• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Totally Insatiable

Totally Insatiable

12

This is one of my longest submissions in quite some time, but once I got going, it just seemed to snowball. I hope that you, my wonderful & loyal readers, agree that it is worth the pages.

As always, BrettJ

*

As her father watched Ali moving about the spacious living room of their home, he sighed. He wasn't sure yet if it was with regret or happiness. A part of him had hoped his lovely daughter would escape the curse that had claimed her mother and her older sister. A part of him was thrilled that Ali was at last old enough to understand what she could offer the world and all the delights it had to offer her.

He saw Jasmine and their daughter enjoying themselves and he knew they could go on for hours. Ali would be just like them. She had a fire that would not easily be quenched. His youngest, barely-eighteen year old daughter had changed over the last few years. She was still sweet and lovely, but time had brought her curves, height and some of her sweetness had been replaced with the same mischievous nature possessed by Jasmine and Tiffany. Ben Templeton realized that destiny had claimed yet another one of his family and all that he could do now was to accept it and provide for Ali the way that he provided for her mother and sister. There was no sense in fighting it.

Ali moved towards him on her hands and knees. Her chestnut hair was askew and she was in the sexy lingerie her mother had given her last week for her birthday. Tiffany had given her sister her first pair of stiletto heels and they would not be her last. His wife and daughter liked to dress up. She was made up beautifully and while you still looked sweet, there was a look of the wanton in his youngest daughter's dark eyes.

"Cock, daddy," Ali breathed as she knelt in front of her father. "I want your cock; I need you to fuck me. Make me one of your sluts daddy; I want you to fuck me for as long and as hard as you can. Come on daddy, I need more of your wonderful cock inside of me, fucking me like the hot little slut that I am," she breathed as she unzipped his pants.

Ben realized that he had probably known for about the last two years that his youngest wasn't going to escape the fate that had claimed her mom and older sister. The changes had been subtle, but they were there. Ali's mouth surrounded his cock and Ben marveled at how skilled she had become in only a week's time. Of course, that might not be true. What had she been doing before?

Ali had lots of friends, but now a lot more of those friends were boys and she was dating a lot. Jasmine and Ben had never let their girls go on dates before age 16. "You know what I was like, darling," Jasmine cautioned her husband. "I had Tiffany when I was a few months past my 19th birthday. I could barely stand the nine months of not having constant sex, even during my pregnancy, I was a horny slut." Ben recalled that, his gorgeous, exotic wife had given him blow jobs every night, he did whatever he was able to do to satisfy her urges and she still would have taken on a regiment if she could have. Jasmine loved to fuck like the wind loved to move between the leaves of a tree. Ben loved his gorgeous young wife and so he adapted to her need for constant sex. Some would have called Jasmine a slut, but Ben knew better. Jasmine didn't fuck anybody and everybody, she was discerning. It was simply a matter of when she found someone she found sexually appealing, she wanted to give in to her desires. She wanted to fuck them and fuck them and fuck them and enjoy all that they had to offer. Men and women, it didn't matter to Jasmine. Ben had known that from the outset. She had never been dishonest with the first and only man she had ever loved. "I'm almost a nympho," she told him the first time he fucked her. "I can go all night and still not stop. The difference is that it doesn't affect the rest of my life. I get good grades. I go to my job and I work hard and I don't fuck anything in pants or in a pretty dress. I fuck because I like it and I do stop -- eventually," she giggled. The first night they fucked, they had sex five times and only stopped because Ben finally ran out of steam. The 22-year old university student had met his match in the beautiful young Jasmine.

His gorgeous wife did not have a double standard. If she was going to have multiple partners, Ben was accorded the same right. She did have one little peccadillo in that regard, she wanted to approve anyone that Ben slept with. She didn't want him sleeping with just any old skank. Jasmine knew after their first date that she was crazy about him and she wanted him to have quality sex. She had plenty of girlfriends that would love to fuck a hot stud like Ben, a guy who made good money, looked great in a suit, drove a nice car and fucked like a dream. Ben found himself swimming in pussy, yet Jasmine still remained at the top of the very large pile. They clicked in bed and he knew he had to have her under whatever terms she needed to make. Their engagement came after a three-way with an incredible redhead named Holly that they still fucked all these years later. Holly and her girlfriend maintained that Ben was still the only man that could make both of them cum. Ben had also fucked their daughter just last year.

Holly laughed when Ben asked Jasmine to marry him. "If you don't babe, I will," Holly giggled as she urged Jasmine to accept the proffered ring. "This guy is special, how many guys would let you fuck around the way you do and still keep coming back?"

Jasmine didn't really need to be told what she already knew in her heart. She slipped the ring on her finger and they hugged. Then, she and Holly made sweet love while Ben showered and got dressed. Then, Jasmine and Holly showered together. Jasmine was unable to resist the temptation to make her redheaded lover cum again under the warm spray. After that, Ben took his new fiancé and their lover out for pizza. Once they were finished their meal, Ben took them both back to Holly's place and they fucked again for another four hours.

The young couple acted like any engaged couple, save for the fact they fucked almost around the clock. Ben was glad that he was possessed of an eidetic memory and almost never forgot anything he read or saw in the classroom. He spent so much time having sex with Jasmine and their gorgeous friends that he didn't have as much time for studying as he should have. When he wasn't having sex, Ben did the work. He passed the bar on his first try and was on the fast track to a partnership in his first five years.

Of course, it didn't hurt that he had a beautiful and exotic wife, with her café-au-lait skin and almond eyes. Jasmine mesmerized everyone she encountered and seemed to captivate men and women alike. Even those people that she didn't sleep with wanted to sleep with her. Once you met Jasmine, you never forgot her. Ben was under no illusions that his unique young bride was partially responsible for his success. She was also passionate in her own life; her drive did not merely extend to sex. She worked hard at her job with the newspaper and she made an incredible home for Ben and for Tiffany. When Donald was born a year later, it seemed as if Jasmine barely slowed down. Only because she was under doctor's orders to take it easy did Jasmine cease running around 24-7 after she became pregnant with Ali. Ben decided that he had better make sure they didn't have any more children because Jasmine was near-obsessed with having her life on her own terms.

Ben and Jasmine joined a swinging community and became part of "the lifestyle". For the young attorney, it proved to be a life saver. He knew that he could not give Jasmine all the sex that she needed and become the success he would need to be to provide for her and for his growing family. The friends in their community would take care of her without poaching on his territory. In turn, they also knew of several sexy women who would help Jasmine take the edge off. Jasmine's desires for sexy girls was almost as large as her husband's. Ah, who was Ben kidding? As he reflected on the past, he knew that it outweighed his by a long shot. The first babysitter they hired for little Tiffany was a stunning young blonde by the name of Alison. Leggy and perky, with a set of tits that threatened to burst free from her tight sweater, Ben knew his wife fancied the younger girl. Ben and Jasmine had a lovely evening out at a nice restaurant. Once they were home, Alison thought her services were no longer required. It was a bit earlier than she had expected and she thought she'd make it home early.

She was wrong.

Jasmine introduced Alison to her first experience at lesbian loving. She was between the girl's legs, giving it all she had and making the eighteen-year old squeal with pleasure. Alison's tiny fists were thumping on the bed as Jasmine pleasured her sweet pussy. She saw Ben's huge, wonderful cock and nodded, she wanted the handsome man to be her first fuck.

Alison didn't make it home until nearly 4 AM and she more than earned her "babysitting money" that evening. She sat for Ben and Jasmine nearly every week and every time, it ended with as much fucking as she could endure. She learned to love it all and became a close family friend. In fact, Jasmine named her third child after their favorite playmate and Alison was Ali's godmother.

As his daughter worked her mouth around her father's cock, Ben knew that eventually, the two Ali's would meet up in bed. He shivered as that image flitted through his mind. He knew that he was likely going to go to hell for all this perversity, but it had never been his intention to become the man he was. Jasmine had just tugged at his shirt and he had gone along, albeit willingly. No man could have resisted her allure. She was a demoness straight from hell and Jasmine had stolen his soul from their very first encounter.

They became a very successful couple and threw the most popular dinner parties in town. Jasmine would wear something elegant and classy, mingling with the hoi polloi and delighting all of them. No one would have suspected that scarcely 20 minutes after the party ended, Jasmine would be wearing the slinky lingerie that had been hidden under her dress, on her knees sucking the cock of one of their "selected" guests while his wife, mistress or girlfriend sucked Jasmine's cunt. Or perhaps, it was being filled it with a giant dildo while Jasmine made love to one of their newcomers. Jasmine never tired of the vast array of lovers that passed through their doors. Yet, despite it all, they were a well-respected couple in the community, known for being generous and doing good works. Why shouldn't they be? Just because someone was a succubus from the very bowels of hell didn't mean she couldn't be a good person, Ben had once joked to Alison. Their young friend had giggled and resumed sucking his dick while Jasmine licked her pussy and asshole. Even after all of these years, gorgeous Alison remained one of their favorite playmates. Ben thought perhaps she was the one lover they had that was closest to his wife in terms of her sexuality.

The happy couple prospered and their children excelled in school and socially. They were all beautiful and had lots of friends. One afternoon, Jasmine was watching Tiffany swimming in their pool, enjoying the company of her friends, mostly girls. Jasmine was grateful for that, because at 14, Tiffany had the body of a nineteen year old Swedish supermodel and her bikini didn't cover much of it.

Ben came from behind his wife and gave her a hug. Her bikini was pretty skimpy for a woman in her early 30's, although she looked as hot as some of Tiffany's friends. He too, was watching his blonde daughter. He often teased his wife that she must have let one of their friends fuck her bareback, because Tiffany was blonde and tall, while his wife was mid-sized, dark and exotic. Ben was a brunette and there were no blondes in his immediate family. Of course, he was only teasing. No man but he had ever fucked his beloved Jasmine without protection. Only in the eyes could you catch their daughter's resemblance to her mom. Once you saw those eyes, you never forgot them.

"She's going to need watching, that one," Jasmine turned to her husband, her face more serious than normal. "I mean it Ben; she's going to be like me at that age."

"Oh babe, come on," Ben groaned. "How can you tell at this stage in life?"

"I've seen her with her friends, she's flirty even when she doesn't know she's doing it," Jasmine sighed. "It's not just the boys, the girls too. She's going to be sex-crazed, just like I was."

"You're sure?"

Jasmine nodded. "My mother could tell with me, too. It's in our gene pool. Poor daddy, he loved mom, but he could never satisfy her urges. She cheated on him, left, right and center. She was discreet, but I think he knew. Mom had a lot of lovers, men and women."

Ben was shocked, this was the first time he had learned this secret about his mother-in-law. "How do you know all of this, babe?"

"Did you hear me just telling you that several of my mother's lovers were women?" Jasmine asked. Ben nodded. "I happened to be one of them."

Ben didn't think anything about his wife could ever shock him. He had just been proven wrong. "Holy shit babe, when did this happen?"

"It started a little before I met you," she said candidly. "It was my first experience with woman sex and I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. Mother was wonderful and I knew right away I wanted to find more women as sexual partners."

Ben couldn't believe it and he was dealing with conflicting emotions. One was the taboo of incest; the other was the thought of his still-gorgeous mother-in-law and Jasmine in bed together. "Wow," he said to her. "When did it stop?"

"It hasn't."

Ben was staggered by that revelation. For almost the entirety of their marriage, he had been led to believe she had never kept a secret from him. Now he knew that she had, and that secret was a biggie.

"Does it bother you?" Jasmine asked. It was the only reason she had never told him, for fear of his reaction. Her husband was the most giving and broad-minded man she had ever known, but everyone had his or her limits. Had Ben finally reached his?

"No," Ben finally said after giving it some thought. "I know it should, but truth be told, I think it's sexy. Let's just keep this between us for now."

"Agreed," Jasmine smiled. She threw her arms around her husband and hugged him tight. "Although I think you should know my mother has always wanted to fuck you. I now know that I can make that happen."

"Doesn't her cheating on your dad bother you?"

She shook her head. "Daddy gets all he needs. Hell, if daddy would lighten up, I'd fuck him. In fact, I've been mulling this over in my head. We've already kept a pretty tight leash on the girls. They're very smart about sex. I think you should be the first one to fuck Tiffany, when she's of age, of course."

"Okay, time out here," Ben said to his wife. "Your having sex with your mother is one thing, but me fucking Tiffany is a whole other kettle of fish. Besides, what's to keep her from finding another guy to screw in the meantime?"

"Haven't you noticed the way your daughter looks at you?" Jasmine laughed. "She's always watching her daddy, she makes goo-goo eyes at you and you're completely oblivious to it. Your daughter has a daddy complex, so if we offer you up on a silver platter, she'll go for it in a heartbeat. If you make that offer, Tiffany will wait for you -- guaranteed."

Ben had heard many incredible things during his marriage to Jasmine, but this seemed the most ludicrous yet. He would never be able to go through with it, not in a million years. Maybe if she wasn't his daughter, she sure was a stunning little honey. It didn't really matter, because he believed Jasmine was wrong this one time. "Okay," he told Jasmine when he could finally breathe. "Call her in; we might as well talk to her about it while we're prepared." Jasmine opened the sliding glass doors and called their oldest inside the house.

"What is it, mommy?" Jasmine smiled as she toweled herself dry. Ben could scarcely believe that she was only fourteen because he didn't remember any fourteen year olds who looked like his eldest child when he was her age.

"Let's go in the den sweetie, your father and I want to talk with you and we don't want any of your friends overhearing us," Jasmine said. She took her daughter's hand and led her to the den, followed by Ben. He still wasn't 100% convinced that he should go through with this.

"Your father and I want to talk to you about sex," Jasmine told her daughter with conviction in her voice.

"Oh Christ, the talk," Jasmine groaned. "I know about sex mother, we've learned about it in school." She looked at both of her parents and she smiled. "I'm also not totally oblivious to what goes on around here when we kids aren't around."

Jasmine shot Ben a look. She had long believed Tiffany knew the score. "You're not sexually active, are you baby?"

"No mom, and I'm not a baby!" Tiffany defended herself. "I know what guys -- and some girls -- can be like. I don't plan to become sexually active for some time yet. Is that it?"

"No," Ben said as he finally found the inner courage to chime in. "Your mother has an -- an idea. We don't allow you to date until you're 16, you know that. We'd prefer you not become sexually active until you're 18 and can make informed choices. So, we're prepared to make you a deal." He sucked in a lungful of air. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but if you're prepared to wait, I am prepared to have the great honor of being your first fuck."

Tiffany jumped out of her chair and threw her arms around her father. "Deal!" She shouted.

His family had shocked him yet again. "D-don't you want time to think about it?"

"Nuh-uh," Tiffany grinned as Jasmine shot her husband an "I told you so" look. "I've had fantasies about your being my first, but I never, EVER dreamed that they could really happen. Mom, you're cool with this, really?"

"It was your mother's idea," Ben told Tiffany. "I didn't think ..."

"What, that I'd go for it?" Tiffany giggled. "Daddy, I've had a thing for you for a while. I have a daddy complex, I like older guys. I'm sometimes naughty and flirt with a few of my teachers. Don't you notice the way I look at you, mom says I practically make goo-goo eyes at you," Tiffany told him.

Ben had to sit down. "I just thought it was a normal daughter thing. Holeee shit."

"Too bad daddy, you can't back out now," Tiffany chirped happily. "Wow, only 3 ½ more years to go and I get to fuck my daddy. It will be a long time to wait, but I know you're going to be worth it."

"How do you know?" Ben asked in disbelief at all that had happened.

"Like I said daddy, I'm not entirely oblivious to what goes on around here," she told him. "I know that you and mommy are what people call swingers." She looked over at her mother. "And you're not exactly quiet."

"You're sure about this?" Ben asked his blonde daughter. He hoped and prayed now that she would give him the right answer.

"Oh daddy, surer than anything!" She said and laughed and hugged him again. "Whee, what a great birthday that's going to be! I probably won't even want any presents."

"That'll save us some money," Jasmine joked as her daughter hugged her too.

"Mommy, can I ask a special favor from you too, when I turn eighteen?" Tiffany said in a soft tone.

Jasmine nodded. Now it was she who was hoping and praying for the right question.

"Mommy, I've known for a long time that I'm attracted to girls, too. I'm bi. I've kissed a few girls, but mommy, after daddy is my first lover, could I ask you to my second?" Tiffany said, biting her bottom lip and shuffling her feet. Once again, Ben's girls had blown his ever-loving mind!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Totally Insatiable

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds