• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Playing With His Sister In Law Ch. 01

Playing With His Sister In Law Ch. 01

123

NOTE: This story contains cheating, bondage, slight incest, and some slight abuse. If you are turned off by these themes this probably isn't the story for you. I appreciate constructive feedback about my writing as I am always trying to better myself as a writer. Vile, hateful, and crude comments are a waste of your time as they merely get a laugh and a quick delete from me.

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------

It was finally Friday night after a long week and John had a weekend of fun in mind. He wanted to start as soon as Kelly got home so he was laying out some ropes on the coffee table when he heard the front door open and close. John smiled as he heard high heels in the front hallway. He could tell when she was getting close to the door so he turned. John's heart sank in his chest immediately and his mouth dropped open in shock when he saw her. Instead of his wife Kelly there stood her younger sister Julie.

"What's going on here?" Julie asked.

"Um..." John said.

Julie walked into the room; there was no time for him to hide anything, John was stuck. Julie walked over to the coffee table and looked down at the lengths of white rope; then she noticed the plastic storage tub at the end of the table. She leaned in for a closer look. She reached in with both hands and pulled out a ball gag and a black leather flogger. She held them up and looked at her brother in law.

"I've clearly interrupted something that I shouldn't have seen. I'm sorry." Julie said.

"What...what are you doing here?" John asked.

"I stopped by on my way home to tell you that Kelly won't be home until late tonight; she got pulled into an international conference call and didn't have time to call you." Julie said.

John's heart sank again. Not only had their secret play life been discovered by Kelly's sister...now she wouldn't be home until later so John's plans for the evening were ruined.

Julie put the ball gag and flogger down on the coffee table and turned to go looking a little embarrassed and uncomfortable. When she reached the door into the hallway she stopped and looked back.

"Do you guys really like that kind of stuff?" Julie asked.

John was too embarrassed to speak.

"You can tell me John...I'm Kelly's sister; we tell each other everything...or almost everything. She never told me about this. So you enjoy it?" Julie asked.

John nodded slightly.

"Yes." John said softly.

Julie looked at John for a moment.

"Would you mind if I asked what you enjoy about it?" Julie asked.

John looked at his sister in law; wondering what he should do. Would Kelly be mad if he told her sister about their secret play life? Julie had caught John preparing for a night of bondage play and had already seen their box of toys so she was clearly going to ask Kelly about it at the next opportunity. John shrugged.

"Kelly's always so strong and independent...you know how she is; you're the same way. Here, when we do this and she's tied up and gagged, she's at my mercy; I'm in control. She enjoys letting go like that and I enjoy having a control over her when we're playing that I would never dream of having over her in real life." John said.

Julie shook her head.

"I'm not sure that I understand." Julie said.

John shrugged.

"It's kind of hard to explain. We didn't really understand it either until we tried it, but clearly we enjoyed it or you wouldn't have walked in here and found me setting out some of the gear that we've bought to enhance our play time." John said.

Julie looked at John for a minute; then she walked back over towards him.

"So; what were you going to do if it had been Kelly that walked through the door instead of me?" Julie asked.

"What?" John asked.

Julie smiled.

"I'm curious about this John. What would you have done to Kelly if she was the one standing here right now?" Julie asked.

John thought for a minute; his heart and mind racing. Finally he shrugged.

"I'd have had her lay on the coffee table." John said.

"Like this?" Julie asked.

Julie sat on the end of the coffee table and lay down across it.

"Pretty much, but her legs would have been spread further apart than yours are. They'd have been open far enough to be close to the legs of the table on this end and her arms would have been above her head towards the legs on the other end." John said.

"So more like this?" Julie asked.

Julie spread her legs to the width of the table so the backs of her calves were against the legs of the table and her arms were reaching towards the other corners of the table. From where he was standing John had a view up Julie's skirt as she lay on the table looking up at him. He could see creamy white thighs and a pair of black panties up her skirt.

"That's right." John said.

Julie remained in that position.

"Would she be naked as she was lying here?" Julie asked.

John shook his head.

"Oh no...she always starts our sessions fully clothed." John said.

Julie smiled and said something that John wasn't expecting.

"Show me how you'd tie her up." Julie said.

"What?" John asked.

Julie smiled.

"Come on John...show me. I want to know. You said that it's hard to understand if you haven't done it; and I want to understand. The ropes are right here; tie me up the way you'd tie Kelly up if she were here." Julie said.

John looked at his wife's younger sister wife laying on coffee table ready to be bound; more than ready, she was asking to be tied up. He hesitated for a moment before moving to his knees between her legs. He took the first length of rope in his hands and began binding her leg to the leg of the table.

Julie sat up to see what John was doing. She could see how spread her legs were and knew full well that it gave her brother in law a great view up her short skirt, but she said nothing and made no attempt to close her legs. John tied Julie's leg in such a way as to restrain her without cutting off her circulation so she could remain tied for a long time.

When John had bound both of her legs to the table he moved to the other end of the table and Julie lay back and stretched her arms out. John tied first one wrist then the other to the legs of the long wooden coffee table. Julie kept turning her head to try to see what he was doing.

When both of Julie's legs and both of her wrists were secured John picked up a fifth length of rope.

"My arms and legs are already tied; what's that one for?" Julie asked.

"When I first tied Kelly up like this her legs were tied securely in place because her knees are bent and her calves were tied to the table the same way yours are. Her arms were only tied at the wrists like yours are now though, and we found that being tied like that isn't a sufficient level of restraint; she still has flexibility in her elbows and shoulders. So I started tying this one around her elbows. It tightens the ropes on her wrists and keeps her from moving around too much on the table." John said.

"Oh okay; then you'd better tie my elbows then." Julie said.

John proceeded to tie Julie's elbows together. Her elbows were pointed out so he actually tied around her upper arm just above the elbow. The rope went under the upper part of the back of Julie's head.

"There. Can you move?" John asked.

Julie tried to move her arms and then her body.

"No...not really." Julie said.

John smiled.

"Then right now you're completely at my mercy...just like your sister would have been at this point if she were here. What do you think?" John asked.

Julie smiled.

"It's kind of fun actually; I've got this little excited queasy feeling in my stomach because I'm essentially helpless right now. I'm curious about something though; why do you have her start off fully clothed? I mean other than giving you a great look up my skirt this doesn't expose much and it doesn't give you access to much." Julie said.

John nodded.

"That's true; it doesn't, but this isn't the kind of thing you do quickly. It's a long drawn out process for us. The first step is to take away her control of the situation by tying her up. Once she's immobilized and at my mercy things build from there. Kelly always gets more and more wild as we work our way through a session." John said.

"So being totally at your mercy gets her worked up huh? Interesting. What would you do to her now that you had her tied up but still fully clothed?" Julie asked.

"Well first off I'd normally put the gag in her mouth to take away her ability to protest what I'm doing. Would you like to try that?" John asked.

"Um...I'm trying to learn about this so I think I'd prefer to be able to ask questions for now. What would you do once you'd gagged her?" Julie asked.

John stood up from his position on the floor beside the table, walked over to the table at the end of the couch, and picked up a digital camera.

"Once she's tied and gagged I start taking pictures of her." John said.

John turned on the camera and started taking pictures. Julie's face went white.

"Are you really taking pictures of me like this?" Julie asked.

John could hear the nervousness in her voice; he smiled.

"You said you wanted to understand didn't you? Of course I'm taking pictures of you right now." John said.

John turned the camera so Julie could see an image of herself on the view screen. John decided that he wanted Julie to fully appreciate the situation she was in and understand what excited Kelly about it so he lowered the camera and walked over beside her and knelt down.

"Your sister is always so much in control of every situation; she never lets anyone see her in a position where she isn't in complete control. I take pictures of her like this and tease her by telling her that the pictures are so hot that I might have to share them with friends and co-workers or put them on the internet." John said.

John took a picture of Julie's face to get her completely stunned reaction.

"You don't though do you? You delete them as soon as you're done don't you?" Julie asked.

John smiled.

"It's important to Kelly's level of pleasure that I don't delete them. If there was no chance that others would ever see them, having her picture taken like this wouldn't excite Kelly very much. I have never deleted any of the pictures that I've taken during our sessions and neither has Kelly; she doesn't get the chance. Before I untie her I always take the memory card from the digital camera and the DVD from the camcorder and hide them in a place that she has never found." John said.

"CAMCORDER?" Julie asked in shock.

John smiled.

"Oh did I forget to mention that? It's over in the corner. It's been running since I heard the door open. I thought you were Kelly after all." John said.

Julie lifted her head and strained to see the video camera on a tripod over in the corner.

"Oh sweet Jesus." Julie said.

John smiled down at her.

"Are you beginning to get a helpless feeling?" John asked.

"Yeah...that's an understatement." Julie said.

John smiled.

"Excellent. That's the feeling that Kelly and I shoot for when we play like this. That's the feeling that Kelly desires and that I do my best to give her in our sessions. What do you think? Do you enjoy feeling helpless?" John asked.

Julie smiled.

"I have to admit that I am kind of enjoying it." Julie said.

John smiled and went back to taking pictures of his bound sister in law. Julie lifted her head and watched as her brother in law knelt down and pointed the camera up her skirt. John quickly snapped a picture. He smiled.

"Oh that's great...I got your face in that one Julie. If someone sees this they'll know exactly whose skirt I was shooting up." John said.

After taking pictures of her for a while John put the camera down and leaned down over her.

"Julie...you can stop this any time you want." John said.

Julie looked up at John for a moment as she considered her situation.

"So what's next?" Julie asked; the apprehension very clear in her voice.

John smiled.

"Well this is where I would begin to expose more of Kelly." John said.

"Okay." Julie said.

Taking that as Julie's acceptance of him exposing her John reached for the hem of her short skirt. It had pulled up nearly to the tops of her stockings just by the position she was in. John pulled it up higher so the tops of her stockings and her creamy white thighs were in view but her panties remained just out of view when looking from above.

"Oh Julie...you really should get some sun on these thighs." John said.

John again took up the camera and began taking pictures of his sister in law's exposed thighs. Julie was wearing a button down blouse so John unbuttoned the bottom three buttons and tugged the bottom of the blouse open revealing a creamy white hard flat tummy with a cute little belly button.

"You have a great body Julie...almost as good as Kelly's; all that time at the gym really pays off." John said.

John took more pictures and then reached up and opened the top two buttons on the blouse leaving just one button holding it closed. John pulled the top of the blouse apart to reveal the curvature of her creamy breasts and just a hint of the black bra that was restraining them. He took a number of photos and then looked into Julie's eyes. She didn't speak, but there was an anticipation there that John knew so well...he'd seen it in Kelly's eyes countless times.

John released the last button on the blouse and flipped it open one side at a time. Julie was wearing a black semi-sheer bra and her nipples were clearly visible. They were straining hard against the thin material. She was very clearly excited about what was happening to her. John took a number of close up photos of her chest trying to get her face in as many as possible.

John moved towards the other end of the table and started bunching her skirt up around her waist. He pulled it high enough to expose all of her skimpy low cut panties, though her garter belt lay hidden beneath the crumpled folds of her skirt. John hadn't noticed before, but the panties she wore were semi-sheer too. Through the thin material he could see a neatly trimmed but very thick patch of dark black hair above and around her pussy. He took photos of her.

"How are you feeling Julie? You look a little red." John said.

"I'm fine. I've just never been this exposed to my brother in law before and didn't figure I would be when I walked in here tonight." Julie said.

John smiled.

"Does it bother you?" John asked.

"It's exciting." Julie said.

John smiled.

"I'm glad to hear it. I don't think the video camera can truly take in the view from way over there and this is a view that simply must be recorded." John said.

John could hear Julie gasp behind him as he walked over to the video camera and took it off the tripod. He moved over to Julie and began sweeping over her; recording in exquisite HD. He focused on her crotch.

"This HD video camera is so great. Even on this little screen you can make out individual neatly trimmed pubic hairs through the thin material of your panties with this thing. I can't wait to see this on my big screen; your pussy will be two feet tall and presented in crystal clear high definition." John said.

Julie tried to close her legs but couldn't because of how she had been tied; her face turned red. John laughed at her attempt.

"I hope that you understand that I'm saying things like that to get this kind of reaction from you Julie. I want you to feel helpless and embarrassed; that's what Kelly likes." John said.

After a few minutes John put the video camera back in place on the tripod. He knelt beside the table and looked down at his sister in law.

"Are you having a good time?" John asked.

"Yes...well...it's interesting...exciting." Julie said.

"Do you want me to stop?" John asked.

Julie didn't say anything for a moment. She looked into his eyes. John could see fear and excitement. She was fighting the battle within herself; should she keep going? She knew what the next step would involve; should she let her brother in law further expose and control her? Finally she shook her head.

"So we can continue?" John asked.

Julie nodded. John smiled.

"Okay. How long have you had these clothes?" John asked.

"I've had the skirt and blouse for two years or so. Why?" Julie asked.

"Are either of them your favorite?" John asked.

"No. Why?" Julie asked.

"Because if we're going to keep going your clothes have got to go and I'm not untying you until we're done." John said.

"What does that mean? What are you going to do?" Julie asked.

John picked up a pair of scissors from under the table. When Julie saw them she shook her head.

"No way." Julie said.

"Afraid so." John said.

"What will I wear home?" Julie asked.

John shrugged.

"You and Kelly are the same size; you can borrow some of her clothes." John said.

"Do you cut her clothes off?" Julie asked.

"Every time; though she doesn't get asked if they're her favorite outfit or not. I cut hers no matter what. Losing whatever she was wearing forever is just another part of giving up control." John said.

"Wait...was she wearing my cashmere sweater one of the times you played a few months ago?" Julie asked.

John smiled.

"As a matter of fact she was." John said.

"She said she'd taken it to the cleaners and never gotten it back." Julie said.

"What was she going to do tell you the truth?" John asked.

Julie laughed.

"I guess not. Sorry about your sweater sis, John tied me up, cut your sweater off of me, and fucked me." Julie said.

John smiled and leaned over her. He quickly cut the skirt and pulled it out from under her. He moved up and cut up each sleeve of the blouse and pulled it out from under her as well. Julie was left in nothing but her semi-sheer black bra, panties, garter belt, stockings, and black heels.

Even though nothing new had been uncovered by cutting away her clothes John could see that Julie felt much more exposed with her skirt and blouse cut up and tossed to the floor. She was trembling and her entire body seemed to have turned slightly red. John picked up the camera and took a number of photos of her; then picked up the scissors again. He put one of the shoulder straps of her bra between the blades and looked at her.

"You have a very important decision to make right now Julie; with a few more snips you will be completely exposed to me. You'll still have your garter belt and stockings on, but you'll be naked otherwise. When you are I will take a lot of very detailed close up photos of you laying here naked and tied to my coffee table; then I'll bring the video camera over here and record every inch of you in all your naked glory. You seem to have been enjoying things so far, but this next step is a whole different level and I don't want to do anything you aren't ready for. You need to decide how far this goes; if you don't want this to happen all you have to do is say so, but you have to say so now." John said.

"Do you give Kelly the option to stop once you've started?" Julie asked bravely.

John shook his head.

"No." John said.

Julie shook her head and stared into John's eyes.

"Then don't give it to me. I want to experience what my sister experiences; everything she experiences." Julie said.

The emphasis on the last part surprised John; he knew what it meant. He smiled.

"Okay. The video picked that up so I've got proof that you wanted to keep going." John said.

John squeezed the handles of the scissors and cut through the strap of Julie's bra. He reached across her and cut the other strap. John switched the scissors to his left hand and picked up the camera with his right hand. He slipped the scissors between her breasts; the lower blade under her bra...the upper blade over it. John clicked the camera, taking pictures, before and after cutting. He clicked the camera again as he used the cold metal of the scissors to push the flimsy material off of her left breast exposing it fully to the camera. The camera clicked again as the scissors glided along the smooth flesh of Julie's right breast as the right cup of her now ruined bra was swept away fully exposing her chest to John. He took a number of pictures of her bare chest and her nervously excited face.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Playing With His Sister In Law Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds