• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Selling Our Honeymoon

Selling Our Honeymoon

123456

Ellie and I became a couple long before we decided to marry. We met during her first week of university when I was in my third year. We were soon a couple and spent a great year together before I had to go out and get a job. After that we dated at distance for the next two years before she, like me, moved home following her graduation which thankfully meant she was now living much closer to me.

We began saving like crazy to have enough for a small deposit on a place but despite paying our parents just for basics we were still not saving that much. In the end we agreed we'd marry in a year or so and commenced a long engagement.

Now none of this would have happened if I'd not been involved (peripherally) with a conversation about a girl who, it was claimed had auctioned her virginity. It was a stupid conversation but the guy who'd claimed this was quite belligerent about it to such a level that the conversation stuck.

Later that week I was with Ellie when I mentioned the claim and she laughed saying it was nuts because loads of girls could claim to be a virgin if they wanted and it would be hard to prove otherwise. Anyway we talked about how on earth you could auction such a thing and I told her that he'd even given the name of the website.

That made Ellie snigger and grabbing her laptop from under the table she fired it up and attempted to find the site. Now of course there were several problems with this firstly we were in a pub so she had a restricted service plus while I'd mentioned the name of the site we had no idea how it was spelt. So basically after ten minutes of looking she gave up with a 'I told you so' look.

Anyway it was the next evening when on my own in my bedroom I decided to have a search myself, if only to show Ellie I wasn't lying. I had no better luck than my fiancée when I used the obvious search engines however I did finally find one that claimed to be tailored for porn sites. The problem is that when it returns 30,000 plus results and clearly the site isn't promoting itself that much there wasn't much hope of finding anything however what I did do was begin to put in variations of the name.

The name I'd overheard was sort of phonetically correct but actually a million miles away from the real name which, perhaps deliberately, didn't therefore appear when searched like that. The site was just a single page hinting that it was a sex version of 'Ebay' but with no detail. It did have links to other sites and both a disclaimer and age verification.

Now I was a little reluctant to let my detail out to such a site but I did still have an old account that I'd set up as an undergraduate using my old student digs as the address with no real profile but still in my name. After a long mental debate I decided to go ahead and submit these details.

This old email account got an activation message which I used and then a new website address with a password. Talk about cautious; this only opened another basic webpage which simply stated that to join the site I would be vetted before I could get access.

That made me think about the profile I was using and sure enough I was contacted with a polite refusal stating that my profile contained insufficient user details. I considered this long and hard before deciding that since I had nothing worth stealing and even if it turned out to be a scam I didn't care(as long as only a few quid was spent on it).

I therefore put in more detail and finally I was issued with another verification email only this time I was taken to a new page. The outline on it was pretty graphic; it simply stated that there were many things in this world that people wanted to sell only it could be a hard and possibly unsafe thing to do. The site took care of this and gave users the opportunity to buy and sell with the knowledge that it was, safe, secure and all transactions were verified genuine with a money-back guarantee.

Now I was laughing thinking how Ellie would view this especially as the site proclaimed to have hundreds of happy sellers and buyers and a long list of user testimonies.

Now the site had a fee of £30 a month to join which was a bit steep but I used my Paypal account to buy 28 days worth of access and I was in. My account was still restricted because it told me there were further checks required to confirm my real identity, and that's when I sniffed a con: bank details maybe?

I was wrong; it wanted some more personal data which after considering what risk there might be if I gave this out, I allowed them to have. I was a probationary user so couldn't see all the transactions, only those with just 48 hours left and this wouldn't change until they'd completed their vetting process plus I'd added my own comprehensive personal profile.

There were auctions running for four things that I could see: The first was a girl who said she was 19 and was offering her virginity, just as the guy in the pub had alleged. There had been a lot of bidding on this and it was up to £5,000. There was another virginity up for grabs, 20 year old this time, which was only at £1,250 but it did have a red 'Restricted' sign by the side of it. What surprised me was the fact that the 19 year old wasn't all that pretty (eyes blanked like all the pictures to protect identities) but the 20 year old was, yet the bidding was very different.

A third auction was a man selling his anal cherry (as he put it) and a forth from a woman offering to have unprotected sex for a weekend with the added spice that she was married. This was already at an incredible £8,500.

I was now intrigued and shocked in equal measure so went to the rules page to get a better understanding of what I was seeing: It was there I found out that the sellers could chose to restrict what they were offering according to their preferences: So looking at the details I established the 19 year old had specified no restrictions on age, height, looks or indeed date whereas the 20 year old was restricting herself to an age range and several other things including cock size!

Now all the people were agreeing to the rules which were unambiguous: Firstly each claim would be substantiated before any money changed hands so if after a medical exam and background search the person was pronounced not to be a virgin, or unprotected or married etc. then the sale was off and further the seller would have to pay compensation. The whole thing seemed highly unlikely however just the thought that there might be a site like this in existence was just so outrageous I actually got turned on by it.

I showed it to Ellie who dismissed it with a snort and a few words of derision especially as each seller was given either the name Venus or Adonis (and the buyer John!), however the next week it got even more graphic when I had another email confirming that my background check was ok so I just needed to complete my private profile and I'd get full access.

Now this was harder than it appeared because they wanted very significant personal input; height, weight, waist and chest sizes plus some really personal stuff such as my penis size (erect), personal fetishes and other such things. I was careful here and kept it pretty simple so while it sounded ok there wasn't anything I could be blackmailed over.

My access changed the next day as I became John385426. This time there were dozens of auctions I could see plus more detailed profiles of the sellers but what was far more significant they had a feedback page covering completed auction sessions. These included photos and entries written by both parties.

I was fascinated by the detail of it all, there was simply masses of this with pictures of dozens of contacts of every type. The majority were from women who had sold their virginity with honest accounts of their experiences. Other feedback came from anal virgins both sexes and there were even two stories of wedding night nuptials being performed by others. In all cases there were before, during and after photographs

Unprotected sex sessions also featured heavily with several of these resulting (apparently) in a baby by someone else. Now apart from a few that declared the event disappointing or regretful most were the opposite and called them unbelievably good or even brilliant. Also while all of the pictures began being anonymous the later ones often show faces and occasionally even the acts themselves.

Ellie freaked when she sat reading the site a few days later then we had very frantic sex as she had got as turned on as I did reading it. Now I must add here that we were really struggling badly for money and when she noticed that one of the auctions raised £25,500 by selling the wedding night to someone else she actually mentioned that it was almost worth it. I looked then pointed out that it had even been restricted on age and body type so if they'd opened it to everyone they might even have got more.

Ellie laughed at this then asked me if she was worth twenty-five grand for the evening and I replied, in kind, that if she was willing to sleep with anyone on our wedding night then she'd easily make that. Of course that night we whispered about the site and how nasty it was and how we could make some money; her virgin anus and mine plus our wedding night! This was just fun but hot never the less.

It might have been left at that except an auction appeared a few days later actually offering a wedding night. The couple restricted the offers to men under forty but still got a host of bids. Both Ellie and I watched with growing fascination as the money climbed to nearly eighteen thousand pounds and the woman was older than us and looked rather plain. I think that was when we both separately began to think the unthinkable.

Eventually Ellie mentioned how useful £18,000 would be and I jumped in and added it was crazy money for someone to spend because frankly most of us had sex well before the day so the wedding night was about the reception nowadays not the bedroom later so it wasn't even anything special. Ellie then added that if the couple were relaxed about it and able to think of it as simply a bit of fun then it would be really easy money.

So now we were beginning to think about it for real although thinking and doing are still very different. However four months later the feedback appeared and it was both graphic and a ringing endorsement of the event. The buyer expressed his utter enjoyment of the whole event stating it was money well spent while the woman admitted it had been one of the greatest things she'd ever done; fun, sexy even but the next night with her new husband had probably been even better because of it. Even the husband stated he'd got really turned on and now looking back they were so happy to have gone through with it as it was a shared experience they would treasure for life. Then there were the photographs of them on holiday a year before, the wedding day and then some of her with the man (a few years older than her and certainly no looker) both kissing and a couple of them in bed.

Ellie looked at me and murmured; "We couldn't!" Then added: "Could we?"

I looked at her for a long time trying to gauge both her and my feelings on this before adding; "The way I see it, we've been together for a long time and we both respect each other to know that sex is just sex." I paused then drove on; "What does it matter if it happened today or in eight months time on the day we get married? If we are both aware of it, approve of it and accept it, then no harm could be done."

"Neither of us was faithful when we were apart but we told each other what went on and that's why we are still together..." Ellie stated. It had been true that she'd seen a guy on and off in her final year plus had a couple of one night stands all open and all casual while I'd gone out with a girl from my first place of work and then another who I met at a pub. As with Ellie these were not serious and I'd told her about them at the time as she did me. We stayed together and there wasn't ever a hint of jealously during or after.

"...so this could be the same." I completed the sentence for her. We stared at each other then Ellie burst out giggling. "Fuck!" She declared. "Could we really do this?"

"For £20,000 yes!" I shouted with laughter in my voice. And so we'd more or less decided.

Now the process was a lot more detailed than simply a photo and an entry. Firstly I submitted the request to the site and got a reply asking for a whole host of answers. Ellie had to complete a detailed profile then give some rather graphic answers to a series of pornographic questions ranging from what she'd done, to what she fantasised about. After that we were asked to present a number of photographs of us both but more especially Ellie naked and half naked in various poses. We had some reservations about what we were going to do and were open enough to recognise that we needed to be genuinely comfortable about the scene otherwise it would leave scars in our relationship that wouldn't heal.

The site invigilator contacted me a few weeks after the submission of the last set of photographs and invited us to discuss our options with him. I phoned him the next day. He was very open about what we were looking at then added that to get the best value out of the whole scene we should have the fewest restrictions possible. He asked if we really wanted the age restriction we were proposing because the over forties were a very wealthy group and to be honest even if the lucky man was sixty what difference would it make?

Put like that it didn't sound like we needed to have it in there so after a chat we removed it along with the one about being obese. Ellie did then whisper to me while I was still on the phone that if she ended up with a seventy year old overweight man she'd kill me but I pointed out it would be more likely she'd kill him! In the end we agreed to an under sixty-five filter and the invigilator agreed to hide the restricted sign as this was only a minor one. He then asked pointedly what Ellie was going to do about contraception. When I asked him what he meant, he added that if we were to agree for this to also be unprotected sex the value would go through the roof! I looked at Ellie and she mouthed 'what would I have to do?'

Ellie used a patch and wasn't afraid of another man coming in her since the rules of the site were explicit about blood tests and certificates. I asked the question and was told she'd have to have some blood and other tests to verify no contraception from up to a month before the event. Ellie mouthed morning after pill and I shrugged.

"So," I asked; "she has to prove she's unprotected at the time of the wedding and that's all?"

"She mustn't use medicated creams or barriers of any kind and of course she can't have an abortion. That's also explicit in the rules." The man replied. "Obviously many things happen but if she was pregnant we'd expect you to respect the site rules or lose the money and pay a fine" He stated genially. I looked at Ellie and she shrugged then mouthed. 'This is a piece of cake!'

"OK." I replied. "We'll do it that way as well."

"Fantastic! And to really help you we'll make this a special feature; that way you should get a really, really good response."

A day later Ellie and I were making love when she whispered that I was 'going to marry a whore'. When I looked at her she grinned and added it's what she would be because she was selling her body for sex! I'd not thought of it that way until that very moment but I grinned and added that £20,000 a night made her a very high class one!

The page went up over four months prior to our wedding day so that there was time for the successful bidder to make their arrangements. We looked on nervously as the money rose slowly; we were committed to it now but after a month it was only just over £1000 which wasn't anywhere near as high as we'd expected and we became a little worried, of course we hoped that some bidders were waiting closer to the end of the whole process. If my wife (to be) was going to sell that night to a stranger then we hoped to get a lot more than £1000. To pull out now would cost us £2,250 and that figure would rise as the current bid price increased; we'd be expected to pay 25% plus £2000 at the moment but this would become 50% the next month, 75% the month after that and 100% for the final five weeks plus in that period the fixed element rose to £5,000. Clearly they didn't want people to pull out of any agreed auction especially near the end.

A few days after that (still no change to the bid) I received an email from the invigilator stating that he'd received a private offer from a bidder who was prepared to go a lot higher in exchange for a few extras. He said he'd email the details over and I received it that evening. The offer stated that the man not only wanted to spend the wedding night with Ellie but was asking to share the honeymoon with us as well. To make this reasonable and attractive to us he was prepared to book and pay for everything; the wedding night itself, our flights and all accommodation including £1,000 spending money plus he stated that sharing meant only five of the ten nights while away. The rest of the time we wouldn't see him at all. His offer was £25,000.

We sat staring at this! Our own honeymoon was booked (but not fully paid for) so we'd only lose the deposit and that would therefore save us over £3,000 nearly half our current total savings. God we were tempted but then we decided it was probably going too far. Rather than saying no outright I asked if there was any more money available since £20K wasn't unusual for the night and where might this honeymoon be also what kind of accommodation. It was curiosity I thought, not us considering the proposal.

The answers came back swiftly and surprised us: Since it was a honeymoon and therefore special he offered us what he called a holiday of a lifetime: A trip to the Caribbean which he would book and pay for once we agreed. He would even send the details to us to show this was genuine. It was actually very tempting as we were so short of money and desperate to buy a place of our own but still it was a lot more than just a night and this was a sea-change from simply a one night stand. I indicated that it was interesting but we didn't think we could and the next reply was simple: His final 'take-it or leave-it' offer was £35,000 and he added that we'd be staying in five star hotels throughout then added that if it was Ellie's dream was to fly first class then he'd book that as well.

"It's just a few more nights and let's face it neither of us are exactly virgins!" Ellie stated as we stared at the print-out of the email. I knew she was tempted by this both the fact that the Caribbean was a destination she really wanted to visit, (it was of course on her profile which was probably why the man was offering it) plus we'd both realised when we were apart for those long periods during her last two years at university neither of us was the jealous type and had implicit trust in each other.

The details of the final offer were sent through the next day:

* For the wedding night he would book a hotel for Ellie and him to spend the night together while I'd stay somewhere else but would take and fetch them so I knew where they were; we both agreed this seemed fair.

* After I had collected them from their hotel we would fly out to the Caribbean and our honeymoon. Once checked in Ellie would be with me for the rest of that day and the night plus the next day until the evening. He asked if he could see her for the next 48 hours and return her to me for the next two days and so on until the last night which would be his. Once back in the UK that would be it, end of agreement!

We still decided no but received links to the websites for three five star hotels in Jamaica which were stunning and confirmation that the prospective buyer would keep strictly to the agreement even to the point of making sure Ellie wasn't with him for even a minute longer than arranged. Could we really do this? We were both turned on by the prospect but knew that this proposal was real and while we were prepared to go through with a single night we were unsure if we dare do this. In the end we couldn't say yes or no so asked for yet more details:

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Selling Our Honeymoon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds