• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Total Woman Vignettes 05

Total Woman Vignettes 05

123

Prologue

The departing Total Woman Academy Father Daughter Weekend crowd began milling around, mingling with their weekend mates. Final hugs, handholds and cheek buzzes animated the small groups. The murmur of laughter, farewells and thanks filled the room. Evelyn sought out Mr. Rubin. She still wore her cuffs, collar, leash and rosy topless glow.

"Mr. Rubin, I'm still so sorry we didn't have time for my deep oral demonstration. I know you really wanted to cum down my throat before we parted. Let's talk to Mrs. Smith and see if I can take care of that before you leave."

Mr. Smith listened to Evelyn's earnest request and checked her watch.

"Oh, dear me, Evelyn. There simply won't be enough time today. However, we have an upcoming Freewill Weekend later this month. Perhaps I can arrange for Mr. Rubin to be invited for the Guest Coach roster. He will be required to rotate among the attending students per his schedule. But I'm sure I can arrange a time slot on his schedule for your deep oral demonstration."

Evelyn thanked Mrs. Smith for the consideration.

Mrs. Smith turned to Mr. Rubin. "I hope that's satisfactory; it's the best I can do for now."

Mr. Rubin smiled broadly and voiced his agreement. Evelyn courteously escorted Mr. Rubin towards the exit.

"Mr. Rubin, am I really going to see you back here in a few weeks?

"Absolutely."

"Promise? Please don't let me down.""

"It's a promise. I'll be here."

At the front portico, Evelyn gave Mr. Rubin a last peck on the lips.

Mr. Rubin joined the string of melancholy fathers. Everyone sauntered unaccompanied to their waiting limousines. They were returning to their gloomy work-a-day lives.

Mr. Rubin was not as sad as the others. His cock twitched and pulsed as he daydreamed of his impending return for Freewill Weekend at the Total Woman Academy. And Evelyn...

----------------------------------------------

Present Day

His chauffer held the rear door as Mr. Rubin alighted his limousine at the entrance to the Total Woman Academy. It was a typical Friday, he was running a little late and the other Guest Coach-Tutors had already arrived. The convoy of their limousines was departing the front gate as his towncar had entered.

"Thank you, Judy, please pick me up Sunday evening at the usual time."

"Yes, Mr. Rubin. Are you in need of anything in the meantime? Is there anything urgent for me to do?"

Mr. Rubin's cock gave a twitch. Her request usually preceded the numerous occasions when the limo had to be parked in a discrete location. The gorgeous Judy would climb in the back and take care of Mr. Rubin's sexual urgencies.

"Not this time, Judy. I'm here for Freewill Weekend. I have to save my energies for the young ladies that are awaiting my tutoring."

Judy hid her disappointment as she watched Mr. Rubin ascend the front steps to the Academy foyer. She drove away in the limo, mentally cataloging the salacious night clubs available in the nearby city, eager and determined to fill the available downtime with her own exhilarating weekend of entertainment.

Judy was more than ready. It had been a dry spell ever since Mr. Rubin had suspended their normal routine in order to be thoroughly primed for his visit to Total Woman Academy. But there was never a dearth of sexual rendezvous for Judy when she cruised for partners among the strobe washed crowds while wearing her see-through figure-hugging club wear.

Mr. Rubin pushed through the heavy door and turned to close it behind him. He heard a gleeful shriek and running footsteps as he refaced the hallway. A bubbly Evelyn ran into his arms.

"Oh, Mr. Rubin, you worried me. When all the others arrived and you weren't with them, I was afraid you wouldn't make it."

Mr. Rubin steadied himself against the exuberant female's assault. Evelyn hugged his neck; her silky thin evening gown letting her braless tits crush into Mr. Rubin's chest. She pulled back for a lip smacking happy kiss.

A commanding woman's voice echoed the hallway. "Ms. Evelyn! Decorum, decorum!" Then the far voice laughed. Mrs. Smith walked toward the happy couple and extended her hand to Mr. Rubin.

"Welcome, sir. I am so glad you made it. Evelyn has been tittering all week about your scheduled visit. The other Guest Coach Tutors have been briefed and have already gotten started on their student mentoring activities. Please come to my office and we will get you settled and started on your roster of duties."

Seated in the office, Mr. Rubin listened as Mrs. Smith explained the plan. Normally, Mr. Rubin would be expected to wander the house and grounds all weekend, sequentially choosing willing students for Guest Coach Tutoring.

However, since Mr. Rubin was here on special circumstances, Evelyn would be his resident guide for the weekend. Evelyn had pre-arranged Tutoring Sessions for herself and a few select students. Was that agreeable with Mr. Rubin? Mr. Rubin had no objections.

"Great. Then you are welcome to go with Evelyn and begin your duties. Good luck and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions."

Evelyn bounced up and took Mr. Rubin's hand. She led him through the hallways to the rear pool deck. Along the way they passed strikingly beautiful young ladies, in various stages of dress. All wore perfect makeup and hair. Some were coyly covered, others topless. All gave polite and respectful greetings to the honored guest.

The dusk was settling in, muting the ambient light at the pool. A few waders rustled the water. The underwater lights were on, bouncing the combined sky and water lights in waves of color. Males and females were getting acquainted for impending tutoring. Some talked, others were getting intimate: kissing, caressing, and carousing. Evelyn led Mr. Rubin to an umbrella table where a redhead sat with a clear drink, waiting.

"Maureen, look... he's here!"

Maureen stood to greet her visitors. Mr. Rubin surveyed the redhead from toe to head. She wore heels; no hose was necessary to smooth out her tan on the toned sleek legs. Her abdominals were phenomenal. Her breasts were full and round.

Maureen wore a teal string bikini that complemented the shade of her blue-green eyes. Her full wavy red hair hung to her mid-back. Her smile was cherry red and mesmerizing. Maureen extended both hands. When Mr. Rubin offered both of his, she drew him in for bijou cheek buzzes. Her scent was tropical. She stood back but held his hands.

"I am so glad you are here, Mr. Rubin. Evelyn has been nattering about you ever since we learned you would be attending this weekend."

Maureen paused politely, tempting Mr. Rubin to chime in but he was dazed by the beauty before him. He just stared and surveyed her frame again from head to toe, pushing his hands left, then right, rotating her for a different angle of vision. Mr. Rubin used one hand to pirouette her in a slow overhead dance turn. Her butt cheeks were high and trim with a cute dimple at low back. Her loose hair swayed. She was lusciously looking the full 360.

Evelyn piped in. "Maureen has volunteered to get you settled into your residence suite. I'll catch-up with you later. Is that okay, Mr. Rubin?"

Mr. Rubin nodded, still mesmerized. Maureen took the initiative and led Mr. Rubin across the pool deck. As they entered the footpath to his bungalow, Maureen pulled his arm close, hugging Mr. Rubin's bicep to her boobs as they promenaded down the evening yard-lit pathway.

When they arrived, Maureen stood attentively in the middle as Mr. Rubin explored the suite. It was a typical TWA accommodation for Guest Coaches: a large bed, the expected special furniture and fixtures, a luxurious bath and plenty of open space for rumpus playtime activities. Mr. Rubin found his luggage already unpacked and closeted.

Maureen asked about Mr. Rubin's dining preferences. "We can adjourn to the dining room or have room service delivered here."

Mr. Rubin thought about the wearying long ride, the lateness of the hour and the vision of loveliness standing before him, waiting deferentially for his decision.

"Room Service, I think. First, I want to get cleaned up. Then, let's have a quiet dinner here in the room. Order something eclectic but not too heavy. And be sure it's something nutritious. We need to keep up our strength." He winked at Maureen. She grinned before calling in the order.

Maureen followed Mr. Rubin into the bathroom. She helped him remove his street clothes. She joined him in the shower, still in her bikini, sans heels.

Maureen lathered down Mr. Rubin, beginning with fragrant shampoo and working downward with scented body wash, covering him in foamy suds. She used the gooseneck spray to remove his body bubbles.

Doffing her top, Maureen smeared generous amounts of body wash on her boobs. She rubbed her soft soapy mounds all over his body: front, back, limbs. Mr. Rubin's cock obviously appreciated her thoroughness and after covering his calves, Maureen kneeled up and caressed his erection between her slippery tits. Mr. Rubin's first cum of the weekend arrived shortly in a rush of pants and groans. His stickiness jumped out onto Maureen's breasts and chest as he clenched the shower stall handholds to avoid collapse.

Maureen waited until he was calm and stable before disengaging and sluicing him again. She helped him towel and guided him to the waiting meal that had been delivered while they were splashing and playing. They ate in the nude next to the balcony glass door. Mr. Rubin adored the expansive exterior vista beside him and the voluptuous mammary view before him.

Over conversation and coffee, Mr. Rubin learned more about the lovely redhead. Maureen was a Biochemistry graduate student with a knack for performance arts. She loved to play-out exotic roles. Maureen knew which chemical scents and tastes were useful for enriching her male companions' sexual energies. She longed to turn her mates into studs with staying power; ones that spawned multi-gasms inside her before they drenched her womb with their gusty spunk.

Maureen picked at a fruit tray, asking Mr. Rubin about his favorite flavors.

"I like most everything" he replied.

Maureen expounded on the marvelous powers that tastes and scents could generate during erotic play. She smiled slyly, before excusing herself to freshen and preen. Mr. Rubin relaxed during her absence, musing on the possibilities until the bath door slowly swung open..

Mr. Rubin watched the naked Maureen re-enter the room. She beckoned him to join her next to the bed. He draw near Maureen's smiling perfection cautiously at first but then she took Mr. Rubin's hands and pulled him into her arms. Her breath was minty. Maureen softly heated Mr. Rubin with a cherry lipstick kiss. Her breasts sprawled against Mr. Rubin's chest. Maureen felt his cock rising between her legs, tapping upward along her inner thighs.

Maureen broke off and drew Mr. Rubin atop her as she lay back on the bed. His face was cuddled in her cleavage. Mr. Rubin kissed a nipple, tasted strawberry. He lapped the flavor, causing the little nub to stiffen. He treated the opposite nipple to similar usage, savoring even more strawberry delight.

Maureen gently maneuvered Mr. Rubin lower, inviting him to her nether areas. As he descended, he found a growing aroma of peaches. Maureen had coated her vaginal folds with the sweet scent and Mr. Rubin spent considerable time licking it away with his tongue. Maureen enjoyed the sensations of his cleansing efforts.

Mr. Rubin was hard as a rock and began his ascent to mount up on the talented redhead. Maureen wiggled beneath him as she arranged her body and limbs to welcome his lusty intentions. Mr. Rubin paused at her breasts and finished partaking of the strawberry residue. Maureen urged him up to her face and he smelled the minty breath and tasted the cherry lips again. His cock tip bumped her cunt lips. The soft wetness proved the success of his oral efforts to produce copious lubricants.

Maureen folded her legs around Mr. Rubin's thighs and pulled his knob inside. He thrust a few strokes that easily went the distance to bottom. Maureen moved his face to her ear, burying his nose in her tresses, feeding him the tangerine scent she had spritzed into her hair. Mr. Rubin's nostrils expanded as he breathed in the aroma. He felt his cock expand to its fullest girth as it was tightly buried in Maureen's sexual tunnel. The combination and sequence of biochemical mixtures had taken Mr. Rubin to a very nice place.

The pair jostled and stroked, rubbing their heated bodies together, mixing the flavors and aromas in a cloud of fragrance now enriched by Maureen's seeping musk. The room echoed with groans and moans, squeaks and shrieks until the paramours reaped the choicest harvest of the orgasmic orchard.

Maureen smoothed Mr. Rubin's back until he reawakened from his lingering ecstatic torpor. She gently laid him sideways, fluffed the covers over them and cuddled his face to her boobs as he spun off into a well-earned journey to dreamland. She hoped he dreamed of her. She wanted to be his perpetual dream.

During the night, Maureen awoke and silently left the bed. She filled the aerator scent capsules with a flowery mix, attuned to her plan for Mr. Rubin's morning revelation. Maureen rejoined him, lying at his side, her tits close enough to feel his breath grace their velvet smoothness. Occasionally she would arch her back, brushing her nipples against Mr. Rubin's lips. He would pucker and kiss gently, other times suckling a few swallows. She was pretty sure Mr. Rubin was dreaming of her. Maureen smiled at Mr. Rubin's coupling of his dreams and real world contact. She liked that and eased off into her own light doze.

Maureen awoke to wet warmth on her nipple. The first scent capsule had kicked in and the room smelled of lavender. That was the initial step of the aphrodisiac bouquet to follow. She saw Mr. Rubin was fully awake and engaged in his favorite pastime: sucking her tits. Mr. Rubin had succumbed to her strategy for his morning bliss. She let him suckle and play, the lavender pheromones subconsciously rousing the unwitting Mr. Rubin.

The scent changed. The air smelled of poppy. Maureen rolled Mr. Rubin on his back and mounted his thighs cowgirl. She handled his growing erection and locked his gaze. She encouraged Mr. Rubin to join her in deep breaths. The floral stimulant gave both partners an opiate boost in heart rate. The better blood flow engorged Mr. Rubin's handheld erection. Maureen gently rubbed with finger tips to stimulate his man-meat even more. She played for a long time, holding him at an elevated level of lust. Mr. Rubin was ready but Maureen waited for the final aphrodisiac flower chemical that would help her to join him completely.

It arrived with a light whiff, then a growing intensity. Morning glories exuded a biochemical which caused small contractions and tremors within a woman's vagina. Maureen looked skyward, inhaled the intoxicating odor and felt a small twinge tickle her cunt. It was time. She remained looking up and blindly rooted her hips over Mr. Rubin's groin. Holding him in position, she plunged down and settled at the bottom.

Maureen felt the stimulant induced ripples start slow and weak. She breathed deeper and the contractions rippled further and faster. Maureen added long slow strokes to the movements. Mr. Rubin lay still, allowing Maureen complete control of the sequence. The sensations of her rippling cunt playing up and down his shaft was like nothing he had ever experienced. The opiate poppy catalysts still coursed through his blood. Despite his prior ejaculations, his racing heart pushed his nerves to a hard cum. Mr. Rubin shot a stupendous wad of sperm deep inside Maureen.

Afterwards, the lovers lay resting; Maureen draped contented over Mr. Rubin's weary body. The scent of chamomile whiffed about them; the calming chemicals loosening their post-orgasmic tensions. The lolled in bed until mid-morning.

-----------------------------------------

Maureen helped Mr. Rubin into swimwear before leading him forth to the pool deck. A light buffet lunch was spread nearby. Many students and other Guest Coaches were sampling and browsing, recovering energies, sitting in small groups at umbrella tables. Maureen and Mr. Rubin joined another pair, the student a lovely young black lady. Like Maureen and nearly all the other students, she sat indifferently topless as the conversation ebbed and flowed over everything and nothing. Mr. Rubin saw Evelyn approach to his side.

"Mr. Rubin, is everything okay? Has Maureen taken good care of you?"

"Splendidly..."

"Well, it's time for you to rotate your roster and I'm next. Would you all excuse us for the rest of the day?" The gentlemen stood as the farewells were exchanged.

Evelyn took Mr. Rubin's hand and led him across the pool deck. She stopped and Mr. Rubin turned to ask why. Evelyn placed her hands on his chest and gave a mighty push. Water spouted 10-feet-high as Mr. Rubin splashed down on his back in the pool. Evelyn jumped in behind him.

A shocked Mr. Rubin surfaced and swept the water off his face. Evelyn was there, laughing. She playfully splashed him and waded away. Mr. Rubin gave chase. He found himself suddenly surrounded by four topless, wet females, giggling, smacking water spurts at him, appealing for him to become their next session for his Guest Tutoring. A small audience of Guest Coaches gathered at poolside to watch the fun.

Mr. Rubin was game for this game and willing to share. He pursued and captured a brown Hispanic beauty, lifting her above the water in his arms. Her arms circled his neck. She was delighted to be next in line despite any pre-arranged roster. Mr. Rubin waded towards the steps and nodded to one of the Guest Coaches. They met at pool edge.

Mr. Rubin handed off his sexy cargo to the Guest Coach, who nodded his thanks and carried his load to a chaise lounge, ready to initiate her Tutoring Session. Mr. Rubin watched as the Hispanic student enthusiastically knelt and worked her latest Guest Coach's trunks down. He drew her head in and she playfully licked his semi-solid shaft. The Guest Coach pulled her up and pushed her bottoms off. He positioned his tutoring subject lying on the chaise and climbed aboard. Their further activities were screened from view by the elevated backrest.

Mr. Rubin returned to the other lingering topless girls and snared a short haired lithe brunette. Another Guest Coach was awarded the trophy and carried her to another chaise nearby. The third girl, an Oriental cutie, was a light load as she was transferred to the remaining Guest Coach for her sensual erudition.

Mr. Rubin now had Evelyn alone. She was unresisting as he swept her up and exited the pool. Dripping a trail, he carried Evelyn along the deck. He hadn't meant to look but was unable to ignore the scenes of the other Guest Coaches well into their lesson plans. The brunette was occupied in oral exercises while the Oriental gal was practicing her cowgirl. The Hispanic and her Guest Coach were still screened from view by the now vibrating backrest.

Mr. Rubin carried Evelyn onward to his residential suite. She had promised to prove her unbeatable deep throat techniques and Mr. Rubin was ready to evaluate the claim.

Mr. Rubin carried Evelyn across the threshold and stood her in the middle of the room. Evelyn surveyed the room and found what she was seeking. She positioned the Tantric sponge foam chair near the center. Evelyn got Mr. Rubin settled back in a low recline. She removed his soaked shorts and tossed them through the bathroom doorway where they splatted on the tile floor. Her own thong joined the wet heap of fabric.

Mr. Rubin was in a comfortable easy curl, head well supported where he could fully relax and observe the feats about to transpire. He watched Evelyn kneel between his splayed legs. Her attention was concentrated on his penis. Evelyn needed to survey Mr. Rubin's specific sensitive points and erogenous zones. She wanted to be meticulously familiar with the organ that her tongue and throat were about to engulf and stimulate.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Total Woman Vignettes 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds