• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 30

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 30

12

Note to readers:

I want to thank the readers who have remained faithful to reading this series.

I take your comments seriously, and I appreciate the time that you take to write them, whether they are positive or negative, because it means that the story has touched you in some way, or that you enjoy reading it.

I think have taken some of your comments into account with this update. I've also tried to tone down a bit of their adulation for each other, but, I need to stress, that this is supposed to be a love story first, even though a lot of it is about Lynne's sexual awakening, this is primarily a love story, and really revolves around the deep tender love that they feel for each other, and how this love helps Lynne heal from emotional and other types of abuse.

So, if the story is still too mushy for you, but you still enjoy the sex scenes, try skipping the love parts and get to the good part.

Hopefully this update is better, and please remember that the stories that are submitted here are free, so if you think my writing is very poor, you might find another story that suits you better.

I wrote three different versions of this scene, trying to get to the best version reflecting the criticisms that I felt were valid. I hope you enjoy.

***

The next day, Leif took Lynne exploring. As far as he was concerned, she'd been missing a lot, and he loved her so much, he didn't want to waste any time giving her the things she'd missed. It wasn't as though she pondered at length about the things she was missing, he'd just mentioned things, experiences that he had growing up, things about Christmas, or going to the prom, and shit like that, and ask her about her life growing up, and her response was rather quiet, or she'd quickly change the subject. Or, she'd give him a great and interesting story about how she was able to sneak out and have the experience, or the pleasure that would have been denied by conspiring with all of the myriad of girlfriends that she had.

He loved her story about getting to the prom. It broke his heart to find out she'd grown up in such a strict home she hadn't been allowed to go to the prom. She had to sneak out to the prom. But sneak out she did, and she Lynne had a friend who kept her dress in the trunk of her car. Lynne went stag, because she was afraid of guys outside of her church. But he was still glad she'd gotten to go to the prom. In sneaking out, she showed lots of spunk, and he loved that quality in her. But there would be no more sneaking around on his watch.

When Leif found out how much she was missing throughout the years, it made him upset, and it made him determined that he would give her as many of the experiences that had been denied her as he possibly could, even if it took the rest of their lives. He was spending forever with her anyway. He wanted her to experience full on joy, not partial joy, not joy that was divided between compartments in her life, one part of her for church and family, and the other part for the real Lynne. He didn't want her to feel like she had to hide any more of life's pleasures in secret, for fear of getting caught.

So today, he was going to court Lynney, take her on a really fun date, and mix in some of his old haunts along the way. It started off with him driving her around the countryside in his father's pickup truck. While he lived outside of LA, there was plenty of rural farmland for them to explore about an hour's drive away. There were farms and other things of interest. Lynne kept taking out her iPhone to snap pictures. When he saw particular pretty scenery, he pulled over, and he'd pat her little rear.

"Go on out and take some pictures baby,"

And she'd grin at him, and get out of the truck with glee and take so many damn photographs. He'd look at what she snapped when she got back to the car. She got a lot of shots, and she was pretty good at taking pictures. And, she was already emailing and texting them to all of her friends. He was glad she was having such a good time, and feeling happy and free...to be herself...to be a normal woman...have a normal Christmas weekend with her soon to be husband.

He also knew she liked antiquing, or, in his mind, looking for old junky shit, and he made a list of places they could stop along the way. He knew that they'd moved in together really fast, because they'd fallen madly in love, but even as they were sharing domestic duties and living together like man and wife already, he still thought it was very important to romance Lynne.

For one thing, he knew she only had that ex as the man in her life before him. And what he knew about her life before she moved out of her house on her own seemed to be regimented and very strict. So, she hadn't had a lot of opportunities to do that fun stuff with a man who loved her, the whole courtship thing. And Leif certainly hadn't been doing it with those hookups he'd been doing in the past. But doing fun things together as friends, it made him love her more in a romantic way, and in a sexual way. It made him want to protect and love her, but it also made him want to make her smile, and when she laughed with giddiness, he glowed inside.

She found a scarf in the boutique, and she took out her wallet to pay.

And Leif said gruffly,

"Put your wallet away. You don't have any use for it today,"

"Leify, you're so sweet. You're already giving me my Christmas presents," she said, and she kissed him full on the cheek in front of the cashier, unashamedly.

And after she kissed him she squeezed him really tight.

He liked making Lynne feel like a lady, and loved all of the ways she made him feel like a man.

Back in the pickup truck, she was figuring out ways to arrange the scarf. She was planning her stage outfits for her show, and he thought it was hilarious to watch her putting on her little diva antics. Such a silly little ham, and how he adored her. She mimicked several popular divas, and the way she thought they would wear their scarves.

"Thanks for this scarf Leify. It was a great find, it's real silk too," said Lynne smiling.

"You're definitely welcome, might be real silk, but it's not soft as hell like you are," he added kissing her forehead.

Lynne looked at him, and she blushed with his compliment. She glowed. And he loved to be responsible for all these new wonderful feelings in her soul. She made him glow inside too, when she paid him sweet and doting compliments.

"I don't know Leif. The scarf is pretty soft, feel it," she murmured softly, seductively.

She traced his arm very gently with the silk scarf, barely touching his arm.

"See how soft and good it feels," she murmured huskily in his ear, her hot breath tickling him, making his groin tingle.

She knew she was a teasing little temptress, but she was also innocently sensual. It drove him mad with desire for her.

He gently gripped her graceful neck, stroking her with his husky fingertips.

"It does feel pretty damn soft, but not as soft as your skin, " he moaned.

She shook the scarf out until it billowed, then started stroking his wrist gently with the material.

"I like textures. Soft things against my skin sometimes...feeling soft silky things close to my body turns me on. It might be fun to play with this thing later," she added and then she nibbled her lips shyly.

He swallowed. Thought about how she went wild when he tickled her pussy with her panty crotch sometimes when they were making out. She loved the feel of the silk and the cotton teasing her lovely body, and now he knew how much she loved fabrics on her body. He relished the sensual, intimate knowledge of her desires.

"Yeah Lynney, it sure might be. I might tie up your little wrists with it, while I have my way with you. Then you'd be really submitting to me...I'd make sure you got your pleasure and you'd probably really enjoy it too," he added stroking her full, pouty little lips with his index finger.

Then, he watched with delight as she squirmed in her seat. He half wondered if her panties might be wet. Part of him wanted to reach his hand under those cute denim shorts, and see if sweet, hot stickiness would greet his gentle exploration.

"Not....not if I tie your wrists up first. I thought you were submitting to me last night...it was sweet, and sexy as hell, and fun, even though I felt too shy to really lead you, and dominate," she added blushing softly.

She traced Leif's lips gently with the silk scarf.

"I told you this scarf is as soft as you think my skin is. I could touch you everywhere with this scarf Leify...I bet you've never felt softness like that before, caress your body down so good with the silk and then let you feel my body on you, real nice like that, until we both are satisfied," she murmured huskily.

"That's....that's enough....you're gonna bite off more than you can chew...keep it up, and we'll be pulling this pickup truck on the side of the road, I'll be having my greedy way with you, and you aren't ready for that," he murmured swatting her thigh playfully.

And she was biting off more than she was ready to chew. His desire for her was strong, and intense, but he felt a need to temper it with tenderness right now. This woman had been denied so much pleasure, and love, and consideration, and he felt it was important for her to really get a sense of how loved she was before he started being really raunchy with her, to keep building the security in her. It was the manly part in him that long to protect her.

As hard as he struggled, he turned their date back to innocence, by sweetly stroking her hair. Trying to remind himself that, although she was sexy, he still adored her and wanted to teach her about care and kindness, and this was their date day.

Then she saw an ice-cream stand, on the side of the road. She didn't say she wanted ice-cream, he could just see her looking at it longingly as they drove by. His woman wasn't going to be longing for anything anymore. The sign promised one hundred flavors, and he briefly remembered his own parents stopping him at this ice-cream stand during long Sunday drives in the country. He liked doing the little things to make her happy. He pulled over to the side of the road.

"Anything you want to do today sweetheart, you just ask. It's our date day. I can tell you want some ice-cream, so come on," he added.

He got out of the drivers side of the seat and gave her his hand to help her down the passengers side.

They walked hand in hand to get ice-cream. Lynne started swinging his hand in hers. He made her that happy. Hell she made him that happy too. But she caught herself.

"I won't tell a soul if you want to be giddy darlin'. You don't have to be grown up every moment. I know...I know it's your first time falling in love. And, it's mine too sweetness," he added with a smile.

"Leif, you make me feel perfect. I'm lucky to be the woman you love. Not a day goes by that I take any of this love and tenderness with you for granted," said Lynne.

She beamed at him.

Then she was swinging her hand again happily in his own. That made him happy. She felt comfortable with him. Safe to be herself. It was a beautiful lesson, and she'd learn more and more about that with him each passing day.

"What flavor?" he asked rubbing the small of her back.

"You know what flavor I like...you already know it Leif..." said Lynne grinning at him devilishly.

He chucked.

"What, well do I have to tell you baby," said Lynne licking her lips at him, as though he was the ice-cream.

"You're a silly woman Lynne. One Vanilla cone please," said Leif with a chuckle.

He handed it to her and paid the stand owner.

"Now you need to get your favorite flavor," she teased him playfully.

"One cone is enough. It's so big you'll never eat it all," he teased slapping her round ass.

But all those sweet hammy little moments of before were forgotten once she got the ice-cream in her hands. She stuck her luscious pink tongue out to take in the cool sweet ice-cream. And she literally closed her eyes in pleasure, stopping in her tracks as he led her back towards the truck.

And she let out a soft, tiny little moan under her breath.

"Mmm, this is damn good Leify. Taste it," she murmured.

She darted her tongue out again, and Leif felt his groin started to tingle.

It was sexy the way she murmured with sheer pleasure while she at the ice-cream. And the motions her pink tongue made, when she was licking the ice-cream. Damn.

He couldn't think about tasting the ice-cream, he only saw how much pleasure his woman was getting eating the ice-cream, and his dick was getting so hard, remembering how she used her lips and tongue on his hard, aching cock.

She was damn cute today too, in tight tiny denim shorts, and this feminine, linen looking frilly shirt. No bra, and puffy fat nipples standing at alert, even under the crisp fabric he could see the luscious things. Feminine looking sandals and candy red painted toenails. He hadn't made love to her this morning, because he'd wanted to get an early move on their driving before traffic got really bad, but oh how he wished he had now.

Watching her eat that damn ice-cream was so distracting, have mercy.

She walked towards the car with her hand in his, and her other hand on her ice-cream. She took a greedy sideways lick, and he remembered how much she loved sucking him and then licking the slit of his dick. Shit, he felt so badly that he couldn't enjoy some innocent time with her without feeling so horny. He knew Lynne loved being intimate with him, and was very sexual herself, but he couldn't help feeling like a dirty pervert right now.

The thoughts running through her mind right now were probably sweet and innocent, enjoying the date with her fiancée', that the ice-cream was delicious, and that she enjoyed the nice Cali weather. And what was he thinking about? The marvelous way Lynne gave him blow jobs. The only thing that made him feel better was knowing that this deep lust that he was feeling right now, was a normal, chemical reaction because he was falling in love with her. It was natural to want to go at it all the time. In time, this erotic lust he was constantly feeling would simmer down a bit, and he'd have time for clear-headed thoughts. And that was where it was wonderful that he loved Lynne as a person and loved spending time with her, because it set the foundation for a strong relationship where sex was only one of the aspects of the beautiful love.

But for now, oh for now, great stars, he'd be jealous if she hadn't licked his cock with more enthusiasm than she ate that ice-cream. It was fucking sexy the way she'd murmur about how good it was, her mouth thick with the ice-cream, and just lick it hard, and even the way she'd turn the cone, as though simply licking it was not giving her enough flavor, she needed to lick and turn it too.

He briefly got the urge to fling the ice-cream into the field kiss her lustily and beg her, his breath hot in her ear, to suck his cock, while her mouth was still full of ice-cream. But Lynne was enjoying that ice-cream so much she'd kill him. He could already feel her slapping the back of his head and making him buy her another cone. Plus the cone had cost him three dollars. And, it was a mean and playfully selfish thing to do, but dreaming of it filled him with lust. She was so busy eating her ice-cream she didn't even notice his aching dick as he led her back to the truck, her hand in his.

"Baby, you still haven't tasted it," murmured Lynne was he helped her into the truck, and she handed him the cone.

He sampled it, licked it, and it tasted good, but mostly he loved the sensation that that cold wet ice-cream had been in her mouth so intimately, and he was tasting it after her. He swore it was probably sweeter now that it had the taste of her mouth. He loved her sweet little mouth.

"It's really good right?" asked Lynne her mouth thick with the ice-cream.

"Yeah baby," moaned Leif dreamily. He was past thinking about that damn ice-cream, he was thinking about plunging his tongue in her sweet lips filled up with that cool ice-cream.

Just then, licking was not enough and Lynne took a big greedy chew and suck of the ice-cream. The whole outline of her mouth and lips, and even part of her chin, full of ice-cream and reminding him of the way she loved for him to finish in her mouth. Mmm.

And he just figured out what was so sexy about the way she ate that cone. It was the unabashed pleasure, delight, and wonder with which she enjoyed life. The way she enjoyed the stage, her games, fiddling with her piano and writing songs, reading her books, gardening, loving on him, sucking his dick. She was a passionate woman, she liked that custard cone, and so she ate it with passion and was unashamed to show, and share it with him. He was lucky that he was one of the things that she adored passionately.

That greedy bite did him in. He couldn't stand it anymore. He ached to kiss her, and he pulled her hair towards him, slightly roughly, and she looked startled, but then, when he leaned in, sucking her lips and the sweet cool ice-cream with more hunger and vigor than he knew he'd ever kissed her, he even nibbled her top and bottom lip with his teeth, she moaned into his mouth. A loud, enthusiastic moan.

Her breath caught in her throat. Lips trembling, and then she probed her tongue, full of sweet, cool vanilla ice-cream into his own mouth. They were kissing so lustily his nose kept bumping hers.

He sucked the ice-cream off her top lip, off her bottom lip, and Lynne groaned.

"Mmm, I love you so much. I want to share all my ice-cream, and everything else with you Leify, I want to share all my treats with you," she murmured softly.

He didn't understand everything she meant about sharing, but he would soon find out. She demurely handed Leif the ice-cream cone. He took it in his left hand, and then she crawled over the gear shift, and sat in his lap facing him.

"Taste," she murmured holding the ice-cream up to his lips.

He took a bold lick of the ice-cream. But he licked it erotically, as though he was imagining licking her between her legs. Lynne rolled her head back, and laughed until she snorted, enjoying the sexy teasing.

Then she took her turn, which manifested itself in several greedy licks, and a huge bite.

"You're greedy," he murmured huskily, tickling her chin dimple.

She tilted her lips sideways the way that she did when she was eating the cone, but, she traced his chin gently with her thumb, parting his lips, and plunged her delicate tongue lustily within his own lips, her tongue was full of the same greed when she ate the cone.

He groaned again with her sweet, cool, ice-cream tinged kiss, her ravenous tongue pillaging his own lips, thoroughly exploring him the way he imagined she'd want him to surrender to her when she was less shy, and the way he would be asking her to acquiesce to him in time as well.

He was holding the cone but he couldn't resist, he groped one of her tender breasts through the linen shirt. Her tit was so soft, and it filled him with longing to touch and explore further.

Leif loved their date and shit, it was romantic, but when she teased him with this sexy eating of her ice-cream, and then this lusty kissing, he wanted that damn ice-cream eaten so he could push her up against the steering wheel of this pickup and have his way with her.

The quickest way to do that would be to finish the fucking ice cream, so he took a huge greedy chew, the way he'd bit off that muffin top when she baked him muffins after their first fight.

"Hey! Not so fast. Don't you want to savor it," she said, pouting.

"I can get another one, that we can savor later. I can't stand to savor anymore sweetheart, this madness has really gone on long enough. Go on and eat the cone baby, it's the really good part anyway," he murmured pushing the cone up to her lips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 30

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 514 milliseconds