• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fulfilling a Fantasy

Fulfilling a Fantasy

The bar was busy and I was extremely nervous but Paul (my husband) standing a little down from me gave a gesture that I needed to head to the dance floor. Thinking back I'd never, in my entire life, been alone (well Paul was pretending not to be with me so it was practically the same) in a club or bar before. Sure I'd waited nervously for friends to arrive once or twice but this was different.

I took another slug of the wine, finishing the glass, then took tentative steps towards the dance floor. I felt very exposed partly because I didn't have a crowd to hide within and secondly the dress I wore was rather short.

Now I know I'm not glamorous in the way some women are, I'm a little gauche and I guess at times look it, nor would anyone call me a stunner. I do keep my figure trim so with the current dress I was getting a few looks especially as it was barely mid-thigh so most of my stocking covered legs were on display.

God, I'd virtually never worn anything as short as this! Sloppy jeans were more my thing and tight leggings were about as sexy as I got and then only worn with a long top! Now I approached the dance floor showing an awful lot of leg under my figure hugging powder-blue dress with matching killer heels.

At least I was fairly used to heels; being only five one meant I wore them more often than not, although not ones quite so high nor so dressy. But now here I was stepping onto the quiet dance floor attracting attention that I was certainly not used to. A glass of Pinot had followed the larger one I'd guzzled at home before we'd ventured out giving me a slight buzz and taking the edge off, thank goodness.

I began to dance, self-consciously at first then, although I was far from relaxed, I began to move with less concern and soon I was flowing to the music. No one came near me throughout the three tracks I remained on the floor before I retreated to the bar for some more courage. I spotted Paul, who had moved to stand viewing the dancing and he gave me a look and a shake of the head indicating he didn't think I should have left so soon.

I waited to be served then stood sipping my drink watching the world go by alone. I was really not comfortable with this at all and felt like leaving but I decided I'd give it another shot. We'd agreed this after months of discussion and Paul's prompting, besides the dress and shoes were, as my husband had put it, an expensive investment which he wanted to see reap rewards. I downed the wine and once again headed for the floor.

I was a little tipsy which is why after three more tracks I held my nerve and that was when I got my first hit. The guy danced closer then opened with some banal comment that I found impossible not to be cutting about. He looked embarrassed then drifted away. So much for that!

Another guy tried his luck after the next track but he was one of those annoyingly cocky guys who frankly had nothing about him except a few smart remarks and a bad line of pseudo-American slang. He lasted until I excused myself to the bar. It was as I stood waiting to be served again number three hit on me.

"Looks like you need a drink!" He stated as he waited for his own to arrive. I gave a weak smile and he said 'sorry.'

"What for?" I asked.

"I was just being light. You're with someone so I won't bother you."

"Err... No, no I'm not... I was just..." I gave him another smile, better this time. Paul was around somewhere but as he'd reaffirmed a dozen times before this evening; tonight I was alone... and single.

"Oh! Would you like one... a drink? While I'm being served?" He gave a warm smile again and I realised that if it was going to happen then this guy might be ok.

"Sure... err yes thanks! White wine please, Pinot." Christ this was it! Well it was the first step anyway. I glanced about me looking for Paul but didn't see him then turned my attention to the man ahead of me.

He was my sort of age; mid or early twenties possibly just a little younger, probably five ten, nice face great smile and now from behind had a decent profile. I couldn't see yet if he was fat or thin, not with the press of bodies around, but he certainly wasn't huge.

My drink arrived and after he passed it over he pushed himself away from the bar clutching three pints of beer. He made a move with his head indicating he was heading towards the same area Paul had been previously and I followed.

He was carrying a few pounds I realised but nothing excessive and his glance at me was warm and easy. I felt safer. His friends took their beers then turned to me and it began: Kevin, the man who'd supplied the wine was first off the blocks but it was clear his mates considered me fair game and I must admit I enjoyed how they verbally fought over me.

William (Will) was the one with the smoothest lines and quick banter but he wasn't my type at all while Kevin was fun and relaxed but a little too alternative, which left Craig. He was actually rather quiet, compared to his friends but I liked his bright eyes and sharp comments, when they came. He seemed to accept he was not a contender but I hoped he might be.

Frankly the whole situation was crazy. I was married, for two years now, with a husband who I adored but here I was standing with three men fighting over me (well fighting might be a bit excessive) as he stood only a few paces away watching. What's more he wanted me to go all the way, dance kiss and, if I kept my nerve at the end of the evening, sleep with someone.

We'd discussed this often enough over the past months. The usual fantasies in bed only he'd pushed and pushed until we were openly discussing it. I was a little hurt that he wanted me to be with someone else especially as I repeatedly told him I didn't. Time and attrition wore me down so eventually were discussing the possibilities openly and from there it went from if to when.

A month previously we'd finally agreed it would happen. I'd got used to the idea and after so many nights of pillow talk no longer felt it so strange. Then it had been like a military operation to Paul; where, when, what to wear, what say, how to act and even what to do! He discussed where it should take place (our house, he was adamant about that for some perverse reason), what I should engage in; oral was a must for him and he also didn't want me to use condoms unless the guy insisted.

We'd argued about that but eventually I'd agreed that only if I had doubts about the guy would I insist although of course he might want to himself anyway. Then we'd gone out and bought the dress and shoes which I again found a little unnerving but of course erotic as well. Paul had also insisted I wear a body stocking under it rather than underwear which was both very sex and unsettling but I agreed. The hold-ups were also his idea being shimmery and therefore even more of an advert than I'd anticipated.

Now it was happening and I was struggling to cope with my emotions. I mean what was I to make of it? Paul was driving this and now that I'd acquiesced I was closing in on stranger sex. I thought of our bedroom; prepared for the event with new linen, moody lighting and even a bottle of lubricant in the draw by the bed!

Will was the first to make his move but when I agreed to go to the dance floor I suggested we all go. There were looks and Craig offered to keep an eye on the drinks so Kevin joined us. I glanced in Paul's direction to see him grinning at me; he liked the way it was going.

It helped having Kevin with us on the dance floor as it to keep Will off me but after ten minutes it was clear he was by far the better mover and Kevin cut his losses and went back for a drink.

I didn't want to blow Will off immediately because I might give the wrong signal to Kevin but after another few minutes and before he'd got fully into his stride I cut and went back for a drink. Will drifted back with me a little put out but it meant it was easier to drag Craig to the floor although Kevin felt emboldened to join us again.

We danced face to face until finally he understood that he was actually the one I liked most (Kevin would do, I thought, if he wasn't interested) so he tried harder. The problem was Kevin and Will were still vying for my attention and not being sufficiently bold to show everyone I'd chosen Craig it meant the scene meandered on for another forty minutes.

In the end Paul collared me as I went to the toilet and asked me if I was intending to sleep with all of them! I looked horrified but his face told me he actually seemed to like the idea, which was revolting! I gave him a curt reply then ignored him completely after I came out and decided to take action.

He'd strengthened my resolve and upon my return I pointedly dragged Craig to the floor where I danced close and he really got the message. He touched me for the first time, just a gentle hold of the arms as we danced alone and then when a slightly slower track began I held his waist and he mine.

I was aroused as well as petrified as we closed together and he kissed me. His tongue exploring my mouth gently until we parted and I realised I had a big grin on my face. It was erotic, as I knew Paul was watching, plus the guy was nice, sweet even and with luck would make this night as special as Paul and I wanted.

Thankfully he was now confident in my willingness and we kissed some more then retreated to finish our drinks, this was it! Will and Kevin melted away, once we kissed in front of them, off dancing and that was when I nervously offered Craig the chance to leave with me.

Outside the cold air hit me and I recognised just how drunk I was which actually helped when we took a taxi back to my house. I was kissing this man and whispering about him staying a while (he knew what that meant) and doing so in a way I scarcely would have believed of myself, even as we left for the club that evening.

Now there was the matter of Paul and our marriage; the guy didn't know if I was married, single or divorced so once inside our front door I had to let him know: Paul had given me the story; I was married, husband was away, still upset over his (Paul's) affairs (fictitious) and had finally had enough of spending my Friday nights alone.

Craig swallowed it happily so he was not only guilt free he actually wanted it to be special for me as well. He, I found out, was single but admitted he had a girlfriend albeit rather a casual relationship which he claimed wasn't going anywhere.

We went to my bedroom where we kissed and I let him slowly remove my clothes. The dress fell and he stood back to admire me in the body stocking and hold-ups. God I felt sexy my trimmed pubic region and breasts showing clearly through the transparent material plus I was still in matching stocking and five inch heels. I was ready, nervous but ready and when we kissed again I pulled him close. He was also highly aroused so between us we ripped away his clothing until he stood in his boxers and socks only.

The only ridiculous element to this was the bedroom door, which he'd pushed closed when we'd entered but of course it needed to be open for Paul. I made some excuse and dived to the toilet (actually I did have a pee but could happily have gone without) then flew at Craig, once back in the bedroom, when he made a move to close it once more. I managed to drive him back to the bed where he eyed the open door yet again. Ok I had to take positive action here as it was clear the open door made him feel uneasy. I went for his boxers and pulled out his manhood then keeping a firm hold shuffled him so he was at the end of the bed then pushed him so he sat.

The moment of truth was upon me. I took a breath then deciding not to hold back I pushed my lips over his cock and sucked him into my mouth. I felt him shudder and as I cupped his balls (larger than Paul's) he twitched. He was already breathing fast which told a tale that despite our only just beginning he wouldn't last anytime at all.

I pulled back and gave him a grin then ripped his socks off (I hate it when Paul wears them while making love) tossing them theatrically over his head. I wasn't sure what to do next. I wanted sex but the guy was going to climax in seconds if we tried, yet oral sex wasn't going to be any better.

I had agreed with Paul to 'give head' as he put, it for quite a while; he said it would be very erotic to see me doing it and that I would also enjoy the thought of him watching (plus I'd been told to diddle myself as I did it). Of course I was still expected to engage in sex after this and that was the problem. Could I blow the guy and allow him to climax in my mouth? Would I be able to swallow? Did I want to? And what then? He might not get it up again to give me pleasure or might simply scarper as soon as it was over. Ok Paul was on hand but we might have to wait for thirty minutes for a taxi, how frustrating might that be!

I looked up at Craig but he had his eyes closed face in a scowl clearly concentrating on not ejaculating (his cock was twitching constantly) and I decided sex was not going to be worth anything with him like this. I sucked him back in and remembering Paul was watching I wiggled a finger between the poppers at the gusset of my body-stocking and began to push inside my now very moist love-lips. Craig gave a groan and tried to push my head away so I stopped and looked at him.

"It's ok." I confirmed then pushed back down on him and within seconds he let go with another moan. My mouth filled with his fluid and I gulped quickly. It tasted ok and thankfully it wasn't too difficult to swallow I even gave his cock a beat or two to empty him then cleaned his manhood until I could sense it was getting too much for him.

I sat back withdrawing my own wet fingers (two had found their way inside my womanhood) looking at the man looking sated on my bed. I hoped he wasn't done; I was into this and needed sex badly. Of course if Paul strode in now and took me instead I'd be happy but the dark part of me wanted to have sex with this stranger in front of Paul. I glanced at the door and knew immediately Paul was there. There was a hint of darkness by the hinged edge which appeared to be moving slightly and it was much further ajar than before. Right here goes.

I picked up the glass of water in the far side of the bed (placed there by Paul before we went out for this very reason) and with Craig watching took big mouthfuls before lying on the bed. My new lover moved up the covers to join me eye to eye and we kissed then he began to explore my body.

I was sensitive and jumped slightly at his touch then as his hands moved about me I lay on my back parting my legs a little so he could gain access. He pushed the material to one side but I whispered that it had poppers so he felt about then they came undone and the material sprang away leaving me open to his touch.

We kissed as his wonderful fingers moved over me then inside me. I let out my own cry as he began to bring me to a swift climax. Up until that moment I was basking in the thrill of the chase but now it was the event itself and I went for his cock pleased that he was already inflating. I climaxed bucking as he gave me an orgasm which didn't sate my hunger but rather inflamed it because I glanced over and saw Paul watching us. Christ he was taking pictures.

I pumped Craig as he grew then shuffled to the centre of the bed before making it clear I wanted him to put it within me. He slid home with ease as my slick sex welcomed him inside. I kissed then as he pushed his head down, kissing my neck and shoulders I watched Paul step into the room the video camera still in hand. He mouthed something which I didn't understand until he repeated it again and I realised he was urging me to talk. It was another thing we'd discussed, and after Paul's badgering, had agreed that I would urge the guy on by saying sexy, nasty things. I was really excited now so it was easier than I'd thought:

"Mmm... that's it. Take me. Oh! I love this, love your big cock." I rubbed the guys back as Paul moved so he was actually at the end of the bed a few paces from the rear of the man that was moving up and down over his wife's spread legs, his cock inside my up until then; only-with-him pussy.

"Yes!" I added as Paul silently gestured for me to step it up. "Take me, please take me I'm yours. Go on really fuck me!" He responded by getting more aggressive.

"God yes!" he replied. I kept my hand on the back of his neck making sure he remained facing the pillow or my face however one glance back would have been enough not that he did.

"That's it. I love it, fuck me! God you feel so good!" I was getting close already and I knew he was as well. We got faster and faster and with a groan the man climaxed causing me to reach my own: We bucked together then he grew still and I held him really close as I shuddered gently with aftershocks. That had been the best fun ever.

I watched Paul creep to the door and leave as Craig lay cradled against me. We lay together for several minutes then as my sweat began to cool and I started to feel cold I suggested he order a taxi which he did using his mobile. Thankfully it arrived quickly, soon after he'd dressed, then as I showed him out he gave me his number just in case I wanted to see him again.

Paul was on hand at once and despite feeling a little cheap and nasty at that moment we were having sex within minutes all guilt set aside. He came quickly in my soiled sex then insisted I sucked him for five minutes before we went at it again, Paul going on and on and on at just how sexy I'd been acting all evening. We had sex again this time me being very vocal about how the man had made me feel so slutty and hot and how much I'd enjoyed having a stranger cum in me. In the end despite the climaxes I'd already had I hit a massive orgasm just before Paul unloaded again in me.

We clung together for ages after that both satisfied and both unwilling to let this end. Of course eventually we had to part and climb under the covers me still wearing my hold ups and body stocking which is how I awoke the next day causing Paul to get hard in an instant and not surprisingly we were at it again immediately.

That morning we had sex twice then, finally I removed the clothes and showered at last washing away the signs of my wanton evening. We made love again that night whispering about the event as we did many times after.

There was only one further time after that when Paul urged me to dance and flirt at a club a few weeks later but I noticed a friend from work there and that got me a little upset. She had spotted me dancing (in a short dress) and I suspect she could see I was sending signals to the men about me, so to cover myself I dragged Paul onto the floor and we danced close until we went to the bar had a drink and unnerved we left.

She collared me the next Monday and asked pointedly if I'd had fun at the club so I told her Paul and I had. She realised then that while I was obviously being a bit flirty, the man she'd seen me leave with was my husband which I suspect disappointed her more than a little. Still it was a warning and a timely one because once only, while naughty was just a hot experience whereas twice or in all probability more than that, the way we were going, was getting dangerously like a lifestyle, leading who knew where.

So it was the only event of its kind I've indulged in and I don't feel inclined to risk anything like that again, indeed we are very happy for it to be a one time thing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fulfilling a Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 278 milliseconds