• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Strapon with Jen and Meg

Strapon with Jen and Meg

"Hey Jim!" my sister, Jen, called to me from downstairs. "Come lay out at the pool with me and Meg!"

"OK" I called back

I got changed into my bathing suit and headed downstairs and outside to the pool. I sat down on a lounge chair next to Jen and her friend Meg and greeted them. Jen and Meg were both 20 and beautiful, while I was 18. Meg was already lying down in her small, sexy bikini. Jen was was standing, checking her phone as I got there. When she finished, she put it down and began to pull off her cute white sundress.

For the past year or two, I found myself very attracted to my sister, even masturbating to her at times. So when I saw her stripping down into her bikini, of course I stared. Her bikini top was very small and tight, showing off her very nicely shaped breasts. Her bottom was also very tight and had a very low line, so I focused my staring on her pussy.

"What are you looking at?" Meg asked.

SHIT! She caught me! "Hmmmm?" I responded, trying to play it off as if I didn't know what she meant.

"What are you staring at?" she repeated. By this time, Jen had finished taking off her sundress and sat down.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You were staring at your sister's pussy!"

"No I wasn't!"

"Yes you were!"

"No, I swear!"

"Admit it! You were staring at your own sister's pussy! You think she's sexy and would do anything to fuck her!"

"That's not-"

"ADMIT IT!" she cut me off.

I looked down in shame, knowing she was right and quietly said "I admit it. I was staring at my sister's pussy. I think she's sexy and would do anything to fuck her."

She started laughing while Jen blushed a little, before trying to laugh it off.

"You dirty bastard," said Meg. Jen leaned over and started whispering into Meg's ear. She let out an evil laugh and they started to converse in whispers for about a minute. I was feeling a very strong mix of shame and terror at what was going to come. They both got up. Meg said "Stay right here" and they went inside. A couple of minutes later, Meg came back carrying a bag of clothes.

"We're going to make you eat those words," she said. "Now get undressed and put these on."

She handed me the bikini my sister was just wearing. I hesitated, so she told me that it wasn't a test and to just do it. So I took off my bathing suit, revealing my cock, which was beginning to harden, but Meg didn't say anything. I first put on the bottom, which didn't completely cover my now-erect cock. Then I put on the top. Meg helped my put stuffing in it to give the appearance of boobs. Then she handed me my sister's sundress and had me put it on as well, so I did. Then she gave me a wig of girl hair. I put that on and she mockingly told me I looked beautiful. She then put a blindfold on me and I heard the snap of her phone camera as she exclaimed "Beautiful!"

"You can take the blindfold off now," Meg instructed me. She showed me the picture and I was a little turned on in a weird way. "Here's how this works: Once you put that blindfold back on, you CANNOT take it off again until you are told. Otherwise, I will let the picture out and ruin your life. Understood?" I nodded. "Good! Now let's go inside." I followed her into the house and up the stairs. We stopped in front of my sister's closed door and she ordered the blindfold back on and reminded me of the rule. I put it on and we guided me into Jen's room.

I could hear my sister whistle when she saw me. Meg guided me onto my knees. Jen then said "Mark, this is my brother Jim. He likes to dress like a girl and get fucked like one. Jim, this is Mark. Mark likes his dick to be sucked before fucking anally."

I spoke up and said "I never said that!"

"You said you would do anything to fuck me though. Now, I think you can both see how you can help each other here. Open up Jim!"

"That's not what I-" My cheeks were grabbed and I felt something hitting my lips. I tried to squirm my head away from it for a few seconds until Jen said "Don't be shy!"

At that point, I realized that what was hitting my mouth wasn't flesh, it was rubber. Also, based on where my sister was speaking from, it must have belonged to her. It must have been a strapon! I decided then that I would do anything to fuck my sister and plunged my mouth over her cock.

It filled my entire mouth and I heard her and Meg let out a small cheer. I felt my cock get harder than ever before. I sucked on it for a few moments until Jen pulled it out. I noticed my mouth follow it slightly as she pulled it out. "Easy there, you little slut. You can take off the blindfold now."

I took it off. Right in front of my eyes was a giant, pink strapon. I looked up and saw my sister towering over me. She wasn't wearing anything but the strapon. I saw her beautiful tits for the first time and was completely taken by the amazing sight.

"You can see I made up the part about Mark because I wanted to screw with you," Jen said and let out an evil giggle. "Remember when you said you would do anything to fuck me?" I nodded. "Well if you can take this strapon up the ass until you cum, I'll let you do whatever you want to me." I got very excited. "But one rule: You can't touch yourself otherwise you fail."

After a second of hesitation, I agreed. She walked around to behind me and gently lifted my ass off the ground.

"Wait!" called Meg. I turned and saw her also wearing a massive 10" strapon. "He needs something to stop him from yelling." She walked in front of me and put it in front of my face. I wrapped my lips around it.

"Ready?" asked Jen. I mumbled that I was and I felt her pull the sundress about halfway up my back and the bikini down just enough to expose my anus. My heart rate skyrocketed as she put this tip of her 8" cock up to my anus. She shoved it all in at once and I was overcome with an extreme amount of pain. I wanted to scream, but I had my mouth gagged with ten inches of cock, so it was reduced to a loud groan. Quickly, it turned to immense pleasure and my moans shifted from loud and out of pain to softer, more sensual and out of pure pleasure. My cock was so hard it felt like it was going to explode. I wanted to grab it and jack myself off, but I couldn't.

Jen continued pounding in and out of my ass, while Meg pounded in and out of my mouth. I couldn't handle the intense sensation and burst a load over the ground in front of me. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. When Jen and Meg saw, they both pulled out. We were all breathing heavily. Jen scooped up a finger-full of my cum from the ground and put it onto her tongue, which she then shoved into my mouth. She transferred all of the cum, shut my jaw and made me swallow it. Then she licked up the rest from ground and kept it to herself. Meanwhile, Meg cleaned the cum off my dick with her own mouth.

"How's it taste? Jen asked.

"Nasty!" I answered.

She let out another evil giggle. "A deal is a deal; I'm all yours," she said as Meg pulled her mouth off my cock. "How do you want me?"

I lied down with my back to the ground suggested reverse cowgirl. She and Meg both started taking off their strapons, but I stopped Meg and said to leave it on.

"Anybody got any condoms?" asked Jen.

Meg and I both indicated that we didn't.

"Shoot!" said Jen.

"I'll just pull out when I get close," I suggested. Jen seemed to be fine with that.

First, Jen climbed on me and engulfed my cock with her amazing, tight pussy. Then Meg, crawled between legs and positioned her cock, which was noticeably bigger that Jen's, in front of my anus. Meg and Jen were then face to face and started kissing. Meg inserted her cock into me I started pumping my hips to fuck Jen. Meg started pumping her massive cock in and out of my ass, which made me feel amazing. I started to moan as I got close to an orgasm.

"Are you gonna cum?" asked Jen

I was, but it felt so good I couldn't bring myself to pull out. I kept going, faster and faster, until I blew a load right into my sister's pussy. She felt it after a few seconds and got off about the time I finished my orgasm with a worried look on her face.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed. "It felt so good!

"Well now you gotta eat it out of my pussy! Quick!"

"No! That's disgusting," I protested.

"I'll do it," Meg volunteered. I gasped out of pure excitement. She lied Jen onto her back, kissed her on the mouth and all down her body until she got to the pussy. She teased Jen a little, but started sucking on Jen's clit.

Watching Jen squirm out of pleasure to Meg eating her out was too much for me to take. I had to get in on it. I put my cock down Jen's throat in a 69 position. As she got close to orgasm, I felt her speed up and she let out a few moans. This helped me come to a climax at about the same time and Jen choked on my cum a little, but managed to swallow it all. Meg finished eating out our cum and pulled her mouth away from Jen's pussy with a giant, sexy smile on her face.

They both got up and started getting dressed.

"That was amazing!" said Jen.

I agreed, but was too frozen to speak.

"Maybe next time I'll get to cum, too," said Meg.

"Oops! I guess we forgot about you! Sorry," Jen apologized. "Next time though."

They had finished getting dressed and walked out of the room, leaving me lying down, naked and without clothes. I didn't care. I was completely taken by their talk of the 'next time'. I couldn't wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Strapon with Jen and Meg

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds