• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • New Teacher

New Teacher

It was Miss Janine Henders first day at the school. She was introduced around and her class schedules were explained to her. For the first day she would not be expected to take any classes but would use the time dropping in at various classes that she would be taking to see how they were getting on with their current teachers.

She would also, she was informed, be requested to visit the Principal's office at some stage for a get acquainted visit. Miss Henders was, therefore, not taken by surprise when instructed to go and see the Principal.

"If Mr. Matters' got someone with him, then don't interrupt," she was informed. "Wait until his visitor leaves before knocking."

Janine headed down to the Principal's office. His secretary was absent but the door to the office was slightly ajar. Tentatively Janine approached the door and peeped through the gap to see if anyone was with the Principal.

Scarlet faced she raised her hand to her mouth in shock. There was a student bent over the desk, pants down, being spanked. A female student, as it was very plain to see.

Janine could hear the rumble of the Principal's voice, interrupted every so often by a smacking sound and an occasional squeak from the student.

Janine sat down on a visitor's chair, blushing. She found she was almost cringing each time she heard a spank. While she waited, another teacher entered.

"Hi. I'm Sam Ogilivie, the PE teacher. You, I think, will be Janine Henson, the new English teacher?

"Ah, Janine Henders, actually. Yes, I'm the new English teacher. I have to see the Principal, but he's got someone with him right now."

Sam looked at her, noticing her obvious embarrassment. Turning he moved over to the office door and looked through. He admired the shapely body on display for a few moments and turned back to Janine, smiling.

"I see that our esteemed leader is handing out a little lesson in discipline. That'll be Clarice, I'm sure. I heard that's she'd been acting up earlier. I wonder if she's eighteen yet?"

"He's spanking her on her naked bottom," Janine pointed out. "Is he allowed to do that? And what difference does her being eighteen make?"

"Oh, yes. We're allowed to administer corporal punishment as long as the student and parents agree. However, Mr. Matters does tend to handle all that himself. He says he can control it better that way.

As for what difference being eighteen makes, if she is then the horny old devil will probably take advantage of the fact that she's bent over with her panties down and give her a good screwing after the spanking."

Janine stared at him, shocked.

"He wouldn't dare. She's a student."

"So? As far as he's concerned there are two types of students. Normal students and fucking students. If you're an eighteen year old miss getting your bare bottom spanked, guess which type he considers you to be?"

Sam walked back over to the office door and considered the scene carefully, then turned back to Janine.

"Come and take another look, paying attention to Clarice's blouse. Tell me if you think she's wearing a bra."

Hesitantly, Janine took a look. Then, blushing, she turned back to Sam.

"Um, no, I'd have to say she isn't. You can see her breasts swaying freely when a spank lands."

"Uh-huh. And did you notice that although her bottom has a nice flush to it, it's not showing signs of being beaten over hard."

Janine nodded and Sam grinned at her.

"Oddly enough, I saw Clarice at lunchtime, and she was definitely wearing a bra then. I wonder where it went?"

"Do you mean she took it off before she went to his office? That she's expecting him to take advantage of her?"

"Right in one. I understand that it's a point of honour for the older girls to be screwed by the Principal. It's the way they do things here.

Didn't you wonder why the Principal would be spanking a student when he's expecting a new teacher to visit him? And how come he's left the door open, and Marge, his secretary, is conveniently out? And, for that matter, why he would have sent for me to come over at the same time?"

Janine shook her head, feeling slightly stunned.

"He wanted to make sure that you knew what went on around here so you wouldn't be too shocked finding it out by rumour. The reason I'm here is to explain it to you for a start, and then to keep you occupied while Matters is having his fun with Clarice."

"Are you sure he's going to take advantage of her?"

"Her panties are already off and she's bent over the desk in a submissive position. What do you think? Come over to the desk and I'll demonstrate something to you."

Janine approached the secretary' desk and looked at him inquiringly.

"You saw how Clarice was bent over the desk. Put your hands in the middle of the desk and then lean forward onto them."

Puzzled, Janine did as she was told, turning her head to look at Sam. He nodded.

"That's about right. Now see how it works."

Before Janine realised what Sam was about to do he'd flipped her skirt up and her panties down. She let out a squeak and tried to rise but Sam's hand was pressing on the small of her back, holding her in place.

"You see? Matters holds the girl like this and paddles her. Like this."

Janine gave another squeal as Sam's hand slapped her bottom.

"What do you think you're doing," she hissed at him. "Get your hands off me and let me up immediately."

"Be quiet. If you listen you'll realise that the spanking is over. Dear Clarice is now about to be comforted for the terrible beating she underwent. Something like this is now happening."

Janine felt something pressing firmly against her pussy, pushing its way between her lips and into her. Sam, she realised with a sudden shock, was taking her without any warning whatsoever.

Janine tried to move away from that intrusive element but found there was nowhere to move to. She was trapped against the desk and Sam was sliding slowly but surely into her, her passage stretching and accepting.

"Stop that," she hissed at him. "You can't do this. I haven't done anything to make you think I want this. Stop it at once."

"Stop fussing," murmured Sam. "It's happening, and if you listen, you'll probably hear it happening to Clarice. Just be quiet and listen for a moment."

Despite what Sam was doing to her, Janine found herself cocking her head, trying to hear what was going on in the office. She could hear the girl, Clarice, making a long hissing sound. Probably similar, she knew, to the sound she herself was making as Sam pressed further into her.

"I don't care what the Principal is doing to that girl right now. What I care about is what you're doing to me."

"Oh, good. I thought you'd appreciate it once I was in properly," murmured Sam. "Now, remember to stay quiet so we don't disturb the Principal."

Sam started moving with a will.

"I didn't mean I was liking it," gasped Janine, feeling herself starting to move instinctively with Sam's invasive forces. "I meant I don't want you to do this. I want you to stop."

Sam's hands were reaching up under her blouse, pushing her bra up and off her breasts even while he slowly increased the speed of his thrusting. Janine squeaked again feeling his hands close over her breasts and squeeze them, his hands moving in concert with his hard driving hips.

"Don't worry," Sam told her. "I'll stop in good time. But for the moment I'm supposed to keep you occupied and you have to admit, I'm doing so."

Janine groaned. She had two options. Scream and kick up a big stink or let Sam continue. If she screamed and kicked up a big stink there'd be a scandal. She'd be through at the school before she even started. If she let Sam continue that he would rape her. Who was she kidding? He was already raping her. Either way, she was screwed.

Sighing, Janine pushed forcefully back against Sam as he drove into her. If he was going to rape her, he'd better do a pretty thorough job of it or she'd kill him.

Reluctantly, Janine admitted, only to herself, that she was enjoying the feel of Sam sliding his cock energetically into her. She could hear faint sounds coming from the office and part of her felt additional excitement, knowing that Clarice was being taken by the Principal at the same time that Sam was taking her. And in the same position, too, she just knew it.

A thought occurred to her. If the Principal had tapped Sam to keep her occupied while he was attending to Clarice, did that mean that the Principal suspected that she was in the outer office being ravished while he was taking Clarice?

Janine pushed back hard against Sam as he continued to take her. She could feel her bottom lifting high as she accepted him, sinking back down as he pulled back. Was Clarice's bottom bobbing in the same manner she wondered? She felt distinctly evil, knowing she was relishing the idea of the student being ravished by the Principal while she was suffering the same thing at the hands of the PE teacher.

OK. She'd admit she wasn't actually suffering and that wasn't his hand she was bouncing on, but the principle was the same. She was being well and truly shafted by Sam while Clarice was full of the Principal's cock.

Her mind raced around her strange situation while her body did its eager best to keep up with Sam and his thrusting ways. More and more her thoughts were focusing on Sam and the way he was taking her. He was coming in hard, seeming in a hurry to reach his climax, driving into her, pushing her along.

"You seem in a hurry," she observed, gasping as Sam continued to plunge home hard and often.

"Let me put it this way," gasped Sam, driving in yet again. "Do you want to be here, bent over the desk with your pussy full of cock when the Principal completes his fun and games with Clarice and they walk out of that office?"

Put that way, Janine found a new urgency to her interaction with Sam. She found herself pushing back harder against his thrusts, encouraging him to try harder. She could feel Sam riding her harder and harder, galloping now. She almost expected to feel his hand slapping against her bottom, telling her to move it.

She was going to come, she just knew it. She jammed her hand in her mouth, desperate not to scream as Sam pounded against her. She was whimpering with need now, wanting, needing that last little lift.

Janine groaned as Sam climaxed within her, spraying his seed deeply inside her. The moist heat splashing her was the lift she'd been waiting for and she shuddered as she climaxed, clamping onto Sam and refusing to let go until she was satisfied.

Panties back on and leaning back against the desk, breathing heavily, Janine fancied she could still here the little mewing noises she'd been making while seeking her climax. Actually, she could hear them. She glanced at Sam, who jerked his head towards the office.

Unwillingly, but unable to resist, Janine moved to peep into the office. She almost gasped but prevented herself in time. Clarice's blouse gaped open and then Principal's hands were firmly clasped onto her breasts. At the same time he was pounding hard into Clarice, plainly heading for his climax. Clarice's bottom was bobbing frantically, desperate to keep up with the pace the Principal was setting.

Janine noticed that Clarice had one of her hands clamped over her mouth. The little sounds she was making were the remains of the screams she was muffling as she bucked under her Principal's loving attention.

Janine hurriedly moved away from the office door and sat on a visitor's chair, trying to ignore the sounds. Sam was laughing quietly at her.

"So, Janine, as you can see, we do things a little differently here," he said. "Do you think you'll fit in?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • New Teacher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds