• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pandoras Box

Pandoras Box

I was standing, my arms stretched up to where the cuffs were fastened to a rope slung over an exposed beam in our cabin. I was naked apart from a collar around my neck. I felt a little embarrassed about how turned on I was in this situation, but we were both a little drunk and had been teasing each other about how fun this would be. After all, she had been tied up by me several times and we both really enjoyed it.

We had come away for a few nights, to get away from it all and de-stress. It was a fancy style of B&B with tasteful little cabins hidden away in the woods instead of rooms. It advertised as being perfect for a romantic get-away. Our cabin had a log effect gas fire, big hot tub, two person shower and big four poster bed. So far it had not disappointed, 24 hours and several hot and heavy sessions proved it. It was still early in the season and we had only seen one other couple as we walked around the wooded grounds of the property, two gay men. We had gone for a hike then eaten in a local restaurant before relaxing in the hot tub in the cabin with a bottle of wine.

She stood leaning against the rock of the fireplace looking at me, holding a glass of wine, sipping it occasionally. She looked stunning, the picture of a dominatrix in black. Thigh high boots with 4 inch heels, fishnets peeking out of the top, spandex body suit with a high collar and boned and laced revealing only parts of her gorgeous skin beneath. She looked me over, her eyes coming to rest on my cock. I was already hard, I would have been anyway, looking at her and anticipating, but I took a large blue Viagra as my first test of subservience to my queen before she shaved my cock and balls and tied me to the beam.

"You look so sexy tied up like that with your cock so hard, vulnerable and entirely at my whim!" She said, coming over and stroking the length of my cock.

I gasped at her touch, her hand cold from holding the glass. "You look incredibly sexy yourself." I replied.

Her lips kissed my cheek. "Shhhhh. Nice of you to think so, but speak again without my permission and I will have to hurt you!" She stroked on my cock, reveling in the rigid hardness of it.

I groaned at the pleasure she was driving through me. "Shhhhh." She said into my ear, nipping my earlobe with her teeth. "Or I will have to gag you, and you know what I will gag you with!" She looked down next to the bed where her panties lay, I followed her gaze. Panties worn for our strenuous hike. Sweaty black satin panties smeared with cum from our frantic coupling in the car behind the restaurant before dinner.

She stepped in front of me and came close so our bodies touched. She held my cock down so it slipped between her legs and came to rest against the crotch of her body suit. I could feel her heat against my flesh. She rode it, letting her pussy be teased by the friction of my aching hard cock. Her eyes were wild; she was obviously just as turned on as I was.

"Ohhhh, you feel so fabulously hard, I'd love to ride you right now, feel your big hard cock deep inside me, feel it filling me up!" Her lips came close to mine, hovering, I tried to kiss her but she teasingly moved away.

"You think I would kiss a slave!" She smirked. "There is only one use for a slaves mouth. It is to worship his mistress!"

"Yes, Mistress." I said, falling into the role.

"I said don't talk!" She glowered at me. She took a nipple between her fingers and rolled it, squeezing, nipping. Looking me in the eye, daring me to make a sound. She smirked at me, squeezing harder, harder until I broke. I gasped at the sudden twinge of pain, her nails biting into the sensitive skin of my nipple. I tried to pull away but there was nowhere to go. She continued to dig her nails in, triumph on her face, knowing the pain I felt.

"Looks like you need help to stay quiet!"

She turned away and picked up the panties. She walked behind me and picked up something else. Standing beside me she said, "The pervert in you will probably enjoy this little tasty treat! Open wide!" She wadded them up making sure the wet spots in the gusset were going to be on my tongue she pushed them into my waiting mouth. Then she looped a short string around my mouth to the back of my head and tied it to hold them in place. Her taste and scent mixed with my cum, mingled in my mouth. The combination with her dominance was intoxicating. The fact that my prim little wife had done this without a second thought was an amazing turn of events and excited me no end.

She stepped away, picking up her riding crop. She went back to leaning against the wall with her glass of wine; now with the riding crop in her hand she looked threateningly sexy. She let her free hand roam across her body, making a very erotic image, none the less because, from the look in her eye, she was doing it for her pleasure, not mine.

"Now to see if our little gag works!" She stepped forward, stroked my cheek with the fingers of her hand and stroked my cock with the leather end of the crop. I moaned against the gag in my mouth.

Stepping back she swung the crop. It hit my buttocks with a cold stinging violence that I shrieked involuntarily into the gag. I had fantasized about this but the pain was excruciating. The gag had blocked my shriek effectively: no police would be called. But enough had come through to show her the true level of pain I felt.

She looked me in the face, saw the shock of pain I was experiencing, saw the surprise that my cute little wife would cause me that much pain, and saw the confusion I felt. And as I met her gaze I saw curiosity and raw excitement, but little if any sympathy for the pain she caused me. She ran a finger down my cheek.

"Come now, that wasn't a very hard stroke!" She touched my cock; I was still a bit hard despite myself. She stroked it, gently bringing me back to full arousal. "I'm sure you spank me harder than that. I know you can take more, after all, why waste this opportunity on a little bit of tame slapping!" She tapped my backside gently with the crop. I flinched, expecting more pain and she grinned, tapping me a little harder with repeated quick strokes, grinning at how I moved to try and get away from her. The swats with the crop stung, they were not hard but they stung and I moved to try and avoid them. Chained as I was to the beam over the centre of the room, all of my movement was futile. She was amused and excited at how I couldn't escape her. She flicked my body with the crop, my buttocks, my thighs, my chest, my neck. Sometimes gentle, sometimes harder. I was still aroused but a little scared that the next stroke may be hard again. She tapped and teased my hard cock with the crop too, but only lightly, gently, grinning at my reaction.

"What a nice hard cock you have for your mistress, slave!" She cooed, reaching down and stroking me with her fingers. She picked up a bottle of oil and poured some onto my thick hard shaft, rubbing oil over it, making it slick. Her other hand was rubbing more oil into my chest and back and buttocks. Her hands felt so good on me, it was such a thrill.

"So delicious to have you entirely under my control. So delicious to make you react to me. I can bring you pleasure or pain, whichever I choose. The pleasure would be good, this big hot hard cock in my pussy, I'm so wet right now, it will feel so good!" She was pulling on my cock, harder and faster, stoking me with hard deliberate forceful energy, and dragging my desperate body towards orgasm. I was harder than I had ever been and I writhed as the delight coursed through me, my orgasm building and closing in. The wild arousal in her eyes and the rapid stroking combined to thrill me beyond control.

She stopped so suddenly and spanked my ass with her bare hand. "Not yet, slave, don't be so impatient. You will only cum when your mistress wants you to." I writhed in desperation, the urgency of orgasm gripping me. She spanked me three more times, hard painful stinging swats

Her hand returned to stroking me but slowly this time, teasingly. She reached behind me and stroked the handle of the crop up and down the crack of my ass. It teased across the puckered mouth of my hole and she twisted and pushed at it. The oil eased its progress and it slipped into my ass, surprising both of us. I groaned at this sudden intrusion, the slight pain spiked the pleasure I was feeling, my initial recoil was immediately followed by an involuntarily rocking back of my hips to receive more of this delightful thrill. My cock pulsed in her fingers and she hastily withdrew her hand from its hard desperate flesh.

Grinning widely, she said: "Now the truth becomes clear, that sexy little ass of yours is desperate for attention." She pushed further with the handle making me groan with the pleasure of the invasion, then slowly dragged it almost all the way out, before fucking it slowly back into me. She continued in slow rhythmic strokes, watching in total absorption as my lust bound body rocked back to meet each inward thrust.

"This is so hot. I could do anything I want to you, anything!" She gave me three long slow fucking motions with the handle of the crop, and then slowly pulled the ribbed handle all the way out of me. The action almost took me over the top and it didn't go un-noticed.

"Perhaps seeing that gay couple today has loosened up your tight little ass! Got your juices flowing in kinky directions?" She whispered into my ear, leering at me. "You ARE mine though, slave, and I'll do whatever I want!"

She leaned back and swung hard at my ass. White fire washed through my body, from my buttocks up into my head. I screamed into the gag, the pain was excruciating. My backside was ripped with searing pain. I writhed unthinkingly on the tight unyielding chains, desperate to evade the pain.

She stood stock still, watching me thrash wildly in my chains, her eyes wide with wonder and lust. As the pain subsided she ran the tip of her finger along the welt, as she did so her other hand rubbed across her nipple, aroused and hard inside her revealing outfit. She gave a little involuntary moan, and then pinched down hard. Her eyes closed in her ecstatic thrill that I knew so well, the moan of her enjoyment was music to my tortured ears. But when she opened her eyes the look of abandoned lust was intimidating. She swung with the crop again and the fire-like agony streaked through me again. Again she watched me writing in pain as she caressed herself, her eyes ablaze with excited lust. The crop again struck me and again I screamed uselessly into the gag as pain reached into every inch of my consciousness. She continued this slow deliberate barrage of unbelievable pain, punctuating each stroke with lust filled delight in my reaction and her total power. Through tear filled eyes I watched her absorbing the entire scene. I tried begging her to stop but almost no sound came out and my pleading eyes just seemed to fuel her more. Blow after blow rained down on me, first my ass, then my back, then the backs of my legs.

I was so lost in the burning pain that it was moments before I realized that the blows had stopped and her hand was on my cock again.

"Fuck, this is so hot." She hissed. "I've got to cum. I want you hard again so I can cum on your cock." She gripped me tightly and stroked it slow and hard. My now limp cock was quick to respond, perhaps it was the Viagra, perhaps my own reaction to her dominant lust, but soon she was purring her appreciation into my ear as she stroked me. She stepped back a little, reached down and unsnapped the crotch of the black body suit then stepped forward and teased the head of my cock across the lips of her pussy. In her high heels it was the perfect height. She sank down onto it and her hot wet pussy engulfed me. The feel of her was amazing; she was so hot and wet, wetter than I had ever known her. Her eyes closed as she lost control and rocked up and down my cock. She wrapped her arms around mine and sank her face into my neck, our combined weight hanging on my arms was excruciating but my cock was still rock hard and she rode me in long deep strokes.

"Oh Fuck, Yeah. I love this Viagra cock. I'm going to fuck this hot cock all night long. Oh fuck yeah. I own you, bitch. I own you!" She gasped as she rode me, sucking then biting on my neck, moaning: "Fuck, Fuuuuuuck, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" Then cumming in a wild frenzy of tight jerks on my cock. Her cunt muscles gripping me tight, pushing me over the edge myself as the ecstasy in my own body overrode the pain in my shoulders and arms. I pumped up into her with what little movement I had, thrusting up to meet her wild thrashing and I came in a torrent, cum pumping through me in a wild ecstatic stream. I moaned my orgasm into the soiled mess in my mouth and sank down completely exhausted.

She clung to me, little ripples of aftershocks coursing through her until my cock slipped from her. She stepped back and lay back on the bed, her hand going down to her pussy as she laid there, eyes closed and still writhing a little. She seemed to almost drop off to sleep. When she finally opened her eyes and looked at me, there was something in them I hadn't seen before, something raw and animal.

"Time for Round 2, Slave!" She announced coolly, appraising me from the bed. A noiseless groan of desperation and excitement filled me as she slowly and sensually stood up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pandoras Box

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds