• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Quick Decision Ch. 02

One Quick Decision Ch. 02

12

This chapter contains forced bi (male/male) parts.

**

I woke up the next morning to find that it wasn't even quite dawn yet. Obviously feeling shitty because of the hangover, I got my bearings kind of slow, but then it came back to me and I saw this beautiful, curvy blonde sleeping a foot away from me, facing me, her face framed by her soft blonde her, her blanket only up to her belly, so her bare breasts pointed towards me, moving softly as she breathed. I had to piss badly, but I watched her for a long time until I could pull myself away and went and found the bathroom.

I got back into bed on the other side and curled up against her, she purred contentedly, and I held her happily until I feel back sleep.

When I awoke again, she was gone. Still in no hurry to get up, I just lay there, eyes closed, her bed was soft and comfortable, I felt like I was sinking in it.

Not sure how much later, but I finally decided to get out of bed, I remembered I had no clothes, so I walked out into the living room and saw Alexx on her laptop, in her bra and panties.

When she saw me, she smiled warmly and asked me to sit down beside her. She gave me a big, soft kiss, long and passionate and then said:

"I'm going to give you the option to have that one phone call if you like, you can call someone to bring you clothes and take you somewhere right now. One call, now that you are sober, I think it's fair you get to make the final decision sober. So, you can call someone right now and have an hour to leave, or if you like, you can continue your original agreement, honor it, and stay until tomorrow night or whenever I am done with you. I hope you choose that, but I want to give you a chance. I won't feel an ounce of guilt this way."

"...Oh, if you stay, my friend, Sar, is coming over soon, she's been in a bunch of videos with me, as co-doms, maybe you've seen her work. She'd help me take care of you reeeally good, that's what will happen next, like in 30 minutes. She said that even more of her friends are probably going to stop by as well. Regular day at Alexx's house!"

To me, it was pretty easy, besides the fact that that would be a really awkward call to explain someone needed to pick me up and bring clothes to a strange place because I am naked, and I didn't want to talk to anyone in the social circle that was at that party, but most importantly, I had the best night of my life, why wouldn't I want that to keep going?

"I'm in, I really want to, and besides I said I would."

"And you are clear on what happens if you change your mind?"

"Yup, kicked out naked."

"Good, that's not a joke, I will ask you to leave this apartment with nothing and shut the door on your face. You'll probably wind up in trouble with the law. You'll at best have to sit in a prison cell naked for a few hours. So, I really recommend you do exactly as I say."

"Now, I want you to go and shower really well. Use my pumice and scrub yourself all over, till your skin is shiny and pink, it should hurt a little...and don't get out until I get you, just stay under the water."

"Oh, one more thing."

"Yeah?"

"You might have just made the dumbest decision of your life. You are really fucked."

Having no answer, I went into the batrhoom and was waiting a few minutes until Alexx came and told me to come out.

So I followed her, she was wearing really short cotton shorts and a t shirt now. Sar was on the couch, legs up on the table. She was barefoot, wearing a loose, light tan skirt that stopped a bit above her knee, it was probably see through directly in light, and a white tank top, with an obviously yellow bra underneath. It stopped above her belly button, showing a very well defined stomach. She had short, dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

I followed Alexx over, still dripping wet, to Sar. On her videos she looked so firm, toned, in person even more so, pretty, tall and a very hard body. My favorite feature of her was her abs, flexing as she thrust a strap on in and out of some slave's asshole.

"Hey, so your Alexx's new piece?"

"Yes, nice to meet you."

"Well?" she said.

"What?"

"Why are you just standing there, and not on your knees in front of me?" Sar snapped.

I hurried over and both girls looked pleased and amused.

"Kiss my feet." Sar ordered. I kissed the top of each of her feet, then I straightened my back again.

She grabbed one of my nipples and pulled me close until I was against the front of the couch, in between her legs.

She stuck two fingers against my lips, and pushed them in, rubbing them over my tongue, and then took them out.

She then pushed my neck down, she was really strong, until I was bent over her leg, my chest on the couch, my stomach over her thigh and my face wedged into the crack between cushions right beside Sar's hip.

"God, you're all wet, my skirt is getting wet." Sar complained.

Holding me there, with her left hand on my back, she swiftly put her other hand, with the wet two fingers, on my ass and then worked the two fingers inside me quickly and firmly, but not too rough. My first anal penetration of the weekend, it wouldn't be the last.

"God, he's tight, he is new."

"Yeah, for sure." Alexx answered.

Then they talked as Sar absentmindedly finger fucked my ass. At one point she checked her phone and said "Everyone else is coming now."

"Cool!" Alexx replied. She seemed giddy at the thought.

I tried to subtly move so my cock would be against her thigh, as it was now just sticking into the cushion beside her.

I wiggled like I was reacting to her thrusts and succeeded in getting my dick wedged against her thigh and my body. It felt pretty good.

After a while, Sar pulled her fingers out and said, "I gotta pee," and when she came out, she said "Oh, cupcakes!" and came back with one.

I got back on my knees in front of the couch and Sar took the cupcake and pressed it against her toes, getting a bunch of icing all over them and told me to lick it all clean.

I started that, and Alexx came over and sat beside Sar and they kissed a little bit, but mostly just cuddled a little as they talked, now Alexx told her what had happened with us the past night. She praised my pussy licking skills, Sar was impressed. I was overjoyed to hear it.

Alexx said, "he's still got a lot to prove though" to Sar, but really to me.

Meanwhile, I had cleaned her toes for her, and then Sar wanted me to get up on the couch and drape myself over her lap and onto Alexx's, but then when I got on she said, "you're still wet....here, take this off." She gestured to her skirt and I slid it off.

"Put it on." Sar ordered, making Alexx laugh. I was kind of glad to wear something, to cover myself for a little while, even if it was a girl's skirt. I was about the same height as Sar, so it just stretched at the waist a little more and fit OK. It still had little damp spots from my dripping before. I was freezing now, the water wasn't gone, and the apartment had the a/c up high, enough so that I had goosebumps and shivered a bit.

After they got a look at me standing in my skirt, and making me pose a bit, they had me lay on their laps, and immediately flipped my skirt up, exposing my ass, which Sar started to spank, not that hard, while Alexx stroked my hair and face.

Again, it was done rather absentmindedly as they talked, and a few minutes after Sar said, "they should be coming anytime now" a knock on the door was heard.

They told me to get it, and again were both really excited. I was hoping it'd be more porn stars, and it's possible it was, though I didn't know them.

The big news was that it was 4 men. After I opened the door, they all shuffled by me quickly and greeted Alexx and Sar and then took up all the rest of the seating in the living room. In fact, Alexx made me get two chairs from the kitchen because two guys couldn't sit.

"Got a new toy, I see." one said to Alexx. "How do you like him?"

"So far he's been acceptable, it's early to tell, he's a new one. Innocent."

"He won't be for long being around you." another said and Alexx laughed.

Alexx had me take drink orders and give them out.

"Take off our guests' shirts," Alexx told me, "I'm horny, I wanna see some nice abs."

So, I had to walk around and lean in and help each guy with his shirt off, and Sar made me take off the socks of the two that were wearing them, so now they were all only in shorts or pants.

"What do you think of the new guy, Sar?"

"Seems fine, barely been here, so I don't know."

"Straight?"

"Yeah, not into guys." Alexx said.

"He's not dressed like he's straight." one noted as the rest laughed.

"Yeah, you little tease," Alexx said, "Come here and be flirty." She had me stand in the middle of everyone, facing the couch, which had the two girls and a guy, and bend over, my ass facing them.

"Now press your knees together...good, and pull that skirt up slowly, give us a peek at that ass."

Humiliated, I did it, holding my skirt up a bit as Sar said, "Keep your knees tight, ass up!"

Then they made me shake it some, lifting my skirt more and wiggling my ass. Everyone was laughing. They called me a tease. Finally they let me stand up.

"So, like not into guys, like prefers girls, or like straight, like 100%?" one guy asked.

"What's your most gay experience?" Alexx asked me.

"Nothing."

"Never had a guy touch your dick?" the same guy asked.

"No."

"Never touched someone else's?"

"No."

"Yeah, you are straight, man, crazy, you work in gay porn too long, and you just assume everyone's done something." the guy said.

"It's not your fault, he's acting like he wants some cock, parading his ass around here." another guy said.

"Lift that skirt up, let's see what you're packing." a guy said. I looked at Alexx, who nodded, so I turned towards him and lifted my skirt, showing my cock.

"Alright," he said, unimpressed. So I dropped the skirt back down.

"Come on, he's got a cute penis," Alexx cooed, not making me feel better. Then, I think just showing it, the exhibition and humiliation, got me turned on, because it started to get hard, and there was no way to hide it, as it started to push away the really light fabric from my body, sticking it out.

Everyone immediately noticed it and started to laugh. "Look, he's making it bigger!"

The guy on the far side of the room said, "alright bring it over here, let's have a look now. We all know you like this now, don't pretend."

I did, holding my skirt up as he looked at it. "You've never had a man touch it before, really?"

"No."

He then reached out quickly and grabbed it firmly, "then I'm your first." I made a move to get away, but what could I do? He had my dick. My wild discomfort made them all laugh again as he just held my dick and looked at my face with a grin. "If you don't like it, it'll get soft, and I'll know to let go."

"You're gay now fella," another said, and the guy holding me stroked it twice before Alexx said, "hey, hey, stop that. It's the humiliation that's turning him on, not you! Let it go. Come here, baby."

She patted her lap and I sat down on it, while she reached under the skirt and grabbed my dick. "That's better isn't it?"

I nodded and she started to kiss my neck. Sar turned my head and made out with me. It was amazing, but it didn't last long.

"Now," Alexx said, "everyone follow me. I want to be on the hardwood"

She arranged the guys all against one wall in the hallway, which was hardwood, then had me kneel on the hardwood on my knees on the opposite side of the narrow hallway.

"Now, I think everyone here is getting a little horny, so, first I want you to take off all these guy's pants for me, get them naked...and don't worry you don't have to touch their dicks or anything."

"-And stay on your knees, I want those knees on the hard floor." she added.

So, I walked up to the guy on the left and undid his fly then pulled his pants off and tossed them aside, going through all four until they were all naked.

Then Alexx had me get back in front of the first guy and said, "tell me about his dick."

"What?"

"Just talk about it, whatever you notice. Go."

"Uhh, it's circumcised, looks clean, not very veiny, smooth, pretty long, even though it's only semi hard, umm no pubic hair." Then Alexx had me put my hands behind my back and she cuffed them together there.

"A little more, is it nicer than an average penis?"

"Geez." I said, again incredibly uncomfortable.

"Answer, just talk about it, I'm not going to make you touch it, you can't now, right?"

"Yeah, I think it's nicer, uhh, it's got-"

"Good, now suck it."

"No." I said, assuming she was kidding.

"What!? Suck it, now, get your mouth around the head of that penis." She wasn't kidding. I knew that I really didn't have any alternative, leaving the apartment in broad daylight naked, I was trapped.

I couldn't do it, I refused. Alexx said "Let's go!" and snapped her fingers by my ear as she slapped my head. Soon Sar got on the other side of me and started harrassing me as well, trying to push me down, but I pushed back, not letting them pull my body down. Sar, even though strong, was only using one hand and not trying hard, so I easily resisted.

But they weren't stopping and I wasn't going to suck a guy's dick. Then they stopped and Alexx whispered in my ear, "If you don't suck that dick, you're going outside, what's your decision?"

"OK."

"What's that mean?"

"I'll suck his dick."

"Good, first, apologize, that's incredibly rude to be so dramatic about not sucking a dick."

"But I'm not sorry." I protested, frustrated.

Alexx stood in front of me, and held my chin in her hand. "Honestly, enough. No more warnings, nothing, if you don't do exactly what I say the instant I say it, I will have these guys throw you out, and call the cops right away. If you even hesitate...that's it." She said it calmly, dead serious. I knew she was not exaggerating at all, that was exactly what she would do.

"I want you to apologize for being rude, and beg for that cock, I want you to tell him how desperate you are for that cock, unless you are less desperate to stay at this apartment. That's how badly you have to want it and how badly you have to be sorry. And you better start right the fuck now."

"Man," I said, right away, looking up at him, sincerely, "I am so sorry, it's got nothing to do with you, it's all me, I just feel weird about sucking a cock, I don't think I am ready, that's why I am like this...but your cock is good, great. I really want to suck it for you, will you please let me suck it?"

"Alright, do a good job." He stood with his hands on his hips, amused and thrust his hips out just a bit.

I wasn't able to use my hands, and his cock was still hanging limp, so I came from underneath and let it slide into my mouth.

"Good, just let it sit there for a bit, play with it a little with your tongue if you like." Alexx instructed.

I felt it growing, hardening inside my mouth.

"Now start to rub your tongue around the head, lick it. All my slaves have to be excellent sexual servicers, in all areas. You're going to go from rank beginner to at least intermediate just right now. A lot of people would pay a lot to get training from me, personal training with test subjects, and you get it for nothing. You have no idea how lucky you are."

"...good, he's nice and hard. Go do the next guy now, same thing."

She had me repeat for all four guys, getting their dicks in my mouth and then getting them hard and teasing them a little. She then had me go and get in front of the first guy again.

"OK now, I want you to start sucking it, go slowly, the head down the shaft, you don't have to go deep yet, once it feels uncomfortable stop and slide it out."

I was doing it for a while and the guy complained saying, "he's barely sucking, this isn't very good."

Alexx said, "Stop, it's sucking dick, SUCKING! Go again, and really suck on it."

I tried again, but he said it wasn't good. So Alexx stood beside me and had me try again, and as I was pulling away, she pulled my hair so my head came completely off his cock.

"No!" she yelled. "There wasn't any sound, when your head comes off it should make a sucking sound, you're barely doing it. Try again. Put it in your mouth. Suck. Suck! Make your checks go in! Hard!" Then she pulled my head out and it made that loud, distinct wet sound as my mouth broke the seal around his cock.

"There! Like that!" Alexx said, "Keep doing that, off and on his cock, and every time we wanna hear that suction."

Understanding now, I did it, bobbing on and off his cock, making sure I was sucking.

"Don't worry about the drool, it's expected, just let it go." Sar said as a pile of it dripped down my mouth onto my chest.

"Good, I think you get it, move down the line. You can keep them in your mouth."

I moved down the line, giving a few minutes of head to each one, occasionally Alexx would check the suction by pulling my head off the cock, each time I passed.

Then she had me get back to the left.

"How are you knees?"

"Really sore."

"How about your neck, your jaw?"

"Sore, tired."

"That's blowjobs, baby." Alexx said, "you have to focus, you can't let fatigue compromise your technique. And remember you're doing it with no hands, that's hard mode. It lets you really get the techniques down this way."

"Alright, deep throat now." Alexx said, as Sar celebrated. She was waiting for deep throat apparently. "Simple, just open your mouth and try to relax as much as you can, I'm going to guide you."

She held my head with both hands and slowly started to push it forward, his dick slowly pushing deeper into my mouth, I could feel it in my throat and quickly pulled back, with a cough.

"That was maybe not even 5 inches, we have a lot of work to do. You have to accept you'll want to gag, you don't have to gag, you can resist. Just don't panic, ok? Nothing is going to happen."

I nodded and she slide it in again. At around the same point, she slowed down and slowly pushed my head forward, I felt the need to gag come up again, but I didn't pull out, I just jumped a bit, she put it in just a little more, I could feel it filling my mouth, and she left it there for a little while and pulled it out on her own.

"Good, we're going in deeper this time."

Again, there was that point where it's in my throat, and this time she kept pushing, snaking it deep, I could feel it in my throat, cutting off my breath now, and then pulled out.

"I couldn't breathe."

"Ok, that normal." she said and we went again. "You're getting better, maybe 6.5 inches, but you have to get your lips all the way to his pubic hair...8 inches or so."

She guided me in again, moving faster, and I could felt the hard dick past my tonsils, pushing that hanging thing at the roof of my mouth aside, and into my throat, curving against the back, my breathe got cut off, the dick blocking it completely, now it's hard shaft was getting forced down, curving down my throat, and I couldn't take it and shook, so Alexx let me off.

I was choking and getting some air, my chin and chest had lots of my drool on them from all this.

When I was ready we went again, I could feel his cock pulsing in my mouth, his heart beat through his dick. Again Alexx speed up taking it in, I could repress that gag reflex well already, and slide it in deep, I looked to see that I had taken most of it, but it was pressed against my throat so tight that again I couldn't get it all the way and we had to come out.

I took a long break, and thought I could do it this time, and we did, my lips wrapped around the very base of his cock, "Oh yeah," Sar said, I held it for a few seconds before sliding it out, deciding to add a nice suction on the way out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Quick Decision Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds