• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Missing My Mistress

Missing My Mistress

1234

Author's Note:

This story is based on Chuck and is a sequel to Before Chuck and Practice.

*

Sarah Walker had it all. An exciting job she excelled at, so much so that her name was becoming infamous within the spy world along with that of her associates John Casey and Chuck Bartowski and yet thanks to some strategic hacking and the fact that most of their targets either ended up dead or imprisoned meant they could still get away with undercover work for the most part. In Chuck she had found a man she could imagine herself living with the rest of her life. He was perfect for her. Everything she wanted in a man. And his sister was everything she wanted in a woman.

Yes, Sarah knew what she was doing was morally wrong and could potentially destroy the life she had built for herself but in her line of work she could die at almost any moment and the truth was together the Bartowski siblings fulfilled every one of her bisexual desires. Well, almost.

That's the thing about having it all, you always want more. Or at least Sarah did. Which perhaps proved that as much as she had she didn't quite have it all, and as much as Sarah hated to admit there was something missing. Something else she wanted. Something else she needed. Something else she craved.

She had been living in blissful happiness for months with the perfect man and the perfect bitch at her beck and call, and even before that the happiness she had known by just Chuck had been enough to keep that with the craving at bay but Sarah couldn't take it anymore. She had to give in. She had to call... her.

So after staring at a certain name on her phone for what felt like an eternity Sarah hit the call button and listened to it ring with bated breath. She wasn't waiting long.

"Walker, I'm impressed. I never thought you'd be able to hold out this long." Carina grinned, and then when there was no reply adding in a concerned tone, "Sarah?"

It was easy to forget that Carina truly cared for her given most of their interactions but with that one word the redhead made it clear that if Sarah was killed Carina would wipe out entire criminal organisations just to avenge her. Not that Carina would ever admit that but Sarah could think of dozens of little reactions which told her all she needed to know, this one included. It actually made her smile briefly, then she went back to forcing herself to say the words she really, really didn't want to have to say.

"You... you were right." Sarah finally forced out, the words feeling like acid was on her tongue.

Sarah swore she could hear Carina smirking, "About what?"

After a brief hesitation Sarah swallowed softly and said, "I... I need you."

"Be more specific." Carina demanded, then when a response wasn't immediately forthcoming added, "Come on Walker, don't act like you don't know how this works. I already know what a nasty little slut you really are, but I want you to tell me. I want you to tell me what you need. What you crave. What you want above all else. What you can't live without."

Again Sarah hesitated, softly swallowed and then slowly and calmly forced herself to tell Carina what she wanted to hear, "I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me like a nasty little slut. I need you to spank me, lick me and fuck me like the dirty whore I am. Please let me eat your pussy. I crave your delicious pussy. And your ass. I want to eat your ass too. I crave the taste of your holes, and I crave you fucking mine. Please take my slutty pussy and especially my whore ass. That's what I want above all else. I can't live without you fucking my ass. No one fucks me like you do, because no one else gets to fuck my ass. That's your fuck hole and I want you to fuck it. I need you to fuck it. I crave you to fuck it. Fuck my ass and remind me I'm your bitch. Please Mistress, fuck your bitch."

The line went dead and Sarah calmly put the phone down. It was done. Carina might wait days, weeks or even a month but she would come like the near unstoppable force she was. Her mistress would come, and when she did Sarah would know the joy of submission again.

Briefly Sarah considered finding Chuck or Ellie and fucking one or both into unconsciousness but that wouldn't have given her what she was craving. Masturbation would be equally as unsatisfying so Sarah chose to hit the nearest gym to work out her frustrations, cursing that there wasn't thoroughly a mission to take her mind off these things. When she returned to her hotel room, which she was staying at for now to get some alone time, she found she wasn't alone.

Sitting in a chair directly facing the door was her mistress, casually sipping a glass of wine and smirking Sarah. The two spies stared at each other for a few seconds and then Carina ordered, "Close the door and crawl over to me."

Quickly closing the door behind her Sarah got onto her hands and knees and crawled over to her rival/friend. When she reached her destination Sarah lifted herself up onto her knees, lowered her head so she was looking at Carina's feet and then waited for further instruction, just like she had been taught.

A couple of long minutes past, Carina casually sipping her wine while admiring her pet submission before finally murmuring, "Lucky for you I was in the area. I was about to leave before you called. After all you said you didn't want me dropping in on you anymore."

Ignoring the rather hurt and angry tone at the end Sarah simply agreed, "Very lucky Mistress."

More silence, Carina almost finishing her wine before she finally added, "During our little chat you only refered to me by my proper title once. Why is that?"

Not even trying to hide the smile on her face Sarah replied, "I wanted to piss you off Mistress."

"And why would you do such a thing?" Carina scowled.

"Because I wanted you to punish me Mistress." Sarah said truthfully.

Finishing off the last of her wine Carina stood up, placed her glass on a nearby table and then roughly grabbed Sarah's hair, pulling it back and leaning down behind the blonde so she could growl in her ear, "So... you didn't think your Mistress was pissed off enough, even though you've spent over a year denying her access to your hot body. Keeping those slutty fuck holes away from me despite the fact that they're my property. Telling me to stay away. That you don't want me. Telling me you don't need me because now you have your precious Chuck, even though he can't fuck you like I can?"

"No one can fuck me like you can Mistress." Sarah gasped, "I'm sorry for denying you. Please, punish me for it."

"Oh, really?" Carina huskily whispered into Sarah's ear, "And what makes you think you're even worth my time?"

A rebellious and self-satisfied smile crossed Sarah's face, "The fact you dropped whatever you were doing and rushed right over here the second I told you that you could fuck me."

It sounded so conceited but both women knew it was true, Carina gritting her teeth momentarily before smirking, "You arrogant little bitch, I should tie you up and leave you here for hours. Days. Weeks. Tell the hotel staff they can treat you as a paid for whore as long as they feed you their cum everyday. Huh? Would you like that? Your Mistress punishing you by turning you into a gang bang whore. Load after load being pumped down this pretty throat. All your fuck holes available to these hard-working men and women. Perhaps I should leave a sign on the door. Free fuck holes. That way anyone could just walk in and fuck you! Would you like that?"

"Yes Mistress." Sarah said with no doubt in her mind that would never happen because, "But you'd never do it. You'd never be able to bare the thought of so many strangers fucking me, and not seeing it. Especially before you've had your chance to fuck me."

"True, but maybe when I've had my fill of you I can wait around and watch you get fucked. Maybe call up a couple of well hung studs I know to give you a really good stretching out. Mmmmm yeah, three well hung studs, one for each hole, all three of them shooting their loads all over your pretty face while I film it and then post it online. Or better yet, send it to your precious Chuck." Carina idly threatened, her tone sounding serious but both women knowing she was anything but.

However Sarah saw this as an opening, "I'd never let you."

"Is that's so?" Carina questioned, the lack of her proper title not going unnoticed, "Well, I did say I would tie you up."

"Like you could tie a knot which could keep me down, bitch." Sarah said, deliberately emphasising the final word.

"Oh I see, you REALLY want me to punish you." Carina said, standing up and roughly pulling Sarah with her, her hands still tangled in blonde locks which she yanked so hard she almost pulled a few strands out by the roots.

The pain had Sarah crying out momentarily but the second Carina moved around to look at her the CIA agent defiantly looked her friend/rival in the eye and grinned, "Yes Mistress."

Carina smirked, return the stare for a few seconds and then let go of Sarah's hair and ordered, "Then get down on your knees and kiss my feet."

Clearly fighting the urge to immediately obey Sarah glared at her owner for a few long seconds and then dropped to her knees and pressed her lips against Carina's right foot. She then quickly moved over to the left, then to the right, the deadly spy covering Carina's feet in kisses. Which of course made Carina smirk in triumph.

The DEA agent remembered the first time she had ordered the blonde to do this. Sarah had just been her bitch in training back then and to Carina's delight she had refused first, but inevitably the other spy's lips had touched her better's sweaty feet. That's how it went with all of Carina's favourite bitches/former rivals, the other wilful women like wild beasts which needed to be tamed. Even when they were they could forget their places or still be rebellious, although none had succeeded in breaking Carina's control until Sarah. It was why the redhead was going to have to make an example out of her former turned current favourite pet, especially since Sarah had been a disobedient little bitch since Carina got here, hesitating and even insulting her mistress. Her lips had still ended up worshipping Carina's feet, but this was only the beginning. Carina was going to have to pull out all the stops to remind Sarah Walker of her place.

Still, after all this time feeling Sarah Walker kiss her feet was almost as good as the first time her fellow spy had lowered herself down onto her knees and hesitantly pressed her lips to one foot and then the other, Carina getting off on reducing her former rival to a grovelling sub, willing to do anything to get fucked.

And no doubt willing to say anything, Carina quick to put that theory to the test, "Beg me. Beg your Mistress to give you what you want."

Knowing exactly what was expected of her Sarah continued to kiss Carina's feet every time she paused, "Please Mistress... please... please... please... please... please punish me. Spank me... spank my worthless ass... please Mistress... please beat my butt. Paddle it. Make sure I can't sit for a week. And fuck me... oh please fuck me Mistress. Fuck all my holes... Treat them as your personal fuck holes... because they are... you own me Mistress... you own every... little... part... of... my... body... but... especially... my... fuck... holes... please... fuck... them. Fuck me Mistress. Spank me... fuck me... use me... oh Mistress, do whatever you want to me Mistress. Do whatever you want to your bitch."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Carina said as she walked over to the bed and sat back down upon it before patting her knee, "Get over here, pull down your pants and panties, and lay across my lap. It's time for you to get your bitch ass spanked."

Without hesitation Sarah quickly crawled over to where Carina was sitting, stood up, undid her fly, pull down her pants and then bent over the redhead's knee. It all happened so fast Carina barely had time to enjoy it, not that she was complaining once Sarah was lying across her lap with her beautiful butt in perfect position for a spanking, the redhead salivating over those well-toned cheeks for almost a full minute before she noticed the little handle sticking out from in between the blonde's ass cheeks.

"What's this?" Carina questioned, grabbing hold of the butt-plug and pulling it out a little bit, just enough to stretch Sarah's anal ring with the largest part of the toy, "Did I give you permission to wear a butt-plug?"

"No Mistress." Sarah gasped as Carina pushed the toy back into her ass and then repeated the process, "But you didn't say I couldn't."

"Cheeky little bitch." Carina said, pushing the butt-plug in as far as it would go and then giving Sarah's ass a nice hard slap, "You really are asking for it. Well don't worry Walker, I'm going to give it to you."

Carina then delivered ten equally hard spanks, the sound of her hand connecting with Sarah's ass echoing throughout the room. The temptation to fulfil the promise right away and just keep delivering those hard spanks were almost overwhelming, but after all that time being denied Carina had no intention of rushing this.

So with self-restraint learned out of practice and necessity Carina stopped after those ten hard strikes and began teasing Sarah again. Like before that included running her hands all over those full yet rounded cheeks, Carina squeezing, massaging and pinching Sarah's delectable backside for almost an entire minute before delivering another spank. When she did she made sure it was gentle, or at least gentle by her standards, to make sure the message was loud and clear, Sarah Walker had been a bad girl and Carina knew just how to punish her.

Clearly frustrated with the gentle treatment Sarah baited the other spy, "Is this what you call really giving it to me? Ah, come on Carina, ah, I know you can do better than this. Or have you gone soft?"

Reaching down Carina yanked Sarah's hair almost out by it's roots and then calmly explained, "I'll give it to you when I'm getting ready Walker, and not before. Until then I recommend you shut your mouth and stop trying to piss me off even more."

Ignoring the warning Sarah continued talking but Carina ignored her, let go of that pretty blonde hair and concentrated on spanking/groping her rival's ass, Carina's whole world quickly beginning to revolve around those rounded globes. Carina still couldn't believe an ass this perfect existed, the redhead briefly questioning why she didn't just lock Sarah up and keep her as a fuck toy available for her 24/7. The answer quickly came to her and it frustrated her. This frustration of course led Carina to give Sarah what she wanted, blows raining down on the blonde spy's ass with increasing frequency and ferocity until Sarah was wailing hysterically.

On the few occasions someone had stumbled on Sarah laying across Carina's knee getting spanked like a disobedient child they mostly didn't say a word, the look on their faces enough to tell Sarah they felt there was no way she was enjoying this, among other things. Yet despite her screams Sarah was thoroughly enjoying the pain and humiliation she was being subjected too. Not as much as she loved being fucked by Carina, or making sweet love to Chuck or dominating her precious Ellie, but being on the receiving end of a good hard spanking had its own benefits.

Sarah's favourite was the pain, which finally she was now receiving. Not that the previous spanks had been what Sarah would consider gentle, even Carina's version of gentle was rougher than a few torturers she'd suffered under, but then no one could beaten an ass harder or at least more thoroughly than the redheaded spy. No one could give her pain quite like Carina, and after a while Sarah craved a bit of pain in her life. This was exquisite humiliating pain, punishing her for all the death and destruction she had caused in the name of doing what's right, which in turn was making up for helping her con artist of a father when she was younger. Then of course there was Chuck and Ellie, two sweet and wonderful people she couldn't decide between. Chuck had no clue Sarah had made his sister her bitch, Sarah risking so much because she was a greedy, selfish slut who was now receiving the punishment she deserved.

She definitely deserved the humiliation, although Sarah wished in that moment she hadn't soundproofed the room. Wished there was a chance that her squeals of pain and humiliation would cause a member of the hotel staff or even a guest to stumble across her being spanked. It happened before in her first few weeks living here, and several times in other hotel rooms across the globe, Sarah shivering with delighted at the embarrassing memories. The looks on their faces. Of having to explain the situation. And Carina, ever the diplomat, making her show them her battered butt and ask them whether they thought the redhead was doing a good job, most just leaving in disgust or embarrassment while a few dared to comment. Only one had been stupid enough to critiqued Carina's performance though then again that was probably because the woman had wanted to end up over Carina's knee herself, which she had.

Of course Sarah's current situation was plenty humiliating and the blonde would have been more than satisfied with it, however Carina had other ideas, "Stand-up! You're wriggling too much, and you know what happens when you wriggle too much."

Carina emphasised her words with one final hard strike before letting Sarah stand-up, the blonde grinning as she clearly knew what was about to happen. After she had slowly stood up herself Carina attempted to slap that grin off Sarah's pretty face. The slap connected, but it only succeeded in turning Sarah's grin into a smirk.

"Bend over!" Carina snapped coldly before clarifying, "I want your ass over the edge of your bed, arms outstretched, nice and ready for me to tie you up and beat you down."

Still smirking Sarah replied, "Yes Mistress."

From the blonde's tone Carina couldn't decide whether Sarah was trying to appease her a little or piss her off even more but it really didn't matter. Sarah had called Carina because she clearly wanted to get her ass whipped good and hard, and that was exactly what the redheaded spy was going to do.

So when Sarah was in position Carina quickly yet skilfully tied the blonde's hands to one set of bed posts and her legs to the other, the redhead using nice thick ropes and triple tying the knots make sure her fellow spy wasn't going anywhere. She then picked one of her favourite riding crops from out of the bag she brought especially and then without any warning whatsoever brought it down on Sarah's ass, the tough blonde screeching in true agony for the first of what would be many times that night.

Again and again Carina brought her cropped down on Sarah's ass, constantly switching between delivering random blows and concentrating on one specific spot. As a result although Sarah's butt quickly turned from a dark pink to angry red in just a few minutes some places were darker red than others, bruises and welts appearing on previously flawless skin as Carina made good on her promise, the dominant redhead sadistically rejoicing in the pain and humiliation she was inflicting upon her rival.

As she normally did when finally beginning to punish one of her pets Carina concentrated on why she was angry with her. All the wasted time that Sarah had insisted she stayed away, denying Carina her body, sharing it with lesser mortals who didn't know how to treat Sarah properly. Couldn't give her what she needed. And when she finally gave in Sarah was as rebellious as she'd ever been, pushing Carina to do this. Pushing her to give up perhaps the most vicious butt beating she had ever given her, Carina only to happy to do so, the DEA agent remembering not just recent activity but previous mistakes of Sarah's. Like pinning her to the training mats all those years ago, and resisting Carina's initial seduction, the ruthless spy grinning as she remembered how she had turned Sarah from hated rival to her rebellious little bitch in a matter of weeks.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Missing My Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds