• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lez-Mafia

Lez-Mafia

She pulls into her driveway after a long day, she walks over and gets the mail from the mailbox before heading into her home. She walks in and puts her keys on the hook, throws her purse on the table and heads into the kitchen. She hits the button on her answering machine while flipping thru her mail, as she heads to the fridge she see a blank envelope in the bottom of the stack. She takes the rest in the mail and puts it on the counter, as she opens the letter a object falls out it and hits the floor. She looks down and sees a gold ankle bracelet with a "L" in the middle. She realize at that moment where the letter came from, she opens the note a reads the message.

"Paula Patton, we know your trying to avoid us, but you can't. We asked nicely to be apart of us. Now we are coming for you.

Paula dropped the letter and ran to the front door, locked it and set the alarm. She look out her window and see nothing but her car in the driveway. She walk back to the kitchen and leans against to counter looking down at the letter. She knew who put the letter in her mailbox, "Lez-Mafia".

She was ''marked'' by one of their members almost one month ago. She and her friends actresses Sanaa Lathan and Regina Hall were out having dinner in a restaurant in west Hollywood. The ladies were catching up and having a good time. After dinner the three women left and walk to the parking deck when Paula noticed that Sanaa suddenly was quiet.

''Hey Sanaa you okay?"

"Yeah just some thing on my mind".

"Well whats up". Paula answered as Regina realizing what Sanaa was really thinking about looks down and took a deep breath.

"Look Paula we got something to tell you." Regina spoke.

"Okay?" Paula said with a look of concern on her face.

"OK'', Sanaa said as she takes Paula's hand into her own. "You have been marked to join the Lez-Mafia".

"The WHAT!!!". Paula laughs ." Girl you funny". Paula laughter quickly fades when looks at her friend's face and realize they was serious. "Whatever you had me for a second"

"We not playing with you Paula''. Sanaa spoke.

Bu..But I'm not gay". Paula said.

"You say that like they care". Regina answered. "And your best bet is to accept the invitation, cause if you don't give it to them, THEY GONNA TAKE IT".

"Wait TAKE IT". Paula asked.

"Yes TAKE IT". Regina answered.

"Hold up so if I don't accepted this invitation and have sex with these women, they will try and rape me"? Paula asked with fear in her eyes.

"No not try, the WILL RAPE YOU". Regina said. Paula dropped her head looking at the ground wondering what she could do to stop this from happening.

"I calling the police".

"Paula, they own the police". Sanaa said

"But I'm". Paula started to speak when Sanaa cut her off and grab Paula's hand again.

"Hey Regina I'm gonna take to Paula alone, I'll just catch up with you later". Sanaa said. Regina look at the two women as she shake her head. She wave bye to her friends as she heads towards her car. Sanaa takes Paula down to the Parking deck's bathroom. They enter the room and Sanaa shoves Paula into one of the stalls, Sanaa walks in behind her and lock the door.

"Paula listen to me, this group is very powerful they can do anything they want". Sanaa said. Paula was still thinking of some way to get out of this, but Sanaa knew what her friend was thinking.

"If you tell anyone or try and do something to stop it you will be trouble. They can end your career and your lifestyle in a flash". Sanaa told her friend as she was tearing up. Paula still trying to figure and way out when another thought crossed her mind. Paula looked up with angry in her eyes and made eye contact with Sanaa.

"Sanaa how do you know all of this, how do you so much about them huh"? Paula asked with anger. Sanaa paused for a second then she lifted her right leg and put her 4 inch high-heel pumps on the toilet. She then reached down around the bottom of her jeans and rolled her pants leg up. Paula looked at Sanaa ankle and saw a gold bracelet with a "L" in the middle. Paula eyes got big when she saw it and then she realized how Sanaa knew everything.

"So your apart of this group"? Paula asked.

"Yes".

"So that why you told Regina to leave and drag me in here so you can fuck me"!

"No I'm gonna to do anything, besides I marked you so I can't fuck you until after your in".

"So who come after me then?

"I don't know honestly and I wouldn't tell you if I did, it's against the rules".

"Great so I gotta worry about female raping me" Paula said in anger.

"I'm sorry but like I told you before they get what they want and they want you. Sanaa said

"OK Sanaa answer this one question for me then". Paula crosses her arms."How they get you and how long you been with them"?

"Well I been in the mafia since 2006 when I was on Nip/tuck. After me and Jacqueline Bisset shot our kiss scene I went to my trailer and found a letter on the table, it was a invitation to join the mafia."

"So you was raped and forced into this club of dykes"? Paula asked.

"Actually I willingly join the mafia smart-ass." Sanaa said in a anger tone that kinda scared Paula.

"You willingly joined. Why"? Paula looked confused.

"Because I'm bi Paula."

"Your bi?"

"Yes I'm bi. Anyway the note said if I wanted to yes that I had to wear the ankle bracelet and they will know. So I put it on and when I walked out my trailer Jacqueline called me into her trailer. When I walked in she looked down at my ankle and said "So you said yes". Before I could answer she grab me by my hair and bent me over the arm of the couch and pulled dress over my hips. She started smacking my ass, telling me that I have been a bad girl. She was rubbing my pussy and smacking me harder and harder. I was screaming into the cushion trying not to be too loud in the trailer." Paula suddenly start to get horny listen to Sanaa tell her story, her hands begin moving over her body. She un-buttoms her jeans and slides her hand down to her damp pussy, she starts fingering herself as she continue listening to Sanaa's story.

"She then ripped my panties off and push her fingers into my wet pussy and finger me to a hard orgasm. I was still coming down from it when she then shoved her two wet fingers in my ass. I winced when she moved them in and out of me. She then told me I was ready for it. Before I could look back to see what she was doing she grab my hair and pulled my head back, then took a 12-inch strap-on cock and with one hard thrust. She shoved it in my ass. She pound my ass so hard and for so long that she made me piss myself." Sanaa was into her story and started rubbing her crotch outside her jeans. When she look at Paula she was kind of shocked at what she saw. Paula had her eyes closed and had her hand down her pants fingering herself and rubbing her breast. Paula was so into Sanaa's story that she didn't notice that Sanaa stop talking. Sanaa moved toward Paula and pinned her against the wall and Paula on the lips. Sanaa pushed her tongue into to Paula"s mouth. After a minute or so Sanaa broke the kiss and stepped back from her friend. Paula look at Sanaa thinking to herself what the hell just happened and why did she want to do it again.

"Hope you join us willingly and remember you been marked". Sanaa said as she stepped out the stall and left Paula behind in a state of confusion.

Paula standing in her kitchen, awakes from her daydream when her cell phone rings. She walks down the hall and pulls her phone out to see who it is. The number that showed up was a blocked number, so she let it go to voice-mail. She walked into the living room and laid down on the couch when she heard ta beat on her phone. She knew she had new message so she dial her voice-mail and played the message. She heard a woman voice on the message.

"Hello Paula, you look sexy today wearing that white tank-top, with that tight little blue skirt, and those five-inch white pumps makes your legs look so sexy. I really love how your still in that sexy outfit while your laying on the couch listening to my voice." Paula eyes got big as she sat up still listen to the message.

"You have a choice to make. If you say yes put the bracelet around your ankle, if you say no then put the bracelet back in the envelope. The choice is your to make. P.S. You have 60 second to make your decision bye". The message ended as Paula dropped the phone and ran the window . She looked outside and saw nothing but her car, she starts debating with herself as she looks at her watch less then minute to make a choice. She starts pacing back and forth trying to make her mind up when another thought stop her dead in her tracks.

"All my windows are covered so how did she know I was still dress and laying on my couch. That would mean that she...." Paula was realizing when a woman's voice came from directly behind her.

"Time's up Miss. Patton".

Chapter 2 coming soon

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lez-Mafia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds