• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 06

My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 06

123

Karen had dinner all taken care of. It was stuffed peppers and roasted potatoes, with a blueberry pie for dessert. Karen was a good cook when she put her mind to it, and I guess with all the recent excitement she was feeling inspired and energetic too.

I was waiting to receive a text from Marisa letting us know that she was on her way. I wasn't nervous, but I was a bit anxious. I wanted to see her. I was eager. It was little differences like this that were the most profound -- I was missing my daughter like she was a new girlfriend, and I was concerned where she was and who she was with. Like I thought that maybe she would find someone new and forget about me.

My mind always drifted back to last night though. It still seemed like a dream! Every once in a while I would have to talk myself into accepting that it was in fact, true. It was reality. My daughter had had my dick in her mouth last night. Yes, she did. And then she had masturbated thinking of me. My heart sang and my cock twitched every time I came back to these glorious realizations. I still couldn't get over it.

I was planning and scheming scenarios where I might consummate our love. Father and daughter. Her first lover, her first lay. And it would be me. I thought about how and when I should try to pull it off, what I should do to lead up to it, where it should happen... Countless possibilities played out in my head. This was delightful apprehension. Coming up with constantly different, or better ideas, imagining how they might turn out. At times I was convinced that it was an absolute certainty that we would make love, and at other times I thought that I could let this opportunity slip away if I wasn't careful.

I felt so young, so caught up in this romance... I had never had an opportunity like this. With Debbie, my ex-wife, we met and fell for each other fast. We fell into bed and were a couple before I had any kind of opportunity to court or woo her. With Karen, my little sister, she just grabbed my cock and started sucking on it before I knew there were any kind of possibilities. This time I was going to do it right, make it something like out of the movies.

Continuing on that theme, I had gone to an exclusive boutique and bought her another little gift. I had second thoughts about it, but I brushed them off. My concern was that she was going to think that I was legitimately hitting on her, that there was no way she could misinterpret the gift as just being something a thoughtful father would buy for his daughter who was now a young woman. I resolved myself to the idea that I really didn't care -- I would woo her properly, and if all went as I was hoping it would, she would realize that I was hitting on her eventually. I thought I'd see how far I could push it, but if she clued in sooner than later, that might be for the best anyway.

My mind kept replaying her asking what I thought of her outfit; her prancing in front of me with her taut midriff fully exposed to my hungry eyes. And also her bending over in front of me, pretending to look for a spot in the fridge for the whipped cream -- little minx. She knew where it went. Oh, her nightshirt riding up the cheeks of her gorgeous little butt, the blue cotton of her panties covering her luscious pubis... If she only knew how crazy she was making me.

My thoughts drifted into utter ludicrous fantasy; I saw myself and my beautiful daughter at our wedding. All the guests were smiling as I drew back her veil, and the priest giving me permission to kiss my bride, my love, my daughter...

...I came to a startling realization. Karen had made me aware of all this. Without her, I would probably be clueless. And I loved Karen dearly. Although we were not married, and could never be, she'd been my partner, and my wife in all but title, really, for about 14 years now. Was I in love with Marisa? Where did that leave Karen? Especially if Marisa returned my love?

I had a flash of panic, of shame. How selfish was I being? Karen was encouraging me here, egging me on. She wanted me to have Marisa, for both our sakes. But what about her? Would I leave her out in the cold, have her place taken by my daughter?

My mind reeled with this awful, foreboding feeling. I had to address it!

"...Karen," I began, clearing my throat as she put the finishing touches on dinner.

"Yeah, babe?" she replied.

"I, uh, got something I need to talk about. About what's been happening. Something I hadn't thought about before."

"Ok, shoot," she said putting the peppers back in the oven to warm.

"Well, it's like this. We're brother and sister. I've known you all your life and pretty much all of mine. Even when we fought and pissed each other off growing up, I still loved you. And when I got back from college, well, I guess the rest is history. I loved Debbie, and a part of me still sorta does, but you've been my partner. Everything that I'd want a wife to be, and more."

"Awwww, isn't that sweet..." she crooned. "So, what, are you looking for a blowjob or something? I told you what would happen if I did that. Although I'd be glad right now as well as on Tuesday!" she added, licking her lips with a grin.

"C'mon, Sis, I'm being serious here. You've done everything I could have wanted and then some. And, although I'm totally turning circles here, I can't thank you enough for opening my eyes up about Marisa."

She just beamed a broad, sly smile at me.

"Well, here it is..." I stumbled my way through. "I'm a bit worried. I love you so much I can't even put it into words. But what if I fall in love with Marisa? What if I already have? Um, what does that do to you, to us? I mean, where does that leave us? You know what I mean?"

"Well, I do and I don't," she said, cleaning her hands off in the sink. "I'm not worried in the least. When Marisa was born, she was the love of your life. And I know you love me. Disgusting to think about stuff that gooey and icky, you know, lovey dovey kissy kissy junk..." she snickered. "And I love you too. Big Brother. And I love Marisa. So why should anything change? You love her, you love me. So you fuck both of us. I'm cool with it. And I'm sure she will be too. We get along good, and I've got a sense for her. No need to worry, Bro."

Hm. I'd never thought of it that way. But she was right. I had loved both of them, terribly, overwhelmingly, with all my heart. For as long as I'd know them. Maybe I was worried for no reason at all!

I opened my mouth to say something, but my phone began buzzing on the table. Karen just looked at it and me with a grin.

I picked my phone up and looked at it. It was a text from Marisa. "hi daddy, b home in 5. bus is just comin round the corner. love u! xoxo"

"Well, that's my little girl!" I breathed. "Thanks so much, Little Sister. I can't tell you how much I love you, and how grateful I am. You're really the clear headed one of us both."

"Oh, hell, don't make me puke," she giggled. "You're the one with two heads. Maybe you just need that lower one unclogged. Speaking of, how are those balls doing anyway?"

"Blue," I answered. "Solid, deep blue. But it's a good blue. My cock is twitching and my nuts are full to overflowing, but it's all for a good cause. I haven't held back a load or been teased like this for as long as I can remember. So it's a good change. Don't get me wrong though, I can't wait to blow this load. It's gonna be a dam-buster."

Karen just laughed. "Don't worry, Big Brother. I'm gonna teeeeeeeease you until your balls are singing the blues and big as grapefruits."

It was my turn to laugh. God I wanted to take her and fuck her right there in the kitchen!! But I was saving my load for my little girl. Or for Tuesday, whichever came first. I was pretty sure I could last, if it came to that... And I hadn't made up my mind what kind of a pace I wanted to keep with my daughter. I'd play it by ear, is the best plan I'd come up with. Don't rush, don't be a fool.

It's like that joke about the two bulls. An old one and a young one. So the young bull turns to the older bull and says, "Hey, Dad! I got a great idea! Let's run down the hill and fuck one of them cows!"

And the older bull just turns his head and says, "No, son, I've got a better idea. Let's WALK down the hill. And fuck 'em ALL."

I was gonna be that older bull.

I chuckled to myself when I thought of Trevor. He was the young bull for sure... I thought that Marisa was totally taken with him. But he didn't have any idea how to play it cool, plus it sounded like he had no idea how to touch a woman, to seduce her.

I had my awkward teenage moments years, nay, decades ago. I was a finely-tuned, woman-pleasing machine. God, Marisa was so young, so pure, so beautiful... So hot! I couldn't wait to get a chance to take her gently, hold her face, gaze into her eyes, kiss her deeply, run my lips sensually down her neck... I would tease and taste every bit of her. I would let her know what it was like to have your feelings alive and on fire, responding to touches and caresses in a way she didn't know possible.

Trevor would seem so much more the clumsy buffoon next to my measured, calculated, practiced romantic prowess. Plus I had known Marisa all her life. I knew how to make her laugh, how to make her smile. It was going to be such a wonderful joy to figure out how to make her cum.

My dick was growing hard again and my balls were lightly throbbing. Wow, I was horny. It was going to be tough to keep myself in check. No problem, though... A light and pleasant dinner. It would be quick. Then afterwards I would figure out the next step.

Marisa was home shortly, and the moment I saw her my half-hard dick leapt in my pants and began to surge to full erection. I fought to get myself back under control.

"Hi Daddy!" she beamed at me, putting her purse down on the table and removing her shoes. "Hi Auntie!" she called out to the kitchen.

"Well, hey there yourself!" called Karen back. I just grinned at my little girl. She returned my gaze and the most wonderful smile spread across her face. She started the hint of a blush and turned to enter the kitchen.

"Wow, it smells good in here!" she said with enthusiasm. "Mmm, stuffed peppers! And that smells like blueberry pie..."

"Good nose!" chuckled Karen. "I was in the mood to cook I guess. Well, it's done, it's hot, let's sit down and eat!"

"You don't have to ask me twice!" said Marisa. She bent down to give me a warm hug, then kissed my cheek. I returned her hug a smiled a proud smile. I knew what I wanted for dessert... It was pie, but not blueberry...

My cock was more of less at full erection now. Whoa! Down, boy! Geez, that kiss was powerful... My whole body was buzzing and tingling. I hadn't felt like this since forever.

Karen took the peppers out of the oven and started putting them on our plates with cooked carrots and mashed potatoes. Thank god she was serving; I wasn't looking forward to getting my own plate with a raging hardon bulging in my pants. I couldn't stop looking at Marisa. I had been blessed with such a beautiful, perfect daughter. I had always known that, but now I was seeing it in a new light I could never have imagined. Trevor was letting this slip away? Fool! My god, what a fool.

"So," I began, clearing my throat, "did you have fun at Julie and Jamie's? What did you guys do?"

She giggled. "Oh we had a ton of fun. Just doin' girl stuff, you know..."

"Girl stuff, huh? I guess that's top secret and dads never get to hear about it then, eh?"

"Yep, top secret." She winked. Then she sort of blushed again and changed the subject. "What did you guys do today?"

I figured I shouldn't mention a number of things that had occurred. "We hung around here, did some cleaning. Reorganized a few things. Boring adult stuff. Nothing top secret, bottom secret or middle secret there."

"I'm sure," she chuckled. "What are we going to do tonight? I really wanted to watch a movie with you guys!"

I was about to respond when Karen interjected. "Oh, I'm going over to Celia's place. Haven't seen her in a long time, really. So it's just you two tonight. Hope that's okay..."

Marisa's eyes widened for a split second, then she stammered for a second. "Th-that's great, Auntie! I mean, that's fine. Ah, I don't mind if it's just me and Daddy." Her eyes quickly darted to mine and then back to Karen. "You need to have a life too!" She laughed a little. "But I'll miss those drinks you make! Can you show me how to mix them?"

"Nothing to it!" Karen chuckled. "An ounce of vodka, an ounce of Grand Marnier, dash of lime juice, and fill the rest with O.J. Couple ice cubes. That's it! Well, I guess my secret is out..."

"Do you think you could write that down for me?" Marisa asked.

"Well, I guess..." Karen said, brining the plates to the table. "I figure if you get to the point where you can't remember something that simple, you're cut off anyway... I guess the litmus test is gonna have to be if you're too pie-eyed to read it, huh? Be careful, though, light-weight. You're still new to this whole drinking thing."

"Oh, I'm careful, Auntie!" she grinned. Her eyes glanced directly at me, full of fire, then quickly darted away. She seemed to be having some kind of internal monologue, then came to herself again. She picked up her fork and started attacking the plate that Karen had placed before her. I followed suit. "Wow, Auntie, this is delicious!" she said. I just chuckled in agreement.

We ate quickly. Dinner was wonderful, and Marisa and I seemed to be glad of the distraction of eating. We both kept looking at each other like we had something to say, then just smiled or chuckled. Marisa blushed a few times; a wonderful, warm glow that inflamed my heart and hardened my dick. I wanted her so bad...

I couldn't wait for dessert to start, and then to be over. I was dying with anxiety. Just me and Marisa together, alone, for a whole evening! Oh lord, I was going crazy!!

I helped Karen clean the kitchen after dinner, and Marisa went upstairs to change. "Ok, Bro, the ball's in your court!" Karen whispered to me, leaning in close. "You've got a clear field, and I won't be home before one-thirty. I promise! Good luck, Babe!" She then kissed me on the cheek, and I turned and met her on the lips. We mashed our mouths together torridly, fiercely. My cock was like a rod of steel. I wanted to grind it into her, strip her naked and fuck her like an animal on the kitchen floor. I restrained myself though, barely. She just glanced down at the bulge in my pants and grinned.

"Go get her, Bro!" she whispered again, gave my penis a squeeze, then laughed and went to the hall closet to get her coat. "Good-bye, Marisa!" she called out loudly. "Don't wait up for me! And take good care of your dad, you hear?"

"Don't worry, Auntie, I will!" she called back from upstairs. "Have fun with Celia!!"

Karen smiled, blew me a kiss and put her shoes on. She then looked side to side with a coy smile, lifted her shirt and flashed me her left tit, then turned and exited. I was left with the most urgently throbbing hard-on of my life. My pulse was racing. Holy Shit! I was about to go out of my mind.

Drinks! I could sure use one... I figured I'd make a couple of drinks for myself and my lovely daughter, then head down to the rec room. It would be far easier to conceal my arousal from a seated position...

A had a couple of drinks poured and on the coffee table in the living room and was setting up the system for movies when Marisa entered. My breath was taken away.

She was wearing a tight, pale yellow T-shirt that had "Daddy's Girl" emblazoned on the chest in sparkly cursive letters. She was also wearing a pair of white hot pants that didn't leave a lot to the imagination. Oh, my lord, was she looking like a fox. A pair of white ankle socks adorned her feet, and she was wearing makeup. She didn't do that much at all, but now she had on dark pink lipstick and mascara. It wasn't thickly applied, but it accentuated her sharp beauty quite effectively. I was speechless. My cock was already rigid and curious, and the sight made it start pounding furiously in my pants. Fuck, I had never had hardons like this, I swear!

She was also still wearing the earrings I'd bought her.

"I bought this outfit today. Do you like it, Daddy?" she asked me with a shy smile. I was incredulous -- this was my own daughter, but she looked like a blend of a cutesy schoolgirl tease and a hooker. I guess that's what all the young girls wear these days, but wow!

"I love it, Sweetie!" I breathed.

She beamed a huge smile from ear to ear. She was blushing a bit I think! I was sure it wasn't makeup. "Thank you, Daddy! I wasn't sure about it, but Julie and Jamie said it was perfect. I was gonna save it until we were out together, but, you know... here we are!"

"You make me feel like I'm underdressed! Or overdressed, or something!" I laughed. "Well, I poured us a couple of drinks. I hope I got the recipe right. Your auntie didn't write it down. So, a movie? What do you want to watch?"

"Oh, well, um, if it's just you and me, you know, um, I like... A Room With A View. It's, um, my favourite. Can we watch it, Daddy? Please?"

"Well, of course, Darling! Your choice tonight! That one's a bit girly, though, isn't it?" I said with a wink.

She smirked, lifting her drink to her lips and sipping. "Well, yeah... It's sort of a chick flick... But it's soooo good. You'll really like it, I'm sure. Can we? You don't mind? Mmmm, that's perfect, maybe you'll have to give Auntie this recipe!"

"I don't mind at all. I just love seeing you smile again. And I'm glad you like the drink. You can have anything you want tonight, ok, honey?" I added with a cockeyed grin. My cock was like thunder in my pants. I was impressed with myself that I could speak, and keep myself from leaping on her and ravishing her. Slow and steady.... Karen said it, this was going to be easy.

I began setting up the movie while Marisa sat on the couch close to me. Not super close, but definitely closer to my side than anywhere else. I had the film up and running in about a minute, and turned at the sound of ice cubes clinking. Marisa was draining the last of the drink already.

"Whoa, slow down there, Tiger!" I chuckled. "We've got the whole evening ahead of us!"

"Can I have another one, Daddy?" she asked with a grin.

"Of course, Sweetie!" I replied. "Anything at all for the prettiest girl in the world tonight!"

"You know something, Daddy?" I heard Marisa say as I began making her another drink in the kitchen. Better pour this one a little light, I thought.

"What's that, darling?"

"I... Sometimes... Oh, never mind!" she stammered, then launched into a series of giggles.

"No, what, Sweetheart? What's on your mind?"

"Well, sometimes..." she trailed off as I put the ice cubes into her drink. "Sometimes I think maybe you're the handsomest man in the world," she grinned. She was blushing a deep crimson, and had to close her eyes as she was overcome with a fit of giggles.

"Oh, what a sweet thing to say!" I enthused. "You're a doll." My dick was straining at my pants again, and I was beginning to lose any desire to conceal it.

I sat down beside her and handed her her drink. We shared a smile and I set to going through our video library to select the movie she wanted. I just hoped it wasn't too sappy... Well, in any case I was willing to watch with an open mind. Hell, she suggested a romantic movie to watch alone with her dad! While she was dressed sexy and all made up. Ok, 'A Room With A View' for the win.

The movie started and we settled in, sipped our drinks, and ate some popcorn. Well, I sipped my drink. It seemed like a good thing I poured that one a little weak; Marisa was finished it in under ten minutes.

"So I get anything at all I want tonight, Daddy?" she inquired with a smile. I was sure I could see fire behind her eyes. Her cheeks were a bit flushed, and I was sure it wasn't just from the booze. Ohhhh, yes Darling, anything tonight, anything at all...

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds