• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Showing Off For My Neighbors

Showing Off For My Neighbors

I'm a man in my late 40's now and all my life I have enjoyed being naked. As I grew older I became obsessed with the idea of letting other people see me naked without being too obvious. I was always on the look out for opportunities to put myself on display, but I had to be careful not to let them know I was doing it on purpose.

I reasoned that if I created a situation in which the person watching me was sort of invading my privacy then I would stay out of trouble. They always had the option of looking or not looking.

When I was in my 20's, I moved into a very large apartment complex, that had several 2 story buildings that were lined up next to each other in a semi-circle, so my bedroom window was directly across from my neighbors bedroom window. All the mail boxes for all the buildings were arranged in the front, by the parking lot.

One day, I was in my bedroom and noticed that the apartment directly across from me was occupied by 2 young, very attractive women. I almost always left my curtains open, so that they could look across and see me without too much effort.

I started out walking around in my bedroom wearing only my underwear, just to get their attention. I wanted them to see me naked, but I had to devise a plan in which I could see them looking at me, without them knowing I was aware. It was more of a turn on that way, however, I could not look directly at them because that would ruin it and they would probably stop looking. I needed them to feel secure and that I was unaware of them spying on me.

I had a TV in my bedroom and had placed it against the wall directly across from my bed on a TV stand. They could see me and the bed but would not be able to see the TV screen due to its angle. Next, I bought a video camera that could record and connect directly into the TV, so with it on, I could look at the TV and it would show whatever the camera was pointed at. While they were gone, I set up the camera on my dresser and pointed it toward their window. I then zoomed the camera in so that the whole screen was nothing but their window. The only problem: they might be able to see the camera and discover what I was doing, so I got a cardboard box a little larger than the camera, cut a hole in it and placed it over the camera, so that from outside it just looked like a box sitting on my dresser.

My plan was coming together. I knew about what time they got home from work or school or whatever. So I went into my bedroom and turned on the TV and camera. I laid on my bed and waited until I could see one or both of them in that bedroom. After a while I noticed one of them was in the bedroom so I began my show. I got up off the bed and started taking off my clothes. I kept my eye on the TV and waited until they noticed me. It worked. I was down to my shorts when I saw one of them call the other into the room. They were sitting there watching me from their window. I slowly peeled off my underwear and was completely naked. I walked over and switched on my stereo and started dancing around the room. I could see them becoming more animated and was getting hard knowing that they could see me, but I seemed oblivious to their spying.

I then began stroking my cock. This seemed to really get them excited. I laid down on my bed and began to really masturbate for them. Jerking and stroking my cock while I writhed on the bed, all the time seeing them on my TV screen. I was getting close, so I began thrusting my hips as I approached orgasm. Seeing them glued to my window, watching intently was just enough to bring me over the edged and I blew my load all over me and my bed. I laid their for a few minutes and then got up and walked into the bathroom where I showered. When I got out of the shower, I stayed naked and walked in and out of my bedroom for a while longer.

After that, I began staying naked in my apartment almost all the time. I established a routine, so they could easily predict when they could see me. This went on the whole time they lived there, which was several months.

One day, I had stopped to get my mail on my way to my apartment. To my pleasant surprise, they were getting their mail at the same time. I could tell by their expressions that they recognized me. I, of course, had to pretend I didn't know anything about what had been going on, but I looked over at them, smiled and said, "Hi, how are you doing?". They smiled, giggled slightly and said, "Great, how are you?". We chatted briefly and I introduced myself. I had a difficult time playing it cool and my cock was starting to stiffen knowing what they had seen me do.

As I headed to my apartment, I noticed they went directly to theirs, so I knew I could give them another show that evening. I used to fantasize about them getting a camera and filming me, then using the video to blackmail me into doing whatever they wanted. I would have loved to give them a show in person, but alas, it never happened.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Showing Off For My Neighbors

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 361 milliseconds