• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lick My Feet - Lick My Ass

Lick My Feet - Lick My Ass

12

Picture me if you can, wearing nothing but a vest and boxers, handcuffed by my wrists and ankles to all four corners of Salima's luxurious 5 star hotel room bed, and blindfolded with precisely 3 pairs of her unwashed stockings. Needless to say, I've certainly looked better. At this point, I was starting to have real reservations about the woman's sanity because just who brings 2 pairs of handcuffs along with them on a business trip? The bitch didn't even let me check into my room to unpack or clean up the mess I made from what she did to me in the car on the way down.

She said she wanted me to worship every inch of her but to be honest, I really couldn't be bothered. We had a long day ahead of us tomorrow, it was quarter to midnight, I was shattered from the drive down and honestly just wanted to get some sleep. Still there I was handcuffed, blindfolded and spread eagled on her bed so there must have been some part of me that wanted to be there. It was at that moment when I heard Salima speak.

'When I said that you were going to worship every inch of me, I wasn't joking.'

Wow. If there was one thing I had to give that woman it was that she had a voice that was as soft as silk, smooth as chocolate, and simply oozed sensuality with every word and that was only made more potent by the fact that I couldn't see a thing and had to focus on her words. I found myself paying close attention to what she was saying.

'Before the night is through, you are going to worship me in all of my beauty and you are going to submit to the overwhelming power that I have over you.'

'Is that so?'

'Yes, that is so. We're going to play a little game, you and I, and it's going to work like this. I know that I own you, and I know that I can have you moaning, spasming, screaming my name, and shooting hot cum all over yourself at a moment's notice. All it would take is for me to press this sweaty foot against that dick of yours and rub it all the way up, and all the way back down again slowly and deliberately for precisely 1 minute and you'd be ruined.'

'Pretty arrogant, aren't we, Salima?' I replied, not at all liking this notion of her being so superior to me.

'Oh no darling,' she said, 'arrogance has nothing to do with it. This confidence and experience speaking.'

With that, a familiar scent slowly wafted into against my nose. It was the scent of leather, sweat and roses that I'd come to adore in the car drive on the way down here. It was the scent of Salima's foot which she was obviously resting right by my face. My God what a kinky tease this woman was. I turned my head towards it but sadly felt her pull it away.

'No darling, you don't get to enjoy my foot just yet. I've not finished instructing you on the terms of our engagement.'

'So what are your terms?'

It's quite simple. I'm going to make you cum harder than any woman you've ever been with and I'm going to do it without touching your dick even once.'

'That's all?'

'That's all.'

'I've got to say I'm sceptical about your ability to pull that off. It would be next to impossible at the best of times, but you do remember that I've already cummed tod-'

At that moment she brought her foot back and pressed it against my cheek while running her delicate fingers along the inside of my thigh. Her foot was still in the silk stocking that she'd been wearing all day at work and was damp at the sole. The sweat leaked through the nylon onto my cheek and nose and she rubbed it slowly, but deliberately along the length of my face. I turned around to face it but yet again she pulled it away, this time hovering it less than an inch away from my lips.

'The time for talk has ended, darling. Now is time for you to concentrate your energies on holding out for as long as you possibly can.'

She pressed the silky toes of her left foot firmly against my lips until they parted and told me to taste them. The woman was a natural born tease, there was just no denying that. Hell, even if I had the cheek to try, my quickly stiffening cock would have completely betrayed me. She kept rubbing the inside of my thigh in slow and sensual circles, moving closer and closer, inch by inch towards my cock which was growing along the length of my boxer shorts to meet them.

'I'm sure she said she wasn't going to touch my cock?' I thought. 'Oh well, I'm definitely not complaining.'

Between having her gorgeous, sweaty, salty, nylon toes in my mouth and her fingers dancing their way towards my hard cock, I was starting to really enjoy my current predicament. The fact that I was completely in the dark and couldn't see a thing made the whole encounter dangerous, scary, and intensely erotic. She traced her fingers until they felt like they were millimetres away from my swollen dick and just left them there, refusing to go any further and rubbing deeply against the muscles on the inside of my thigh. I was starting to get worked up and felt slightly frustrated. All I wanted was for her to touch my dick but she just wouldn't and completely refused to give me what I wanted. Those annoyingly seductive fingers of her glided over the muscular contours of my inner thighs but always stopped short of my swollen member. I shifted my position on the bed, trying to do the job that she wouldn't and create some contact, any form of contact between her hands and the bloated organ between my legs. You won't be surprised to hear that when I tried this, she laughed and quickly pulled her fingers away.

'Come on now darling, please don't tell me that you're getting desperate already. I know that I'm too much for you but I thought that you'd at least put up some semblance of resistance before submitting to me.'

I didn't say anything. Her words and attitude were starting to piss me off and I wasn't going to give this bitch the satisfaction of verbalising my frustration. She pulled her foot out of my mouth and kicked my face a few times, lightly but deliberately as if to reinforce a point.

'Say something.'

'Say what?'

'Admit to the fact that you're already losing control over yourself.'

'Fuck you bit-'

She slid her fingers deep into the confines of my boxers, grabbed my left testicle and completely took me by surprise. At that moment, jolts of electricity burst through my groin as I felt a wave of pleasure that was completely out of this world. The skin on my balls became very, very sensitive, and everything was heightened. Slowly, she wrapped her fingers around my left testicle and rubbed it firmly with her thumb bringing just as much pain as she brought pleasure. she was exploring every last inch of it and the feeling had me trapped somewhere in-between indescribable pain and totally immense pleasure. I didn't know whether to scream with agony or delight so all I could do was let out a confused moan at the sensation of what this bitch was doing to me. Then she started to tug on my ball, slowly pulling it away from my groin, slowly stretching the cord that connects it to my body. I'd never had anything remotely similar happen to me before.

'Oh my God. Oh my God.'

'You mean, Goddess.'

'Oh don't stop, please don't stop.'

She sat there with her fingers firmly wrapped around my left nut repeatedly tugging it like some sort of testicular hand job giggling to herself at the effect she was having on me. 'How long had we even been at this? One minute? Two? It certainly wasn't very long but I was already losing control.

'You see, I could quite easily milk the cum your balls this way and give you the most explosive orgasm you've ever known.'

I could feel the burning heat building in my nuts and radiating into her fingers. My heart was beating so frantically that I could feel it pulsing both in my forehead and through the veins in my testicles. All I could think was 'What the fuck is she doing to me? What the fuck is she doing?' as beads of sweat started to form in my brow and slowly roll down my forehead onto the worn stockings she used to blindfold me.

'Do you want to cum now?'

There was no denying it. I did want to cum, I wanted nothing more than to cum buckets of sticky wet cum for this bitch and she exquisite pleasure and agony she was giving to my balls. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't fucking believe it. She was actually going to make me shoot just from teasing my balls! It was fucking incredible!

'Tell me, you want to cum!'

'I want to cum.'

She started tugging my testicle harder and faster pulling it further back with each tug than any man would have been comfortable with as her sensual feet once again found their way to my face.

'Say it like you fucking mean it.'

' I want to cum!'

'I want to cum, who?'

'Salima, I want to cum, Salima!'

'Beg me!'

'Please!'

'Beg me!'

'I'm begging you!'

My balls twitched and pulsed at the manipulation of her delicate fingers and I felt a deep burning sensation growing in my groin. It was like a wave of energy swelling inside of me, raising my body temperature by about fifty degrees, taking over my mind and transporting me to a realm of intense pleasure that few people, if any had ever been to before. This was it, I was going to cum! There was no doubt about it, I was going to cum and cum hard! My body started to shake and spasm on her bed and I let out a deep moan as she laughed, released my balls and pulled her foot away from my quivering mouth. I bucked and rocked wildly on the bed as she did nothing but laugh at my predicament.

'Where are you?! Where have you gone?! Don't stop! Please don't stop!'

'Come now, darling, you can't expect me to make it that easy for you.'

'Please, please don't stop!'

'You're begging me not to stop but you see, I've already stopped, so what you should be begging me is to please, please continue, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen.'

'Why?! Why, for fuck's sake, why?!'

'Because I'm not yet finished torturing you.'

'Oh God, oh my fucking God.'

'Goddess.'

There was a long silence in which she was clearly waiting for me to give in and call her a Goddess. I wasn't willing to say it but between you and me, I was starting to buy into her world view.

'Still got a bit of that pride swimming through our system, do we? You should think about overcoming it, remember Marcellus Wallace from Pulp Fiction? Pride only hurts, my friend.'

With that she got up and sat her soft, round, and bulbous ass directly on top of my crotch. My straining cock denied it's ultimate goal by the layers of fabric in my boxer shorts and her thong. Once again I rubbed myself against her, desperate enough to get enough friction to give myself the release I so sorely needed and once again she kicked me in the face. She had removed the stocking from her left foot so I felt it's smooth, soft, and sweaty skin glide against my cheeks as she kicked me. The right foot was still encased in nylon and as she alternated between feet, the sensation of rough and smooth against my face was really starting to drive me crazy. I was starting to not care any more. She was winning and I was losing. She was simply too much for me to handle and there was just nothing I could do about that.

'Do not, do that again, your cock isn't going to get any of me tonight.'

'Please, Salima.'

'No, now shut the fuck up and tell me how lucky you are to have my feet on your face.'

'It feels amazing.'

'More.'

'The feeling of them is exquisite. I want them so badly, Salima. I have them here on my face but I still want them more than anything in the world.'

'This is what you dreamed about during all those months you spent watching my feet in the office, isn't it?'

'Yes.'

'All the times you spent watching me dangle and dip my heels, run a pen along the sole of my stockinged foot, or in-between my toes. You wanted to smell them, didn't you?'

'Yes.'

'You wanted to taste them, didn't you?'

'Yes.'

'You wanted to deeply inhale the scent of my shoes, didn't you?'

'I did, I actually did, I sniffed the shoes you left in the office.'

'Of course, you did, why do you think I left them there?'

She got up off my crotch and slid up against me on the bed, her knee pressed hard against my balls, her breasts pressed tightly against my chest and her lips inches away from my right ear. I could smell the sweetness of her Chanel perfume as she spoke and it was nothing less than intoxicating.

'Oh my God.' I mumbled, weak and paralysed with lust before she drove her knee into my swollen balls no less than 3 times. I screamed out in pain as my rock solid dick slapped hard against her thigh with each strike

'What did I tell you?'

'Goddess, you're a Goddess, Salima. You're the most sensual woman I've ever met and I'm hopeless against you. Please, just please let me cum.'

And with that statement I completely gave in to my predicament and accepted my place as the loser in our relationship and how long did that take? Three minutes? Four?

'No, you're not cumming just yet.'

She got up and stood over me on the bed. I couldn't see a thing through my blindfold of worn stockings but in my mind I could clearly picture the way she looked. Her gorgeous golden skin and toned abs, ample breasts and curves glowing in the dimmed lighting of the hotel room. She'd have been looking down on me with a smile that said that she owned me in mind, body and soul and that there wasn't a damn thing that I could do about it. A smile that said no matter how much pleasure she was going to give me and how hard she would make me cum, I'd forever have to live with the humiliation of knowing just how badly and how easily she'd dominated me. Whenever we were at work or out with friends that knowledge would always be there between us and our relationship would never ever be the same,

I felt the toes of her bare foot pressing into my balls, pulling them down onto the mattress of the bed and causing my hard dick to stand vertically on it's own like some sort of leaning tower in the wind. She pumped up and down exactly 10 times, digging her toes deep Into my swollen testicles and causing my dick to sing wildly in the air while its owner moaned sounding more like a zombie than a man.

'OK here's the deal. So far you've been having all of the fun. I've been teasing and toying with your body and taking you to cloud nine but you've not been doing the same to me and I don't think that's fair. I deserve to get some excitement too. See my ass? See this gorgeous ass of mine?'

'I can't see a thing, Salima.'

'Thats right, of course you can't, you're as blind as the proverbial bat. Well this delicious, round, sculpted, and meaty derrière of mine is headed straight for your face.' she said, still pumping my aching balls with those exquisite toes of hers and leaving me to wonder just how much longer I could hold on before I lost it completely.

'Once my ass is smothering your face, I'm afraid to tell you that it won't be getting off until its owner has an orgasm. That said, if I were you I'd hope that your tongue is ready for what's about to happen, because if not there's a strong possibility of you passing out within the next two minutes.'

'Please, Salima, plea-'

There was just no talking to this woman. Before I could even finish my sentence she sat that gorgeous, full, oiled and completely naked butt of hers right onto my face completely cutting off my oxygen. I bucked and rocked underneath her, desperate to position myself in a manner that would let me get the tiniest amount of air into my lungs but all I succeeded in doing was driving my nose into her ass crack and my lips into her wet pussy. She slowly grinded all over me, the oil making her ass slide gracefully over every inch of my face. I was intoxicated by everything about this woman and what she was doing to me. The smell of her ass, the taste of her dripping pussy, and the sound of her voice commanding me to make her come were all too much and the fact that I couldn't breathe was more than I could take.

I licked her pussy with everything I had as she danced on top of me and as my lungs quickly ran out of air, her moans grew more and more intense and so did mine. I moaned and groaned deep into the dripping pussy that was filling my mouth with its sweet juices, desperate to get some words out and beg the bitch to just let me get at least one second's worth of oxygen. All she did was scream with ecstasy and order me to shut up and make her cum. As time went on, my lungs used up all of their air and were frantically trying to take in more. I convulsed under her, my chest, lungs and mouth spasming as my body fought with everything it had to satisfy the urge to breathe. This simply spurred the sadistic bitch on even more and I could feel her finger nails digging deep into the sweaty skin on my chest and her screams get louder and louder.

'Please! Please!' I moaned, desperate for her to get off me.

'You don't need to breath! You don't need to breath in any air that doesn't come from asshole! That's all the oxygen you need!'

I was starting to panic, my head felt light. I could feel my heartbeat pounding like a jackhammer in my chest and my whole body going into convulsions. I started to see stars and feel dizzy.

'YEAHH!! MAKE ME CUM!! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM!!! OHHH YEAH!'

The bitch was actually going to make me pass out! She wasn't going to get off me until I lost consciousness and I felt a burst of real fear slice through the insides of my stomach as I lay there shaking on the bed with the ass of that Asian Goddess covering every entire inch of my face. She was going to kill me. That was what was happening, she was going to kill me right there on that bed and despite that my dick was straining in my boxers, harder that it had ever been before, desperate and begging for her to touch it.

'WHY WON'T YOU JUST FUCKING TOUCH MY DICK SALIMA? WHY?! IF YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME THEN FUCKING KILL ME BUT PLEASE JUST LET ME FUCKING CUM, PLEASE! PLEEEEASE!'

'ARGGGH!!! MMMMMMHHH!!! MMMMH! FUCK!!! YESSSSS!!!!'

As I started to lose consciousness I felt her stretch her long and smooth legs out across my body and start kicking my balls furiously!

'MAKE ME FUCKING CUM MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT!!'

This was is it, I just couldn't do it any more, between the lack of oxygen in my body and the relentless pounding of her feet against my balls, I felt myself losing my grip on reality. My heart rate doubled, tripled and quadrupled and my ears started to ring. I felt a searing pain spread from my balls and ricochet across my entire body and my wrists and ankles went limp in their shackles. My vision went from jet black to bright white just as Salima let out a scream so primal that it had to have been heard the entire hotel, our colleagues included. Just as I'd given up and accepted my fate, Salima's ass finally left my face and for the first time in what felt like years, I felt the sweet sensation of oxygen rushing into my lungs. She pulled my blindfold off, exposing my confused eyes to light for the first time in what felt like an age and kneeled to the side of me smiling like the cat that got the cream. I gasped and panted like a man who barely escaped drowning and thanked Jehovah, Allah, Shiva and Budda that she took pity on me and decided to end that insane torture session. Still, as the sanity slowly returned to my mind I realised that I hadn't cummed and had no idea why she was feeling so damn pleased with herself. Despite how close I came to shooting I didn't go all the way so per the terms of her arrangement she'd failed.

'Why are you smiling?'

'Admiring my handiwork.'

'Why? You didn't make me cum. I made you cum so I won.'

She laughed.

'Are you sure about that?'

'Yes I'm sure. You came but I didn't.'

'Well if that's what you think, you need to have a good look, honey.'

Wondering just what the fuck this bitch was talking about, I looked down at my stomach and was blown away by what I saw. Every inch of me, and I do mean every fucking inch, down from my rib cage to my boxers was covered in thick, gloopy cum and my still hard dick was poking out of my boxers with cum leaking from the head. I'd honestly never seen so much semen in all my life and had no idea that my balls could even carry such a load. I looked up at her in complete shock, disbelief and awe at what she'd done to me and she just looked back with a knowing smile.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lick My Feet - Lick My Ass

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds