• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I'll Fuck That White Bitch Ch. 01

I'll Fuck That White Bitch Ch. 01

My name is Trenton Ganger, and as a black man, I've had my share of pussy. I remember the first time, with one of those petite white girls they get to tutor the guys like me in high school. I was flunking Math, English, Spanish, you name it. I wanted to quit, but that school says no, no, you stay in the library after school and we'll send a tutor. I was expecting some scrawny Asian boy, but no, they sent little Tina Collins , with her brown bangs, cute smile, and those pale white thighs in short athletic shorts. Tina's trying to show me how to multiply out those fractions, but I just wasn't haven't it. There weren't a lot of white girls at my school, and they sure didn't have the scrumptious behind that Tina did. Tina wasn't some amateur either; she was on the math team, gotten honors in all of her classes. I'm pretty sure she ended up at Yale. But she was also one wild freaky bitch.

To make a long story short, my grades did start going up after a while. But that clever white girl saw there was something else to it. That was the year I had started going to the gym, really started filling out as a man. And Tina saw an opportunity to have some fun with a shy punk like me.

The first few times, Tina took me in the bathroom of the library and did all the work herself. She rode me like a seasoned cow girl, grinding her ass against my solid, virgin rod and splitting herself open with all that sweet juice drippin' out. After a while, though, I was spinning her by the hips, humping her up and down, and eventually, fucking the living shit out of that rich white girl.

Tina Collins called me her forbidden black lover, but I didn't really understand all that racial shit at the time. I had never seen any cock but my own, and I didn't get what she meant when she said I was enormous. I thought she was noticing how much I had been the to gym. In the end, I was just happy to get to cream on some girl's face. After a while, my grades got high enough so Tina split, though we've seen each other a few times over the years.

After that, though, I pretty much fucked my way around the school. I was big and strong and pretty charming, and that was all it took to get most girls to spread their legs. I really made my way around those beautiful black classmates, skipping History to bang some big titty chocolate dessert, spewing my white cum down some sexy black lips in the parking lot after school.

By the time I graduated, I had fucked fifty or sixty black bitches, and then my white angel Tina Collins of course. I kept my grades up enough to get into a college, a school far away that was willing to shell out lots of money for some decent-graded diversity.

College was hard and I had to study, but it was also full of adventurous sexy white girls. The first night, a bit titty blonde from somewhere in Montana told me she had never seen a black man before in her life, though by sunrise she had swallowed more of my black rod than any bitch before or since. I found some cute Asian twins who told me I was the most American thing they could think to experience together. My roommate, this pasty kid named Fred, learned pretty quickly how to get a good night's sleep on the floor outside the room on the many nights some white coed decided I had something to teach her.

Despite the fact I was drowning in pussy, I didn't make very many friends. The white guys on campus kind of hung to themselves, which was fine by me. It just made it easier when their girlfriends knocked on my door to see how I was spending the evening.

With all the cum I deposited in these girls, it was a wonder no one got pregnant. For a while I thought I must be sterile, but then I donated my seed for a bio class experiment and my professor said I was one of the most virile samples he'd ever seen. Well, not in those words exactly. I just remember that later that afternoon, I donated another sample down the eager throat of my redhead lab partner.

There were other black guys and girls at the school, and I managed to screw a few of those girls, but I also found myself drawn back to the bountiful offerings of Caucasian pussy. I grew to like to look of fear and anticipation that grew in those pure eyes as I whipped out what I knew by now to be my massive monster cock. As I pumped into those girls, I could only hear the echo of Tina Collins , urging me to use my "enormous black tool" to "destroy" her white body.

All this gave me a serious reputation. I was pounding away at white virgin snatches, I penetrated girls whose boyfriends were spending the night alone. If a white girl entered that school with her pure virginity or some stable monogamy, I deflowered that bitch with my ebony rod, or I showed her exactly what her boyfriend wasn't giving her.

I would go through spells of fucking some specific kind of girl. For a few months, I only fucked girls with white tits big enough to smother me with. Another time, only skinny redheads with freckles. I fucked only girls from this one sorority next to my dorm, and then only girls dating guys who had been dicks to me before.

When I left college, the endless stream of pussy started to trickle down. I had a few key numbers in the neighborhood who I could call, and she would rush her smoking white body over here as soon as she could to pleasure me. But even though I was getting laid just as much as ever, it wasn't the same as college. I missed the yearly cycle of my frequent fucks graduating to be replaced by a new crop of slim eager virgins.

I decided to get a job selling African Studies textbooks. It was pretty much all I could do with my useless major anyway. But this meant traveling to different schools every few months, pitching books to different professors and finding a way to sample some of the juicy white offerings available on campus.

Now, most schools don't have very big African Studies departments; they have to share offices with other small departments like Religious Studies, Women's Studies, and Hebrew Studies. It was in this last arena that I had recently been finding a lot of my young white participants.

There was something to me immensely arousing about these white Jewish bitches. So many of them were rich, stuck up, and bossy, which meant they were endlessly kinky and horny ladies. With rich daddies who had sent them off to school hoping they would take up law or medicine, these daughters wasted their time on pointless classes, binge drank every night in their short sequin dresses, and most importantly to me, explored their wild sexualities. They begged me to strip them down to their panties, yank them by the hips, and show them, daddy, why they'd all been very bad girls.

Lindsey Mendlowitz was one such Jewish slut. I met her at a school in California where she had a work study job as a secretary. She had long wavy black hair, thin eyes, a big stuck up Jew nose, and then this perfect marble sculpted behind. It was the kind of ass that looked formed like some Greek goddess, and I wanted to sink my black hands into its white flesh and coat it with a warm coat of my sticky potent manseed.

It didn't take much to get Lindsey to bring me back to her room. She was a vapid Jewish slut if there ever was one, and it only took a wink and a big black grin to make her remember that she'd always wondered if she could take a black man between her pale white legs.

Jewish sluts like Lindsey always take the first load down their throat. Lindsey brought me to her spacious college bed and parted her lips so I could let her taste the black cock she'd been craving. She slobbered down that long black sausage and stared me straight in the eyes with a determined ecstatic glare. I only shoved her white head harder onto my cock until her face was trapped in black pubes.

On her knees with her back arched and that perfect ass bare on display, I gave little Lindsey Mendlowitz a taste of delicious negro cream. My cock was so far down her throat that she had no choice but to let me fill her up from the inside.

When I was done feeding her, she dislodged the fleshy mass of cock from her throat, spillin globs of cum onto her sizable tits. She panted for air and stared up at my smug face for a moment, but I was already hard again. Vaulting her cum covered abdomen down onto her sheets, I positioned the slutty jewess with her face down, and ass up: the perfect stance of slutty submission. Kneading her fine ass with my hands, I poked at her soaking wet opening three times with my slippery hot cock head, making her gasp muffled into the pillow I was pressing her face against. Finally, I pressed my whole cock into her shivering body and began to wax that ass like no tomorrow.

I guess Lindsey's frantic moans and grunts were well muffled by the pillow around her face, because her scrawny Jewish boyfriend seemed pretty surprised to walk in and see his beloved woman squirting oceans onto my black horse cock.

"Lindsey!" the bitch boy yelled, but I had one hand around her neck pressing her deeper into the sheets. She was lost in another writhing orgasm, and I was groping at her quivering Jewish ass without abandon.

I turned left and registered a big ole smile at the boy, then only pounded harder into his gal. If he could fuck her like this, well, then I doubt she would have sought me out.

He stood there shocked and watching so long that I was almost about to finish, but he had run out crying before the money shot. Edging out my wet pulsing cock, I spun the bitch over and spilled a big sticky mess down her tits and stomach. I pumped more and more cum onto the unfortunate whore, and she stuck her tongue out to catch whatever flecks and globs she could. That bitch oozed with my spunk inside and out.

Dismounting the bed, my big softening cock and balls swaying between my legs, I began the task of pulling a shirt over my head and shoving my massive sex organ back into my pants. Naked Lindsey just lay back on the bed nude, the cum that dribbled down her chin and tits beginning to dry all over.

"Your boyfriend is sure gonna be mad," I told her. Normally these bitches here began explaining how they had never done anything like this before, and started worrying about how many times they would have to suck his thin white penis before he would accept her cheating ass back. But I would always flash her one last look at my soft gargantuan cock, and the look that would flood her face reminded everyone that she was still reeling from the best experience of her life.

"Andy will come back to me," Lindsey declared nonchalantly, and I turned around, my cock only half back in my pants.

"You sure about that?"

"We've been family friends since we were kids. Our dads are joint-CEOs. We're only together because I want to be rich for the rest of my life, and he won't have another chance to shack up with a girl like me. I don't mind letting him do his thing in my pussy and then falling asleep if it means I won't have to work a day of my life. And he loves being able to say he's snagged a hot ass like me so much that I could deliver him a fucking litter of black babies and he'd pay for all their educations."

"Damn," I said, "Sounds like you've got it all figured out."

Fully dressed now, I gave one last glance at the cum covered slut lying in her bed. Shit, I had really made a mess of her. She looked like someone had run her under one of those krispy kreme glaze machines.

"I'll be seeing you," I yelled back to Lindsey.

"What, no number?"

I paused. As good as the sex was, I wasn't looking for anything complicated. But not only did the Jewish slut really take my cock real good, I liked the way so offhandedly dismissed her boyfriend: it was sexy.

"Okay," I said, scrawling down my digits on a pad on the counter, "Call me."

"I will," Lindsey said, and I walked straight out of there.

At the time, I had no idea what kind of mess I would be getting into by leaving that number there. Now, I'm not complaining: there was nothing but good that came out of Lindsey wanting to call back my big black dick. Well, nothing but good for me, at least. But I'm just saying, shit got messy after that, but we'll see when we get there.

- Trenton.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I'll Fuck That White Bitch Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds