I can't last long, or I go flaccid within the first 10 minutes. To be brutally honest with myself, it is also because I have kept my most sexual desires a secret from her, and every other woman I have been with for that matter. I have a fetish for satin and silk lingerie and clothing but I am far too embarrassed to tell Cassandra. Because of this, I have started to find sex boring and unsatisfying, even with a woman as gorgeous as my wife. Lucky for me, Cassandra is what you might call a "trophy wife" and I do very well for myself, so I have always known deep down that's what kept her around and probably what attracted her to me in the first place. I thought, even if I don't give her the best sex life in the world, at least I allow her to have whatever else she wanted and I hoped that was good enough.

A few weeks back I had to go on another one of my frequent business trips to Seattle, I have several large clients there. I was going to be out of town a full week so I thought I'd set up Skype on Cassandra's laptop so that we could see each other in the evenings when I was not at dinner meetings. Cassandra seemed pleased with the idea, so I quickly showed her how to sign in and make calls before I packed up and got ready to head out to the airport. She was not good with computers...not in the slightest. This worked to my advantage though, as I didn't have to be super careful about her finding what fetish porn I might have searched for after she went to bed at night or while she was out shopping. Ready to go for my trip, I kissed her passionately and told her I loved her, and then I headed out to catch my plane.

After arriving in WA, Cassandra and I had been chatting on Skype every night as planned and I did my best not to talk too much about work and allow her to talk about her week and all her shopping adventures. She informed me that she had been spending most of her time this week with her best friend Cristy. Cristy is quite the looker as well, long dark hair, cute and curvy figure and about the same height as Cassandra. Cristy worked for an IT company and was always Cassandra's go to person for computer problems when I wasn't around. Cassandra mentioned this week Cristy was going to make some time to clean up the laptop and teach her some things that would help her from feeling so lost on a PC. This made me a little nervous, but there was nothing I could do at this point but just hope they didn't go looking around in personal files or internet history. I just put it out of mind and tried not to worry about it.

Thursday night came around and as soon as I picked up Skype and the camera clicked on, I could clearly see something was seriously wrong with Cassandra. I have never seen her look this angry before...

I asked:

"What's wrong dear? Is something bothering you?"

She replied:

"Oh nothing, just been searching the internet for the last few hours. It's amazing what you can find out about people through the internet...you know what I mean?"

I knew this couldn't be headed anywhere good, so I thought I'd play dumb...

"Why, what are you referring to?"

She said:

"Well, Cristy and I found some of the sites I guess you have been looking at when I'm not around...a lot of pretty woman wearing very pretty clothing! ...very SILKY clothing!! You wouldn't know anything about that would you?

I swallowed, I knew I was busted! This was so embarrassing!

I responded:

"I'm sorry dear, I have wanted to tell you, but yes, I have a thing for silk and satin clothing...I'm sorry, I should have told you."

She replied:

"Yeah, you think? What the fuck is up with this shit? You have some kind of crazy fetish and you didn't think that's something I should know after three years of marriage? Is this why our sex life has gone to shit? ...because I'm not wearing satin nightgowns and slips to bed? ...or wearing shiny blouses and skirts around the house?"

I had never heard Cassandra talk to me this way, all I could think to do was keep apologizing:

"I'm so sorry Cassandra, really I am, I just had no idea how to tell you, I've always kept my lust for satin and silk a secret, please forgive me."

Still very upset, she replied:

"Well this is just great, my own husband can't trust me to tell me what he wants? You are a real bastard!!"

...and with that, she clicked off the camera and signed off.

I was now left to dwell on this all night, could this be the end of our marriage I thought? It was very hard to sleep that night, and then the next day I had to get up, meet with clients and do my best acting job as to not show that my mind was totally somewhere else while I was trying to finalize a major deal for my company. It was the longest day of my life!

Finally Friday night came, and I managed to get through the day without messing anything up for work. It was time for a drink! I had been keeping an eye on my cell all day, but Cassandra had not called. I figured I would try her on Skype now that I was back at my hotel room and see if she'd pick up, doubtful but worth I try I thought. I logged into Skype and called Cassandra, it rang a few times and right when I was about to give up, she picked up. Excited to talk to her, I was not ready for what I was about to see when the camera clicked on. As soon as the camera popped p on screen, I was floored by what I saw! Cassandra was standing in front of the laptop wearing a long, just to the knee length, pin-up style dress...and it was pure blue satin!! Her hair and makeup were done up gorgeous, just like a pin-up model on a sexy photo shoot. I was shocked!!

I said:

"Wow Cassandra, you look amazing!!"

She replied:

"Thanks darling, I had a feeling you'd approve! Cristy and I had a long talk after our call last night and she helped me figure out some ideas on how to make this all right. So today, we started off by going shopping for some sexy, silk and satin clothing to add to my wardrobe. We saw that you visited a lot of sites and forums that had to do with vintage pin-up, so when I saw this little number, I just had to get it and put it on for you."

I responded:

"Well I do approve, you look extremely sexy!"

Cassandra responded:

"Oh I know I do, I feel sexy! After shopping with Cristy today and trying on so many sexy dresses, blouses and lingerie, I was quickly starting to understand why some men would have a fetish for this type of clothing. The first time I saw Cristy come out of the dressing room in a silk blouse and satin skirt, I actually got a little wet. Speaking of such, I hope you don't mind that I picked up quite a few items for Cristy too...you know, to thank her for keeping me company this week and supporting me through this whole thing."

I replied: (...wondering in the back of my mind, where was this going?)

"Uhh...no, I don't mind. It sounds like she's being a great friend to you as usual, so if that's something you wanted to do for her, I'm totally fine with that."

She replied:

"Well good, cause she looked good enough to eat dressed up in your favorite type of clothing. In fact, why don't you see for yourself!

She then looked to her left, off screen and was clearly signaling to someone by curling her finger to come to her. My heart began to pound in my chest as I waited for the shock to follow. Cristy walks into frame and as I suspected, she was dressed in full satin! She had on a very shiny, gold, satin blouse with long sleeves and frills around the collar and cuffs, complimented with a very tight fitting black, satin pencil skirt and black, silk, stockings.

"Hi Ben!!"

Cristy said as she waved to me with a huge smile on her face!

At this point, I am not sure if I was more excited or terrified! What were these two up to? Were they trying to humiliate me further? Or were they really into this like some impossible fantasy? Even though I was a little afraid of it all with all the mixed feelings in my head and being trapped on the other side of a computer screen where I was helpless to whatever they had planned...I couldn't wait to see what happened next!

Cassandra then said:

"Well, as I'm sure you are aware, I was VERY upset about finding out your little secret, and the fact that you've been looking at all these other women on the internet, getting your rocks off while I go to sleep unfulfilled!?! I feel like you've been cheating on me throughout our whole relationship! You have been fantasizing about being with these internet whores, and in my book, that's cheating on a mental level."

I interrupted:

"No, no, it's not like that!! ...I can explain!"

Cassandra snapped back:

"I wasn't finished! You don't get to talk, just listen!! I need to make this right, and after discussing at great length with Cristy, I feel like the only way I can get past this is to make sure you are evenly punished for the hurt you have caused me. So, this is what's going to happen! You are going to sit there, and you are going to watch as Cristy and I show you some of the things we found at the stores today, things that are hidden beneath these sexy, satin, outfits we have on now. And if you know what's good for you, you had better show us even more attention than you ever showed these random sluts online. I want to see you turned on and rock hard! Then I want you to stroke yourself and show me what I have been missing out on all this time! Do you understand?"

I stuttered out a reply:

"Y..ye...yes, I think I follow."

Cassandra replied with a firm tone:

"GOOD!! You don't want to fuck this up! And also, you had better not get off till I give you permission! If you cum before I ask you to, I'm going to shut off the camera and this issue is NOT going to get resolved! Not to mention, Cristy and I are going to have a lot of fun tonight and you aren't going to get to watch any of it! Just to be safe, I think it best you don't even touch your cock till I say you can! So, unless you have any questions, I think we should get started. ...do you have any questions?"

I responded:

"No, I think I understand, this is just all a bit..."

She cuts me off:

"Ok, let's get started then!! Take off your clothes and push your seat back so that we can fully see your naked ass in that chair."

This was a side of Cassandra I had never seen, she was aggressive and spoke with authority. I was actually a little scared of her, and how this was all going to work out...but I was also starting to get excited as this was all like something out of a crazy dream. I picked up my hotel chair and placed it right in front of the bed so that I was fully in frame on the laptop camera which was sitting on the desk, facing me when I sat down. I then took off my shirt and pants and sat down.

Cassandra then says:

"Nope, you take off those boxer shorts too! I don't care if you are hard or limp, we need to see your cock and its state as we go forward with your punishment, so take them off! RIGHT NOW!!"

I responded:

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, it's just a bit embarrassing."

Cristy replied sarcastically:

"Hahaha, aaahhh, YEAH! That's the whole point!"

Watching on the computer screen as both these beautiful women were giggling to one another at my expense, I stood up, pulled my boxers down to my ankles and sat back down. My dick wasn't hard, but it wasn't limp either. Even though I was getting turned on by all this, the embarrassment was preventing me from allowing myself to get fully erect...at least for the moment.

Cassandra said:

"Well, this isn't a good start Ben! Here we are, two gorgeous women dressed up in a way I know you have only fantasized about, and you aren't even at full mast? That simply will NOT do! You just sit there for a minute!"

Cassandra was now moving the laptop, I wasn't sure where yet but I could just see that things were moving all over as the computer was definitely being relocated. Next thing I knew, I was looking at our living room, she must have put the laptop on the kitchen counter facing into the main room so that they had more space to put on their little strip tease for me. Moments later, both women stepped into frame, I could see them from head to toe and I leaned forward to full-screen Skype so that I could see things as best as possible.

Cristy took notice and said:

"Yeah, you had better full-screen this, you aren't going to want to miss a thing! Your wife sure does looks sexy is this dress doesn't she?

She stepped to Cassandra, moved just behind her and placed her hands on her shoulders. She then slowly started to move her hands down her body, and toward her breasts.

Cristy says in a provocative voice:

"Oh wow Ben, she sure feels nice in this satin dress! If you could only feel how nice this thin satin dress feels over her curvy body. The way the satin freely flows over the silky lingerie she has on underneath is nothing short of amazing. I picked out what she's wearing under this dress, and I assure you, you have never seen your wife, or any woman, look as hot as she looks in this lingerie. ...uummmm, god this feels so god! Don't you wish you could have your hands on her right now Ben?"

As she spoke, she started massaging Cassandra's tits through the dress and pinching her nipples through satin material.

I replied:

"Yes! Yes I do! She looks stunning!!

Cassandra spoke up:

"Thank you darling, I'm glad you like the dress I picked out. When I tried it on, I could see the excitement on Cristy's face, and I knew this was the one for this occasion. Now I'm going to let her play with every part of my body she chooses through this dress. Her hands feel so good on my body, it's so nice to be enjoyed by someone who appreciates how sexy and feminine I can be."

Cristy was now kissing Cassandra's neck and was rubbing her hands all over her midriff and hips.

I then said:

"You are very sexy and very feminine my love, I have always thought so."

Cristy then spoke up:

"Ha, well you didn't do a very good job of showing Cassandra this did you? ...And now I am going to enjoy her and ravish her body in these beautiful clothes while you helplessly watch! A very proper punishment don't you think?"

Cristy hands were now much lower on Cassandra's body and she was starting to pull at the shiny, blue, dress to expose the white thigh-highs Cassandra had on.

I spoke:

"I suppose it is, I just never meant to..."

Cassandra stopped me:

"Shut up husband! I don't want you to waste our night with more of your apologies and explanations! I want to be savored, and tonight, not by you, but by my gorgeous and sexy friend here...she has earned what you have not! So you just sit there!"

Cristy continued to pull at Cassandra's dress, and as it lifted more and more, I could see white lace of what appeared to be a slip. Slips were probably my favorite type of lingerie, so just knowing she was wearing one under that satin dress got my attention! I could feel my cock twitch as I was beginning to get quite excited.

Cassandra took notice and said:

"Oh look who's decided to join us! You must see something you like huh? I see your prick moving, is my slip showing? We saw that you really like silky, satin slips with some lacey details...is that true darling?" Judging by your now less then flaccid cock, I'm assuming we found out correctly!"

I replied:

"Yes, I love slips. The way they show off a woman's figure really does it for me."

Cristy then says with sarcasm in her voice:

"Oooh, slips DO IT for him!?!? Well I guess you must be pretty excited to see the rest of this slip I picked out for Cassandra huh? Would you like to see it?"

Cristy continued to move the dress up even more, and I could now see the top of Cassandra's white stockings as well as the silky suspender straps that were holding them up. The dress lifted just a little more and I could make out some white satin panties! Holey shit, I thought to myself! This was all too much! I was now extremely turned on!

Cassandra spoke up:

"Mmm, I see you are getting really turned on now! Well it's about time! It's good to know you like what you see and find me desirable while I let Cristy feel me up and touch me while I wear the clothing you lust for so much. Cristy, what do you think about getting me out of this dress so Ben can see what wonderful taste in lingerie you have?"

Cristy now with her hand at Cassandra's satin covered crotch, cupped her fingers around Cassandra's love mound and began to massage her pussy through the silky, white panties.

Cassandra called out:"

"Of fuck Cristy, yes!! Your fingers feel so good through these panties!!!"

Cristy then said:

"Yes baby, I know you need to have your pussy pet! I guess we can go ahead and get you out of this dress so that I can more easily please you."

Cristy removed her hands from Cassandra's crotch and the shiny, blue dress fell back down into place. Cristy then turned Cassandra around so that her ass was facing the laptop, and stood just to the side while she started to undo the back zipper to the dress so that I could watch her unwrap my beautiful wife. As she slowly unzipped the dress, I could see that Cassandra had on a very shiny, white, satin full slip. My eyes fully fixated on the zipper as it slowly reached down to Cassandra's ass, slowly revealing what was honestly the most gorgeous satin and lace slip I had ever seen on a woman! Finally the zipper was all the way down and Cassandra slowly pulled the dress off each shoulder and until it let loose and dropped to the floor. She now stood there in just the lingerie, stockings and white heels.

Cristy grabbed Cassandra's ass firmly and said:

"So Ben, I see you're dick is quite hard! I bet you really wish you were here right now huh? ...touching your wife's ass through this beautiful lingerie?

I replied:

"Oh my god yes! I want to touch her so badly!

Cristy then said:

"Awee, that's too bad! I bet you'd rub your cock all over this expensive slip I picked out huh? I guess I'm just going to have to take care of Cassandra for you tonight being how you are so far away."

I didn't know what to even say, I was getting a little jealous of Cristy as she mocked me. I was seeing something I have wanted to see my whole life, and with my wife no less...but all I can do is watch as she gets to put her hands all over my wife's satin covered body! This wasn't fair!

Cassandra turned around, letting me see her body in that slip from the front. She cupped her breasts and started massaging her tits through the satin and lace.

She then said:

"Oh Ben, you are really missing out, I feel so sexy and I'm getting so wet! But I'm still very upset with you keeping your naughty secrets from me, knowing that you were looking at other women. Hell, even now, I have noticed you checking out Cristy. You must think she looks pretty hot in that sexy, gold, blouse huh? ...and the way that shiny black skirt holds her cute little ass?"

I was afraid to reply at first, I didn't want to admit that I was enjoying seeing Cristy in her silky outfit almost as much as I had been enjoying Cassandra in her satin dress. ...but at the same time, being dishonest is what got me there in the first place. I could tell by the look on her face, she wanted an answer and fast...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Silky Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds