• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Holly's Breeding Ch. 03

Holly's Breeding Ch. 03

1234

This is the third and final installment to Holly's breeding. It's an interracial cuckold story so if this subject offends please pass this one by.


Final

I met Larry at a company party. His law firm is a client of ours and even after our work was complete he and I kept in touch. He was the one I sought out for advice and now I'm glad I did. After a quick call on his cell, he agreed to see me for lunch. I told him I'd pay if I could pump him for some advice. He said sure then picked a high priced restaurant.

To the outside world Larry is a staunch family man. He and Pam have been married for over thirty four years. He has three successful children and is a partner in a thriving law practice. I assumed that at the least he could point me in the right direction, and maybe give me some tips on negotiation. If not then, maybe he could send me to a reputable divorce lawyer. He did both.

As we sat down at our table, Larry told me that his first advice was to never talk work while eating. Eating was a pleasure that could be easily destroyed by worry or conflict. His second and maybe his best advice was to never let a lawyer pick the restaurant. As we ate lunch we talked about our companies, our churches and even a little about politics. My reason for the meeting didn't come up until he put his fork down and asked, "So am I letting you buy lunch?"

"Holly and I just found out we are going to have another baby." I said while staring at my beer bottle. I never drank beer for lunch but I knew I wasn't going back to the office, so I made an exception.

"Congratulations." Larry said with a quick, generous smile.

After a long pause, he asked, "so, are you saying the child isn't yours?"

I looked up from the bottle and said, "No, I know the child is mine, at least I will know. Holly has been cheating on me. She stopped for a while but I caught her doing it again. She was with the same men and she definitely prefers..."

Larry put his hands up, palms toward me as he smiled broadly and said, "Whoa, that's something between you and your divorce lawyer." He strongly emphasized the word divorce. I picked up my bottle and watched the dregs swirl as I rolled it between my palms. Fearful that we were on display, I looked around the room but no one seemed to notice or care about Larry and I.

Larry smiled broadly as he sat back and took a noisy breath. Then, he took on the air of a father instructing his naïve son. I endured his condescension because I was getting the best advice of my life.

Larry looked around the restaurant, then fixed me with a strong gaze and began with, "First, I'll give you the name of a good divorce lawyer. James Friedman, has been in the business for years. You haven't heard of him. He doesn't advertise. He's not a barracuda."

I interrupted awkwardly and said, "I want a barracuda." I said it stronger and louder than I had intended.

"Do you?" Larry asked. His voice was soft as if he were disappointed. He took a second and then began again but this time slower and with a milder tone as if trying to get me to understand an obvious truth.

Larry leaned forward and said, "You're angry and you're hurting so naturally you want to hurt the person who dealt you the pain and I assume that's Holly. But I want you to think about barracudas. Really give them some thought. Barracudas have some nasty teeth. They bite and yes they hurt but they make a mess of things. When one of those fish bites, everyone knows. The victim screams and there is lots of blood in the water."

Larry stopped, raised his eyebrows and waited for me to meet his gaze; when I did, he offered, "what you want is a cat, not a tiger or a lion, but a house cat. With his index and middle finger he walked across the table toward his fork and picked it up. A cat, say a nice tabby, can steal up on a group of mice and get one or as many as he wants without any of them running away. Another wonderful thing about this house cat is that no one need know it's intentions. You and I just see a cat at play. No one is the wiser and no one gets upset."

Larry paused and then he asked, "You know what I'm saying?"

"Jake won't know." I replied.

"Exactly and neither will your parents, your coworkers, your boss or your priest. No one will know because all they will see is a cat at play. Now that's the second piece of advice, here is my third. This will save you money with Holly and with Friedman. Don't tell Jim I told you any of this."

Larry reiterated the obvious, "It sounds like you know what your wife is doing."

I nodded.

"Can you prove it?" he added and again I nodded.

Then, Larry laid it out for me, he said, "Gather as much information as you can, that is, as much damning information as you can. Then choose a graphic format that doesn't require any thought. You know what I mean, a picture says a thousand words but a video says it all. If you can catch her antics on video great, but you'll need more than video. You're a pretty smart guy, so I'm pretty sure that if you don't know how to make screen captures you can figure it out. Get video of her making it with her friend and then, pick the most damning images for your screenshots. These images will get you clear of her."

I must have looked shocked because Larry stopped and gave me a long, appraising look. Worry furrowed his brow and he asked me if I was OK. I said yes but he asked again anyway. I changed my posture and said, I 've got some video of her with her friend. It sounds like you want me to get more."

"How long is your video?" Larry asked.

"About forty minutes." I answered.

Lary unleashed a torrent of questions. "Does it show Holly's face? Is there any chance that a person who doesn't know her could doubt her identity? How many encounters does it cover?"

When I told him the truth; that it does show her face and that she is begging for him to – do - her and that it was only one encounter Larry stared at the table as if calculating something.

When Larry looked up at me, he seemed a little perplexed. He was more like a teacher with a competent student than a parent with an errant child. "I'm going to take off the filter and talk frankly with you." Larry said. I told him I would appreciate it.

So Larry said simply "get as much video and audio of her as you can. Then spend some money and make pictures of the really graphic stuff. If you have pictures of her screwing someone else then print it out. if you have audio then have it ready. Meet with Holly, make sure it's in a public place so she won't be inclined to argue. But remember, you don't want anyone else to see this stuff; at least not yet. When she is sitting down across from you tell her you want a divorce. Give her some time to think then tell her your terms. Frankly, I would advise you to be generous; I know you are angry now, but for her to consider the offer it will have to be a good one. Think of the offer as a way of getting her headed into the right direction. Then, as she is facing that direction you'll kick her in the ass to get her started."

Larry leaned in and said in a more determined tone, "that kick will be from all of the documentation you pour on the table in front of her. Put a lot of it out there. All of the explicit pictures, video and audio; what more of a kick in the ass would anyone need? She'll have plenty of incentive to go because you're a generous person and she'll be motivated to leave because you've got enough shit on her to make her life hell. Even a single celled ameba knows to move away from poison and toward food. You do this and you'll have the shortest divorce proceedings of anyone in the county."

Larry leaned back, and rubbed his left palm with his right thumb as he added with a simper, "that is of course anyone with your income and assets."

I nodded and told him that it sounded like a good idea. He shot me a wolfish grin and said that I was doing the right thing. "This isn't about feelings. She did you wrong."

Larry tilted his head and continued, "In fact, from what you were trying to say earlier, it sounds like she did you very wrong. That hurts. When someone close to you hurts you like this, it hurts more than if an acquaintance or coworker did it. You trusted her. You have to look at it this way. The relationship is not the same. She isn't your wife anymore. She is the person who is going to take all of your things. She is going to take your money, your child, your house, your cars and your retirement. All of these things you've worked for all of your life to get for the both of you, she is now going to take for herself. Don't get me wrong. She probably won't be nasty or vindictive. She may even be really nice, but the result is the same. Remember, whether a person kisses you as they steal your wallet or hit you with a hammer as they pick your pocket, either way you're out all of your money."

Larry leaned in close and said flatly, "if that doesn't motivate you then think of it this way, she's already decided to leave. Now you have to decide how much is going with her. Be generous but only so she will leave more easily." I nodded, then as if on cue, Larry's phone went off. He took the call, told the person on the line to hold for a minute and thanked me for lunch and told me goodbye. I didn't get up, in fact, I stayed in the restaurant nursing beer after beer until it was nearly time for dinner.

That day, I went home earlier than normal. As I approached the house I didn't use my garage door opener. Holly's car wasn't in the driveway. It could have been in the garage but then, the house was closed up tight, as if the last person to leave wasn't sure about the weather. I drove past the house and parked two roads down. I went around the back and came through the family room. No one was home. I sat in the wing back chair. I let myself sink into it. The upholstery had an odd coffee and cream polka dot pattern that I had always hated. I looked at it, felt the wood beneath the arms and the carving in the legs. It was an ugly thing. As ugly as anything upholstered ever could be and yet it was mine, bought with money I brought home. Unintentionally, I said "I'm taking this ugly damn thing with me, it's mine." I was brought to my senses by the sudden rumble of the garage door. I started to stand but the memory of Larry's advice made me sit back and melt into the ugly upholstery. My nerves calcified as I heard Holly come through the garage door. She was talking on her cell phone.

"I'm not sick, I'm pregnant." Holly said as she put the grocery bags on the granite countertop. She turned around and leaned against the counter. She was touching the side of her cheek as she held her phone to her ear and let a playful smile form on her lips.

"What do you mean, you've been busy? Baby, we're all busy. I want to see you. I need to see you." Holly said as she shuffled her feet and stared at the floor.

Holly held the phone to her ear for a long time before she replied in quiet disappointment. "Is that the only time you're not working? You can skip a class can't you?"

Listening to her phone, Holly flashed a perfect smile as she giggled a bit then said, "Okay, okay I'm not trying to keep your people down. I know you don't want to work in the furniture store forever. I didn't mean anything like that. Come on, I didn't mean it that way. I just, I just want to see you, that's all."

Holly paused again. She lost her smile, then pleaded, "I'll make it worth your while. I'll make you glad you met with me. You'll be happy when I'm done. I promise... I promise. But, I can't tonight, he'll be home anytime now. But we've got all day tomorrow. All day baby, all day to make you glad you said yes."

There was another long pause, Holly's mood seemed to deflate. Her smile faded and she stopped shuffling her feet. Finally she said quietly into the phone, "the doctor's office isn't far from there. I can meet you...Okay. The address is 1009 Melbourne drive. His office is on the top floor. He's really pretty punctual. I should be out by eleven. Will that give you enough time? Do you want me to meet you somewhere?" Holly nodded slowly and told Kevin she would see him after her appointment. She'd wait for him in the van by the entrance.

Holly put the phone into her purse and finished with the groceries. Then, she went through the living room and upstairs. I could hear her stomping around in our bedroom as I opened the back door and walked out.

I walked to my car and then drove to the house, making my entrance as I always did, I laid my briefcase on the kitchen counter, loosened my tie and walked into the living room where I turned on the TV and waited for Holly. After dinner and a little small talk about her sister and her kids I went upstairs to my office for the rest of the night. When I sat down at my desk, I sent an email letting the guys on my team know that I was taking a half day. I spent the rest of my time doing the work that I had to have completed for the next day. I had several cost analysis sheets to complete and a proposal to read over. It was important enough work with a serious enough dead line that I was forced to really work and keep my mind off my wife's plans. Holly was already asleep when I finally went to bed.

The next morning, I was pulling out of the driveway when I noticed the kitchen light came on. To make my plan work, I had to be at work early. At ten o'clock I had the reports and write-ups submitted. I drove to Holly's doctor's office and waited across the street in my car. At five after eleven Holly came out of the building. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt. That was just the kind of clothes I would expect of a woman coming out a doctor's appointment. At the doorway, Holly looked around as if she was expecting someone in a car to pull up at any moment. Then, when no one came, she headed down the side of the building. I didn't follow her. Instead, I crossed the street and went around the building. The closest route was closed by a locked chain link fence. I turned and ran down to the next opening, but it turned out to be just an alcove. Finally, I decided to just run around the block. It was only a few yards. Office buildings fronted the block and behind them was a small access road for the additional parking.

At that time of day all of the lots were full and it seemed like every vehicle was a minivan. I was Half way through the second parking lot when it occurred to me that I didn't know where Holly had parked. If I kept running I was likely to run past her or worse, she'd see me coming. How would I explain my sudden appearance? I slowed down, and started looking through the windshields and windows of the cars and vans around me. There was a movement to my right. It was slight so it wasn't a person going to or returning from their lunch. No, it was someone trying to be stealthy. I looked behind me and to my sides, then hunkered down and peered around the corner of the white cargo van that sat to my right.

Holly seemed to be in the middle of changing her clothes. She was already out of her jeans and was straightening out her mid-thigh length skirt when she suddenly stood up, smiled and turned towards the front of the minivan. Throwing her hands up, she took quick steps out of sight.

I didn't dare to move nor did I try to see what had gotten her attention. Instead, I remained motionless and tried to hold my breath so I could hear and record on my phone everything that was said and there was a lot being said.

"Oh, I'm so glad you made it. Baby I've missed you so much. We've got all day I'll make it worth your while for coming." It was Holly, she was talking in one of her high pitched little girl voices.

"Hmmm, I ain't got all day. I got a little time before I got to get back to my classes. I'm paying for this shit. You want to pony up some tuition then I'll take all day which you" said a man in a resonating baritone. It had to be Kevin.

I heard the purr of a hungry cat. Then my wife asked, "So how much time do we have?" I envisioned Holly biting her bottom lip and twisting a shapely leg just as she had done in our kitchen the day before.

"What's it matter? I'm here now, ain't I?" said the baritone voice. His smugness was foul like dirty grease on my skin.

I heard the side door of our minivan screech and bang shut. The hair on the back on my neck prickled.

A couple of guys in business suits came out of the building in front of me, as they passed they said hi and then moved in the direction I had come. I couldn't chance looking back or stopping. I didn't want to attract any undue attention to me or to Holly and her...friend so I started walking and just kept going.

I was crossing the street when the black Mercedes pulled alongside with the same two guys inside. I returned their wave and waited for them to exit the parking lot. When they were down the street some distance I walked as quickly as I could back to our van.

Trying to be inconspicuous I peered around the corner. The van door was still closed. I could hear mumbling but not much more of anything else. I started to approach the van when it suddenly rocked hard to one side. I stopped cold in my tracks, but I still didn't see anyone. Again, the van rocked to one side. I was in plain view next to the van and yet I stood my ground. After an eternity of waiting I leaned forward and peered into the van. It was empty.

I got close enough to see my breath on the glass when the van suddenly rocked again. I peered around the side and saw Kevin stooping over the front of our van. From the way he was standing, I could see just the top of his head and the sleeve of his red short sleeve plaid shirt. My mind was a blank. It was obvious what was happening but still I couldn't conceive of it. I couldn't formulate the image of my wife in the dirt on her knees, in front of our minivan servicing this rotund black man. The blankness in my mind transferred to my body. I didn't move, there was no thought of hiding or even of collecting the necessary evidence against Holly. I just stood there, watching this fat black man bend over my slutty, pregnant wife while she orally satisfied him.

If he had looked up, he would have seen me. There was no doubt about that, I was the only thing between our van and the white cargo van.

But, Kevin never looked up. Instead he closed his eyes and turned his head from side to side. In an evil sibilant whisper he spoke to Holly, who I still couldn't see.

"That's it, baby, work it. That's it, I'm almost glad I came all the way down here. Work it real good now and I'll give you something real special." Kevin said then shifted his weight onto the other fat leg. The van rocked to the left. Like a trigger, I pulled myself back behind the van. He was moaning like he had stomach cramps, but I doubt he was feeling any pain.

"You work that mouth good. Now I'm going to feed your baby. Oh God, bitch, eat it all, give that baby some lunch. Take it all." He said loudly. Anyone in the lot would have heard him. I'm sure he didn't care. He moaned and bent over so his head disappeared behind the hood of the van. As if on cue, I crossed the three feet between our van and the sub compact parked in the space on the driver's side. I stooped down and walked around the far side of the car till I was on the asphalt lying on my belly with my right hand resting on the car's front driver's side tire. Looking around the front of the car I saw what my mind couldn't visualize on its own.

Kevin was bent over at the waist. His big shirt was unbuttoned and draped low beneath his ponderous belly. I could see Holly's legs, skirt and bare waist beneath the red, plaid cloth. The rhythmic movements beneath his shirt must have been the reason for Kevin's moaning. Then Holly's tiny white hand appeared and pushed the cloth aside as Kevin slowly stood straight up.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Holly's Breeding Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds