• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Lady Share Cropper Ch. 02

The Lady Share Cropper Ch. 02

123

The country Lady slowly withdrew her bright orange strap-on from her bunny boy slave's mouth. The moulded chain of rubber spheres still with that new toy smell even over the lingering aroma of Tabasco.

The Lady savouring the man's urgent honks of protest which warbled a little with each brief escape of air past the gaps in the spherical bumps.

All evening the scene of domination and objectification had been intensifying.

Teasing and taunting her helpless captive as she dressed him as a playboy bunny and tied him to her kitchen chair... ... the mental image of this... and of things to come fuelled the orgasm of her life just seconds after eclipsing the orgasm of her life minutes earlier...

Now the sight of the bunny eared captive returning her carrot like dildo was taking hold. The urge to pump him was building fast. She could feel that this man needed to be fucked and fucked properly.

The strong scent of the Lady's juice soaked pants filled the Man's nose, his swollen crotch burning with lust and pain his nose and throat burning with chilli sauce his mind spinning endlessly.

The Thornapple tea he had been drinking had dulled his senses, both to the pain and discomfort and to any thoughts of not obeying fully and instantly with all instructions but his grasp on what was happening strong enough to wrack him with emotion.

Floating in a haze of sensation, and humiliating objectification but completely unable to fight against it.

The Man was bound humiliated and violated cross dressed against his will. He had never imagined degradation on this level before and he had never thought he would just go along with it without hesitation.

Ringing with burning sensations from crotch and head in a dream like state he wanted the Lady deeply, so much that the withdrawal of the strap-on from his swollen painted lips felt like punishment and abandonment.

He caught another glimpse of himself in the mirror behind the Lady, her tiny frame in such a powerful pose on the little coffee table.

The Man's swollen crotch inflated a little more as he thought about his predicament, the stabbing pains from his cock and balls completely masked by the chilli irritating his throat and mouth without abate.

The pain, a discouragement to moving or even breathing hard was turning him on a little more. The predicament... the power of this small red haired Lady was enrapturing him.

"Hmmmm.... Your ass is --so- inviting..." Says the Lady, tugging gently on the cord pulling the man's balls, arching his back up toward his neck a little further.

"Ur mwa pa wa af mle" Says the captive man.

His tongue and lips still swollen from the tainted salad he had eaten earlier.

"I know I said, pets can't talk... but hmmm... it's so sexy to hear you... I mean, I know you want something... mmmmm... ...but we both know what you want isn't really that important." The Lady's voice dripping with sexual appetite.

"U hfa, ur wrawra mwa pa wa af mle." Restated the Man.

"Hahaha...Oh, uh-ha ...do tell" Mocked the Lady while she took the small bottle of Tabasco sauce and gave her strap-on a liberal coating over the fresh drool from the Man's mouth.

"Mwa fwanna bla..." started the man, truly believing what he said was in some way intelligible.

Spreading the mans legs a little wider on the chair he was bent over the Lady slipped in a knee and then her fingers through the layers of crotch less costumes to part his cheeks.

"Weeffs!" shrieked the man face a wash with tears snot and drool, making his painted on make up glisten.

The Lady let out a deep breathy moan and continued to position herself for the pegging.

"Fle weefs! Weefs!" Protests of the man heightening the thrill for the Lady.

"Easy now pet, be a good boy and hold still." The Lady touching the first chilli soaked orb of the strap-on to the Man's anus.

"Feleeweefflee ma ma ma!" The man continued.

With a firm thrust of her hips the first bump was in. Much harder, much more resistance than when she had gone into his mouth, even with his swollen lips and tongue. The feeling of resistance and then penirtation like the prick of a needle before the rush of an opiate.

A shudder ran through the man and a "Fe!" came out with the first bump of the rubber strap-on popping inside.

The Lady paused a moment to enjoy the sensation and the moment. Her first pegging and it was going better that she had dare to dream.

A second later and the man begins to twitch, the chilli starting to take effect.

"Wow boy, wow, easy goes it... just five more of these bumps and we'll be all the way in." The Lady grasping his hips for some hand holds.

"F-feee!" exclaims the Man.

"OK pet, I did warn you." The Lady looping her thumb around the cord between his balls and neck and giving it a little tug.

"Stay -- still -- and- this- will- go- ea-si-er." The Lady tugging hard to punctuate each thing said.

A soft honk came out of the man to each tug signalling he was getting the message.

Another orb of the dildo in and more resistance from the man. Two more in and one popping out again. The Lady getting a little bit of a rocking motion going to ever louder honks from the man.

The second last orb and the Man's honk gets louder still. The Lady's thrill is almost unbearable, she is fucking this guy and he has no escape. She is owning this bunny pet boy completely and the feeling is the most intense thing she has ever felt.

"Yes!..... Ooooh Yes..... goood.... Yes!.... good.." The Lady popping the second last orb in and out of the man's ass hole.

The man is getting thrashed, aching and burring, deeply humiliated, but longing for this Lady. He wants her, he wants to turn around and fuck her. He can't make his body resist her domination and each second she controls him like an eternity.

Each moment that passes makes him want to fuck her more and more and the frustration of being captured and totally dominated builds on the lust in a self-feeding cycle.

Both of them breathing hard now. The man trying to hold on to the chair, the Lady fighting to hold on to the ecstatic power lust and hold off an ocean or orgasm.

"Yes...Oh...yes...oh yes...oh yes...oh, oh pet, pet." The Lady pounding the Man giving herself waves of elation.

"Urf!" cries the man.

"YES!" screeches the lady in an avalanche of cum and emotion and rams the last orb home.

"Mfwaa-aa-aa-aa!" screams the man, the chilli finding new things to burn raw from and the pounding.

The Lady leans forward, laying her sweaty body on top of his black satin bunny outfit and caresses him in afterglow. Reaching under her strap-on she fondles his swollen package and the man cums instantly her hand.

The Lady giggles as she enjoys the pulses from the man transmitted through the bumpy dildo.

A few moments of breathing through the afterglow...

"Well, well little pet, that was... hmmm... stimulating..." The Lady says in a genuine tone while unbuckling the strap-on. "I really need a shower... so I guess you have two options. Stay here tied to the chair or help me while I'm in the shower?"

The Man says nothing.

"It's OK pet, I will decide for you... hmmm... I think you want to help me." The Lady says with a knowing smile. "Come on, ease back and take a seat on this little stool."

With the cord still over his shoulders and through his legs she tows him backward to the little stool with 'iGallop' written on the front in italics.

"OK gently now pet, ease down" The Lady threading the cord through the hand hold in the front of the saddle seat and lifting up his wedge shoes one at a time and tying them in such a way that lowering his feel would tug on his balls.

"Hold still" the Lady cautioned as she took the loose buckles from her dildo and locked them on him the wrong way around.

The bumpy orange dildo firmly up his ass the man was now tied by the balls to the exercise equipment. The strap -on harness was on him inside out locking the dildo up his ass.

"Now you will help me while I shower... oh I almost forgot, you will need these." The Lady said putting an iron, mini ironing bord and basket of clothes on the table in front of the Man.

"Here we go." The Lady slipping a frilly white tu-tu, black satin circle skirt and a maid's pinafore and cap on the Man struggling to stay centred on the saddle of the exercise machine.

"Now, be a good pet, iron and fold all these while I take a shower." The Lady plugging in the machine.

With a whir and a squeal the Man began his mechanical horse ride. The Strap-on and the chilli in his ass intermittently eclipsed by brief tugs on the cord around his balls as left or right food slipped down.

Fighting to stay on the seat was taking all the Man's remaining co-ordination and strength. Reaching over from behind the Lady took his hands and guided him through ironing and folding a shirt.

Short little "Hm!" noises from the Man followed in time with the machine's gyrations.

"Only two more baskets to go after that one pet. Better get cracking, I would want to have to turn up that chair." The Lady said with a smug superiority as she casually peeled off her clothes on the way to the bathroom.

The Man could clearly see her topless and then completely naked form in the mirror in front of him. She disappeared into the bathroom and he heard the shower start. Looking back toward himself in the mirror he caught sight of his new form.

Maid's cap under black bunny ears, face painted in dollish drag, A white frilly pinafore over a black satin body suit, white frilly tu-tu and black satin skirt, iron in one hand waving it like a cowboy's lasso uncontrollably gyrating to stay centered on the mechanical horse.

His erection grew uncontrollably at his own pathetic image.

Relaxing into the rhythm the Man could hip swish in time with the machine and lessen the struggle to stay on. Every now and then still a little slip and a tug on his balls.

Then a pang of panic as he heard the shower stop and wet feet climb out of the tub.

Hurriedly he put a new shirt on the board and starts. Rhythmically he runs the iron up the sleeve as he hulas away maid's outfit flapping around.

The Lady watches silently from behind, just out of sight of the mirror. A gasp and some heavy breathing prompts the Man to look up and see the Lady now standing beside him in full view of the mirror.

She was naked and dripping wet, her lean muscular body tensed and slowly writhing against her vibrator. The Lady's eyes glazed, transfixed on her pet, the sissy maid furiously working away to fulfill her command.

The sexual motion of the 'iGallop' twisting the Man's body around and around, his face contorted in pain and punctuated with jolts as the dildo slid around inside him, made for a transfixing show for the Lady.

"Mmmmm... hmmmmmmm..." The Lady moaned through clenched teeth.

"Ahmmmmm... mmmmmm..." Her swollen pussy a little chaffed but the pain was just prolonging and intensifying the need.

"Ae! Oh... oh.... Mmmmm....hmmmm!" The Lady's body in a serpentine wave her wrist aching against the strain of her thrusts.

"Oh, hmmm, oh, hmmmm, Oh! Hmmmmmm!" The orgasm seemly building endlessly stronger and just out of reach.

The Lady stepped between her sissy maid captive and his ironing briefly interrupting his work.

"Ah... Oh... Hmmmm... Hmmmm You...." The Lady tried to speak but as their eyes met the flood gates opened and with a terrible "Argh! Arrrr!" She came for the fifth time that evening.

The Lady steadied herself on the head of the sissy maid man and presented her vibrator to him. Deftly he leaned forward and licked the shaft clean. The Lady walks confidently back to the bathroom without a word. Bliss couldn't adequately describe her emotion.

The Man went straight back to work, his mind full of terror at what would happen if the Lady made good her threat of turning up the 'iGallop'.

He needn't have worried, the Lady had bought the machine 2nd hand and the controls did not work, it simply came on when plugged in and stopped with the lack of electricity...

Hours later the taste of the lady still in his parched mouth the Man had finished the first basket of laundry and could not reach the second or third. He took a break, resting the iron down and dropping his hand to sit next to the other on the long square handle hold at the front to the iGallop.

...Some time later... he woke, still riding the mechanical horse in his broken sleep.

The movement of the camera being taken off his head had disturbed his string of micro sleep. The Lady standing over him, her groin in his face once more, the wide tie straps of her camiknickers satin pyjamas dangling down like a faux penis.

"It's lucky these memory cards are cheap. 16GB lasts for almost five hours but we will need a few to get through this weekend I think." The Lady whispered to her sleepy sissy maid.

"Here you go, do the rest of the ironing on the floor and when the alarm sounds make me some coffee and cereal with milk and a sliced banana." Instructed the Lady as she swapped out the memory cards on both the cameras and set the timers to start recording five minutes before the alarm tone at 5am.

"fsaerfafals am sfosfee obpsay." Said the Man forgetting about his swollen mouth and tongue in his haze of exhustion.

The Lady undid the cord tying the Man's feet to the chair and lowered him sideways onto the floor. The put the remaining baskets next to him along with the mini board and the iron and retied his balls to his ankles. She gave him a little pat on the head, left a note reminding him of his chores, turned down the lights and went to bed.

Without the rocking of the iGallop the rest of the ironing was done in less than an hour and it looked like he could get some sleep.

Try as he might he could not get into a resting position with ankles strapped to balls. In the darkened room and with the knot sitting under his own swollen junk he couldn't manage to undo the knot either.

After an hour of fidgeting the man climbed onto the iGallop, belly on the saddle and went to sleep kneeling bent over in a u shape with his head on the floor rug.

The alarm woke him a few hours later and from his u shaped sleep position he had a good view of the knot around his balls. The skin on his cock was still sensitive to touch and the swelling had not gone down.

Slipping the knot off in the early morning light was easy, but the previous evening's activities had cut off the circulation to his legs and he could not stand.

Sliding along the floor on his ass, big frilly maids shirt billowing around on all sides he made his way to the note on the fridge:

"Breakfast 5.30 sharp. Coffee black no sugar. Corn flakes with soy milk and a sliced banana. Knock and wait outside my room until called."

With no clocks anywhere the Man felt a little uneasy, dragging a chair into the kitchen the man struggled through making the breakfast and pulled a baking tray out of the oven to carry it.

The pins and needles in his legs starting to lesson but he could not summon enough force to lift himself. He slid the tray down the hall and rose to his knees in the doorway and knocked softley.

The Lady lay diagonally across her vintage reproduction four-posted king sized bed, sleeping on top of the faded flower print quilt. The spring night being quite warm.

The Man watched he breath, her pert little breasts and erect nipples beautifully caressed inside her pale pink satin camiknicker all in one short PJs. She was a vision.

The man kneels in the doorway like a lap dog begging for attention. The Lady slipping one eye open to admire the pretty sissy maid kneeling obediently at her door. She felt like another hour of sleep, but at the same time was too excited to rest. The thought of making him wait like a human snooze button gave her a giggle but she knew she couldn't wait to resume play.

"Very good pet." She encouraged in a fake sleepy / disinterested tone. "Bring the tray in and set.... No, hold it beside my bed.

The Sissy maid man crawled forward on his knees to the pleasant surprise of the Lady who had not thought to instruct kneeling. Arriving at the head side / end of her bed he rested the tray on his head so it would be high enough for the Lady to reach.

The lady's legs slipped seductively down in front of the sissy maid man, her toes inches from his pinafore covered package.

The Lady's feet fidgeted as she sipped the coffee, the Man watching like a cat watches string.

It wasn't long before the woman's feet had found their target. Gently rubbing the Sissy maid costume the Lady continued through breakfast smiling almost too much to swallow properly.

"Yes pet, good work, you deserve a pat." The Lady lifting the man's swollen cock with one foot and gently stroking it with the other.

The view of the Lady's well toned legs working away at his albeit cross dressed package and the sensation of stroking mixed with a little pain from the irritated skin and butt plug stirring some pretty deep feelings with in him.

"You like being a good pet, don't you?" The Lady cooed.

"Urf!" The man replied, lips and tongue had calmed a little after sleep but still not enough for normal speech. The humiliation of being a foot toy and worse, liking it stirring even deeper feelings with the man, now captive in more ways than one.

"It's important to know your place pet. But if you really want to you can give me a morning kiss. ...as a reward for being so obedient." The Lady's voice mixed with an evil subtext by a long way the sexiest thing the Man had ever heard.

"Urf!" replied the man, keeping to the one grunt for yes system.

"Oh good, now keep a firm hold of my tray or you'll be cleaning up my breakfast before making it again." The Lady said firmly.

Right foot releasing the man's tortuously swollen hard on and toes pointed as she runs up the man's torso and over his shoulder.

"OK pet, but keep kissing until I say stop." The Lady's foot curling around behind the man's shoulders and crossing under her left knee. The cushion of her calf muscle nestling against the back of his head. A cute little wriggle forward and the lady slowly but firmly squeezed the Man's head in to her crotch. Lips to Lips the Man pressed deep and inescapably into her hot and aromatic love seat.

"Hmmmm... nice.... OK lower... lower.... Yes that's it pet. Keep kissing and sicking right there. Hmmmmm.... Yes, a little tongue, hmmm yes that's it Oh! Yeah! Hmmm... ...I think you could almost qualify as an honorary lesbian." The Lady continued as she picked over her bowel of Cornflakes and banana.

A wave of humiliation washed over them man and then a little nuzzle from the Lady's left foot on his balls prompted a

"Hhmmm!"

The Lady responded by taking the coffee mug and bowel off the tray and putting them on the bedside draws for safety.

Wiggling forward a little more she tightened her grip on the sissy maid man's head and pressed down a little harder on his balls.

"Oh, Uh! Oh! Mmm... pet..., When, Oh! You speak, oh, you uh!, Hm, speak you, Oh." The Lady pressed quite firmly on the Man's balls.

"Hg,hhhh!" Cried the man in reply.

"Ah! God, oh, fuck, oh, I swear, oh you better make , uh-uh me uh cum or your balls..." The Lady grinding hard on the man's face, so caught up stringing a sentence together was challenging.

"Mhmmmm-hmmmmm!" The Man cried with each bounce of her foot.

"Yes!, Fuck! Yes, Yes, yes yes, fuck yes, fuck yes fuckyes fuckyeeesssss! The Lady cumming in the man's mouth, the last thrust with a particularly hard stomp on the man's balls perfectly timed for opening his mouth for the full load of squirt.

"Hmmmm.. ... mmmm... oh, yes, wow. Lick it boy, lick it all up....gently now, but lick it all clean. That's a good boy." The Lady revelling in what she thought would make an excellent new morning routine.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Lady Share Cropper Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds