• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 05

Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 05

Alice must have fallen asleep quite quickly. She had no recollection of anything after the lights went out and awoke alert and ready for more plundering.

"Glease Gurn Ghe Gights Gone."

Her tongue was feeling a little sore from the constant pressure of the depressor but she was sure a good soaking in piss would cure any problem.

"Gan, Gete, Gis Gat Goo?"

Alice became aware of three monocular green eyes staring at her from the blackness.

"Ghose Gat?"

"SSSSSSShhhhhhhhhh."

The green ones crept a little closer and something told her it wasn't Dan or Pete.

"Find the emergency lights Celia."

"Right on Comrade Hatter!"

"Guard the entrance Doreen."

Alice could hear the pensive tapping of a toe on the cement floor.

"Doreen, guard the entrance!"

The voice was a little aggravated this time, but still no response.

"DOREEN!'

"What? Yes! I heard! What did you say?"

"Guard the entrance Doreen and PLEASE stay awake!"

"I don't know what you mean. I am always alert and rea......."

"She's out again Comrade Hatter."

"Damn, damn, damn."

The yellow emergency lights slowly started to heat up and Alice studied her new companions carefully in the expanding sulfur glow. Hatter was easy to identify. The large feather festooned urban camouflage topper on his head shouted his name! Doreen was laying in a fetal position a few feet away snoring contentedly. Celia was dressed in a pair of leather pants held up with racy red suspenders, a floral pair of Doc Martins and cut off tee shirt displaying massively bulging biceps. Interestingly she also wore a huge strap-on dildo on the outside of her pants. Celia and Hatter had removed their night vision goggles and were inspecting Alice with great attention.

"Nice form."

Celia wandered around behind Alice's back.

"Very nice form!"

Hatter was prodding Doreen with the toe of his right red and beige spectator shoe. She just mumbled a little but didn't seem to be inclined to respond.

'I told you we shouldn't have bought her Comrade Hatter!"

"Doreen is an intricate part of the L.A.B.I.A. organization. Where we go she goes."

Doreen responded by farting loudly and rolling onto her other side.

"Gan Goo Get Ghis Gout!"

"Oh poor dear, she a retard."

Celia patted Alice on the top of the head as she spoke.

"Got Ga GeGard!"

"There there dear, calm down."

"Take the tongue depressor out of her mouth Celia."

"Oh yes I see."

Celia giggled like a silly school girl then quickly pulling herself together looked all butch again. The depressor released easily and the Celia removed the hooks holding Alice's nostrils flared as well.

"About fucking time."

"Well that's gratitude for you bitch!"

"Celia be quiet. The poor cow is obviously in a state of shock."

Hatter was now kicking the still sleeping Doreen hard in the ribs.

"Yes Comrade Hatter, Sorry Comrade Hatter."

Alice was disgusted how much of a kiss-ass Celia was turning out to be.

"WHAT are you doing?"

Celia had disappeared behind Alice's back again and something cold and sausage like was sliding up and down between her inner thighs.

"The cows wearing a Mark 5 plug!"

The Hatter stopped kicking Doreen for a moment then clapped his hands together wildly in applause.

"Pete and Dan may work for the Red Queen but props for their know how when it comes to stretching assholes!"

Hatter moved towards Alice with a gait that could at best be described as eccentric, each step minced so carefully that either his purple and gold platform boots were way too tight or his underwear was chaffing badly.

"Poor thing."

Alice really didn't like being patted on the head like a spazz! Hatter had started gyrating his hips and doing little knee dips.

"Do you have a wedgie?"

Alice knew it was rude to ask but the suspense was driving her crazy.

"Oh you had to go there didn't you!"

Celia's voice seemed so full of sorrow that Alice forgave the sudden intrusion of the strap-on between her cunt lips as it started to penetrate her vulva. The Hatters eyes filled with tears as he chocked back some deep emotion.

"Let it out Comrade Hatter, for mercies sake let it out."

The strap-on was lodged happily in Alice's cervix and knocking hopefully at the entry to her womb.

"Expose the evil Comrade Hatter. Show her the precious ring of power!"

Doreen let out an ear shattering fart and scared herself awake.

"Whats happening? Why do my ribs hurt? Whats that terrible smell? Did I wake up in the wrong book?"

With trembling hands Hatter let his trouser flap drop and with the sound of pealing stainless steel released the Jabberwocky.

"My fucking god!"

Alice squirted harder than she had ever thought possible and expelled the strap-on with such force that Celia was propelled unceremoniously onto her ass.

Eye to eye with the monster she felt utterly vulnerable to its penetrative stare but at the same time completely overwhelmed by its beauteous scaffolding. The stainless steel collar encircling the neck below the cyclops swollen velvet head twisted cork screw fashion down the long thick shaft to finally enclose the base with two complete girdles. The magnificent framework, twinkling seductively in the dancing light extended in two nooses that snugly surrounded and accented the delicious dangling plumbs of pleasure hanging like mesmerizing prizes for the lucky grazer.

The Ring of Power! A Torc of magnificent proportions, barely able to pass its gauge through the monsters eye and reappearing seductively from the dorsal side of its glans, the ends completed by solid ball terminals so large and heavy it seemed impossible for the whole to still stand in the slightly upturned curvature required for total vaginal and anal stimulation.

"That is fucking amazing! Rip me a new one, PLEASE, I am begging you!"

Alice was salivating like a whore in a dildo factory. Her stomach was churning with wave upon wave of per-orgasmic ripples just at the thought of being plundered so brutally and completely. Her tongue extended in an attempt to touch the object of her adoration and even from an inch away the dichotic interplay of the cold steel and burning flesh caused lubricating mucous to run in a seemingly unending stream down her thighs.

"The cow has lost it Comrade Hatter."

Celia was obviously trying hard not to seem impressed with Hatters equipment.

"Its only a cock after all damn it!"

The strap-on she was wearing seemed to shrivel with self debasing inadequacy.

"Get the cow out of the restraints whilst we have time."

"FUCK ME FIRST, PLEASE!"

Escape was not on Alice's mind at all.

"Doreen, give Celia a hand while I sour the milk."

Hatter minced over to the milk churn and with great gusto pissed into its cavernous neck. Alice watched as the steaming golden liquid arced its way to dilute but invigorate her extruded protein and was mesmerized by its pressure and quantity.

"FUCK ME NOW!"

"The cow has definitely lost it!"

Finally released from the milking stool Alice attempted to stand unsupported and collapsed in a heap on the cement floor.

"Well help the poor cow Celia. You too Doreen, at least till we get her comfortably on the cart!"

Taking an arm each Celia and Doreen proceeded to drag Alice behind the Hatter as he led them through the dairy to eventually emerge into the early morning air.

"Comrade Hatter the carts are missing."

"Obviously they are Celia. I told you those pony girls would wander off."

"Use the power of the ring Hatter!"

"Doreen, you know I can't use the rings power to overcome every obstacle. The Red Queen knows our every time I stroke it."

"Not if its done in the dark Comrade. Stroke it in my black depths."

Celia had turned her back, dropped her pants to her ankles and spread her ass cheeks wide exposing her pursing anal bud.

"NO! ME!"

Doreen was laying on her back with her feet either side of her ears, fingers parting the matted growth of her pubic hair.

"I asked first! FUCK ME!"

Alice could barely move but was fully prepared to overcome any difficulty to achieve penetration by the jabberwocky.

"No worries the ponies are coming now."

Alice, Celia and Doreen exclaimed bitterly in chorus.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!"

Alice liked ponies. Her daddy had given her one for her tenth birthday and it had been the best present ever. These ponies were much prettier than 'Roddy' had ever been. The lead trap pony was about twenty two, tall and slim and totally naked. The bit in her mouth was affixed with a black leather bridle that also held her golden mane in place. A nice breast girth kept the full orbs of her mammary glands perfectly separated and upright, the nipples decorated with ornate clips and rings. Dangling between her open thighs was a long tail of groomed blonde hair that extended from a large plug inserted deeply in her anus.

The second cart was pulled by a dark haired beauty. Her bit was far harsher and pulled her lips into a permanent sardonic grin. Fine sliver chains connected rings surreptitiously placed in each nipple and through the lips of her inner labia. The ornate tail plug was obviously too loose as witnessed by the dark stains on her inner thighs.

A third cart was drawn by three pony girls connected by a metal trace passing through large silver rings delicately placed in each of their clitorises. Their bits were very light, more like the type used with neck reigning steeds. The girls on the outside were blinkered over their exterior eye. Covering their body's between navel and tits were the most perfect leather bodices carefully studded in a seemingly random pattern that when viewed from the front could be recognized as spelling L.A.B.I.A.

Hatter patted the trio on their plumed heads and gave each a lump of sugar. Doreen took the reins of the blonde filly and Celia the black maned beauty after spending quite a few moments making sure her anal tail plug was correctly seated.

"The cow will ride with you Celia. Your pony is the strongest."

Celia smiled appreciatively at Hatters suggestion and beckoned Alice to her trap.

"But there's more room on your cart Hatter."

Alice was right of course and the trio of ponies could easily have managed the extra weight but Hatter was carefully appeasing Celia.

"Do what you are told cow or we will leave you to Pete and Dan's attentions."

Alice pondered for a moment. Another day with Dan and Pete didn't seem totally unappealing. Her ass and mouth had been fully utilized in a way that was unforgettable and more of the same treatment certainly wouldn't go amiss. Looking down she realized her nipples were producing milk at the mere thought and didn't fight Celia's eager tongue work retrieving the escaping protein as I ran in rivulets down her abdomen.

"No Hatter would much rather go with you thank you!"

Alice's real intention was of course to taste and hopefully feel the terrible jabberwocky dance wildly in her orifices.

"Better remove this plug before we go."

Celia gripped the base of the plug that so completely filled Alice's anal canal and with a twist pulled it out in one smooth movement.

"OHHHH FUCK!"

Alice squatted quickly and let her bladder and bowel empty fully with both immense pleasure and noise.

"Climb aboard cow, room for one more."

Celia positioned Alice across her thighs and as she sat directed the head of her strap-on into the newly freed asshole. Alice wiggled a little as the head passed the depth the plug had reached but found the length pleasantly stimulating.

"Walk on girls."

The Hatter slapped the rein ends against his ponies' buttocks and the procession started moving in earnest away from the dairy. The road was heavily cobbled and the two wheeled buggies bounced with every inch of progress.

"Fuck yes!"

Alice started to climax immediately and wouldn't stop for several hours.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 247 milliseconds