• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 03

The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 03

1234

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Chapter 3: Danielle's having second thoughts

My continuation of the The Cuckold Diet Challenge by RazorLyt, (2/2/09)

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-cuckold-diet-challenge

In chapter 2, Rick, with the help of his law-firm partner Tom, looks to circumvent the rules of his contract. He finds several loop-holes and starts to exploit them. He moves out of the bedroom with his wife, takes a sabbatical from work, telling Danielle he's quit, and starts a plan to protect his assets, and place himself in the best possible situation for a likely divorce.

Danielle goes back to her 12" cock, and makes him watch a video again. This time when she tells him to clean her up, he declines. Once was punishment enough for his infidelity. He hires two assistants, young hotties, and dedicates his time to working out and being with his kids. At the same time he starts dealing with his wife's friend, and the fuck-toys she's been using.

Seeing the unforeseen fallout from her plan, Danielle starts to show concern and offers to renegotiate their contract, but Rick wants all or nothing. Stop fucking other men, or he'll start screwing other women.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Monday, Danielle was cold to me, hardly speaking. Tuesday was different. She called and asked me to pick up the kids, said she had something she had to do. She didn't get home until after seven.

"Did you feed the kids?" she asked. She looked exhausted.

"Yes. You're four hours late. You have a DVD you want me to watch, I suppose."

Her eyes flashed in anger, then turned to sadness. "Please, Rick. Not today. Can we talk?"

"Of course."

We got the kids settled in playing a game. We went out to the privacy of the porch. Danielle had a tall drink in her hand.

"Rough day?" I asked.

"Shelly got fired. Do you know anything about that?"

I nodded. "Tom said it might happen. Once she started talking about what you two did to me, she was doomed."

"She didn't! She swears she didn't!"

"They must have had some evidence. They wouldn't take a drastic step without proof."

"She says that your quitting had a lot to do with it."

"I imagine it might have. I told Tom why I had to leave. I'm sure they're not happy losing one of their top people, because of a slut wife and her interfering, gossiping whore of a friend."

"How could you? You've destroyed her! She's my best friend. She never did anything to you!"

"She humiliated me! She partnered with you to ruin us. Hell, even if she never said a word, conspiring to cuckold the firm's senior partner, and helping to destroy his marriage is a breach of her contract's morality clause."

"I know you could stop it, Rick. Tell them she didn't do anything. They'll believe you."

"Why would I do that? Why would I lie for her? She betrayed me. Humiliated me on tape. Insulted me repeatedly. She's your fucking pimp, she picked out a 12 inch cock to cheat on me with. The moment she got involved cuckolding me, she brought it on herself."

"But I brought her in. She didn't even want to."

I stood. "What did I say about lying to me? You just can't stop, can you? How did I never notice that when your lips move, nothing but lies come out?"

She stood beside me, pulling me back down. "I'm sorry. Please, don't go. This is important."

"Not to me it isn't," I told her, but I let her push me back into my chair.

"Call Tom. Call his father, his uncle. You can stop this. Please. You have to do this for me."

"I have to?"

"I need you to. I couldn't stand the guilt if my getting her involved made her lose her job. I swear, do this for me, and I'll keep her out of it. No more talk about us or our problems." She bit her lip nervously. "I...I was going to surprise you. When you made your goal, she was going to be part of your reward. She still could be."

"Why would you think I'd want to have anything to do with her?"

She looked surprised. "You always liked her. You said yourself she was super hot."

"I did like her. Until she betrayed, insulted and humiliated me. Besides, even if she's hot, I wouldn't want to fuck her. Hell, I'd be fucking half the city indirectly."

"She's not that bad. You know that's not true. She's had bad luck with men, that's all."

"No, I have no interest in fucking her at all." Admittedly a lie, but it served its immediate purpose.

"Then help her for me, Rick? Please?"

"What's in it for me?"

She looked disappointed. "Whatever you want. I'll tear up that damn contract. Never let another man touch me."

"Oh, I get it. Your friend is more important than my health. You wouldn't tear up the contract to save our family and marriage, but you will to help your friend. Thanks. I see how important I am now."

"Don't twist things around. I hate where we're going. I'll do anything to set things right. Don't let my mistakes destroy someone else's life. I really thought I was doing the right thing for both of us. Maybe I was wrong. Don't punish her." She was crying openly now, something she rarely did. Unfortunately she was crying for Shelly, not for us.

"It's too late, if it's gone this far. I doubt her job could be saved. What were the terms of her dismissal?"

"She agreed to resign, and they'd give her eight weeks severance. They wouldn't bring any charges. No recommendation, but nothing against her either. She had to decide on the spot. They gave her one hour."

"What about the evidence?"

"She didn't get to see it. They would show her if she insisted, but then there'd be no severance, and possible charges."

What a dumb bitch.

"Listen. The job is gone. Accept that. It wouldn't do any good to save it, they'd never trust her again. She'd never get another promotion, nothing. We might be able to ease the transition."

"You could do that?"

"I'm the best fuckin' lawyer you know. Of course I could."

"Would you? Even after all this?"

"You're my wife. She's your best friend. For you, even now, I'll do what I can." I had an idea. I might be able to get even more mileage out of this little part of my payback.

She jumped over and leaped in my lap, hugging me.

"It hurts, baby. You're crushing my cock in that damn cock-cage."

"Oh, God, I'm so sorry, Rick. Take it off. Get rid of that damned thing."

"I can't. We agreed. I have a contract."

"Please? Fuck that stupid contract. It's been nothing but a disaster. Take it off."

She climbed off of my lap, and started grabbing at my pants. That wasn't good. I had taken to strapping it to my leg, for show, without actually wearing it. It fit the rules. And it had been pinching against my cock when she sat on me.

"Give me a second. Why don't we both change, and we'll start on a strategy."

She pulled my head down and kissed me fiercely. "Thank you, baby."

We got delayed with the kids, and a phone call from Shelly. Danielle wanted to invite her over, but I put the kibosh on that. "Afterward, once we have a plan."

We got the kids in bed, and relaxed in the living room. "What can we do for her?" Danielle asked.

"She was railroaded. We'll need a copy of her contract and employee manual. I imagine they broke some rules, rushing it through like that. We should be able to improve her severance, and get a positive letter of recommendation. She's good at her job. The letter is all that matters. She shouldn't be out of work for long. We might even be able to get her a couple of weeks on the books. That would let her look for her next job while still employed. Makes it a lot easier to find a job."

"You think that's really possible?"

"What I would suggest is, we ask for four months, with her still officially an employee for half that time, while she looks for new employment. We're willing to settle for three months, with one month on the books, and a personal letter of recommendation from her boss, if not from the company."

"How do we go about it?"

"I need a copy of the contract and their employee manual. I'll go over it, and do the brief. You'll represent her to the company. I can't, officially, it would be a clear conflict of interest. Call her, and make sure she doesn't talk about this to anyone. I doubt she'll keep it a secret. She's not very good at that."

Danielle was immensely appreciative. She even offered to reward me, credit free. "Were you tested?" I asked.

She turned red, lowering her head. "No, I'll get tested tomorrow. I'm sorry."

Was I a complete wimp for supporting Shelly in this? I don't think so. She lost her job. She wouldn't likely get one as good. Cut her down a notch. And I get to be the hero. Talk about guilt! She fucks me over, and I'm her savior. I knew that would eat away at her. We'd been friends, she'd turned on me. Now she owed me. Besides, this wasn't her fault. She made a stupid mistake allowing herself to get involved.

As for any extra severance, recommendation or time on the books, it was probably hers for the asking. Nobody takes the first offer. What an idiot.

~ * ~ * ~

You can imagine my anger when I got the latest investigator's report. The damn two of them were plotting to get my wife laid again, but this time they'd keep it secret. They figured she had it coming, it was in the contract. But since I was behaving so well, they wouldn't rub my face in it. Lucky me.

If that wasn't enough, she was late again Wednesday night, commiserating with Shelly. I was stuck with the twins, and picked them up after practice. They begged for their friends to be able to come visit for a while, so once again, the other twin terrors, Jimmy and Janet were visiting.

Tina came by to pick them up, and she wasn't there 5 minutes before she was vamping me hard, teasing the hell out of me. It was much worse than the previous time. I could only figure it was because we weren't in public, and the kids weren't around, still playing out back. I saw her glancing down at my crotch, when she'd trace her fingers across my arm, or lick her lips sultrily. She knew, God damn it. She knew about my wife's rules, and the damn chastity device. I excused myself and she laughed at my back.

I decided to play along, and went upstairs to the guest room, instead of to the first floor master suite. It was a little difficult to slip the cage over me in my semi-excited state. I removed the sweats I'd been wearing and put on a very lightweight pair of shorts, that did little to hide what I was wearing underneath.

I returned to the kitchen, where Tina was waiting.

She grinned, "You didn't have to change for me."

"I, uh...was a little uncomfortable."

She sidled up next to me, her breasts pushing against my arm. "Really? I'd hate to think that I made you uncomfortable." She ran her fingers down my front, stopping at my waist band.

"Please don't, Tina."

"Why baby? Tell me why and maybe I'll stop."

"I'm married. You're married. This is wrong."

She nibbled on my shoulder, her fingers moving along my hip, downward. "That's not why you really want me to stop, is it?"

"I...I can't," I whispered, playing along.

"And why can't you? Be specific, sweet man."

"You know why, don't you?"

She laughed heartily, and slapped the back of her hand between my legs, feeling the solid impact of my cage. "Poor baby. Fooled around and got caught. Got all fat and sassy, now he's paying the price. It's pretty damn expensive, isn't it, Rick?"

"It will be for everyone," I said. Little did she know that her cost was rising with each little tease and humiliation.

"Not so much for her now, is it? How was it, seeing her with someone else. All you cheating bastards should have to watch that. Did you enjoy it? Did you get off on cleaning her up? Did you really come on her without even getting touched? You loved it didn't you?"

"She told you? Who else did she tell?"

"Don't worry, Cuckboy. Ours is a private group, just her closest friends. Wouldn't want word to get out to everybody would we?" She reached down and grabbed my caged cock, shaking it. "Where did she ever find one small enough for you?"

"Please, Tina. I'm asking nicely."

She laughed again. I watched her slip her hand inside her pants, then pull it out. She wiped her slimy fingers on my upper lip. "Something to remember me by." She turned away, and called out for her kids.

I let her think what she wanted. She'd be paying soon enough. She could thank Danielle for that. The extent of her payment? She could thank herself for making it so damn high.

~ * ~ * ~

Thursday I had the employment contracts in hand. Hell, I could have won Shelly an unlawful dismissal. Her company was as stupid as her. Obviously they didn't have my firm advising them. They left themselves wide open. Good for me. I'd get to be the hero twice over.

Friday morning, while my wife was getting her secret weekly pussy stretching, I was sitting with the CEO and counsel for Shelly's company.

"You screwed up, but we can still salvage it," I explained to Bill.

I laid out their issues. "If she gets herself a decent attorney, you'll be paying out the ass."

Bill looked upset. "God, this is such a fucking mess. Your damn wife hasn't helped things."

"I know. I'm sorry about that. Let me fix it."

"How?"

"I'll get my wife to accept a new offer that covers all the bases. We'll have to give them a little, but it shouldn't affect your bottom line at all. It may even save you some money."

"Seriously? Tell me more."

I outlined the solution. "You offered her two months severance. You'll have to pay her for her vacation and sick leave as well."

Bill looked at Linda, their Counsel who was largely responsible for the clusterfuck. I had little doubt she'd go along with anything that cleaned up the mess. Linda checked her file. "She has a little more than four weeks vacation coming, almost 80 hours of sick leave."

"Give her eight weeks on the books, in lieu of her vacation and sick leave. Write a positive letter of recommendation from you, personally, for the work she's done. Not a word about her morals or work ethic, nothing official from the company. You can't bad mouth her anyway, not legally."

"That's workable," Bill said. "You're Ok with this? You're the one she screwed the pooch over."

I nodded. "Three months severance, after the eight weeks. If she's employed by then, she gets no severance. She'll probably find a job, not as good a one, but that's her problem. Keep her around for a week to clean up any messes and transition her out. Make her take the rest from home, but she has to remain available for any issues."

"You think you can get her to agree to this?" Linda asked.

"I can. At least my wife can. She'll listen to me."

"What's in it for you?" Bill asked.

"Hell Bill, we've worked together for years. You're good at what you do, almost as good as me. I'll be back before you know it, and it's always nice to have friends who can do things for each other."

He nodded. No need to go into detail. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. "Make it happen. Linda will provide whatever you need. I'll owe you for this one, Rick. It could have been a damn mess. Now we get more business, and a problem employee off our hands."

"What are friends for?"

~ * ~ * ~

I checked in with the investigator, getting the pics and video. I also reminded him I wanted camera surveillance in the house, soon. Stupid Shelly was still using the same suite. It cost me less than $200 to grease a few palms and get it wired for video and sound, according to the P.I.

The guy was no Meat, but still big, and muscular with an above average dick. Maybe 9 inches. Bigger than mine. Shelly opened the door, and welcomed him into the suite, with a big hug and kiss. It was obvious they were very comfortable with each other. She took him by the hand and walked him over to the foot of the bed where Danielle was laying.

"Whattaya think, Randy? As fuckable as I said?" Shelly teased.

"Shit. That and more. Why the hell is she still dressed?"

"We thought you might like a little warm-up."

He grinned. "Yeah, that would be good. Let's make the slut strip for us."

Danielle sat up, and I could see she was excited. Kind of sick the way she seemed to like being insulted. "I'm your slut, whatever you want. Use me stud. Tell me what you want, what you need."

"I need you to get that ass shakin', is what I need. Gimme a striptease." He sat down on the edge of the bed, and Shelly turned up the background music. When she approached the bed, Randy pushed her roughly to her knees. "Strip me, bitch, and get me ready."

Shelly shook her head. "No baby, this is about her, not me. Not today."

Randy grabbed her by the hair tightly, shaking her head. "You'll do what I said, Miss high-and-mighty. Get these pants off of me, and start suckin'!"

Danielle did her best sexy striptease, but she was clearly an amateur, and Randy seemed less than impressed. "Jesus. I hope you fuck better than you strip, slut." He had his hand tangled in Shelly's hair and was pounding her mouth with no concern for her at all. He finally just pushed her away, grabbed my wife by the head, pushed her to her knees, and shoved his cock between her lips. She gagged, choking as he immediately started skull-fucking her.

I was getting upset, worried for her, but when he let go, she pulled away gasping and sneering. "That all you got? I've managed way bigger than this little thing."

I had no idea what she was up to, but if she was trying to get him pissed off, it worked. He fucked her face, holding her head tightly pressed against his belly, while his cock filled her throat. I thought she'd pass out, but after what seemed like an eternity, she would be free, gasping for air, before she willingly took him all the way again, and again. I heard him groan, as he finally came down her throat, holding her head with both hands, pumping his filth into my wife's belly.

"God, you're a nasty little whore, aren't you?" he growled. "Hubby not enough for you? Some little limp dick, I bet. That's what's got you itching for some real cock, isn't it?"

Danielle just grinned, but Shelly spoke up, surprising the hell out of me. "Leave her husband alone, Randy, or we're done. It'll be the last you'll see of either of us, understood?"

He shrugged. "Whatever. I could give less than a shit about the wimp, as long as I get to destroy his little Princess."

That's what he did, and it was obvious she enjoyed every minute of it. He didn't smack her around as much as Meat had, but he got off on insulting her, calling her a whore, cheap slut, fat ass, all the good stuff. He had her screaming and begging, getting off like crazy. It destroyed me, once again, to see how she behaved for these bastards.

He fucked her viciously, cunt and ass, and made Shelly suck him in between. I was somewhat surprised to hear that the two of them really had stopped insulting me. They even made him use a condom. The first two times. The third time I don't know if they ran out or just didn't care anymore. Went straight from Danielle's ass to her mouth, and she didn't blink an eye. Disgusting whore. The bitch kissed my children with that mouth.

A quick call to Tom, and he assured me that the guy would no longer be in the picture. Don't get me wrong, he wouldn't be assaulted or killed. We're lawyers, words do the job. Words and sometimes a few extra bucks. It's surprising how little cash was required. All it needed was a little leverage, and we had the resources to find it.

I spent the afternoon with Jenny working me hard, while Gina wrote up the deal I'd worked out for Shelly. I was horny as shit, hanging out with the two gorgeous young women. I hadn't been laid in two weeks. I'd have to do something about that. Then again, there were a lot of things that needed taking care of.

I went through a preliminary list in my head, while putting the miles on the treadmill.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds