• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Holiday from Heaven

Holiday from Heaven

12

I met my wife Samantha at University when we were both 18 and although we are now 33 we've stayed in shape and our relationship is as strong as ever.

I'm a white guy about 6 feet tall with an average build. Samantha is a stunning British Indian girl with an amazing figure and gorgeous brown skin. She stands 5 feet 2 inches tall and has a petite and supple body with amazing 32D tits.

Our sex life has always been healthy and in the first few years of our relationship we regularly told each other our fantasies and, certainly from my perspective, the idea of showing off Samantha's body to other guys was a massive turn on. To an extent Samantha found it sexy too, although she was happy to restrict it to mild stuff like going topless on a beach and never showed any inclination to take it further. After a while the kinky stuff sort of ran out of steam and we returned to more conventional love-making

Nevertheless, we managed to keep things interesting with sexy lingerie, different positions and a bit of light role play. Indeed, one theme which always remained strong was Samantha's submissiveness. She has always loved being controlled by me and has never minded calling me "master" or being told what to do during sex. Indeed, she is even happy to accept being fairly firmly spanked -- especially while giving me a blowjob.

However, deep down I always wanted to try something more adventurous and as the years passed it became an increasing preoccupation for me.

*****

It was in late Spring that I raised with Samantha the idea of taking a few days' break. It had been a long winter, we had both been pretty busy and I figured we deserved it.

We could only take a few days out, however I looked online and found a mini-break in Marbella, Spain. The hotel looked great with nice rooms and a swimming pool and there was a pretty smart bar. I didn't want to spend ages checking different options for the sake of a 3 day break so I just went ahead and booked.

Our hotel room came with a huge balcony and it was impossible not to imagine Samantha lying there topless on a sun bed ... or dream about having sex outside in the darkness after a few drinks. I therefore went online and bought a few items I thought might come in useful ... a tiny string-bikini with g-string bottoms and the shortest, tightest mini-dress with a plunging neck-line. I also packed some of Samantha's sexiest lingerie and a pair of 4 inch stilettos.

*****

The day of the holiday finally arrived and after a morning of travelling we arrived at the hotel by taxi. Our room was every bit as great as we'd expected. We also took a walk around and found the outdoor swimming pool which was quite small and surrounded by sun beds.

As we toured the hotel I noticed that nearly all the guests were young guys on group holidays or with stag parties. Samantha didn't seem to notice and certainly didn't say anything, but it had made me a bit uncomfortable noticing several of them taking a good look at Samantha as she walked around in her tight jeans.

However, I decided not to mention anything to Samantha and, in any case, she was keen to get to the pool and enjoy some sunshine.

By the time we had changed and got down to the pool it was about 2pm and most of the sun beds were taken. Samantha had put on her normal bikini which, while not particularly revealing, couldn't help but show off her tiny but fantastic figure.

Indeed, whether she was sitting up reading her book or lying on her front closing her eyes, it was blindingly obvious that most of the guys round the pool were eying her up. They all had sunglasses on -- supposedly to disguise their eyes -- but on the couple of occasions she turned over or went to retrieve something from her bag, the movements of their heads just made it so obvious.

For me, it was an odd feeling and I definitely felt some annoyance and jealousy; but above all it was a massive turn-on and if anything I wanted to give these guys a bit more of Samantha's flesh to enjoy.

I eventually decided I would put some sun cream on her and, whilst doing so, I would move her bikini bottoms so they showed off her ass. However, infuriatingly as I made my move she sat up and suggested we grab some food before going out for a drink.

*****

We were pretty tired from travelling so we decided to keep things low-key for dinner. Therefore, Samantha put on some tight fitted jeans and a simple top. It was obvious she had chosen it with me in mind because it shaped nicely around her tits and showed her cleavage, but it was nothing too revealing. She just looked gorgeous

We had some dinner and wandered to the bar for drinks. The moment we walked in we could tell our plans for a quiet night weren't going to happen. It was packed with young guys preparing for a night of serious drinking and things were getting pretty loud. I was ready to give it a miss but Samantha told me to chill out and relax -- we would just do some people-watching, have a few drinks and get back to our room.

In the end, we started enjoying ourselves. The guys were all pretty harmless -- mostly in their early twenties and no real trouble. As with most male groups there were established hierarchies with the loudest ones calling the shots. However, it was one of the quiet ones who caught my attention because, although he was sitting about 20 yards away, he could not take his eyes off Samantha.

I actually remembered him from the pool and it was obvious that he fancied her like crazy. I smiled to myself. The poor guy would probably spend his whole holiday fancying girls and missing out either because they were married like Samantha, or because his friends beat him to the prize.

Eventually I told Samantha that needed the bathroom and suggested we returned to our room afterwards. Samantha said this was fine so I wandered off. There was a bit of a queue so it was about ten minutes before I returned and I was frankly amazed to see Samantha sitting on her stool laughing with the quiet guy who, by the collection of pints he was balancing, had clearly timed his trip to the bar with my absence.

I didn't feel remotely threatened or annoyed -- rather I was impressed with his canny approach. However, as he saw me approaching he made an excuse and continued towards his mates. As I sat down I jokingly said to Samantha "so you've met someone already then?"

Samantha just laughed and said "he's called James and he's on his mate's stag do ... are you feeling a bit jealous honey?"

I rolled my eyes and pretended that I didn't care. However, that evening as Samantha and I made love, I whispered in her ear that James obviously fancied her and had spent most of the afternoon checking out her body in her bikini.

Instead of laughing Samantha closed her eyes and said "maybe I should show him a bit more tomorrow ... would you like that?"

I replied that I'd love it and proceeded to tell her my fantasy about her being topless by the pool. Samantha came in no time, so it was obvious the idea turned her on too.

*****

The next morning I woke before Samantha and went straight to my suitcase to retrieve the bikini I had bought for her. I placed it on the edge of the bath and quietly returned to bed. When Samantha finally awoke she cuddled up to me, smiling at the memory of our passions the night before. As she gradually came round I held her tight and whispered in her ear that her clothes for the day were waiting in the bathroom.

Samantha's eyes widened and she gently pushed her butt into me as she replied "presumably it's a pretty revealing outfit, so if I agree to wear it then you'd better not change your mind .... this is your only chance to pull out."

I wondered why she was saying this, so I just replied "of course I won't change my mind, you just be a good girl and get ready."

Samantha went into the bathroom and about 15 minutes later emerged looking incredible. The bikini bottoms completely revealed her amazing ass and the top only just covered her nipples and perfectly showed the size and roundness of her tits. The pale blue colour perfectly offset her brown skin and, with her make-up and hair done perfectly she looked the sexiest I had ever seen her.

I lost all notion of taking her down to the pool; rather I just wanted to fuck her senseless there and then. However, as I went to take hold of her Samantha pushed me away saying "I don't think so buddy -- we've got sunbathing to do."

Thankfully Samantha wrapped a short sarong around her waist before walking through the hotel reception, but the top alone was enough to make every single guy blatantly turn his head to watch as this stunning Indian girl walked confidently to the pool. I walked behind her savouring the sight of her tight ass wiggling and looking forward to later when I would enjoy her properly.

We arrived at the pool and rather than waiting to check with me where we should sit, Samantha walked straight over to a pair of sun beds in the far corner of the pool. This meant we had to walk around the pool and past the groups of guys to get there. The sun beds were also visible to everyone in the pool area.

When we finally arrived, Samantha settled down and gave me a huge smile ... she was obviously loving it. I sat down next to her, leaned over and whispered "ok, fair enough -- you've made your point ... now let's calm things down a little."

However, to my amazement Samantha turned away, got her sunglasses from her bag and without looking at me replied "you wanted this baby ... now you'll just have to sit back and enjoy it."

I had no choice. I sat up on my sun bed and tried to conceal the evidence of my rapidly swelling cock as Samantha turned on her front, slowly undid her sarong and then slipped it from under her ... revealing her perfect ass to the whole pool. Them as practically every guy adjusted to take a look, she reached behind, undid her bikini and raised herself onto her elbows as she removed it -- giving me the perfect view of her wonderful tits before settling on her front.

As the only girl in the pool area, it was obvious that the young guys were using Samantha as their sole source of entertainment. There was nothing I could do to stop them wandering past our sun beds for no obvious reason apart from to ogle my wife. Similarly, I could do nothing to stop them taking photos of each other with Samantha's almost-naked ass clearly in the background. Despite being seriously unsettled by the loss of control, it was definitely the most turned on I had ever been.

*****

Things got even crazier about twenty minutes later when I heard Samantha stirring next to me. As I looked round I saw that she had raised herself up onto her elbows again and, without making any effort to replace her bikini top, she turned onto her back and revealed her amazing brown tits to every guy in the pool.

Samantha then pulled herself up onto her knees and started adjusting her hair so her arms were raised and her perfect body could be appreciated by everyone.

I was dumbstruck and didn't even answer when Samantha asked me if the pool was warm. I guess she was expecting this because, as quick as you like, she said "ok, if you've lost your tongue I'll go and check for myself" and, totally topless and wearing only a g-string, wandered over to the pool and dipped her toe in.

For the rest of the afternoon Samantha paraded herself for all the young guys and, after a while, I started to get used to it. It was amazing to see how sexy she was and I realised that while the other men might enjoy looking at her, it was me who would truly enjoy her later. Therefore I decided to relax and enjoy the fulfilment of a long-held fantasy.

Eventually I had to go to the bathroom and, since all the urinals were disgusting I found myself a barely acceptable cubicle. As I stood there about to pee, I heard a couple of guys come into the toilets. I had left the cubicle door slightly ajar so, since they couldn't see me, they probably figured they were alone. This might explain their shocking conversation:

"Have you seen the tits on that Indian girl?" said the first guy ...

"yes, she's amazing -- a total fucking slut" replied his friend.

I froze. On the one hand it was terrible hearing Samantha being spoken about in such a way ... on the other hand it was a massive turn on.

The first guy carried on "James is fucking obsessed with her, but its no good giving him tits like that to play with .. he's never touched a pair in his life."

I returned to Samantha with these words ringing in my ears and a massive hard-on in my shorts.

*****

We got back to our room about 6pm and I was expecting a sex session straight away. However Samantha said "I want to tease you some more ... lets go and get some drinks."

This was fine with me and I had a gift in my suitcase perfect for the occasion ... the tiny mini-dress. I therefore retrieved it and, as with the bikini, laid it out in the bathroom for Samantha.

When Samantha emerged from the bathroom I couldn't believe my eyes ... she looked like a complete slut and I just loved it. The dress barely covered her tits and you could see her hard nipples through the thin fabric; however the best part was the tightness around her ass and the fact that it barely covered the g-string she was wearing underneath. The 4 inch stilettos completed the picture.

"Are you seriously going out wearing that?" I asked.

Samantha replied "honey, every guy in this hotel has seen me practically naked so it doesn't really matter ... let's just have fun."

*****

We walked down to the hotel restaurant and found ourselves pretty much alone. This was mainly because the young guys were already getting hammered in the bar ... we could see them from our table. However it gave us a chance to talk. Our food arrived pretty quickly and, as we ate, Samantha looked at me and said "if you're not happy with all this please just say."

I told her it was fine -- in fact I was enjoying it.

However, Samantha persisted in her reassurance, telling me that the whole thing was just a crazy holiday adventure and, while she was massively turned on by it, she didn't want to jeopardise our marriage.

It was nice to hear but I was worried the dose of reality would douse the magic, so I told her "that quiet guy James is crazy about you."

Samantha asked how I knew so I told her about the incident in the gents ... toning down the language slightly but conveying the key message that James was totally inexperienced but utterly obsessed with the sexy Indian girl with the amazing tits.

Samantha smiled and said "maybe I should show him a thing or two."

I could sense her waiting for me to laugh or get annoyed, but instead I said "why not ... if you fancy it ... as you said, it won't change our marriage."

Now it was me waiting for Samantha to get annoyed, but she simply paused for what felt like a lifetime before saying "would you mind?"

This was my chance to stop things. After 15 years was I really going to let my wife be with another guy? Perhaps it was the wine we'd drunk, but eventually I replied "I'd love it."

"Ok" said Samantha "if you're sure ... leave it with me."

*****

After dinner we wandered over to the bar where the night was in full swing. As usual, the guys made no secret of eying up Samantha and, as usual, she made it easy for them ... wiggling her firm ass over to a stool near the bar and sitting nice and high up with her legs crossed over.

We had a few drinks and, after about thirty minutes Samantha said, why don't you pop to the bathroom honey ... give me ten minutes."

I wandered off feeling slightly light-headed ... I had no idea what was in store, but I had a feeling it was going to be crazy.

This time there was no queue so I had to hang around checking my watch for ten minutes to pass. Time seemed to slow to a halt but eventually I was able to return to my wife and, to no particular surprise, James was standing there, leaning against the bar, chatting away to her.

I sauntered over and Samantha flashed her smile at me saying "hi honey, this is James ... James, meet my husband."

I shook hands with James and stood like an idiot as Samantha carried on chatting to him about nothing in particular. In fact, I was worried the conversation might grind to a halt when Samantha suddenly checked her bag and said "Oh my god ... I've left my purse at the restaurant in town ... seriously honey you'd better go and fetch it because we're leaving first thing tomorrow."

Obviously we hadn't been to a restaurant in town, but James didn't know this and Samantha was clearly telling me to get the Hell out of the bar. Despite sort of expecting something like this to happen, the suddenness of it threw me. My wife was actually telling me to disappear so she could get together with some other guy ... the whole reality hit me like a train. However, I had gone this far and I couldn't stop ... I was in a dream so I simply said "it will take ages to get a cab, I'm gonna be at least an hour ... I'd better go now before they close."

Samantha said "no worries baby ... I'll chat to James a bit more then wander back to the room." A minute later I was gone.

*****

We hadn't planned the next step but there was no way I was leaving Samantha alone in our room with James ... assuming that was where they would end up. I therefore went back to our room and, after frantically checking every possible option, figured that the cupboard containing the ironing board and dressing gowns was the best hiding place. The darkness inside concealed me, whilst giving me a perfect view of the whole room.

There was no need to hide immediately so I went out onto our balcony and looked over to the bar. I guess Samantha didn't want to be seen openly cheating on her husband so she emerged fairly quickly, followed at a short distance by James. They were obviously heading in the direction of the stairs up to our room.

*****

I ducked into my hiding place and waited. My feelings were so complex ... excitement and arousal like I've never experienced, but equally jealously and fear. I welled in these emotions until I saw the door open and Samantha and James walk in together. Samantha was glancing around -- probably trying to spot where I might be -- but clearly she couldn't arouse James' suspicions.

James, on the other hand, didn't seem suspicious at all ... he just seemed overcome. He stood like an idiot in the middle of the room, obviously not knowing what to do.

Samantha took one of the armchairs and pulled it into the middle of the room and said to James "sit down sweetie; you just need to relax and enjoy yourself."

James sat down on the chair and Samantha wandered over the music system, putting on a blues track. Samantha then returned to James and, facing him, started swaying gently to the music, moving her hips and giving him her gorgeous smile.

Very slowly she turned round and bent over for him, allowing her dress to ride up and show her ass and g-string. At the same time she removed the straps of her dress from her shoulders and, as she stood up, allowed it to fall to the ground. James' eyes were fixed on her amazing ass, but of course we knew that his real obsession were her beautiful Indian tits, so it was no surprise when a faint "oh my God" emerged from his lips as she turned round and revealed them to him.

Samantha walked up to James, turned around, and straddled him with her back to him. She then took his hands and pulled them to her tits, stroking his fingers as he squeezed her nipples. I could see that Samantha was gently grinding her ass into James crotch and, as she did so, she leaned round and whispered "take control baby ... tell me what to do."

I couldn't handle this ... Samantha was begging another man to take control of her and my cock just ached. James, however, knew this was his moment and he wasn't about to waste it. He therefore uttered the words he had probably always dreamed of ... "get on your knees and suck my cock" ...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Holiday from Heaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds