• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Ms. Laura Ch. 04

Ms. Laura Ch. 04

At some point sitting in the tub, we both fell asleep. Ms. Laura woke up first and climbed out. As she did I opened my eyes. She started to dry off with her towel.

"I guess we fell asleep there sexy," she wrapped the towel around her middle section, "it's almost six o'clock."

I looked over at the clock by the bed and sure enough it was 5:54.

"Where were you planning on taking me to eat," Ms. Laura started for the bathroom.

I got out of the tub, "what we're you thinking about eating, Ma'am?"

Ms. Laura stopped in front of the door, "I'm a simple girl. You'll think of something. I don't like sea food."

I nodded and she walked into the bathroom. I was still feeling mixed emotions about what had happened. It was my first blow job. It felt amazing, but at the same time she was too old for me. I felt dirty.

All in all I my feeling I remained kneeling on the floor waiting for Ms. Laura to return. She said I was going to be punished later. I wasn't sure what it meant, but I dreaded it. We were going to dinner and she might try to embarrass me as a form of punishment. I felt a good measure of trust for her, but the thought kept crossing my mind.

A few minutes later Ms. Laura returned. She was wearing the same outfit as before only with the skirt. She also had something in her hand. As she approached me I gave her a curious look.

Ms. Laura had that evil smile, "I have a present for you boy."

She then tossed a small piece of cloth at my face. I caught it and held it up. It was her thong. Curious I sniffed them. They had an unusual sent somewhere between flowery detergent and something else I didn't recognize.

She chuckled, "you little pervert. Put on your little cock leash I gave you. Then put them on over it. You'll be wearing them to dinner."

I examined the panties a little closer. I had no idea how they would be able to fit me and knew if they did it wouldn't be comfortable. She watched me carefully waiting on me to get dressed. I had no choice.

After strapping on the little leather strip and lanyard and did my best to slip on the panties. The spandex was stretched to the limit and the sides cut into my hips, but I manage to fit then on. The evil grin on her face got bigger.

"How to they feel?" she asked rhetorically.

Looking down my testacies were split one in the panties and the other stuck out. My cock even flaccid bulged out in a grotesque manner. My look said it all.

"Well, make them as comfortable as you can and then get ready. Have you decided where we are going yet?" Ms. Laura picked up my cloths and handed them to me.

I started pulling on my pants, "I was thinking this restaurant up town. It does steak pretty good if you want it."

"That sounds perfect dear," Ms. Laura found her purse, "you finished getting dressed and call a cab I'll do my make up real quick."

It didn't take long to get to the restaurant. I picked it because I knew nobody that knew me worked there. The entire trip Ms. Laura was relatively tame. She didn't tease me too bad or try to embarrass me.

When we arrived we found a booth seat in the back of the restaurant, which she was very particular about getting. It was behind a little dividing wall separating the smoking from the non-smoking section and had a white table cloth which hung down to the floor.

After we ordered and talked for a while we waited for the food. The restaurant was pretty deserted and the booth was isolated so I did feel I need to censor myself.

"Ma'am, if you don't mind me asking how did you become a dominatrix?" I asked curiously.

"Dear that's easy were does anyone go to become who they are? College," Ms. Laura seemed to be excited about talking about herself, "the year was 1978, I was a junior at Madison University. By this time in my life I had exhausted my scholarship funds, and was looking for a way pay my way the rest of the school year. All the volunteer work I was doing ate up my time and obviously wasn't paying the bills."

While she talked I felt her play footsy on my leg with she stocking foot.

Ms. Laura continued, "That's when my roommate returned one day with a new pair of shoes and a wade of dollar bills in her pocket. I asked her where she got it and she told me down at the local gentlemen's club."

"You were a stripper?" I interrupted somewhere between surprised and excited.

She shook her head, "in college I was a feminist hippie. I took my close off for no man, but cash tight. I did like the idea of guys throwing their money at me. It also made more than at the fast food place I work. Like every problem I found a solution. I dressed up in kinky outfits and played mistress to the other girls. It was a huge seller. One day my boyfriend saw me in it and we started playing. The rest was history. I later found out I could make money doing it."

Ms. Laura worked her way up my leg and came to my already awkward groan. A wriggled a little to make it a little more comfortable, that when I noticed the look again.

"Hide under the table," she said.

I stopped not quite sure what to do.

"Get under the table," she said a little more forcefully, "it's about time I put you to work."

I looked around really quickly to see if anyone was watching then I ducked under the cloth. Ms. Laura's motives weren't clear until I saw her legs. The table cloth was pulled up into her lap.

She opened her legs to reveal under her skirt. Of course I was wearing her panties. Before me, like I had never seen before in real life, was her completely shaven pussy. It was a small neat slit, perfectly symmetrical. I stared at it taking it in.

I heard Ms. Laura's voice from over the table, "you know what to do, but you have to keep quiet and don't move around a lot."

I was a little nervous about being caught, but my true worries were in front of my face. From pornos I had an idea of what she expected, but to be honest the vagina was a mystery to me. I thought back to what she had told me in the tube, and I closed my eyes then felt my way into her lap.

As my face graced her inner thigh I felt a lot of moisture, I was grossed out having not experiencing anything like it before. I used my tongue and lips to feel my around her flower. Everything was foreign the smell, the texture, the taste, yet it was intoxicating and turning me on. My cock inside the tight panties was throbbing, pinching my soft parts on the metal ring and tag.

After a while I realize I had to do some soon or she would be displeased. I started to move my tongue up and down the length of her pussy concentrating on the top, where I believed the clitoris to be.

To my surprise, after my last performance, Ms. Laura didn't seem to respond. She sat nonchalant as if nothing was even happening. Other than a boy almost a third her age had his head stuck between her legs.

I guess if she would have started moaning in the restaurant and bouncing around she might attract attention, but regardless she was like a rock. I had to try something else.

Thinking quickly back to the tube I found the nearest piece of flesh that even remotely felt like a clitoris, at least what I thought one would feel like. Then I grabbed it with my lips as started to play with it in my mouth, still no effect. I pulled it in further and caught it with my teeth. I bit down softly like I had her nipple.

Next thing I knew I felt her hand smack me hard across the back of my head. I recovered and found my spot back between her legs.

"Bad boy, you don't play rough down there sweetie," Ms. Laura then opened up so I could return to my duties.

As I returned to my quest for the mysterious clitoris I heard foot step approach the table. It was the waiter.

"Her you go Ma'am and where's you young friend?" I heard the waiter put down both plates.

I pulled away to listen to what she was going to say. She was going to have none of that. Ms. Laura grabbed me by the back of the head and forced me back into her crotch.

"He's in the bathroom the meal looks fine," she didn't even sound nervous.

Who was this woman? I continued well after the waiter left, until Ms. Laura closed her legs and forced me out.

"It's safe to come out Johnny," Ms. Laura said as I slipped back into my seat, "I know you enjoyed a meal already, but you paid for this one."

I looked down at the food in front of me then back at Ms. Laura. She was smiling almost laughing at me.

"Dear wipe your face off," she handed me a napkin, "you did well, but I could defiantly it was your first time. You never found my clit champ."

I wiped my face slightly discouraged then dug in. The rest of the meal we chatted about differently like college and the military. For the most part it was tame and I was beginning to relax again.

After the meal was over with I paid for the check then we left the restaurant. The sun had gone down and the street lights were on changing the atmosphere of the city. in the cool air and the street lights we decided to just walk back.

"Johnny, are you ever planning on getting married?" Ms. Laura asked out of the blue.

I wasn't sure what to say, the question seemed so random, "ah I guess Ma'am"

"I guess?" she repeated, "That isn't good. A young man should know if he wants to get married."

I tried making sense of what she was getting at, "why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious," she shrugged it off, "you just seem like you'd make a great husband someday."

I suddenly felt a little panicked. Did she want to marry me? Where was this going? She must have smelled my fear because in the next second she grabbed my butt and smiled.

"Don't get so worked up," she gave my glute a firm squeeze, "dear I'm fifty two years old. I'm not going to take you away from the pretty young thing you were meant for... just going to get my fill before she sinks her claws in forever."

I gave her a short laugh in lieu of words. I began to think about where I go after this. If I did get married would I tell my wife about what I did with Ms. Laura? Would I tell her I was submissive or do I hide it like that curious night at band camp that is over parodied on television?

"Take it easy sexy. I don't want you to get my undies in a bunch before I get them back," she giggled, "now I still need to punish you tonight."

I had almost forgotten. The rest of the walk my mind was in knots trying to make sense of this woman.

We came to the hotel and made it to the room. I opened the door for her let her in, but as I took my first step in I was stopped.

"Go down into the lobby and get some ice," she handed me the ice bucket.

The request was strange, but I did it anyway. The ice machine was in the lobby on the first floor. The journey round trip took me about five minutes. I returned and walked on a dark empty room. The TV radio even the alarm clock was off. The blinds were drawn and it was dead quiet.

I set the ice down on the table and looked for Ms. Laura, "Ma'am... Mistress Laura?"

I hardly closed my mouth when I felt a hard crack on my ass. I looked quickly behind me to see the faint outline a Ms. Laura wielding something in her hand.

There was another crack, this time on the back of my leg. I instinctively fell to my knees.

"Good boy," she purred.

She quickly hit my ass again, but harder. I looked back at her confused as to what she wanted. She must have been able to see me better than I could see her.

"Don't look so surprised, you dangle meat in from of a crocodile she'll bite," she taunted.

I instantly turned around to face her. My eyes were beginning to adjust. Ms. Laura stood in from of me her hair pulled back into a pony tail. She had changed out of the conservative blouse and skirt and was now wearing an all-black leather halter and matching mini skirt.

She took a step forward extending her leg clad in a thigh high boot then bent down to within an inch of my face. In the air around her I caught the heavy scent of lavender mixed with the now familiar aroma of her sex.

She then caught my chin with the end of her weapon and lifted my face till I met her eye to eye. I could see now it was a riding crop. Somewhere inside of me I thought it was a little funny a cliché, but at the moment I was more concerned what she was going to do with it.

Ms. Laura stared at me face to face for a few more seconds, allowing her to come into focus before she spoke.

"The rest of this weekend you're mine slut, mind, body, and soul," she said it with a soft evil smile.

She then stood erect leaving me on the floor to contemplate what was going on. She turned to get something out of her bag, which was staged on a table behind her. Then she threw me the same piece of cloth she had blind folded me earlier.

"Put it on. You won't need eyes till tomorrow morning," she continued to pull things out over her bag and set them on the table, "while you're at it take everything else off. You won't need them till tomorrow either."

I looked at the cloth then back at her. She seemed busy and very serious. The crop dangled off a little holster on her skirt. My mind race back and forth between this was bad and I'm I dreaming.

I didn't hesitate any longer and got completely undressed, folding my cloths neatly on the floor. Then taking a short pause to reflect on what was going to happen I put on the blindfold. Reality faded away in darkness and I was in a dream where only sound, smell, taste, and touch mattered.

I felt Ms. Laura walk passed, but was too slow turning to avoid the sting of her crop.

"Here slave boy," she called me forward, "I got a treat for you."

The air-conditioning must have been turned up, because the air was very cold. In my naked state I felt extremely exposed. Goose bumps formed all over my body as I crawled to her voice.

Without warning I felt her cold finger tips, dipped in ice water run across my back. My toes curled and my organs retracted as tight as they could into my body.

Just as I relaxed from the shock of the cold she snapped the crop on my bare ass. I flinched with pain. The second I opened my mouth Ms. Laura shoved the stick of the crop in it like a bridal and quickly took a seat on my back.

"Such a strong young man," she said pulling both ends on the crop pushing back my cheeks, "but you were such a naughty one today. You got off the prick swinging between your legs without permission. Did you have any consideration for me, or do you just do what you want?"

I tried to say no, but the crop in my mouth. All I could voice were throaty mumbles. She wasn't pleased. Ms. Laura in an instant ripped the crop out of my mouth and smacked my ass again. The sting was no joke or cliché, it hurt like hell.

"Now you understand something slave boy, that cock doesn't belong to you. You don't belong to you. You are my slave and I am you mistress. Every little hair, toe nail, and ball sack on your body belongs to me," she pulled my head up by my hair, "do you understand my young handsome little slut?"

I opened my mouth to acknowledge her, but she smacked me first. It was hard enough to make me choke on my words.

"I didn't hear a yes mistress," she snapped the crop again.

"Yes..." I couldn't finish without being hit.

"What was that? Rule number one boy," she said and she hit me three more times.

"Yes Ma'am!" I practically shout through the pain.

She let go of my hair. Ms. Laura then began to trace her finger down my back and to the sizable soar on my butt cheek. I began to relax again. She stood up. With do direction or a desire to feel the crop again I remain perfectly still.

I felt her walk away and come back with something jingling in her hand. I heart sunk what she going to hit me with a chain or something. I trusted her, but I did only just meet her. I braced in case ready to take the blow.

"Okay boy, it was only your first infraction. So I'll let you off with that, but know you know," she bent over and wrapped what felt like a dog collar around my neck, "we're going to go to bed baby boy. I'm beat. Now come over here so I can tuck you in."

I felt her pull me by the chain up into bed. I got under the covers then waited, a little confused, to be tucked in. I didn't fully understand till I felt her grab my hand and cuff them to my collar.

"Now you've demonstrated to me you can't control those organisms and you would bother to ask me you release you I can't trust you anymore. This will keep you from touching yourself at night," I heard the smirk on her voice, "and this will keep you in the bed. I hope you don't have to go to the bathroom."

I waited another few second the felt her stretch a chain from the collar to the bed post. I tried both restraints. My hands could not go below my waste and chain seemed long enough to allow me to move around in the bed, but not get out. I was trapped.

Ms. Laura the climbed in beside me fondling my chest and cock.

"All mine, nice and rapped up," she left her soft hand wrapped around my cock as she nodded off.

The next hour I stayed awake with a raging hard on, incapable of sleeping out of shear sexual frustration. A few time the thought crossed my mind that I would have got more release if I tried to remain a virgin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Ms. Laura Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1037 milliseconds