• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Wet T Shirt Contest

Wet T Shirt Contest

123456

**Disclaimer: This is adult fiction. It contains pornographic and fetish topics not suitable for kids. There's also explicit language. Just wait till you're older, OK? The last thing I want to do is corrupt the youth. Y'all got enough of your own problems...

**This is a spin-off of the flesh alteration kit by 1999 BEAmer Award winner RandomKing.

"It's just that college is so expensive! PADIDDLE!!" Brad exclaimed pounding his fist against the roof in the back seat of his friends Toyota. *THUD*

"Indeed," said the driver in a nonchalant tone as he removed his boots.

"Dan, I know you have to buy most of the same textbooks for class as I do. Aren't you concerned at all?"

"Padiddle *hehe*," said the cute brunette in the passenger seat next to Dan. *THUD*

"Of course I'm concerned, dude. I've always found ways to pay for it though. No worries! Just take it one step at a time. You don't have to pay for books till the end of the week," Dan consoled Brad while pulling off his socks with one hand and steering with the other. "Vanessa, I don't know why you're smiling. You are going to lose. This is Brad and I's most competitive car game of all time."

"Nuh uh!" Vanessa snickered. She was in a giddy little mood tonight. She had that look in her eye like she knew something Brad didn't. Dan had a pretty good poker face. If he was involved (which, in all likelihood, he was) the only suspicion was coming from Vanessa.

"Gosh, this city is full of them. I can't play padiddle like this back home," Brad noted with a sigh. He drew into a pensive trance trying to plan out the exciting week ahead. The fall semester was in full swing, but Brad couldn't look forward to the college joys if he had to focus on finding employment the whole time.

"Get dressed, Brad, we're almost to your place," Dan commanded.

"Thanks for the ride. I would offer gas money but you know," Brad said making his way around the car to the front door of his hall.

"Yeah well I'm not hurting for cash," Dan chuckled.

"See ya, Brad," Vanessa farewelled as she pushed by Dan. Then I saw it. Dan put his arm around her and smiled at brad with that same knowing expression as she did.

"See you in class tomorrow, bud," Dan said as he started to drive off.

For a guy, there is something very satisfying about letting someone know you are about to have sex. There is a disgraceful manner by which men to it, and then there's the way Dan did it. He won't say a word till it's the last word- or knowing expression in this case. 'I guess that's a wise way of doing it. You don't look like a douche for boasting, the girl doesn't get upset and call it off, and your friends don't have enough time to reply with something crude,' Brad said to himself. 'I bet he got a kick out of seeing the realization on my face as he drove off. That just figures. I'm left here with my troubles-- no money, and he, Mister O-so-well-off, drives home to bang. Meh!'

Brad went up to his dorm. He browsed for employment online till exhaustion started to set in.

Around one o'clock his phone buzzed.

--New Txt Message from DanMan: Hey I kno a way you can get the money 4 the last of your books. Ttyl--

Brad, only half awake, checked the message and rolled over on to the bed before falling asleep.

§§§

"Yo, Bro. Did you get my message last night?" Dan said passing a flyer to Brad, "here look at this".

"What's this about?" Brad looked at the brightly colored advert with a hot blonde wearing cut-off jeans and a wet tank top. "Wow, wet T-shirt contest. I can't go though"

"Just look at the prize." Dan said as he sat down in the lecture classroom next to Brad.

Brad looked back down at the flyer, "$500. I don't understand. Is your new girlfriend offering to help me out by trying to win?"

"Nnnot exactly. Will that cover your costs?"

Brad hesitated. Once again Dan was proving what a player he was. He always seemed to be in the company of cute women who did him favors. "Yeah 500 would cover it," he replied.

"Good! Come to lunch with me."

"I can't. I gotta go to the student employment office"

"No, do that later. This prize money will take care of ya. We got to meet someone," said Dan manner-of-fact like.

Just then the professor walked in and promptly started class. Brad sat back not satisfied with what Dan had made known. Neither was he happy that it was going to keep him from getting the jump on employment ahead of the rest of the student body. Vanessa was pretty, but she wasn't his first pick in a wet T-shirt contest. 'You'd need large hypnotizing breasts,' Brad thought, 'if I don't like the girl Dan is introducing me to, then I can still make it to employment before the next class.

§§§

The night before, Dan used his flesh alteration kit to sneak into the all-girls hall with Vanessa after dropping off Brad. Using the flesh alteration kit he had grown his hair down to his shoulders, filled out his hips and lips, and made himself shorter. Dan's favorite part was the breasts. He made them big enough to stretch the front of the hoodie he wore. It was a thrill to have them bounce at each step. Tit was also fun to watch the night watch shuffle behind their desk trying not to get caught gawking. He wore the hoodie with a pair of skinny jeans. Both were in men's sizes but could pass for woman's garb. It was just a quick modification he used to fool the front desk student security. Once they get to the dorm room Dan would drink the reversal drink from the kit to restore himself to his original proportions.

They entered the lobby. Two night watch students sat at a desk in the center of the lobby idly biding their time with homework and mobile apps. The elevators were in the short corridor behind the desk. On a table next to the elevators laid flyers and adverts. Among them were wet T-shirt flyers.

Dan picked one up. "Easy money," he murmured in a rather feminine voice, another modification he had made.

"Oh really miss Danni!?" Vanessa inquired. She put her hands on her hips and arched an eyebrow. Dan was such a wild card. She couldn't predict what she would find out about him next! The flesh kit was a shock, but then what Dan had been doing with it blew Vanessa's mind 10 times more! Changing a couple of features just to get past the student night staff was the tip of what his mind was capable of concocting. It thoroughly amused her in an awe inspiring way. Was he about to alter himself into a buxom babe and start winning prize money?

"This is it! This is how Brad is going to get the money he needs," Dan schemed. It took Vanessa a second to catch on to what Dan was saying.

"You're going to turn Brad into a buxom babe to win the prize money?" she deduced out loud. One of the night staff at the front desk overheard the peculiar comment and looked up from playing angry birds. Both students turned away to conceal their embarrassment.

'Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm starting to think like Dan too!

Being conscious of eavesdroppers, Dan whispered, "This is perfect. And it's the best way to tell him about the kit."

Vanessa expressed her overwhelming enthusiasm with an embracing kiss. This brought Dan back to the present situation. He was getting lucky tonight!

*Ding!* The elevator doors opened and the couple quickly made it onto the platform out of sight.

"Damn!" The security guard playing angry birds waited till the lobby got quiet again to make opinions on what he just witnessed. "Never know what you're going to see or hear around here!"

§§§

As class ended, Brad gathered his bag and looked to Dan to take the lead. "OK, where are we going and who are we meeting?"

"We are going scouting. First, let's get food to go," Dan responded. He picked up his bag and headed out of class. He wore his poker face which frustrated Brad.

"We aren't meeting anyone then?" Brad stated with obvious confusion.

"OK here's the thing. We need to find a girl with the perfect bod for this."

"Then what? Are we going to ask her real nicely to make money for a complete stranger by flaunting her body?"

"When you put it that way... just follow my lead OK? You don't know it yet but this is going to be the best semester we've had so far. There's no reason to stress out."

It was a beautiful late summer's day when the two made it to the food court. They got to-go meals and sat outside next to the turf football field. It was an opportune place to scout anytime. This was the social center of campus and located right next to fraternity row. Students came here to play football and basketball in the warm weather, to eat, or to see a movie in the university theater. Today, most people were wearing outfits to show off their summertime tans and fit physique.

"OK," Dan pulled out a black note pad and pen. Then, he pulled out some curved black metal pieces which he quickly assembled into a hoop. "Just go with me on this. We need to find a busty girl. Then, we're going to have here step through this hoop."

Brad looked at Dan baffled. "I don't follow. Hop scotch is the lamest tit jiggling test I've ever heard."

"No," Dan stated flatly, "look, we are here to find a girl that has winner potential. This hoop will- er- save the attributes we want and discard the ones we don't. Then, we can go about creati-ah er- I mean getting the right girl later this week. Alright, man?"

Brad took a bite of his cheese burger as he chewed on the situation in his mind. He looked down at his feet, and when he was ready he confronted Dan. "Dan. This is really starting to bug me. You coerce women to do what you want. It's so easy for you, and I wonder if you ever consider their feelings." Brad took a drink of his Dr. Pepper then said, "Maybe they are doing it to get you to like them and you are taking advantage of that. Someone is going to get hurt! This is so not like you! You are the most sensitive guy I know. The 'ladies man.' Has it just made your ego too big to notice?"

Dan mentally accepted his friend's criticism. It was something he consciously had to consider anytime he talked to a woman. A guy can promise so much to a woman without even knowing it, and then, if it doesn't turn out the way a woman thought it would, she feels betrayed. Dan knew Brad was most likely hinting that Vanessa was going to get hurt. He liked her. He had shared his secrets with her, and they were openly talking about a relationship. Dan made a mental note to talk with Vanessa about communicating what their boundaries were going to be. Things usually get out of hand with the flesh alteration kit involved.

Dan was sensitive. It served him well- like a sixth sense. That's why this plan was going to work and no one was going to get hurt!

"It's not what you think," Dan replied empathetically. Then he grew more serious and said slowly, "There is something I've been meaning to show you. I'm very nervous and I want to trust that you will keep it a secret. It's called a- a flesh alteration kit." Dan watched for Brad's reaction. So far Brad was still completely confused. "I'm not taking advantage of women. No one is making any deals or being coerced. It's just you me and Vance in this."

Brad's face which was twisted with perplexity started to relax. "So... Why are we scouting for women exactly?"

That's when Dan said it. All his internal excitement had been building up and he blurted, "We are going to copy their attributes into the kit and model you into a wet T shirt contest winner." Right when he said it he wished he hadn't.

Brad wished he mistook what he just heard his best friend say. Completely bewildered, Brad stood up, walked with his trash to the waste bin, and then kept on walking away.

§§§

Late that afternoon, Brad was sitting by the bus stop thinking over the absurd conversation. 'It's not possible. Dan is crazy and Vanessa must be too.' He didn't know what he was going to do without Dan. College was stressful for Brad. He struggled with his academics and finances. He always had to put it more hours of study to do well on his engineering exams which effected how often he had the chance to be social. Dan didn't seem to have those problems. Dan could explain any subject and make it crystal clear. He studied with Brad and came up with ideas to earn money while having a good time. Brad had to talk to Dan and knock some sense into him. If he failed, Brad concluded that Dan's insanity would drive them apart.

"Hey, stranger, why the long face?" Vanessa greeted Brad with a cheery attitude. This broke Brad out of his contemplation and he focused on her. There was something different about her breasts. They were so obvious.

"Hey, Vanessa," he tried not to stare. "Did you two have fun last night? I bet you kept the neighbors up. Dan's apartment walls aren't very noise resistant."

"Actually," Vanessa tilted her head to one side and her hips to the other. The sudden weight shift made her chest bounce. "We did have fun, but we didn't have to worry about the noise because we were in my dorm. The walls are pretty thick. We put the mattresses on the floor. That way when Dan gets ready to-"

"OK! OK! OK! I don't want to know. But how did you sneak him into the women only dorms?"

"He used his flesh kit. He told me he already told you about it. What do you think?"

Brad groaned, "You too? I don't believe it. What you're saying is impossible. Are you two being funny? Is Dan a special makeup FX master?"

"Gah! You don't get it. You're being difficult," she said and crossed her arms under her breasts showing her frustration. Then, she put her hands under her tits and presented them up. "How do you explain these then?"

Dan couldn't object they were drastically larger than ever. Brad didn't know what to do. This was Dan's girl who was flaunting in front of him. His widening eyes kept darting back and forth from Vanessa's face to her prominent rack.

Vanessa was enjoying being able to dominate Brad in such a way; however, she reluctantly retracted. "Give Dan a chance. He was so excited to tell you about it. This is going to make this the most memorable semester ever! Why don't you come over for dinner at Dan's tonight?"

Brad hesitated. He wasn't sure he was ready to buy into such make believe. "Ok. Besides I'd rather have Dan's cooking than food at the caf. Haha."

"Great!" Vanessa rocked on her heels which intentionally setting her embellishments bouncing once more. They threatened to jump right out at Brad. Feeling Brad's unease, she became embarrassed. "Welp, I'll see you at the apartment then," and she walked off across campus in the direction of her dorm.

§§§

The smell of bacon and waffles informed Brad that he didn't have to wait on dinner. He walked in through the front door of the apartment where he was greeted by Dan flipping bacon on the skillet. The tiled kitchen was open to the carpeted living room where Vanessa was reclined sorting through some DVD's on the couches. The dull white room was lit by three light sources, a wall lamp and two lamp vases. There were two comfortable grey couches and a love seat huddled around a coffee table against the left wall. A flat screen TV was posted on top of a black metal shelf against the opposite wall. Beyond that stood a white four legged wood table and matching stools against the window frame. The window allowed the last of the summer's sun's illuminating warmth in to the apartment as it set over the river valley scene outside. A door to the right of the white table led to the bedroom and bathroom.

"Dinner's ready," Dan grinned happy to see his best friend had come back.

"Listen, Dan, I-"

"Don't apologize for anything, Bradley. I understand." Dan gestured to a wet bar with some accessories on a table on the far side of the living room, "I should have shown you the kit first before the scouting today." He pulled out a knife and started to chop up a potato to make hash browns. "How hungry are you? That burger today did nothing to fill be up, man, how 'bout you?"

"Fur sur. Better slice up the whole potato there."

"K. So Vance I AAAHHH!!" Dan had looked up from the cutting board and accidently cut off his whole hand! "AAAHHH!! OH SHIT!"

"OH SHIT!!" Brad repeated. He jumped and flinched at the sight! "Your fucking hand, dude!" Brad struggled to pull his phone out of his pocket to call 911.

"Why did I do that!? AAHH!!" Dan wailed clutching his shortened limb. His severed hand twitched and fell onto the floor. Then, it crawled its way towards Brad!

"It's still alive!" Brad dropped the cell phone and leaped towards the living room out of the path of the moving hand. Brad was completely freaked out. Tears were running down his face. He was jumping around in terror...

There was laughter then. Vanessa and Dan were in stitches. They held their stomachs as they tried to stop laughing at Brad.

"Brad you should see your face!" Dan said as he went over and picked up his right hand.

Vanessa busted out laughing even more at Brad's confusion. She fell off the sofa in breathless glee!

"Wha?" Brad missed the joke, but realized that Dan's stump wasn't bleeding nor was he in pain. Dan's hand still seemed to function properly though it was detached. "That's fucked up, Dan. What the fuck. Ha ha not funny."

"I couldn't help it. Hehehe. Here let me show you the kit." Dan walked over and handed Brad a plate of food and then lead him across the living room to the table. Brad started to nibble on the bacon and hash browns.

Dan struggled to put on a latex glove on his left hand with his teeth. Then, he poured some cream into his hand from a fountain on the wet bar and applied to the end of his stub. Then he reattached his right hand and wiggled his fingers. "There. Good as new," he said assuring Brad that it was completely harmless. "The knives in the kit are harmless. There's no blood or gore. It splits you like the saw-in-half trick magicians always do."

The wet bar had four nozzles labeled Flesh Putty, Solidifier Fluid, Stick Cream, Reversal Drink. Buttons and toggles lined the top. All of them had something to do with textures and colors of the flesh putty. Sitting beside the bar were more daunting knives and an oversized syringe. Beside the table were three hoops, a white, a grey, and the familiar black hoop Dan assembled earlier at lunch. The black hoop had a switch labeled COPY and DELETE. The bulkier grey hoop had a card slot box attached to it and several dials for Sensitivity, Percentage, and Hair. The cards that went with it were in a grey plastic container on the floor underneath the white table.

"What are those for?" Brad indicated with a nod before taking a bite of bacon.

"Each card can change your race or species. Some are blank so we can store our own custom alterations." Dan took off the glove and went back to the kitchen to get beers and a plate of food for himself and Vanessa. He sat the plates and the six pack on the coffee table. Then he sat back and rested on the couch next to the bustier woman. Brad sat down on the far couch.

"Here's the plan, B-man," Dan explained. "We have four days to create the winner. Vanessa will help you with feminine mannerisms but we need to focus on making you an amateur performer. We spent all afternoon searching for wet T-shirt footage so that we know what to expect on Friday. Are you ready?"

"My first porn watch party," Brad sarcastically stated. He was not happy but fresh home cooked food and beer put him more at ease.

A few beers later, the guys were experiencing a nice mellow buzz. Brad and Dan discussed their observations of the four episodes of amateur contests they just watched. Vanessa was asleep lying up against Dan's right side. Brad started up the next clip from Ms. Wet and Nasty Competition. It was completely staged but it could be used for inspiration.

Dan was starting to get uneasy. Never having been to a wet T shirt contest, he assumed all you had to do was flash your tits and the hottest babe with the largest breasts wins. However, the girls in all these clips were really getting into it. They were grinding, ass shaking, kissing, and making themselves look like sexual freaks. He wrote these notes into the black notepad on his lap. He made quick sketches and outfits too trying to envision the woman he was going to turn Brad into.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Wet T Shirt Contest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds