• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • We Are All Together

We Are All Together

12

Chapter: 1: The Secret Reveals.

Joy is the youngest of the four siblings, the elder three, Keya, Priya and Shreya all live in Jalpaiguri. Keya has just passed the MBBS final year and is now Junior in the Hospital where Priya is in the final year and Shreya reads in the second year of the five-year course. They hardly visit their parents, who live in Burdwan, West Bengal and run a good garment stores. Their parents often visit them and they visit home during puja vacations.

Their fun and joy bound no limit as their loving youngest brother Joy joined them in the same Medical College in the first year course. They rent a house near the college now. It is a comfort to live separately other than living in hostels. Keya and Priya were in the hostels, but when Shreya joined, they moved to this house.

Joy loves all his sisters, but he simply sticks to the eldest, Keya. Keya is twenty four, the second, twenty two, third, twenty and Joy himself is nineteen years old. He is never in peace with the youngest Shreya.

His fantasy around Keya is not unknown to the other sisters and they find it quite reasonable as the eldest is really adorable. She is not only beautiful, but is charming, and always ready to help her siblings. She keeps an open eye on every detail of them, helps them and even guides them in studies.

One evening Keya was giving lecture to Shreya about female sex- hormones, while Joy was reading in the other room. Shreya is always vibrant, and she just asked,"Tell me, didi, how do men react while they are excited and want to have sex?"

"They just feel hard at their penis. The phallus turns harder and harder, gets erected and, pre-cum oozes out from the head.''

"And then the intercourse?"

"Yes. The penis goes into the vagina, erupts semen, and if the lady is on fertility --period, she finds herself pregnant soon."

"And is it necessary that the woman must be excited or... you know... Ready?"

"Of course not! Only ready means, your vagina- channel gets lubricated and your clit is erect, you are wet there. But that does not count on pregnancy. You like or not, you ready or not, what counts are your fertility and the semen. Remember that always. You are adult now, and you must have sex now or then if you like or not... so, just mind to take protection before doing. Understand?"

"Ohhh! Didi! Never mind..."

They hugged tightly and Keya asked mockingly,"So? Why is my loving sis asking so much detail? Are you going to do it, or have you already done that?"

"Oh! Didi! You are going unfair. I have not done that, and have no source to do so...you know that! But tell me, have you done it already? Err, I mean, do you do it regularly?"

"Oh! No! None of your cup of tea!"

"Ya, I know, but Mejdi told that she has come to know the secret. You are a regular. You take Oral Contraceptives regularly. Don't you? Please, please, didi... Tell..."

"Ya. She is right. I used to do it regularly. But, for the last nine months, I have not done that... you know." Keya felt shy as her secret was at last revealed.

"You are lucky, then. Didi, please, tell about your first experience, I am excited to know about that."

Keya tried to avoid her but the youngest sister was pressing too much; and then joined the second one, Priya. She was more than enthusiast. And Keya almost blushed to remind that time. She just told, "The first time, you feel pain. It hurts, you know, if you had not done all that masturbations with your fingers or something like that. But once you pass the pain, it is the best thing that happens in your life, and once you are in habit, you are in heaven always.

The two sisters pressed her to share her first cherry-popping, painful experience, and Keya, insisted that their brother Joy was in the next room, so they better leave the topic left for then and there.

But Priya informed that she had just passed Joy's room, and he was sleeping, so they better carry on. Keya blushed again to remember the day some two years ago. She starts:

"It was some three years ago, Shreya has not joined the college yet and I was in the final year. After the practical exam, almost all the students have gone to their houses, the college was almost empty, as the winter vacation was on. Priya had also gone home after the semester. The day was charming, but too cold. It was raining all the day.

"I was in my room, when the caretaker called me that someone was waiting on line for me. I was surprised who it may be, and came downstairs to attend the call. It was Rabeya, my classmate. She asked me to come immediately to the college office and meet her. It was urgent.

"So, I headed towards the campus in search of Rabeya. It was raining. I reached the corridor and the silent campus seemed to be so ghostly, you know. I reached the first floor, where the office room is, as Rabeya told she would be there.

"Suddenly a strange sound hit my ears. It was unusual, I was familiar with it. And it was Rabeya, moaning in pleasure! The moan, that passes usually when a girl is sexually satisfied! I was not unaware of it. I was a regular masturbator with some or all the other girls in the college, hostel.

"Though some girls of the hostel were regularly going late nights and dating, these were not my kind. Everybody knew that I was sigh and did know nothing about sex. Only, my room partners knew that I was sensual, sexy and friendlier with my cunt and fingers or the thick- fat candles. And Rabeya was the one of the.

"As I stood near the head- clerk's room, the sound made me sure that there was something forbidden in the room. And I just peeped through the key- hole.

"What did I see, was totally a head-turner to me! It was Rabeya lying stark naked on the table, and between her legs, it was Samar da, our head- clerk, also naked, pumping his thick, fat dick in and out of my best-friend's pussy! She was loud always, when she masturbates, and now, she is louder. With every thrust from Samar, she makes a groan, approving how much she enjoyed. And they were sweating on the cold day!

" Heaving with every thrust! Samar was holding her ankles with hands high spreading as much as he could while fucking, and she was joining him with each thrust holding her ass high to meet more appropriately.

"I was an uneasy observer, but my legs had already turned to jelly and I was struck there peeping at the wild sex- scene in the room. To be honest, I was already damn wet under my long skirt and white knickers. I was desperate to touch myself there, and I did!

"I slid one hand under the skirt and pulling aside the panty, I started rubbing my erected clit. I was dripping wet, the wetness began to flow my thighs. And rubbing my clit I came, desperately, my cum filled my hand and the panty, some squirted on the skirt too!

"I was to run back, but just then, the umbrella fell on the floor. Before I head back picking up the umbrella, the door opened and Rabeya pulled me inside with one strong pull. She was all naked then; Samar's semen was flowing down her thighs, overflowing her now swollen cunt. `Oh! You made just an awful entry,' she glared at me. `You! The sound made us scared and, you know, Samar just came inside.'

"I murmured, ' I'm sorry. Actually... .'

'Just keep quite! You know, Samar has been dying for you. He just wants to have you at any cost. And today, you are not to argue. Understand? Come on Keya, show Samar what a slut you are.'

'Slut? Me? Rabeya? Are you mad? I was still under haze after a sweet orgasm. I sensed, seeing Samar naked, smoking a cigarette quietly, was making me hot again.'

"I was a needy slut always, to be honest. Everybody knows me as a meek and mild girl, but about sex, I was desperate, only lacked the courage to take the initial step. The word `slut' made me wet again. I gazed at the glistering cock of Samar, now hung limp between his legs. Rabeya suddenly caught hold of my long, upbraided hair and furiously began to kiss me.

"I put my lips in hers while our tongues tangled brusher with each other in a deep sensual kiss we do often share. She began to caress my breasts with both hands. I decided to go through the situation.

"And then I realized Samar has stood up and had come behind me. He has started to embrace me from the behind. Our kiss broke as Samar turned me towards him and put a deep kiss on my lips. Uhh! The first ever kiss from a man! I opened my mouth as his lip trailed into my mouth, finding something desperately.

"I returned his kiss. We broke the contract just a while to catch the breath and again we were lost in a passionate kiss. He fondled my butt and then began to caress them. I let a deep sigh out- ahhh..hhhsss.

"Rabeya had by then lit a cigarette, and was smoking. She said, -hadn't I told that your Padmini, Keya is a real needy slut, a fucking hot girl? Now take her to all and make a fucking randy whore of your own just like me.'

"Samar lifted me and put me on the chair. And he began to unbutton my cardigan. As he finished, Rabeya kneeled before him, took a deep smoke and parting her lips, gave a sensual kiss on his now semi erect cock. Samar was peeling me one by one. First came out the cardigan, then the top and the bra. He lowered his lips to kiss one of my breasts, and as his tongue licked my nipples, I felt, I came then and there on my panty. Oh god! It was so hot!

"Rabeya began to lick his cock, often smoking and gulping the whole shaft into her throat! I was surprised to see her do so! I have seen such activities only in the pornographies which we, in the hostel used to arrange in our rooms now and then, ransoming the caretaker. But when I saw it real, made me hornier. I wanted to act as a real slut as she has told.

"I crawled down the chair and kneeled by her. With a mouthful of smoke she kissed me, letting the smoke enter me. I inhaled it and lowered my mouth on Samar's penis. It was glistering with Rabeya's pussy-juice and her saliva. I planted a deep kiss on the tip.

"Then smoked from Rabeya's stuff and like I saw her doing, I opened my mouth and took the penis into my mouth. I began to lick from top to the root, till his black, thick, curly pubic hair does not brush my noses. With one hand I caressed his balls, letting him out a deep moan- ahhhh! Just do it.

"I was totally become a slut like Rabeya by then and she was fondling my ass. A while later, Samar took me with both hands, kissed me, and lifting me holding my slander waist, let me lie on the table in the position I saw Rabeya lying and fucking.

"I was in the skirt and sensed Samar lifting it upholding the hem to my waist. I put my ass up to help Samar get my panty out. He was in no hurry, but I was. He lowered his face and kissed me on there. Oh! It was a sensation. A shiver flew through my spine and I felt very wet there. He parted the outer lips of my pussy and licked hard.

" I moaned and moaned. My clitoris was getting hard; my nipples were by then rock hard. He was licking and I was moaning for a quick fuck. Really the whole act made me a needy slut. I was thrusting my pelvis to his face up and with both hands had already clutched his hair. Samar was licking my juices and with one finger he has put into my cunt, he started to finger-fuck me.

"I was on the verge of a rocking orgasm. I could sense the tension building in me. He was licking the clit vigorously and two fingers were already in me. I sensed my cunt-juice running through his fingers. With his licking and finger satisfying me, I came then and there, vigorously, on his face and hand, as hard as possible. It was the best one I had enjoyed then, more to come... you know.

"Samar looked up, came forward and kissed me on my lips. I tasted my own cum there, kissing him. And I sensed, his rock-hard cock was brushing through my crack. I shivered and as he was brushing it through, I surprisingly found that I came again! This time, the orgasm was more sensitive.

"I was moaning and suddenly, he put it into my pussy! First, the head came through the moist cunt- channel and he waited. Rabeya crawled up on the table and straddled me on her knees, her pussy just on my face. She leaned to kiss Samar and I began licking her wetness.

"Samar held my legs apart, clutching the ankles and raising the legs as far as to my chest. He asked, 'Ready now? Keya? It is going to hurt if it's your first one.' But I was in no mood to listen. He pushed the cock in a little, and I moaned loud- ahhhhhhsssss!

"Samar increased the weight, and thrust again. I moaned louder. Then, suddenly, a thrust followed and cried out loud, as his long thick cock popped off my cherry. It did not bleed as I had the hymen popped off a long time ago while masturbating with wood-pencils or candles, and with god knows with what, but it hurt.

"I was stung in pain, and my best friend just thrust her pussy on my mouth. She was wet, and I felt her now-swollen pussy lips so wet, that forgetting the pain, I began to lick her juice. And I sensed Samar has begun to pump me, my cunt which has by then adjusted the first insert, his thickness and his whole shaft.

"I was dripping there and he found it easy to pump me. The wet channel was burning for the shaft was really thick, but the burning of my sex was much more. He was really fucking me! And I was really enjoying! In my mouth, there was the tasty pussy of Rabeya, her hairy pussy was leaking her cum.

"Samar was fucking really carefully. He knew it was my first season and he was fucking slowly. But I sensed the urge of speed and began to moan- oh! Fuck-fuck me hard, you son of a bitch, fuck the pussy hard... faster faster....oh oh ufffff... ahhhhhh... And he began to fuck fast. I felt the tension coiling in the lower abdomen, and I was really going to cum soon.

"Samar was rubbing my clit then, fast with the rhyme of the pumping in and out. And moaning loud, I came, harder than the previous one.

"But Samar was not done yet, and he was thrusting in and out furiously. I could hear the sound of the cock going in and out of my slippery pussy, and his groaning was now heard loud enough. He was holding my hips and bouncing as if there was no tomorrow.

"His eyes were closed and teeth gritted as I sensed a hot flow of thick load squirting deep into my vagina. It was vibrating and spreading the load and with the fall of the semen, I began to cum again.

"We could not catch our breath for a little while, and when we could, the first word I said, was, 'Oh my god, it was so fucking well! Samarda, you made me a woman now! Oh god! It was amazing, just amazing. I never came so much for a day. Oh!'

"Rabeya came down to my crotch and began to lick my pussy. She cleaned the semen with her tongue and we kissed, tasting Samar's hot load through our tongues. I was lying there and feeling little dizzy for sometime only to get ready with the all licking and fingering of my friend.

"And, when I was wet again and was really in need of a little attention for my dripping pussy, Samar was ready with his hard-on which was now brushing through the crack of my pussy. And he just started the bouncing in and out, in and out, in and out, and after some five or six minutes later we came together heavily, our release throbbed inside my pussy.

"I sensed the jerk in there, felt how hot his load was and as the dizzy feelings subsided, an idea suddenly panicked me. He came twice in me and I was not undergoing any birth control.

"I began to cry, feeling what will happen to me, my future, what my friends, family will think of me. Only then Samarda spoke. He was silent all through the fuck. He just said not to be panicked and gave us two a packet of Morning-After pill each and also the instructions how to use. We kissed passionately and I stood up to put on my clothes. I took the bra, put it on and Samarda did the hooking back.

" I wore the top, the cardigan and was searching the panty. It was lying on the chair and was almost soaking wet with my cum and the goo of Samar. He held it up and said,' I'm going to keep it, darling, as the memento of my fantasy girl who came to be my fucking baby.'

"I could not but laugh and said,` Ok, you win the toffee. And I am all yours, you posses me, owe me by the time. You made me a woman, popping my fucking virginity; I am looking forward for another fuck soon.' We returned back and I felt pain. It was soaring in the morning. Rabeya told me to take rest, take some hot-bath and some antibiotics for the pain.

"Rest helped me, and so the therapy. I was all cured by the second day, and on the third afternoon, Samarda's call came. I was in the office room again, and it was the real, perfect intercourse, what we call love-making. He introduced me the test of his hot semen as he unloaded the jerk in my mouth. It tasted odd, but the feeling of being a perfect slut came to be true.

"I felt like a randy whore whenever Samar called on phone to come to his office. We got the rhythm, at least twice a week; mostly on Saturdays and Sundays and each time, he would come at least thrice a day.

"We fucked like dog and bitch, like husband and wife, like lover and beloved, like whore and customer, like couple on first date, and in every possible guise, in every possible style, every possible pose. We went on holidays and seminars in Digha, in Kolkata, in Delhi, and even at Samar's house whenever his parents were out.

"After our final exam, both Rabeya and I were posted in the home-Hospital for Samar. Barun, the junior clerk came in accidentally, only to add himself as a good fucking partner for both of us. And Samar married Rabeya last year. Barun was transferred to Delhi some six months ago, leaving me all alone."

"As she finished her experience, she found her two sisters lying in the bed, spreading their legs and lifting their night gowns up, fingering their pussies and moaning. Keya did not lag behind. She had not been doing any sex for the last eight or nine months.

" Her only relief was her fingers and the candles just like they used to be in the past. She needs a good fuck at any cost and she finds it difficult to find a cock here as her sisters' presence her brother's recent emergence as a member of the house."

Keya put her hand under the sari and shaya (petticoat) and began to finger her pussy.

The room filled with the aroma of sex and the moans the three of them doing with fingering themselves. And they were so hot that they came almost at the same time. The release was good for them and they felt calm. Shreya asked,- "You are now alone. Aren't you, didi?"

"Why? Have you found one?"

"Oh! Not again, didi. It's not fair. I told you, I am alone. And I do not like the boys here. They are so predictable, you know!"

"Predictable in sex? Yes, my dear, I heard, most of the women say, their husbands are predictable. They just got erected, tug the women's clothes, and go for pumping and release soon, leaving the women unsatisfied. They don't think of their wives' release or orgasms."

"Oh! It's so sad. I fear what will happen to us."

"Yes, be careful. Don't go for a date until you know the man and his outlook about sex. Discuss it first what he thinks about woman and her sex. You know, once you have tasted it, it becomes an addiction if it is good. I feel so lonely now, having so much pleasure once and living alone without a single fuck for the last six or seven months. It's so unbearable!"

Priya came and hugged her sister. 'I think you are right, didi. It's an addiction. I have seen dad and mom doing sex at night regularly. Just think, he is almost fifty and she is forty seven. Mom says that it's a habit. If they do not make love at least twice or thrice a week, they feel anxious. Sex releases the tension. Even if they come to visit us, they make love at the day, when we are out.

"I have seen them enjoying here one day when I arrived at noon unexpectedly. I entered with my own key as usual and heard their moaning. I spied them and released my cum. Mom told me that day when she found me in my room after she came to pee some five minutes after their release. They care for each other and are very happy in sex.'

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • We Are All Together

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds