• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Caring Sister

A Caring Sister

This story should be a quick treat since I'm trying to get other stories done. Everyone's 18 and older.

------------

Sally looked at herself in the mirror as she is preparing for tonight. She looks at her laptop on her bed as she tries to imitate the picture on her screen. The screen displays a girl, which looks like Sally, wearing only a pair of black lacy panties and a black unzipped jacket with her big boobs on display.

Sally tries to make an exact imitation of this in front of her mirror and she smiles at herself upon success. With dark brown hair, pretty face, size D boobs and a cute bottom, she looked stunning. But she wasn't doing this for a boyfriend, which she hasn't had in a couple of months, or a guy friend she was trying to hook up with. She was doing this for her younger brother, Tony.

Tony was her 18 year old brother, three years younger than Sally, who had a girlfriend for a good two years. At first Sally didn't think much of the relationship until Tony's girlfriend would come over on holidays and stay with them.

In the beginning it bothered her when she could hear the faint sounds of sex as their rooms were close and separated by a wall. It got worse as she broke up with her boyfriend and their sex seemed to get louder. She began to see her brother in a new light and sensed a little jealousy every time she could hear the faint moans of sex in the next room.

About a week ago, she came home to her brother in this saddened state as she learned that he caught his girlfriend with another guy. Ever since then he has been in his room just doing nothing, making no effort to make contact with Sally or their parents. Samantha has been wondering how to get Tony out of this depressed state when she found her answer.

A couple of days ago she was trying to wash her cloths when she noticed a pair of green panties had some dried white stuff on them. She remembered how a couple of years ago she would always find her panties with cum in the crotch area. At first she was a little disgusted by the act and was thinking of confronting him about it, but grew to just accept it and was even flattered. It was when Tony and her girlfriend were always having sex in his room that he stopped messing with Sally's panties which made her sad a little in the inside.

Sally was thinking if Tony had still a thing for her. She remembered how when they were barely teens that he would always sleep with her and he would get all touchy. Before meeting his girlfriend, Sally would always feel like she was being peaked at when she had on a shirt with cleavage or when she was bending over to get something.

And recently she tried to get on Tony's computer when he was showering she found a folder with a bunch of pictures of nude girls. She noticed one pic that looked a lot like her had the most viewings. She was able to quickly send the pic to herself and before she left, she took off her jeans and rubbed her pussy for a little before she heard the shower turn off. She took off her panties and put them under one of his pillows.

She hadn't spoken to him since that day and the idea of seducing her little brother made her feel dirty at first but with these signs it seemed it would be an easy task. She had taken a nap today and she had a dream.

In it, Sally was lying on her back and she couldn't move. She felt a presence in the room and felt the figure get on the bed and was slowly moving over her. She looked up and it was her brother who was naked. She looked down and could see his penis was swaying above her bare crotch. She could see that he was going down further, further and further. Before his head could make contact with her body, she had awoken to her sweating, hard breathing, and her hands down between her legs.

And now here she is, looking at her almost nude body. She was about to leave her room when she looked down at her big boobs. She decided she would tease Tony by zipping it up for it enough to cover 50% of her boobs. She looked down and could see the jacket made little help to cover her girls, with her areolas peaking.

She was having butterflies at this point as she got closer to Tony's room. It was now or never she thought as she was now at his door. She pressed on the door nob and slowly opened it to see her brother was laying on top of the covers and was looking at something on his laptop.

"Sal, what do y-," Tony tried to say something when he looked up and was shocked to see his sister. He was a little shocked by the choice of undies she was wear, as she always did walk around home at night in either booty shorts or panties, but when he saw her upper body, he had to hold his breath in. She looked unbelievable, he thought to himself as he felt himself grow at the sight of Sally's breasts almost fully exposed.

"Tony, we need to talk," Sally said in a caring voice, trying to sound serious as possible. She closed the door behind her and walked slowly towards the end of the bed.

"Um, what do you want to talk about? And why are you dressed like that?" Tony said trying to maintain eye contact with her face and not her breasts. Sally looked down at herself and looked back at Tony, who she could tell was trying to hide his shocked expression.

"I was feeling kinda cold so I decided to put on the jacket. After awhile I wasn't so I unzipped some of it."

"But Tony, the reason I wanted to talk to you," Sally said as she began to rub Tony's left leg, starting from his calf, "Is because you're starting to worry me."

She began to start when she slowly eased her way onto the bed and up Tony's knee and lower thigh, "It's been a week since you broke up with Claire, you need to forget about her and move on. There are plenty of other girls out there."

"Um, thanks for the concern, but I'm fine."

"I don't think you are. You haven't talked to me or anyone in a while and you've just been in here. And besides, I'm your sister and I love you," Sally said as she began to edge closer, now rubbing his inner thigh, "and I'm supposed to look out for you."

Sally could see Tony looked uncomfortable and Sally thought now is ever. "Tony, let me help you."

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Hmm, maybe.." Sally trailed off before she finally took a hold of Tony's shorts and pulled them down as far as she could. She was able to get Tony's cock free from the confines of his shorts. Tony usually went commando judging from the small amount of underwear he owned so it wasn't a surprise to find no underwear.

"Sal, what ar.." Tony tried to say something but was cut short when Sally brought herself down and wrapped her lips around his cock. She slowly sucked his cock and only went halfway down, wanting the experience to last.

"Sal...I don't think-"

"Tony," Sally started as she unlocked her lips, "I know somewhere in here are my panties and are covered in spunk, so don't tell me this is wrong."

Sally slowly slid her tongue from the root to the tip of his member and tongued Tony's piss hole. She then began to suck her brothers cock with vigor and looked into Tony's eyes. Sally was rubbing her thighs together as she felt so naughty, sucking a cock that belonged to someone she shouldn't be doing that to. Sally deepthroated his cock for awhile and could see her brother expression, signalling he was close.

"Sal, if you keep going, I'm gonna.."

Sally soon stopped before he could cum, much to her brothers dismay.

"Sal, please!"

"Maybe I'll continue, but," Sally began as she straightened up and slowly unzipped her jacket, her breast finally in view and taking her panties off "girls need a little help too and I've been craving to be helped for a long time. Maybe you could return the favor."

Sally crawled to the other side of the bed and laid on her back. Tony turned to his right and admired her beauty. Tony had always found Sally to be beautiful and was still in awe at this moment. He began to give her boobs attention by sucking her right tit, Sally moaning as she had always liked her girls being the center of attention. Tony then switched to her left boob and gave it equal treatment.

Tony then began to trail her abdomen with kisses till he made contact her upper pussy. He changed positions by laying in between her legs for better access Tony could feel Sally tense as he began to tease her. He kissed around her pussy and made deep inhales of her sex, much to Sally's dismay as she began to squirm.

Tony then began to give her vagina the much needed attention with his tongue. Tony had a long and slick tongue to dive deeper in her box, which only made her go crazier. Sally was soon ready to explode, but Tony could sense it, so he stopped which received a groan from Sally.

Tony got up and was now climbing up Sally and was now looking Sally face to face. Both knew what was to happen as there lips met and it felt like an eternity. It was a kiss they knew wasn't meant to be shared between them, but now didn't care as their now naked bodies were mushed together, their sexes rubbing against each other. They unlocked their lips and just stared into each others eyes. Sally had her hand wrapped around Tony's cock, slowly stroking it.

"Sal," Tony said as he began to think of the consequences, "are you sure you want this?"

"More than anything now."

Slowly Tony began to push forward, feeling warmer as he went, then he felt her where he shouldn't. They both gasped as he pushed passed the lips and looked at each other again as he went deeper in her. Sally moaned as she felt her brother's balls press against her niche, his cock fully inside her. He went at a slow pace to ease his desire to cum, but Sally was somewhat wanting Tony to go faster.

Sally then felt her orgasm begin to build and soon erupted with a moan. She didn't think she was close and was caught off guard. Maybe it was because it was her brother she thought, the taboo was just so unbelievable to her as she felt her brother begin to go faster. She now wanted to be in charge as she grappled her brother and was now on top of her brother who had a shocked look on his face.

Sally smiled at her brother as she began to ride his cock. She soon felt his hand rub all over her breasts and stomach as he tried to meet her sex. She could sense her brother was about to cum and she too was about

to.

"Tony, I'm gonna cum again!"

She worked her vaginal muscles to make her brother cum much faster. She was now leaning over her brother as they looked each other in the eyes. Everything became a blur for both as they both experienced a climax neither has ever had before. Right as Sally's orgasm hit, she could feel Tony's warm seed fill her. Sally collapsed onto her brothers shoulder, catching her breath. After sometime, she looked at her brother, who still had his eyes closed.

He opened his eyes and saw Sally with glossy eyes. Tony wrapped his arms around Sally, as Sally began to stroke her brothers hair. They locked lips again, their tongues intertwining with each other. Sally began to think how this went as she didn't intend it would turn out so romantic rather than the raw sex she had intended. But now she didn't care as their love paused as they just rested.

"I love you," Tony said in a crooked voice.

Sally was somewhat shocked as she picked her brothers head up. She looked at him and could see tears running down his face. Maybe it was more than a sexual attraction Sally thought.

"I love you too."

They resumed their kissing, every once in awhile breaking it very briefly to say 'I love you' before finally falling asleep, with Sally in Tony's arms.

-----------

Thanks for reading. Rate and comment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Caring Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds