• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Catherine is So Innocent and Sweet

Catherine is So Innocent and Sweet

12

Sometimes my wife Catherine thinks so purely that she can be quite naïve. Like the way she has no clue how sexy she is and seems to not notice a lot of the attention men of all ages give her.

Here's a perfect example. We met for lunch today. She had a dermatologist appointment at 11:00 so we met for lunch at Olive Garden for a little treat. We've been trying to save some money for a vacation. This gets her all excited to plan for the trip and to try to save up the money. So we haven't gone out much and we are both in a little competition to see who can find a way to save the most money each day.

She shows up and she is so happy. She gives me a kiss and I looked at her and said, "Darling, you look marvelous!" I meant it too.

She had a cute little yellow, purple, and orange sundress on with high heel sandals and she was stunning. I asked her in the morning to dress for me since we were meeting for lunch. She doesn't usually wear this cute of attire, but I knew when I asked her to think of me that she would not be wearing a bra or panties.

My wife has beautiful, thick, brunette hair, a little nose, high cheek bones, puffy kissable lips and huge green eyes. She is so pretty I cannot figure out what she is doing with me. She also works out and runs and she looks better at 49 than she did in her twenties and she was super-hot in her twenties. She has a killer body with firm, medium size boobs and she is almost famous for her beautiful, shapely bubble butt. It is so firm and curvy that it is impossible to ignore. Not only men, but even women have to look when she walks by. Yet she doesn't seem to even notice.

Anyway .... we were seated by the hostess and the waitress came over and brought us some nice ice water. We already knew what we wanted so we just ordered our lunches. While we were waiting I said, "So sweetheart, how did the appointment go at the dermatologist?"

She has a small mole on her lower back and just wanted to have it checked out. She made an appointment with the young Asian doctor she takes our kids to.

She replied, "Oh it went great! It turns out the mole is nothing to worry about. But guess what? I saved $ 100.00!"

I said, "Great, where did you do that?

"At the dermatologist silly, where else?"

"Wait, I thought it was just going to be $ 40.00. How did you save $ 100.00?"

"Well, that part still did cost $ 40.00."

Just then the waitress brought our meals and we thanked her. Right before this I noticed there were two businessmen in their fifties who were seated right behind Catherine. I am sure she had not noticed them come in and sit down. But I noticed how they stopped talking and were leaning in to listen to her story. I decided to let that go and not mention it.

"So how then did you save the $ 100.00?

"Well when he came in the examine room and shut the door, he asked how he could help me. I said I had a mole on the small of my back that I wanted checked. He said, "O.K. Catherine, let's have a look."

"That was when I realized I either had to lift my dress up or lower the top. Since I'm not wearing panties, I had to lower the top."

At this point I saw the guys raise their eye brows and give each other a "This is getting good" look. For some reason the thought of them eavesdropping on her private story excited me so I let her continue.

"I turned my back to him and slipped my top down and held my arm across my bare breasts. I let the dress lower and he took hold of it and lowered it more till he could see my mole."

Just hearing her say, "My bare breasts." And knowing two men also heard it, was giving me a super hard on. I encouraged her to continue. "O.K. so get to the saving of the hundred dollars."

"I'm getting to that part. So he looks at the mole and touches it and gets out some magnifying glasses and looks some more and says, "Catherine, this mole is fine, nothing to worry about."

"Then he adds, "Oh, by the way; have you ever had a complete epidermal body skin check? You know if you are forty you should have a complete and thorough check of every inch of your skin for sure."

"Now Honey, this worried me a bit because I am now forty-nine and I have never had one. But here is the best news. You're going to love it."

I said, "Oh I can imagine where this is going." I noticed the two guys were staining to hear every word too.

"So he says to me, 'Catherine, we are having a special this week, any customer that is in here for any reason can also get a full body skin check for free. That is a hundred dollar value, for free.' I was so happy and said, "Could you do it now?"

He said he'd be happy to. Can you believe my good luck Honey? I didn't even have to make a separate appointment."

I said, "Oh were you EVER lucky Catherine, I can't believe he'd be so kind. And what a lucky break that special was on the day you stopped in. What did you do next?"

"Yeh I know, right? Well so I asked him, "Just exactly what is it?"

He said, "Well, it does not even take long. You simply uncover your skin and I look at every single square inch. I slide my hands over all of your skin to make sure there is no texture issues or lumps or bumps under the surface that may not show to just the eye."

"I said to him, "Of course Doctor, that makes perfect sense. Let's do it then." And I asked him, "Do I put on a gown?"

He said, "Well that is up to you, but you will just be removing it anyway for the full check. Most of my patients just go without since I will be seeing all of them anyway and it only takes a few minutes."

So I told him, "O.K., let's hurry and do it because I have a lunch appointment."

He said, "One small thing Catherine. Out of respect to our female patients, and frankly for some insurance reasons, we always have another person in when a female is in a state of undress. So if that is O.K. with you, I have a student observer who is spending the week at this clinic. It's their first day and you'd be their first patient. Is that O.K. with you? It will really help them learn.""

I said, "Sure, I guess that is fine if it's your rule."

At this point I can see what's coming and so can the two listeners. I think the three of us were excited to hear it and all amazed at how naïve my pretty wife is."

I said to her as we were eating, "O.K. go on. What happened next?"

"Well this was sort of embarrassing, but he was back in the room before I could even start undressing cause I was checking my phone to see if you texted me.

The thing is, he brought the student in with him and it was a college kid. The doctor introduced him as Blaine. He was an awkward looking young man only about five feet six and with glasses. He looked so nervous I almost felt sorry for him."

I said, "Honey, trust me, you are the only person on earth who would feel sorry for him." I noticed the two guys smile at that and nod at each other in agreement.

She ignored my comment and continued. "So I said to the doctor, 'You guys got here pretty fast. Oh well, this will just take a second.' And I stood up on the little pull out step of the examine table I had been sitting on and I just pulled my sundress off over my head. I didn't have a bra or panties on under it so I knew they'd be impressed at how fast I got ready. I didn't really try to hide at all because I knew they would be seeing me in a minute anyway."

"I then walked over to the door where there were some hooks and I hung up my little sundress and I walked back. Cheese, you'd think they'd never seen a woman before they way they stared at me walking. Their dang mouths were open if you can believe that! Maybe it was because I was in high heels."

I interjected, "Yeh maybe, or maybe it was because you are gorgeous and you were completely naked in high heels and your boobs bounce all over when you want and your hips sway. Maybe that was why Catherine?"

"Yeh, I guess maybe, that makes sense. But anyhow, let me finish, O.K.? So I walked back to the table and like I said, I could tell both the men had been staring at me. I said, "Oh you must have noticed I am not wearing a bra or panties. That's a surprise for my husband."

I said, "So there you were standing naked in front of two young men. Is that right?"

"Well yes Honey, but remember it was just a medical procedure and they are doctors."

"I said, "One maybe, but the other is just a kid looking at you."

"Yeh, but we all need to learn sometime and you know I am all about education. So I always like to help if I can."

"You are so kind. What happened next?"

"Well I was glad I left my high heel sandals on so I wasn't completely naked when I was standing there. But I felt a little stone in one so I sat on the table and took them off and looked at the bottom of each of my cute feet and I brushed them off and then put the heels back on. It was funny how interested they seemed to watch me do that. Heck I was just putting on heels. I suppose it was because they never see a girl do that."

I commented, "You don't suppose it was because you were totally nude with your boobs hanging down and you were bending your shapely legs do you?"

"Oh, who knows. Now don't get me sidetracked. So the doctor begins at head and had me hold my hair up out of the way and he checked my scalp, ears, face and neck. I noticed as I was standing there that the kid, Blaine, was staring at my vulva without blinking. It was almost funny. I touched it and said, 'Blaine haven't you ever seen one of these before?' He stuttered and said, "N-n-n-no Ma'am I haven't. I am so sorry for staring."

"Hon he looked so ashamed. I just told him, 'Blaine, don't be embarrassed. It is perfectly natural for a young man to want to see what a woman looks like naked. We all understand that. This is just a learning situation for you. Go ahead and look all you want to. They aren't really all that special if you ask me. They're really just some skin with a slit.' Then I added, in case he didn't know the difference, "Mine will be a good one to learn on because I shave it so you can see my labia and clitoris. Most of them have hair on them you know."

At this point the men behind her looked like were wanting to just get off. I could tell they were getting turned on big time. So was I. Hearing my sweet little wife talking about HER labia and clitoris while she was sitting naked in front of two young men was almost more than I could take. I said, "Well it sounds like you were getting a lot of attention Catherine and really helping with Blaine's education."

"Oh I sure was Honey. The doctor kept going and he was no liar. He was very thorough just like he promised. He slid his hand over every inch of me just to make sure there weren't any irregularities. He ran his hands over my shoulders and my upper back and my lower back and my arms."

"How did that feel?

"Oh it felt fine, but remember this was just a procedure, not a massage. Hey, you aren't thinking this was some sexual thing are you or I will stop right now."

I said, "Never Honey, please continue."

"O.K., so he checks both of my breasts and nipples. He spent a lot of time on them too; especially my nipples. Did you know Honey that a lot of women have nipple problems and of course there is breast cancer to think about."

"Of course Dear, of course. So he was quite thorough then?"

"Oh yes, quite, and you'll think this was funny. You should have seen my nipples change from all puffy to hard as a rock too! Blaine's eyes nearly popped out of his head. I laughed and said, 'Blaine, let me guess, you've never seen a woman's bare breasts and nipples before either have you?'

"He stuttered out his no again and I said, 'Well Blaine, they are all different and our nipples can take on different looks too. Sometimes mine are puffy and sometimes they are erect like you see now. Doctor shall we let Blaine feel them to help him learn?' I hope that was O.K. Honey, after all he could already see them and I figured feeling them would demonstrate so much more than simply seeing them. I was just trying to educate the lad you know."

"Yes, yes of course Dear, educating him on how your fine boobies feel."

"No Honey, now please don't get crass. Unless we are talking sexy, the proper term is breast. Remember it was a procedure. That's all. There was nothing sexual about it."

"So I let Blaine feel my breasts. Apparently he loved them and he was squishing them all around and pulling on them and mushing them and simply playing with them so much that I finally had to say, 'Blaine! Play time is over!" And he stopped,"

"Well I was standing up on the little step which put me rather high in relation to the men. And the doctor knelt down in front of me and so did Blaine. Now I will admit that was a little uncomfortable because their faces were directly in front of and just about eight inches from my vulva."

"He began running his hands down both of my legs from the top of my thighs slowly all the way down to my high heels. He asked me to step my feet apart so he could get to the insides of my thighs too. He was really doing his job. And it actually felt very nice to be honest about it."

"Then he asked me to turn around and bed over the table so I could lean on it to be comfortable. So I did. He ran his hands down my bare bottom, both cheeks and he got way inside too; if you know what I mean."

She was taking more bites of her meal. I don't think the guys behind her talked to each other once and I noticed they each hand one hand in their laps. They we listening intently. I said, "Please continue Sweetheart."

"Oh, sure, where was I? Oh yeh, at this point Blaine pipes up and says, 'Ma'am, I have never seen a woman's bare bottom and never felt one either. May I?' I said, 'If you are more professional about it you may for a minute.' So Blaine is squatting down behind me as I was bent over the table and I felt his sweaty hands running all over my bare bottom. He was caressing it and I could hear him breathing so hard. I am afraid I got him all exited. I sure hope I didn't cause him to lust or anything."

I said, "Well Honey, he is a young man and he was looking at the finest bare butt all bent over and since he was directly behind you, no doubt he was studying your fine pussy too. I don't think there is a chance he wasn't excited. But don't blame yourself Dear. I'm sure that was not your intention."

"No it was not at all. Education was my goal. Well then I figured I was done, but the doctor says, 'Are you aware, Catherine, that many cases of melanoma start in the vulva because the skin is a bit darker there and it can be hard to see?"

"Again I was a bit scared and said, 'Then please check that very well Doctor. Do you mind?' He said he did not mind and asked me to lie on my back and put my legs in the stirrups; which I did do and wouldn't you know it, that little stinker Blaine had a big tent in his pants. I didn't know what to think about that. I chalked it up to youth and overlooked it."

"O.K., so there is my wife, totally naked, on her back with her legs and pussy spread for two men to look at all they want to. Do I have the picture correct here darling?"

"Oh, ISH Honey! Don't put it like that. It makes it sounds so prurient and nasty. Let me remind you again, this was just a simple medical procedure and you need to stop thinking like a dang pervert Michael. Just because someone is not dressed, does not mean anything sexual is going on. Think of a bath or a shower, that isn't sexual is it?"

"Well if I am thinking about you in a bath or a shower it sure is! But O.K. please finish."

"Well the good doctor was very, very thorough checking my labia. Both my labia majors and my labia minors. He felt the full length of each one between his finger and thumb and he checked my 'taint' as you call it and he even took time to check 'under the hood' as you say and make sure my Miss Clitty was fine. When he touched her I sure bucked and let out a little squeal that startled Blaine.

Blaine wanted to touch me too, but because I saw his arousal I said no. This was NOT going to be a sexual thing. But the doctor touched me so much I must admit that I started to get all wet in my vagina. I felt bad about that, but it was probably just a natural physical response to the touching that I could not control and maybe from him accidently stimulating my clitoris."

Catherine continued, "He said, and I know you will like this Honey, he said I have the healthiest and frankly the prettiest, as he put it, vulva he has ever had the pleasure to examine. That made me feel good. You know whether they admit it or not, every woman likes to hear she is pretty 'down there'. I said, 'Well thank you Sir!'. He said it was his pleasure."

"Oh I am sure it was his pleasure Catherine, I am one hundred percent sure it was all his pleasure. You know your pussy is that fine!"

Catherine reminded me, "Now Honey, you can say pussy when we are talking sexy, but please say vulva when we are talking about a simple medical procedure. Anyway I said to the doctor, 'O.K., are we all done now?' He said, 'We just need to check your anus and then your feet and we will be all done. Please get on your knees and poke out your bottom for a lack of a better way to put it.'"

"Now Honey I really wanted to get going, but I figured since I was 99% done, why not finish and do it 100%, right?"

"Ooh right Catherine. How could you stop then when you were almost done?"

"Right! So I flipped over and nearly lost my balance from laying on my back and fell into Blaine who caught me and kept me from falling off the step. He put out both hands and they pressed right into my breasts, but at least I didn't fall."

"Right, we can be glad about that."

"So here I was poking my butt out and he checks it and that silly doctor rubbed his hands on my bare bottom and vulva again. I suppose he forgot he had just done them a few minutes ago. But he said I looked great. You know I guess I never really noticed how my breasts look so much bigger and get all long and pointy when they hang down. Plus they sway a lot too. I don't know if they even noticed that."

"Well I about to turn back around again and just before I did, I asked Blaine if he got a close enough look and he said he did not. So I told him to hurry up and get in there and look to he could learn how a woman looks on her knees."

"I gave him just a couple of minutes to look. I noticed the doctor did pay attention to my swaying breasts; well he was frankly staring at them. I hope it's not because they look stupid like that or something."

I said, "No Honey, he probably was just wishing he was laying under them like I get to and having those fine nipples brush across his face."

"Oh stop that nonsense Michael, of course a doctor would not think like that. Don't be silly! But anyway, finally I turned back around and sat on the table again and slipped off my heels and bent my leg across my knee so the doctor could check the bottoms of my feet and between my toes. I never really noticed before how that really opens a woman's vagina! Wow, I hope that didn't offend them. But he said my feet looked awesome too like every other part of my body and I said great!"

"They must have been a bit absent minded because they both just sat there while I pulled my sundress back on. I asked Blaine if he thought it was worthwhile and if he learned anything. He said it was the greatest learning day of his entire 23 years. I laughed at that one. Then they both shook my hand and said they were delighted to see me today and I thanked them for doing that and said how nice it was to save one hundred dollars."

"So there's my story. Aren't you happy with me Honey? Didn't I do a great thing today?"

Now I was thinking it was a great thing, because I would be using it the rest of my life as fantasy material when I am alone with my thoughts, if you get my drift. And I know the two men behind her will be doing the same."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Catherine is So Innocent and Sweet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds