• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love Letters

Love Letters

Love letters

1

August 1, 2010

My dear Jay,

I love you.

Ever since you left for Dubai, I am living in vacuum. Yes, your elder brother Jagdishbhai and his wife Jagrutiben are taking good care of me. Both of them treat me like their own daughter.

But can they replace you? I have lost appetite for food. I have lost my sleep. When will you come back my dear hubby?

Was this job so important that you left me alone just after fifteen days of our marriage?

Love you,

Your darling wife,

Meenakshi.

NB: By the way, what should I do when I miss you badly in the middle of the night?

2.

August 15, 2010

Dear Jay,

The whole country is celebrating Independence Day except me. I am not independent. I can't live without you!

The news isn't good. Your sister-in-law has been admitted to hospital. She is suffering from some kind of cancer.

I can't look at your elder brother's face. He is in so much pain! Just call and talk to him.

Your wife,

Meenakshi.

NB: I am using my own fingers as per your suggestion. Well, it's working fine. How I wish those fingers were of someone else!

3.

October 15, 2010

Dear Jay,

Its pity you couldn't come to attend final rites of your sister-in-law. Good that you didn't come. You couldn't have watched your elder brother's face. He cried and cried!

He was still crying even when all relatives had left. I couldn't see him in pain any more. I rushed to him and hugged him tightly. He cried more hiding his face in my breasts!

He cried like a baby rubbing his head in between my breasts. I don't know whether I undid my blouse or it opened on its own. I vaguely remember that I thrust my breast in to his mouth. He sucked my breasts for hours. I cuddled him as if he was a baby. Was it motherly love? Or was it something more than that? I don't know. What I know is that he was at peace at last. It is really strange but I too found my peace.

I don't know when he fell in to sleep. I had lost sense of time since I had a male body in my arms for the first time after you left.

Your wife Meenakshi,

NB: I should be honest with you. I like his touch.

4.

December 2, 2010

I have received your letter written in red ink. I understand you have disliked the way I tried to console your elder brother.

My dear husband, I beg your apologies. I shall maintain distance from him.

But you have to see him to believe that he is a depressed man. He has lost his life partner of twenty years!

Yes, I shall control my emotions. I shall not go near him since you don't like it.

Your darling,

Meenakshi.

NB: It's very difficult to control my fantasies, but believe me, I am trying very hard.

5.

January 16, 2011

Dear Jay,

There are some good news and some bad news.

Good news is that your brother has started going to office.

Bad news is that he returns very late and that too in bad shape. He has been drinking heavily.

Call and talk to him some good things, okay?

Yes, of course I am controlling my emotions. Otherwise I would have suggested him to drink at home and save money.

Love you,

Yours Meenakshi.

NB: I am fad up of using my own fingers.

6.

February 17, 2011

Dear Jay,

I am proud of you. Jay, you are a reasonable and understanding man. As per your suggestion, I had a word with Jagdishbhai. I told him that I have no issues if he drinks at home.

You know what did he said? He said, 'Look Meenakshi, I like to drink when it is served by a woman!'

Sincearly, I was surprised with his response. Still I managed to hold my nerves. I asked him to wait for just ten minutes.

He was stunned to see me after fifteen minutes when I entered in living room with tray of drinks. Even you would have clapped my entry.

He said, 'Meenakshi, now I don't need to drink.'

It was my turn to get surprised. 'Why? What's wrong?'

He said, 'I have got solid kick after looking at you!'

Yes, I had changed. I did my hair differently like a model on a ramp. I replaced my rubber sole sleepers with high hill sandals. I changed in to black see-through sari and very low cut blouse.

He was too happy to be served drinks by me. Like a gentleman, he offered a drink to me. Like a cultured woman, I refused very politely.

He said that I resemble Hindi Film's popular leading lady Priyanka Chopra. Isn't he a nice man?

He was very pleased with my service. He tipped me a thousand rupee note! That too in a style! He slipped that currency note in to my blouse and his fingers touched my bare breast!

Your loving wife,

Meenakshi.

NB: To be honest, I was thrilled. That night I slept fantasizing about your brother. Actually, I couldn't sleep at all. Whole night I lay awake, dreaming about having sex with Jagdishbhai,

7.

March 20, 2011

Dear Jay,

I understand you didn't approve my serving drinks to Jagdishbhai. To tell you the truth, he likes my style and service very much. He has vowed never to drink any where but home. He returns home at dotted hour and behaves like a gentleman. He is a gentleman.

Actually, he is a MAN.

You may not believe how horny I become when I see him naked. I often watch him changing or taking bath. Not that he is wandering naked in home. He never ever forgets to close the doors while changing or taking bath like the way I forget very often nowadays. I have managed to cut secret holes in the walls. I enjoy watching him naked.

Once I saw him masturbating. OH MY GOD! What a lovely cock he has!

I rushed back to my bed room and began finger fucking.

Yes, my dear hubby, I am controlling my emotions. Otherwise I would have rushed and grabbed his swollen cock and sucked for hours!

OH MY GOD! WHAT A COCK! WHAT A COCK!

How desperately I wish to take it in my pussy!

Your darling wife,

Meenakshi.

NB: Please courier me a vibrator whose batteries can run for one hour or more nonstop.

8.

April 2, 2011

My dear Jay,

Thanks for sending me the vibrator. It works perfectly. It is very useful for a sex deprived woman like me.

Well, I understand you are not happy with me. You said you are unable to concentrate on your job. Dear Jay, kindly learn to have better control on your emotions. Mind well, I am just fantasizing about having sex with your brother. I am not sleeping with him. Do you understand?

To tell you about developments, yes, we are becoming good friends. We often play cards. I end up winning lot of money. He seems to be happy with loosing it.

We also play chess some time. Of course, I couldn't win a single game so far.

This week end we played table tennis. We placed the dining table in the middle of the living room. It was very uncomfortable to play as I was wearing sari. So the other day he brought me pair of shorts and T-shirts. Though he is a good player he looses repeatedly. I asked him the reason. He confessed that he can't concentrate as he keeps watching my naked thighs and dancing breasts. Funny, isn't it?

Men are men.

Your faithful wife,

Meenakshi.

NB: by the way, we have started addressing each other by nicknames. He calls me 'Minti' and I call him 'Jaggi'.

9.

April 12, 2011

Dear Jay,

You forgot and Jaggi remembered. Yesterday was my birthday. You didn't call me to wish and he wished me early in the morning. Actually, he prepared a bed-tea for me and brought it to my bed room. He announced loudly: 'Tea!' He wished me good morning as he tapped my shoulder. When I opened my eyes he wished me happy birthday.

I was overjoyed with emotions. I forgot that I was just in a small slip exposing my almost whole body naked. I threw my arms around his neck and said, 'Thank you very much sweet Jaggi!'

He hugged me and kissed my cheeks. I hurriedly covered my half naked body with a bed sheet.

We had tea on our bed. He promised to give me a grand treat on coming Sunday.

Jaggi is such a nice man! So caring and so loving!

Your sweet wife,

Meenakshi.

NB: countdown has begun. I am so excited! Sunday, please come fast!

10.

April 16, 2011.

Dearest Jay,

Jaggi gave me a wonderful treat yesterday. Since than I am not what I was.

He ordered food from a reputed hotel for lunch. After delicious lunch he then took me to a movie in the afternoon. Newspaper reports say that it's a hit movie but I didn't understand a bit. All my attention was on the person sitting on my left in the cinema hall.

Jaggi held my hand from the beginning. He would kiss my hand and my fingers now and then.

Science says that there has to be a reaction for an action. I held his hand and placed it on my naval.

Jaggi is so unpredictable! I wanted his hand to move downward but he moved his hand upward and cupped my breasts! Obstructions of blouse and bra didn't deprive me of his magic touch. I unhooked top two buttons of my blouse and prompted his hand to enter in to prohibited area. He grabbed my breast and fondled for some time. OH MY GOD! I was in heaven!

Cinema manager is a pakka idiot. He bombed intermission on me so soon!

As the houses light were on I had to mind my dress. Jaggi took me out and offered refreshment. I said no. he asked me whether I would like to have some cold drink. I said no. He asked me whether I want hot drink. I said no. He asked me very politely, 'My dear Minti, what will you have then?'

'I don't know.' I said, 'Jaggi, I want something which is hard as well as soft, something which is hot and also cold.'

He smiled and said, 'Dear Minti, no such thing is available here!'

'Jaggi, my dearest,' I placed my hands on his waist and said, 'I know where it's available. Will you take me there?'

'Sure Minti,' he placed touched my elbows. 'Just name the place and you shall be there.'

'Take me home, my dear.' I said.

We left the movie halfway and returned home.

I couldn't wait to close the door. I hugged him tightly. He closed the door using his feet and kissed me on my lips.

What a passionate kiss it was! I turned in to a bird. I began flying in the sky.

'Minti darling,' he asked me, 'care for a drink?' I buried my face in his chest. He lifted me from waist and made me sit on a bar counter. He prepared one drink of scotch on the rocks. We sipped from the same glass.

I let my sari drop on the carpet below. I unbuttoned my blouse. He moved his finger on the outline of my brassier very gently. I placed my hand around his neck and pulled him close. He kissed me and began fondling my breast at the same time.

I became topless and poured some whisky on my breasts and he licked it.

What a joy!

I inserted my hand in his shirt and felt his chest. Like a gentleman, he cooperated and removed his shirt. I squeezed his nipples. I pushed him on sofa and lied in his lap. I began sucking his nipple. He pulled out my petticoat and panty. He turned me on my stomach. He played with my buttocks. He inserted his finger in to my pussy from behind.

OH MY GOD!

I pulled his trouser down. His cock was showing his presence under his boxers. I grabbed his cock even before Jaggi removed his boxer. I began kissing his swollen cock rapidly.

I lie down on carpet below. I widened my legs folded from knees. I kept finger fucking myself till he positioned himself between my legs.

Jaggi is a real gentleman! He rested his body on his elbows and knees. He pulled away my hand and thrust his ready cock in my pussy.

Rock solid nine inch long wonderful cock! What a feeling! What a feeling!

He began pumping his cock in and out. He wasn't pumping just his cock in my body; he was also pumping oxygen in my body. I began to live. I began breathing.

He fucked me for twenty minutes nonstop. He then pulled out his cock and got up from my body. 'Just a minute, darling!' he went toward bar counter. I rushed behind him. I sucked his cock as he was preparing another drink. He handed me the drink after pouring some of it on my pussy. As I took sip from glass as he licked my pussy.

I fell on my knees and rested my elbows on sofa. Jaggi entered in my pussy from behind. He grabbed my breasts. Now he made me cry with every stroke. He went on fucking me forever. I thought I would die. He stopped and we both reached the climax. He ejaculated in my pussy. Quantity of his juice was so huge that some of it spilled on carpet.

We lied on carpet breathing heavily. I then lost my consciousness.

When I regain my senses I was sleeping on my bed and seated near my legs was my lover, Jaggi. He was smoking a cigarette watching me with a smile.

'Jaggi,' I said, 'pinch me!'

'Minti darling, what's the mater?' he asked.

'Is this real?' I got up and realized I was naked. Jaggi said, 'Yes dear, all this is real. We just made love.'

I closed my eyes. I had lost sense of time. I had lost sense of the whole world. At that moment my whole existence was centered on my lover. So what if he was twenty years older to me? So what if he was not my husband?

My dear Jay, I am unable to describe my joy. You have to be a woman to understand my feelings. You have to take that big penis in your pussy to understand what a good fuck can do to you.

We then had a shower bath together. We had more drinks and lot of fun. We had more sex in different positions. We slept late in the night as we exhausted. We forgot to have dinner.

All in all, it was a wonderful gift from Jaggi, my brother-in-law and your elder brother.

Your wife,

Meenakshi.

NB: I feel like I am reborn. This is my new life. I see roses everywhere.

11.

April 23, 2011

Dear Jay,

Don't behave like a thorn in bed of roses. Your letter is full of abuses. I didn't expect this from you.

You should be thankful that some one is taking care of your wife in your absence. You should be happy that I am taking good care of your elder brother who has lost his wife recently. You should write a note of thanks to both of us that we are not bothering you with our problems.

What can I say?

I must say that you are being honest in expressing your opinion. I admire your honesty. I love you for your sincerity. How lucky I am to be your wife!

Love you,

Your sincere wife,

Meenakshi.

NB: we are helping our government by saving power. We are saving electricity by sharing the same bed room.

12.

August 1, 2011

Dear Jay,

Today is the first anniversary of my writing love letters to you. To celebrate this great day, here is the good news:

I am pregnant!

Jay, you are going to be a father! Isn't it great news?

Agreed that I have conceived this child from your elder brother but you must realize that I am a traditional Indian woman. I will not go against present norms and values of Indian family. I shall add your name as a father of the child in Municipal records.

I think you should be happy and proud of this development. You will get a readymade child!

Just consider how lucky you are!

We have shortlisted some names for the baby. I prefer "Joy" irrespective of gender.

What say? Isn't it similar like your name?

Your wife,

Meenakshi.

NB: why the hell you have stopped answering my letters?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love Letters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds