• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Somali Hijabi MILF Doctor

Somali Hijabi MILF Doctor

Alright, I might as well confess at this point. I've got a thing for "mature" Somali women I see walking around wearing the Hijab and those traditional long skirts they wear. Every time I see one I get an instant boner. There, I said it. So why don't I feel better? As I sat inside Dr. Fawzia Hassan's office in downtown Ottawa, Ontario, I felt frustrated like you would not believe. Seriously, man, I think I'm just about ready to snap.

I'd been coming to the good doctor's office for weekly appointments for the past month so and honestly, I don't feel like I'm making any progress. To me this stuff seems boring and pointless. Just what am I supposed to solve by talking about my feelings anyway? Sounds like some sissy shit if you ask me. Oh, snap. In all the excitement I almost forgot to introduce myself. The name is Elijah Montgomery and I'm a young biracial man living in the Canadian Capital. I studied criminal justice at Algonquin College and nowadays I work in the field of private law enforcement. Oh, and I'm a sex addict. There, I said it.

Sitting across from the good doctor, I sighed wistfully. Lately sex has been getting me in trouble, man. I work as an armored vehicle security guard at various locations and while working at this museum vault one night, I met this hot-looking Arab chick named Fatouma Khaled. I hit on her, like I hit on almost every hot chick I happen to spot without male company. It didn't go over too well since Fatouma is the supervisor of the armed security team at that site. Don't hit on the boss, fellas. It only works in the movies. I should have heeded that advice. I almost got fired, but the security union agreed to pay for me to get counseling, since the higher-ups are convinced I've got a problem. And that, my friends, is how I ended up in the good doctor's office.

What can I do to change my behavior, doc? I asked, feeling frustrated and angry. You're a deeply troubled young man, Dr. Fawzia Hassan said in that same monotonous voice she always used with me. The good doctor stands five-foot-nine, chubby and dark-skinned, with an average face and a big round ass. Dressed in a classy-looking silver pantsuit and off-white hijab, she looked pretty stylish. Her educational credentials, bachelor's degree in psychology from Carleton University, Master's degree from the University of Ottawa, proudly hung on her wall. I've never said I was anything but, I shrugged. Sometimes I honestly think this woman is wasting my time.

I don't believe in shrinks, to be honest with you. They always say the same shit to me, that I've got abandonment issues because my biological parents abandoned me in a subway station in the City of Toronto when I was in the fifth grade. They've never been seen again. I am biracial, like I said before. My father is Jamaican and my mother is Irish. I don't remember much else about them besides their names, Elias Montgomery and Deirdre O'Neill-Montgomery. I've often wondered what kind of parent would leave their son at the ticket office of a subway station and just take off. Maybe that's why I've got issues with women. I sleep with a lot of them but I don't let myself get attached. Could it because my mother abandoned me? Hmmm. I hate thinking about that shit. See? That's why I hate shrinks.

What are you thinking about right now? Dr. Fawzia Hassan asked me. I'd love for this shrink stuff to be over so I can go back to my job and my life, I said frankly. The good doctor smiled, and then told me the most shocking words I've ever heard come out of her mouth. If you want me to I'll suck your dick, the Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim psychiatrist said in an even tone, as if discussing the weather or a sporting event. Come again? I said, scratching my ear. Shit, I'm hearing things now. You heard me, Dr. Fawzia Hassan said, licking her lips. I looked her up and down. Is this bitch serious?

Dr. Fawzia Hassan, the prim and proper, fortysomething Somali-Canadian Muslim professional looked at me, giving me the come-fuck-me look. I rose to my feet, my erection bulging in my pants. If you insist, I said. Grinning, she gestured for me to come to her. I walked up to the good doctor, smugly thinking I would bend her over and stuff her tight pussy with my hard dick. I've fucked one Muslim woman before, a hot chick named Amina from Algeria. You don't see a lot of Arab women with black men so I relished fucking Amina's sexy Algerian cunt to kingdom come. The good doctor is Somali and not Arab but Muslim pussy is Muslim pussy. I wanted some of that and what I want, I get.

Let me suck your dick, Dr. Fawzia Hassan said, getting on her knees and unzipping my pants. I smiled and watched as she took my dick into her mouth. As the son of a black father and white mother, I'd like to think I got the best of both worlds. I'm six-foot-four, muscular and strongly built, with caramel skin, curly black hair and hazel eyes. I'm the proud owner of nine inches of thick, uncircumcised cock which the sexy Somali MILF is now engulfing like her life depends on it. Man I love my life, I thought as I watched the fortysomething Somali psychiatrist suck my dick with gusto. The sight of her Hijab-covered head bobbing up and down as she sucked me off thrilled me like you would not believe.

Dr. Fawzia Hassan sucked my dick until I came and when I did, she guzzled down every drop of my cum. I couldn't believe this shit. I always suspected that Hijab-wearing Muslim chicks were just as freaky as the rest of us but seeing one in action made me a believer. I came all over the good doctor's face and she loved it. Jamaican dicks are delicious, Dr. Fawzia Hassan said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Much better than the Somali brand that's for damn sure, I crowed proudly.

This concludes today's session so I'll see you next week, Dr. Fawzia Hassan said, snapping me out of my lustful reverie. I blinked and looked around, and for a moment I was unsure where I was. I'm in the doctor's office, I silently reminded myself. You seemed distracted today, Dr. Fawzia said. Just daydreaming, I said sheepishly, walking out of the doctor's office and waving her goodbye as I went out the door. Damn it, my pants are all sticky now. That's what happens when I jizz in my pants while daydreaming about banging my Muslim psychiatrist. Weird, eh?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Somali Hijabi MILF Doctor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds