• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dark Chocolate

Dark Chocolate

Roland and Anna had been friends for a long time. They had a lot in common. They had the same taste in food, music and movies. They had the same views on religion, politics and sex. They made each other laugh, listened to each other bitch and were there for each other when things were tough. It didn't matter to either of them that Anna was thirteen years Roland's senior.

It didn't bother either of them that Roland was a tall, slender, handsome African American man and that Anna was a tall, redheaded, very Caucasian woman. They were both color blind. It helped that Roland had grown up in England and that Anna, was well, older and wiser. She had seen it all in her time and didn't put up with ignorance or intolerance. Roland, having been raised in a culture fraught with ignorance and intolerance appreciated her willingness to accept him for who he was and not the color of his skin.

They got a lot of looks when they were out in public together. Anna found herself staring down the people she caught looking at them funny. She dared anyone to say something to her. She would have made a scene, right then and there! She was a fiery one. That was just one of the things that endeared her to Roland. One rainy Sunday afternoon, Anna felt restless. She called Roland to see what he had planned for the day.

"What's up butter cup?" She asked.

"Not much, I'm at Best Buy checking out video games." He told her. She smiled at the thought of him talking 'gaming' with her sons that were close to his own age.

"Come get me." She said with the smile still on her lips.

"On my way." Was all he said before hanging up. Roland pulled up ten minutes after he had hung up with Anna. She jumped in the passenger seat of his car and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek as she always did. This time was different; she lingered there as she slid her hand onto his lap and up to the waist band of his jeans.

"Take me somewhere." She breathed into his ear. When he smiled at her request, she leaned back in the seat and fastened her seat belt smiling the sly smile she was infamous for. They drove to an ocean front hotel and Roland looked over at her.

"Are you sure you want to do this." He asked. "You know once we do, there's no going back to the way things were." He cautioned her.

"I'm very well aware of that. Go." She nearly demanded. Roland smiled at her again and disappeared into the hotel lobby. He returned moments later and pulled the car to the back of the hotel. He got out of the car and went around to Anna's door. He opened the door and took her by the hand.

He locked eyes with her and pulled her to her feet. She smiled that smile at him again and he pulled her to him. He pushed the hair from her face with his long, soft fingers. She shuddered at his touch. He never took his eyes off of her. He released her body but not her gaze.

He walked her backwards to the door of the hotel in an almost dance like fashion. She was hypnotized. She had thought of this moment many times, even fantasized about it but now that it was here, she was entranced by him. His long lean body, his dark smoldering eyes, they way his touch made her skin tingle.

He slid the key card into the door, pushed it open and her through it. He continued the dance. He took her face into his hand, his eyes still locked onto hers. He seemed to be lost in the blue ocean that was her eyes. Inspecting each speck of green and gold that danced in them. He kissed her gently, softly, respectfully. She moaned into his kiss. She was on fire at just the thought of what he might do to her.

He led her to the bed, took his phone out of his pocket, hit a button and music began to play. "Yes, this man is smooth in every way possible" she thought to herself as she closed her eyes and licked her lips letting the images of what was to come cross her mind. Roland stretched out next to her on the bed. Anna turned onto her side to face him.

"You know," He began.

"Don't Roland." Anna interrupted. "We're both adults, this isn't going to change anything. We both want what we want. We both know the deal. No expectations, no disappointments." She finished with that damn smile again. He kissed her, this time it was not gentle, soft or respectful it was deep, passionate and hungry. She returned his kiss. He slipped his arm under her and she took that as her cue to move over top of him.

Anna straddled Roland as he reached up and undid the buttons on her blouse. Another moan escaped her as the goose bumps raised on her skin. His hands were skilled; she could only imagine what his cock could do. As the image crossed her mind, she bent down and kissed him again. She kissed him deeply, exploring the depths of his mouth with her soft, wet tongue as he removed her blouse and bra.

Once he had her bare, he pushed her back to look at her. He placed his large, soft hands on her shoulders, traced down her arms and then up her sides, cupping her large, soft tits. Anna's shoulders raised and her head tilted back as he gently manipulated her nipples. His kneading and the huge bulge she felt pressing against her slit brought her to her first orgasm.

Roland again gently took her by the shoulders and guided her onto her back. He traced a finger around the edge of her face as she smiled that smile at him, down the hollow of her neck, around the swell of her breast, across the dip of her belly to the button on her jeans. He slowly, deliberately unbuttoned and then unzipped them.

The deliberateness of his actions was driving her insane. He was such a tease and she loved it. She had never had a lover take such pleasure in exploring and exposing her. She thought it might drive her insane but didn't mind it knowing what he had in store for her. They had after all, talked in great detail of his past sexual exploits. She had to admit that she'd been intrigued but skeptical about the whole tantric sex aspect, but was becoming a firm believer in its powers.

He slowly pulled her jeans off. He looked up at her with raised eyebrows when he discovered that not only was she not wearing any panties her supple mound was clean shaven. She smiled that smile at him again as he slowly parted her legs. They started to shake uncontrollably as he slid her up further on the bed.

He took his place between her parted legs and traced up from her foot to her calf, from her calf to her thigh and from her thigh to her hip. The shaking was like nothing she had felt before. She tried unsuccessfully to control it but did manage to cum again. He smiled at her.

"He must really get off at knowing he can make a woman cum with just one finger." Anna thought to herself as she pulled her legs up and rolled over onto her stomach. "He's going to have to work for it." She told herself smiling that smile.

As if he'd read her mind, Rolland got up from the bed and went out to his car. He returned a moment later with two small bottles of oil.

"We have a Boy Scout in our midst ladies and gentleman!" Anna said with a laugh.

"I just had this feeling when you called, there was something in your voice." Roland told her.

"Stop talking." she ordered him. Roland happily obliged. He walked to the head of the bed; to the side where her head was turned so that she could witness him remove his clothing. He slowly removed his clothes. She was going to tease him back and close her eyes but she couldn't, she was struck by the beautiful form of this magnificently constructed creature. He was tall, lean and built like a God. She watched each of his fluid moves, the desire she had for him growing like a raging wild fire.

Once he had removed his boxers, he grabbed the bottles of oil and made his way back to the bed. He straddled Anna's hips and nestled his cock between the cheeks of her ass. It was as large as she'd imagined. She moved herself against it and came again; this time a deep, throaty moan escaped her as she did.

As she came, Roland bent down and grabbed her shoulders with his oily hands. He grabbed her hard; her dug into her deep and rubbed her good. He worked her like a pro. She lay there, while he rubbed away the tension and stress from every muscle in her back. As good as it felt, as close to letting go of reality she got, she never forgot that his giant cock was mere inches from slipping into her soaking wet, aching sweet spot.

When she could take no more of the massage or his cock tantalizing her, Anna lifted her ass, beckoning Roland to enter her. She didn't think that it was exactly how he had planned but he eagerly obliged her. He slipped his long, thick rock hard cock into her wet, tight, welcoming pussy. He did it slowly, methodically and deliberately. He might have given her what she wanted, but he did it the way he wanted to.

That was all it took. Anna tightened around his hardness and came so hard she cried out. She rose up onto her knees as Roland pulled her onto him. His strokes were slow and shallow as he stoked the fire that raged between her thighs. She had awakened his dominance and now she would pay for it.

"What are you waiting for? Give it to me" she shouted behind her.

Roland responded by grabbing a handful of Anna's hair and jerking it back, just short of being hard enough to be painful. His eyes smoldering with something she had never seen before in this young man that she had known and joked with not too long ago.

"If you want something, it's polite to ask for it." He said as his lips curved into smile both menacing and beautiful at the same time. To drive his point home, he began stroking her slowly. Giving her a little more on each stroke, just too quickly enough to withdraw and begin the torture anew. Her passions began to overwhelm her as she sank deeper into the sensations he was giving her. Never did he give her more than a third of what he had to offer. A promise of what could be, if only she were a good girl.

"Please Roland...God, don't make me beg. Just give it to me, baby." She rasped as she began to lose what little lucidity she had left. She belonged to him now and there was no going back.

Roland answered her plea by slowly and agonizingly sinking into her inch by inch over the next two minutes before skillfully withdrawing and smacking her marble ass in one deft stroke. The sting of surprise brought her out of her daze just as he slammed himself deep inside of her hard and fast, His frenzied strokes causing stars to dance before her eyes.

He lifted himself to one knee, putting one hand on her shoulder and cupping her breast in his other. He slowed down, but went just as deep. He worked her like a well-oiled piston, pulling her body to meet each stroke before flipping her over onto her back. He looked into her eyes as he lowered himself into her, watching every contortion her face made as he began to thrust in earnest.

Her body surrendered to the pleasure he offered as her legs wrapped around his ankles. He cradled her head in his arms as the pleasure built in him. He was reaching his limit. Her body had shared its secrets with him. He was now part of the cabal. All that was left was the offering.

He pushed himself up with one arm and grabbed a handful of hair with the other, forcing her to look at him. He kissed her furiously as his body began to shudder with his release. She could taste the shudders in his breath and the warmth that flowed into her cause her to climax in tandem.

When the shudders had subsided, he broke the kiss and slowly trailed his tongue from her bottom lip to the top before smiling and placing a chaste kiss on her forehead. He stood up, lifted her into his arms and carried her to the shower where more pleasures could be discovered and boundaries broken.

They left the hotel room smelling of sex and looking like burglars had tossed the place. Roland dropped her off at home late that night. Anna threw her coat and purse into the chair and collapsed onto her bed. She reached down and laid her hand on her now throbbing and swollen pussy. She knew she'd be sore tomorrow but smiled at the thought of it, the smell of Roland on her skin and the knowledge that he was now her very own piece of dark chocolate.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dark Chocolate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds