• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Leo & Suzi Ch. 02

Leo & Suzi Ch. 02

12

Leo awoke with Suzi straddling him. Suzi had a few inches of his morning wood up her pussy. He started to push up, and she raised her hips, saying, "Easy, tiger, I'm a little tender down there. Just let me control the situation and we'll both be happy." She slowly eased herself down onto his cock, until he was fully engulfed in her velvety warmth.

Suzi started slowly rocking her hips back and forth. She brought two fingers to her mouth, got them wet, then used her fingers to rub her clit. She closed her eyes as her rocking quickened. It wasn't long before he felt the contractions of her pussy milking the cum from him.

Still joined at the hips, she laid atop of him. "Good morning, lover," she whispered in his ear.

"Yes, it is. A good morning's a nice way to start the day, after spending such a great night with you," he replied, licking her earlobe. She raised her head, looking at him with a smile and leaned into him for a lingering kiss. Leo felt his cock shrinking as his cum leaked out of Suzi onto him. After the kiss, he added, "that is one talented pussy you have. Just one of your many talents, I might add."

Getting off of Leo, Suzi said, "I wonder what you would consider my other talents? Maybe my cooking? Or possibly this," as she bent down and took his flaccid cock in her, mouth sucking their juices off him. His cock plopped out of her mouth as she raised her head to look at him.

"Yes, you're very talented in the kitchen, but this other talent... How should I put it? That seems to be a new one."

"Well, thanks to my talent in the kitchen, I've managed to change our diet to where your cum isn't as acidity. As to my new talent, you remember me talking about Tammy, the girl I work with," she asked. Leo nodded.

She continued with, "We've been talking about giving a guy a blow job, and she's the one who suggested the change of diet. Plus, she gave me a few pointers about deep throating a cock. Lately, I've been practicing with the life like dildo you got me a few years ago, before you started working all the overtime. It all has to do with the method and the mood, and last night the mood was perfect."

"Having someone watching at the window did intensify the mood, didn't it," he asked.

"That it did," she answered. "As soon as I saw him at the window jacking off, it sent me over the edge. But, how long had he been watching," she asked, grinning.

"I noticed him right before I went down on you."

"And you didn't tell me then? Why not?"

"I was enjoying being watched, while eating you out. You seemed to be enjoying what I was doing, and he seemed to be enjoying taking it all in from his vantage point. Besides, I did tell you when I thought it would benefit you the most. Was I wrong?"

"Okay, it may have been nice to have known earlier, but you timed telling me perfectly. At least I had a chance to show off, knowing he was watching." She then added, "you realize we slept through the free breakfast, and I'm starving. So I suggest, we get out of bed and shower, then find some place for lunch."

After a shower together, one in which Suzi managed to deflect all of Leo's amorous advances. They got dressed, Suzi wore a pair of form fitting jeans with a tight vee necked powder blue pull over top, that showed off an ample amount of cleavage, and Leo wore his favorite faded blue jeans with a black Harley tee shirt. Just an everyday casual look for the both of them.

After looking through the motel's local guide to businesses, they decided that lunch would be at a small deli not far from the art museum, which is where they would go afterwards. Art museums were the price Leo had to pay, being that he married an art major while in college.

The drive took them across town to an older, but well keep artsy neighborhood, where the road followed the ever bending river. They passed many galleries, small shops, and various eateries before getting to the parking lot of the art museum. They walked a short distance back to the deli.

After lunch, they walked to the museum holding hands, while Suzi went on about what they might see there. At the museum, Leo followed his wife from room to room, as she explained the various styles, and artists, he either nodded in agreement, or made short comments that showed he paying attention to what he was being told. That is until they got to the room filled with sculpture.

In that room where three college aged girls, each one beautiful enough in her own way to have been a model for whoever had sculpted some of the statues in the room. Suzi informed Leo as to what period a piece was done, why it was done, and who did it, and again he said just enough to show he was paying attention. That is until he heard the girls make a comment about how some Roman god they were looking at was lacking in the male anatomy department.

"I hope you were playing attention to what I just said, because there will be a question about it on a quiz, later," Suzi said, bringing Leo's wandering attention back to his wife. "They are cute, and I thought the same silly things when I was in college," she continued, with a smile, "besides an art museum is where you go to appreciate beauty, and I'm sure that's what you were doing." Leo found himself at a loss for a quaint reply, so he just smiled. The three girls went to the restroom that was just past the entrance to the room of sculptures. Watching them, Suzi said, "That looks like a good idea, after I pee, we can head out to supper, then back to the motel."

"Sounds good to me."

At supper, Suzi told Leo about a conversation she overheard in the museum's restroom, "The two blonds were trying to talk the brunette into entering an amateur contest at a strip club. They said they'd take her to a local bar, first, and liquor her up and then she'd probably enter the contest. The one blond even mentioned she had won some money entering before. I guess they pay for first, second and third."

"So why you telling me this?"

"Well you were appreciating their beauty at the museum, and I thought you just might enjoy seeing a little more of that beauty."

Leo pondered the thought of seeing more of those college girls, then said, "Maybe you could enter too."

"I don't know about that, but, then again, I might be talked into it," she replied with a sly smile.

After dinner, they returned to their room. It was evident that the maid service had straighten up the room, the bed was made, plus someone had cleaned the dried cum off of the outside of the window. Suzi relaxed in the jacuzzi, while Leo changed into his workout clothes and went to the motel's gym. After an hour workout, all Leo could think of was taking a nice hot shower. When he entered the room, Suzi was still in the jacuzzi, but there was a half full Miller bottle next to her and an empty one on top of the frig.

"Looks like you've started without me, tonight. I'm going to take a shower," he said, while leaning over the edge of the tub to kiss Suzi.

"I know you don't like to drink and drive, so I thought I would have a couple bottles of liquid courage before making up my mind about that contest. You do still want to go to check out the college girl's tits, don't you?"

"I suppose."

When opening the shower curtain to grab a towel to dry off with, he saw Suzi at the mirror applying her make up. By the time he had gotten himself dry, and was stepping out of the tub, she had finished and left the bathroom. Upon exiting the bathroom, she was standing at the foot of the bed, dressed in only bra and panties. "What do you think of this for tonight," she asked, turning around for him to observe.

The lingerie set she was wearing was a sheer light blue push up bra and matching panties with a thong back. It was easy to tell that she had shaved, since there was no evidence of a landing strip. "Stunning," was his reply.

"I thought you might like it. I was thinking of wearing the same skirt I did last night, but without the thigh highs, but I'm not sure which top to wear. This one," she said, holding a button up sheer all lace top.

"That one, most definitely that one," Leo interrupted her.

"Are you sure," she asked, with a broad smile.

"I'm positive."

Leo dressed in the same outfit he had worn earlier, while Suzi finished getting clothed. They decided to get to the strip club by 8:30, since the contest started at 10, because Suzi said, "I might need just a bit more liquid courage." Plus, it would give them time to check out any rules and register.

The strip club wasn't in the best of neighborhoods, but it did have secured parking, of course there was a five dollar fee for that security. Upon entering Leo was surprised to find that he had to only pay a cover charge for himself, again another fiver, because escorted ladies got in for free. Suzi was handed a printed piece of paper, and what looked to be a business card.

All the tables close to the stage were already filled, as were the seats at the base of it, and a dancer was gyrating to the music. They found a table and as soon as they were seated a waitress was asking for their drink order. Leo ordered a Seven Up and Suzi asked for a Sex On The Beach. When the waitress returned with the drinks, the charge set Leo back the better portion of 10 dollars, so he told the waitress to keep the change.

Suzi looked a the business sized card, handed it to Leo saying, "Put this in your pocket." Leo looked at it. It was a business card, but it said it was good for 25% off one item at Lulu's Boutique, open 7 days a week and then had an address. He put it in his back pocket. He then looked at the larger paper with his wife. It was a simple release form stating the amateur wouldn't sue or hold the establishment responsible for injury or damages. The bottom had the rules to the contest.

The rules were few, first each amateur would dance to the same two songs all the other amateurs danced to, music chosen by the DJ. The other rule was the amateur could remove as much clothing as she wished as along as her panties remained on. When Suzi asked the waitress for a pen, she was told to go to the bar to sign it, because it had to be witnessed and signed by the witness.

Suzi went up to the bar to sign the waiver, and returned to the table with a shot glass. "Look, I got a free shot of Schnapps for entering, must be they know a girl needs a little encouragement," she said, sitting and draining the drink in one gulp. They sat and watched a couple more dancers do their three song sets, before Leo noticed one of the blonds from the museum signing her waiver at the bar.

Leo leaned towards Suzi, and said in a low voice, "That dyed blond from the museum is at the bar signing a waiver."

Suzi leaned towards Leo and asked, "And how do you know she dyes her hair?" The blond walked, with her free shot of Schnapps, to the table behind Suzi, and joined a young white guy who's physique suggested he might play some sort of sport, possibly football, at the local college.

"Well, I haven't seen many blacks whose hair is naturally blond," he answered.

"Oh, okay, she's the one who said she won some money here before."

"Well, any ways, she's sitting at the table behind you with a friend."

Suzi scooted her chair back, turned and talked with the couple, who then left their table to join Leo and Suzi. Introductions where made, the blonde's name was Annette, but she preferred to be called Anne, and she was a student at the local college, as was Glen, who was a linebacker on the football team.

After a bit of small talk among the two couples, in which Leo and Suzi heard about how the other blond, Cheryl, and her boyfriend, had to take their brunette friend, Bev, back to the dorm because she had drank a little too much at the other bar they had been at, and gotten sick. But, there was a chance Cheryl and her boyfriend might, yet, make it here for the contest.

It wasn't long and the DJ called for all of the amateurs to go back to the dressing room. Suzi and Anne got up and went back along the stage to the dressing room. Glen and Leo watched as nine different women headed that way.

The DJ called out each amateur out for their set by their first name. The first four varied from short and chunky, but cute, to tall and bosomy, and each gave it their all and were rewarded with applause.

Suzi was the fifth amateur up, once the music started her hands went straight to the top of her blouse to undo the buttons, while the rest of her body picked the tempo and moved to the beat. Before a third of the first song was over she was topless, gyrating to the music.

As the second song started, she swayed to the beat while reaching down to the zipper on her skirt, and unzipping it to her waist. That move got quite a few wolf calls and a lot of whistles. She then danced along the edge of the stage stopping to squat with her knees apart just out of reach of those sitting at the edge of the stage. She ended the song with her back to the crowd, bent over, legs spread, tits visible between her legs, pulling her skirt up over her ass to give the audience nice view of the thong strap between her ass cheeks. She left the stage to the largest round of applause, yet.

The next two amateurs gave it their all, receiving a fair amount of applause as they left the stage, and then the DJ called for Anne. As soon as the music started, she grabbed the bottom of her form fitting top and drew it up over her head, throwing it aside, while shaking her long blond locks back into place. She had some good moves that she displayed.

As the second song started, she turned her back to the crowd, lowering her skirt down her shapely legs. Kicking it towards her top on the floor of the stage, she turned and shook her body to the music. What a sight, with the stage lights shining on her it was noticeable that her black panties were sheer, because it was evident she had dyed her pubes the same color as her hair. She left the stage to a large round of applause, wolf calls, and whistling.

The last amateur looked as though she could have been a dancer at the club, with her doctor improved boobs. But, she had some real good moves, and during the last song she moved her panties aside to show everyone her pussy. That did get the crowd excited.

All the amateurs were called out on stage, where they were given a long round of applause. Then the DJ had each one step forward for their individual applause, before announcing the winners. Fake boobs took first prize of a hundred dollars, Anne was second, winning fifty dollars, and Suzi won the third place prize of twenty five dollars. The amateurs left the stage to another round of applause, and returned to their seats.

Anne and Suzi were rewarded with kisses from their guys. Both were quite playful and chirpy upon returning to the table. Leo was all smiles, as was Glen, since they were lucky enough to be with two of the winners. The table talk was mostly about continuing the party, but somewhere cheaper.

Suzi leaned close to to Leo and whispered in his ear, "I was talking with Anne in that room backstage. She was saying they both live in dorms, and were hoping to find someone to party with. She even mentioned providing a buzz, I told her I thought you might be up to partying, and said I'd ask you if they could stop by the motel."

Leo knew Suzi was enjoying herself. With Anne around her, she was perkier, almost like she had reverted to her college years. So he just smiled, turned to talk to everyone at the table, and said, "Here's an idea, we could take the party back to our room."

"That'd be great, man. You won't regret it, we'll stop by the liquor store on the way over," Glen said, giving Leo a high five. Anne came from around the table to give Leo a big hug, and with her standing and Leo sitting, she managed smash his face right into her bosom. After the hug, Suzi leaned over planting a rather long amorous kiss on Leo.

As the couples left the club, Suzi told the other couple the room number and motel's name. On the ride back to the motel, her hand was in Leo's lap, her nails raking over the outside of his jeans making his cock grow a bit larger with every raking. "God, when I was squatting down in front of all those guys, knowing they could see my moist hot slit," she confessed, "It just made me all that more hot, horny, and wetter. Here feel the front of my panties," grabbing his right hand and it shoving up her skirt.

"So, you seemed to have liked it. Your panties are soaked."

"And some of the nasty things they were saying. Wow...not that I would do any of it," she said, turning to look at Leo. He could image some of the weird stuff that might have been told her, he just smiled and nodded.

"You realize Anne and Glen will probably want to fuck in our room. Are you okay with that, and letting them watch us?"

"I think having a couple watch us, while we watch them, will be a great turn on don't you? It'll almost be like reliving our college days," she said with a slight giggle, remembering it wasn't Leo she was with when that had happened, "Just as long as they don't want to swap."

Once they were back to their room, Leo found a cable station that played the latest hits, while Suzi went to use the bathroom to freshen up. Leaving the bathroom, Suzi walked over to Leo wrapped her arms around his neck, then reaching up brushed her lips across his, before saying, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being you, and being so supportive of the things I do. Those are just a couple of the reasons I love you so much," she said, as her eyes closed and her lips locked onto his for a lingering kiss.

Their kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door. Leo went to the door, looked through the peep hole to see Glen, a bottle of liquor in the hand of the arm he had draped around Anne's neck, kissing her. Leo opened the door, saying, "Come on in, lets get this party going."

"A little Schnapps for the party," said Glen, holding up the bottle, as he entered the room after Anne. Out of his pocket he pulled a shot glass, "Who wants to join me in doing a shot." He broke the seal on the bottle, poured a shot and downed it, looking at the others, he poured another shot. Leo took the offered shot, as did Anne and Suzi when offered the opportunity.

He set the bottle on the coffee table as he sat down in the love seat next to Anne. Suzi walked over to the bed with Leo, sitting across from the other couple. Leo remained standing, and asked, "Can I get anyone a beer?" Everyone was up for that, so he walked over to the frig got four beers, opened them, before returning to the bed next to Suzi, placing a beer on the coffee table in front of each person.

Glen pulled a joint from the pocket of his shirt, "I heard that you guys might be up to putting a buzz on," lighting the joint. It was passed around, and before it was gone, he had another lit. After smoking both of them, and doing a few more shots of Schnapps, the talk got around to the girls dancing at the club.

"You two realize that Leo and I didn't have the greatest seats at the club. We could barely see you up on stage, it wasn't like we were sitting at the stage. Now, I'll bet those guys got a good look at your fine bodies."

Anne interjected, "What do you think Suzi, should we give these guys a chance to see our performance up close," as she got up from the love seat, reaching for Suzi's hand to help her off the bed. "Clear off the table," she said looking a Glen, and then looking at Leo said, "Come sit on the love seat." Leo moved over to the love seat, next to Glen, while Anne climbed onto the coffee table, pulling a quite buzzed Suzi up with her.

Anne started to dance in front of Glen, while Suzi did the same in front of Leo. When Anne pulled off her top, shaking her hair back in place, just like at the club, Suzi unbuttoned her top, removed it and then her bra. Both of them got into the music dancing in front of their guys, shaking their bodies to the beat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Leo & Suzi Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds