• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Bionic Cock Ch. 09.1

My Bionic Cock Ch. 09.1

123

Hi - I'm back!

I'm Mike -- 6'2" -- 170 pounds -- 18 year old last summer. Light brown hair, blue eyes, moustache. I'm a fitness instructor, so I have to look and act the part. Once a loner, now a sex magnet, it seems! Lost half my little willie when I was 6 and had a donor organ grafted in place of mine last year. It's complete with a micro-computer in a sack to resemble a testicle and there are multiple electrodes from it to various parts of my genitals. Hence a bionic cock -- complete with remote control!

Mum is adorable. Angela -- Angie usually or Angel, as my dad calls her. She's 37 this year. 'Come-to-bed' eyes, 36D tits with nipples to die for, lovely hips, curvy bum and long slim legs. Had me at 19 but my sister was born when mum was only 16.

Dad -- Dave -- very much the same build as me -- same hair, eyes and moustache too. Very fit through healthy living and eating. GSOH as the adverts say. He's a Sales Director and away from home too much.

Sis -- Sharon -- very edible!! Busty like mum but slimmer. Blue eyes like dad and me. 5'6" with never-ending legs. Three years older than me. Graphic designer by trade. Own home and car -- very good catch for someone one day.

It was only going to be a simple birthday party and mum had considered saving her celebration for her 40th birthday in a few years time -- but then, once she'd started the ball rolling, she decided that she might just as well get on with it and have a good time. Perhaps the fact that dad would be with us helped sway her -- she obviously wanted him to be with her for her birthday -- and her daughter was also with us this year as she was having work done at her place. So it meant that the whole family was 'at home' this year -- what better excuse for a good party.

However, mum was intending to be sensible and not invite all and sundry. It always seems that once you gather enough far-flung relatives and friends together then someone will always spoil things by getting totally pissed or by starting a fight, or both. So, better to stick to family and firm friends, she thought.

The real problem was, in mum's mind; would it matter if Paul, my computer expert, didn't have a 'partner' -- if he was the odd man out, so to speak. But then she reasoned that since he was coming in a dual role -- as a friend and as my computer specialist, he'd count twice! So that was that.

Sandy and Clive had decided that they weren't going to get hitched this year -- that they'd leave it for now, so they were very happy to accept the invite.

And mum had persuaded her sister Carol to stay with us for a few days, along with her son Carl, although no-one yet knew where they'd sleep. We've got some blow-up mattresses and a fold-up bed, so they'd manage somehow.....

Carol had been divorced for some years now and she and Carl lived together in peace -- Carol busy with a home industry making and selling specialist cakes and Carl, who'd finished school and then gone to work, was a graphic designer.

Only nine people, but that's quite a crowd in a normal house like ours, especially as the party was anticipated to extend even into a two day event, it was thought. Stamina would tell -- although those who partook heavily of dad's wine would likely as not soon run out of steam!

At least the weather for the next few days was forecast to be pretty reasonable -- mainly sunny with a high of 26C but a chance of thunderstorms in the late afternoons. Oh well, we'd be partying indoors by then, we all reckoned.

For the week beforehand, mum was a blur of action and I have to say that we were all very impressed as she did her own decorations, although dad did order in some lovely flower arrangements which made mum glow with happiness. The front door seemed to be forever opening to delivery men -- although mum kept everything to herself and wouldn't let any of us get involved. Having said that, she was forever ordering us to move furniture, remove ornaments, clean and polish everything, set up a selection of CDs, load up the booze cupboard, etc, etc.

A day before the party and everything seemed to be under control. Breakfast had been consumed and the house was awakening. Mum's sister and her son were due later on and all the food, booze and decorations had been supplied, checked or fitted up and an air of calm was all around, except when mum zoomed through -- throwing orders left and right -- so I'd tried to make myself small in an alcove off the lounge.

'A good time's going to be had by all', I mused as I relaxed with a cuppa in my quiet corner -- and then something clicked -- 'Oh god -- where did I hear that before?'

I had to think back -- 'Oh shit, dad said that.....about ME! "You're going to be the original good time that was had by all," he'd said. Oh fuckin' hell, this party is also about my cock -- not just mum's birthday!'

'Shit -- no wanking today then -- better keep well topped up!' I thought to myself as I began to wonder how I'd achieve that.

Needless to say, thinking about sex of any kind made me begin to feel a bit horny and as I sat there in my peaceful corner, I gently stroked my hand over my now slightly aroused penis and remembered some of the fantastic sex I'd had recently with my family and with Paul.

'Could do with one right now actually,' I thought as my stroking became a bit more active and my penis stiffened further. I could now feel the shape of my helmet under my fingers and I tried to tease my foreskin back. But with my cock inside my trousers it wasn't at all easy, although pushing forward with my hips did seem to help make it slide back a bit and it wasn't long before I was getting well into it.

I'd slumped right down in my chair with my hand over my groin, when I spotted, out of the corner of my eye, some movement and a moment later a nubile-looking female creature bounced over me and landed with a flurry of skirts right on top of my hand and my penis. Because I was slumped down, Sharon had been able to land on my thighs, facing me.

"Uuuuuuufff!" I grunted, as she blew the air out of me, "Get off, you fucking idiot!"

"Up yours too!" said my sister Sharon, making no effort to move. Instead she now leaned forward and kissed me. Socially, I returned her kisses and we made out for a little while as we showed that we still loved each other.

I moved my hand out from under her, finding as I did so, that her knickers felt decidedly damp. Sharon squirmed on me as my hand moved across her lower body.

"Hello bruv. What you up to then?" she asked, looking down at the bulge that my still excited penis was making.

"Nothing," I said, "just sitting here thinking about the party."

"Likely story!" she replied, "You were playing with yourself, weren't you?"

"Oh shut up -- I'm not sex mad like you!" I said.

"Hah -- ME sex mad and you're not? You who fucked mum, dad, Paul and me.....and you're not sex mad?"

"Can't help it," I said, more or less admitting to the fact, "when you get a new sex toy, don't you always want to play with it?" I was referring to the fact that my grafted-on 'new' penis had only fairly recently become fully activated. For much of my youth I'd been 'incomplete' -- now, thanks to Paul's brilliant computer, my penis could perform even better than I could have hoped for.

Sharon just grinned and squirmed around on top of me, rubbing her nether region against mine.

"Yes -- definitely and completely true!" she said, "and you've become my new toy, you and your lovely computer controlled monster!"

Her squirming intensified, making my cock harder against the lower part of her pussy.

"Oooooooh yes, something's happening! That feels good down there," said Sharon with her hand on my erection, "fancy a bit of afternoon delight?"

"Can't," I said, "I was thinking back to what dad said, that the party's partially about my cock as well as mum's birthday, so I'm not going to wank or fuck until then, 'cos it sounds as if I'll be rather busy."

"You what?" said Sharon, raising her eyebrows, "you're joking! You couldn't do without at least a wank for hours, never mind a day! Come on -- I need something and you're sitting here with nothing better to do....so come on, just a quickie."

As she spoke, her hands moved to her groin and she pulled her knickers aside, revealing her lovely trim naked pussy, which was already drooling with excitement. She spread her lips apart and slid one moistened finger up and down between them. The scent of her excited pussy wafted to my nose and my cock throbbed hard under her.

"Let me get him out," she said as she started to try to undo my trousers.

"No -- no! I've promised myself," I said as I tried to pull her hands away, but she was determined....

"Oh please, please, I want him, I want him in me," she said as her fingers tried harder.

"No Sharon," I pleaded, "You'll get plenty at the party."

I managed to pull her hands away -- but then Sharon changed her target.....she spotted my remote control that I'd placed on the table by the chair. She reached out and picked it up.

"Oh no, no!" I said, but it was in vain as Sharon began pressing buttons.

"Mikey, I've pressed the up on the D-pad and I've pressed for more spunk -- and if you don't let me fuck you then I'll press and hold down the sensitivity button and you'll come and fill your pants with spunk!" she said and I felt various tingles pervade my lower region.

My penis began to stretch out and I was forced to take him in my hand to straighten him out before he became bent out of shape.

"Don't Sharon, that's not fair," I groaned while she held the remote away from me.

"Come on Mikey," she said, bringing her hands back to her steaming pussy, "Come and put him in here. I'm getting all wet and slippery waiting for you."

And she was; her opening was glistening with her sticky slippery smooth sexual liquids that even as I looked, started to trickle down her crack -- and would soon start to pool on my trousers.

"Get off me," I said and Sharon stood up, allowing me to do so too. But as I did, her hand neatly grasped my zipper, ran it down and slid inside.....and very quickly found and grasped my somewhat extended erection.

"Oh fuck, he feels good!" she said, squirming around on my lap.

Inside my trousers she started to fondle me, slowly moving her hand up and down my shaft. She's got a lovely touch and I couldn't help but push my cock against her moving hand. I was sold!

She leaned forward and kissed me again.

"Come on lover, let me have him, please.....or else!"

Despite our recent family fuck-fest, I was still basically shy and I didn't particularly want to be here in the lounge with my cock sticking out for all to see.

"Not here," I said, weakening somewhat.

"Come to my room then," Sharon said, still trying to pull my cock out.

"Let go and I will then," I said, giving in completely and Sharon withdrew her hand and left me to do my zip up again. Once I'd done that she took my hand and pulled me with her down the hall and into her bedroom. And there, she shut the door, did a quick pirouette and began to remove her clothes -- her skirt, blouse and bra all being cast off around her, just like a stripper. Soon she stood there in just her brief knickers, and looked at me, still fully clad.

"Come on Mikey," she said as she pressed a button on the remote that she'd brought with her, "here's some more stimulation and you'll get more if you don't get your clothes off right now!"

Not wishing to find myself with my pants full of cum, I stripped myself of my t-shirt, shoes and socks and then undid my trousers and stepped out of them. My computer-enlarged penis stretched out of the top of my pants -- some two or three inches were visible, much to Sharon's obvious approval.

I slid my pants down, my no-sex resolve now in tatters; and my energetic erection now waved before me, gently nodding and jerking at Sharon.

She in turn was now naked too and was spreadeagled across her bed, her sexy slippery sizzling slot now beckoning me to fill her and since I've never been able to turn down a good offer I moved onto the bed and lowered myself between her legs.

Sharon's face was glowing with excitement and need....

"Ooooh yes Mikey, yes, yes, please, suck me!" she groaned, her hips thrusting up at me, making her pussy lips splay apart.

Wasting no time, I lowered my mouth straight onto her clit and Sharon jerked violently, almost dislodging me.

"Oooh fuck, fuck, yessssss, you bastard!" she hissed, "just there, yesssss, more, more!"

I sucked hard on her clit before moving down her slippery lips, using my tongue to lick up her delicious fluids as I went and soon I realised that Sharon was more than ready to be fucked. I swiftly left her vagina and began to kiss up her body, quickly reaching her nipples where I clamped my mouth on each one in turn.

Sharon began squirming as I worked on her and as my cock moved around above her welcoming pussy, it wasn't long before our efforts lined up his head and her hole, all without our hands.

I pushed inwards, feeling her slipperiness allowing my penis to slide smoothly and deeply inside her and soon I was embedded to the limit in her wonderfully designed vagina.

She had fingers of muscles that caressed and squeezed my cock. She had waves of muscles that began moving up and down my shaft, ready to milk me of my semen and she had another quivering set of muscles that simply made love to my cock.

All of which was soon becoming too much for me to receive passively and I pretty well had no option but to move in and out of her, faster and faster, harder and harder.

Soon we were both panting and thrusting our bodies together; the smell of sex was filling the air and the slapping of our bodies coming together was echoing through my head, driving me towards my orgasm.

"Ok to come soon?" I asked, as Sharon continued to writhe beneath me.

"Yeah, yeah -- oooooh yeah....I said a quickie!" said Sharon, breathing heavily as she also approached her climax, "I was so ready that all I needed was your cock and your cum. Didn't need the rest but I'm getting it!"

"You're a hot fuck," I said, still driving my cock into her depth, "no chance of holding out for long with you!"

"Come on then -- come for me!" Sharon cried, "I'm ready when you are! I'm nearly there -- think I'm going to spurt too -- feels so good."

"Here we go then," I said, making a few final thrusts, "Any moment now -- oh yesssss -- coming -- coming! Uuuugh! Uuuuuugh! Yeahhhhh! Filling you!"

"Feel it! Can feel it up me!" said Sharon as she rubbed her hand over her clit between us, "Lift up a bit."

As I did so, she rapidly stropped her fingers over her clit and a stream of her girlie cum juice fountained up, splashing onto my front and back onto her body.

"Oh my goddddd -- oh that's so good! Just coming all the time!" she said, her fingers working hard; her hips shaking and quivering; her vagina stripping me of my sperm, "Oh, I'm off again!"

And she was -- her whole body became her orgasm -- every part of her quivered, shook and vibrated for long minutes before everything slowly subsided and relaxed. But eventually only her rather rapid breathing -- and mine -- remained, apart from the delicious after-feelings after a good quick fuck.

I lifted myself off her and as my penis pulled slowly from her hole, a positive flood of spunk and her juices flowed from her well-stretched vagina. Sharon put her hand over her hole as she searched around for a towel or tissue.

"Wow!" she said, "That was really, really just what I needed. Thank you lover boy!" she said.

"Thank you too, I guess," I said, "But I wanted to keep that load for the party!"

"You're worried that you won't be able to make enough cum for the party then?" Sharon asked and I sort of nodded, because that was indeed why I'd intended to lay off wanking until the party.

"You're joking!! Don't worry about that, Mikey. I'm sure that Paul will be able to tweak your computer if you run out, in fact I'll make sure to have a word with him."

"Hmmmph," I mumbled, "Bet you have more than just a word with him!"

"Dunno yet," said Sharon, "all I know is that I'll be ready to take on all comers or all cummers!"

"Told you that you were sex mad," I said as I started to get dressed again.

She just stuck her tongue out while she lounged, still naked on her bed as I finished dressing.

'Oh well, she may be sex mad', I thought as blew her a kiss and shut her door behind me, 'but at least she's a damn good fuck!'

I'd recovered somewhat and had managed to have a rest and another cuppa when mum found me. I was actually in my room relaxing on my bed watching some porn on my laptop when mum opened my door and charged in. I say 'charged' because she was obviously still fully wound up about the party and was motoring everywhere at high speed.....

"MuuUuum!" I said, as I quickly minimised the video and tried to look innocent as I tried to surf a blank screen and find something to look at instead.

"Mikey, just checking -- that's all," said mum, her eyes casting all around, "What you doing, anyway?"

"Browsing" I said innocently, forgetting that my cock was still well aroused by the video.

"Browsing, my arse!" she retorted, "watching porn more likely!"

Thank heavens that mum and I were lovers or I'd have been incredibly embarrassed by the conversation.

"Shit, mum -- can't I do anything on my own?" I asked, now trying to move my erection into a less obvious position.

"Caught you!" said mum, "thought I might.....! How's things? All primed and ready for the party?"

Well, they were, until my sister had found me!

"Dunno, mum," I said, "Hope so. How are things coming on -- getting everything sorted?"

"I'm fine, love," she replied, "It's all under control now; all I need to know is whether or not my star is fit and ready too."

She moved towards me and sat on the bed. My cock immediately lurched up a notch as it registered her presence. She looked me over, her eyes eventually locking onto my groin.

"Hmmmm -- he wants to start the party early by the look of him," she said, "All primed and horny are we?"

"Think so," I replied, "dad implied that I'd be the main attraction, so I'm trying to save my cock and my sperm for the day."

"No, darling boy -- what you need is more action, otherwise it'll all dry up!" said mum as she started to move her hand up and down my now obvious erection.

"No I don't!" I cried, "I want to be relaxed and fully loaded -- not fucked out and empty!"

"I don't want you relaxed -- I want you up and ready," mum said, now pulling my shorts down, "And it looks as if you're already fit to party!"

"Oh fuck, mum," I cried again, as she removed my pants, "Just let me recover!"

Wrong!

"Recover from what?" said mum grasping my cock and looking at it carefully. He immediately perked up and began to take an interest. A few strokes of her hand and he was hard and ready again and a small dribble of left-over post-cum fluid ran from the tip.

"You've just had a fuck!" she said with a laugh, "Not long ago, wasn't it? So, are you saving it or are you practicing?"

"Oh mum -- blame Sharon.....she came onto me and we had a super quickie -- but I didn't want too, really. I did want to save myself for your party," I said, "I want it to be everything you've always wanted."

"Just having all my family and friends around will be what I want," said mum, "and, so far as the sex goes, if anyone can't perform instantly then they'll just have to join the queue -- there'll be plenty of cummers! I hope!!"

Mum stood up, quickly dropped her shorts and knickers and climbed onto the bed to straddle me.

"Just wanna check that it's working well," she said, as she pulled my cock towards her welcoming gash.

"Oh no, mum, I'm trying to save it," I cried in vain as mum sank my erect penis into her already wet and slippery hole.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Bionic Cock Ch. 09.1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds