• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lake House Virgin

Lake House Virgin

123

Author's Note:

I'd like to thank my editor, Rip_isback, for his expert editing and advice.


Lake House Virgin:

I had just finished jerking off and I was lying here on my bed trying to piece together "What went wrong; why am I still a virgin at eighteen?" I am a pretty good looking dude if I do say so myself; 6'2" tall, dark wavy hair, blue eyes, handsome face, athletic build. I work on my body; lifting at the gym, running and biking. Why couldn't I have scored at least once during high school? High school is over now, I just graduated last week. My chance to score during those four influential years is over.

Ok, I admit it to myself, ' I'm a little shy when it comes to girls. A LITTLE! You think!' The other half of my brain chided my first half. It's like I have two minds, one half of my brain thinks one way and is always trying to tell the other half what to do. The trouble is, I can't figure out which half is which, right or left? One half is bold and wants action, the other half is timid and reserved. The reserved half usually wins for some reason. I spent my whole school career afraid of rejection. There, I said it, 'I'm afraid of rejection.' I need to get over this somehow. This fear of rejection has cost me dearly.

Oh, I know there are other 18 year old virgins, I just never thought as myself as one of them.

I don't know why I hadn't had any girlfriends in school. I just never fit in with any of the cliques at school, I was always a loner. Sure I had a few friends, but they were no help getting me laid as they are virgins themselves.

There is a knock on my bedroom door, "Robert? You in there?"

"Yes."

"Can I come in? Are you decent?"

I pull my shorts up, "Yes."

My mother walks in to my bedroom, "I just got off the phone with my sister. Your Aunt Kathy and Uncle Ted want you to spend the summer with them at their lake house."

"It's my last summer before college," I say a little annoyed that someone is planning my time.

"So? That's a no then? Fine, I'll call her back and tell her you said no. What are you going to do around here? Get a Job?"

"I always work during the summer. I wanted to take this summer off; it's the last one before college."

"So you are just going to mope around here all summer?" My mother says with a displeased look.

"Your Uncle Ted wants to pay you to work on the lake cottage and the boat house."

"He has plenty of money, why does he need to pay me? He can hire anyone he wants to do the work."

"And he wants to hire you. Your Uncle Ted wants to spend time with you before you go off to college."

"Uncle Ted wants to spend time with me? He's never home, he's always traveling."

"Your Aunt Kathy wants to spend time with you too. Look, you don't have to go. You're eighteen now, it's your life, just give it some thought. Maybe spend a few weeks or a month with them. It's nice at the lake; you'll never know if you don't go, but you might actually have a good time."

My mother was right, it was nice at the lake. I've always enjoyed staying there with my aunt and uncle; and the fishing, swimming, and sailing is first rate. I needed to get laid, and there wasn't much chance of that around here. All the girls around here were the same ones I've seen in school. They have me labeled – loser. Maybe I should spend the summer at the lake, there are always girls around in bikinis. I could make a fresh start, one last stab at it before college. God I dread the thought of going to college a virgin. I fear the longer this goes on the worse it will get.

"Ok, I'll go to the lake. When do they want me?"

"Aunt Kathy said anytime you want to come out is fine with them. I'll call her tomorrow and arrange something. I can drive you this weekend."

"No, I want to drive myself. Can I borrow the old Honda?" The Honda was a 13 year old Honda Civic that my mother had before my father bought her a new one. They've been keeping it for me, but they haven't officially given it to me yet, forcing me to ask to use it.

"I'll ask your father, but I don't see why not. You just need to promise not to drink and drive."

"I'm only eighteen. I can go to war and have sex, but I can't legally drink," I say sarcastically.

"I wasn't born yesterday Robert. If you want alcohol, you'll find a way to get it. I mean it, No driving if you've been drinking, period."

The drive out to the lake is exhilarating. It's a four hour drive to Lake Pothos, named after the Greek God of sexual longing, how apropos is that? I feel free speeding along the highway. I've mostly only driven around town, a little on the highway when my father was teaching me to drive, but not much.

The speed of the car is intoxicating, the windows are open, the hot summer air is blasting in and it's refreshing. I feel good about making the decision to go to the lake for the summer; already I'm daydreaming of girls in bikinis hitting on me – 'hey stud, wanna fuck?' Damn, I wish it was that easy.

I can feel my cock stiffening; a sense of freedom often has that affect on me; that coupled with the daydreaming I'm doing. I have on a loose pair of cotton gym shorts with no underwear. My 7 and a half inch cock is now poking out the bottom of my gym shorts. I grab my cock and wank it a little. Man could I use a jerk off right now. I contemplate jerking off while driving, but the trucks going by can see down into my little car, this keeps me in check. Oh, what do to? I really want to jerk off. I see a sign for a rest area 2 miles ahead and think 'perfect'. I come up to the rest area and pull off the road. There is a quiet area where no other cars are parked, I head over there and park the car. I grab my cock and start to have my way with myself. Man does this feel good. I really need to cum. I grab some napkins out of the glove box, just in time as I spew my load into the napkins. Oh, that feels so good. I just sit there for a while basking, lost in a daydream. I look at my watch, a half hour went by, I had better hit the road.

As I drive on I'm thinking about my uncle hiring me to work on his cottage. I can't figure out why he wants to hire me? He has so much money, he could hire the best contractor money can buy. My mother says it's his way of giving me money for college. She thinks he doesn't want to just give me the money; he wants me to work for it. I'm fine with that, I don't mind working outside in the summer, and I rather enjoy it. Uncle Ted is an executive for an international company, he makes tons of money and travels all over the world for his work, and he'll be gone most of the summer most likely.

I pull into the lake house driveway just about dinner time. Aunt Kathy comes out of the cottage door and greets me.

"How was the drive out?" she asks.

"Fine, no problems. Where is Uncle Ted?"

"He's taking a nap, come on in, do you need help with your luggage?"

"No, I can get it," I say as I pull my duffel bag from the back seat. "I packed light, it's summer, I didn't think I'd need much."

"Shorts and tee shirts mostly, the weather has been great so far," Aunt Kathy says as she leads me into the cottage and up to the guestroom.

"I'll let you get unpacked. There are clean towels in the bathroom for you if you want to freshen up. I'll be in the kitchen getting dinner ready."

I come downstairs after settling in to find dinner is almost ready. My Uncle Ted is up from his nap and comes over to shake my hand and says, "So glad you came out Robert, it's going to be a great summer. Our house is your house; you may come and go as you please. I only ask one thing, if you go out and party with the locals, don't drive if you've been drinking. Call us anytime, day or night, we'll come and get you, no questions asked."

"My mother told me the same thing." I said.

"Smart lady, your mother."

"What needs to be done on the cottage?" I ask.

"I just had a new roof put on and the cottage painted. The painters painted everything except the windows and trim. I need you to scrape and re-chalk the windows, then paint them along with the rest of the house trim. The same thing needs to be done with the boathouse. I have to go out of town tomorrow for a few weeks. I have all the tools, the paint, and supplies in the garage. If you need anything else, your Aunt Kathy will get it for you, just let her know."

The boathouse has always been a special place for me. When I visited in the past I loved hanging out in and around the boat house. My Uncle has an old wooden 1947 Chris-Craft runabout in the boathouse. That boat is immaculate, all varnished wood with leather seats. It has a 92 horse power Chrysler inboard engine. Whenever my family visited, Uncle Ted would always take us out for runs down the lake, it was magical. The boathouse is right on the water and he would drive that wooden runabout right in and out of the boathouse. There are docks attached to the boathouse where a small sailboat was always tied up. If the wind was up, Uncle Ted would take Mom, Aunt Kathy and me sailing. My father doesn't like the water; he would hang out in the house reading while Uncle Ted took us out. Also tied to the dock is a beat up runabout, a 16 foot fiberglass open bow boat with a 75 hp outboard. That boat was nothing special, it is just a work horse of a boat, but it's a fun boat to blast around the lake in. As I got older, starting around 15, my Uncle would let me take out the old beat up runabout or the sailboat by myself. I've never gotten to take out the Chris-Craft myself though; he's too protective of that thing.

There are canoes and rowboats tied up to the dock also; anyone who can swim can take them out. I've always enjoyed the lake; this summer should be no different.

"You can work when you want, you'll have all summer. Make use of the boats, I know you like to fish and sail." Uncle Ted is telling me as he hands me a drink. "Here, you're old enough now, but only in this house, and if we give it to you, you're still under age in this state. It's a gin and tonic; I don't suppose you've ever had one."

I take the drink and start guzzling it. "Whoa, easy there, it's not soda pop." Uncle Ted says as he is laughing at me.

We sit down at the table and have a nice dinner with good conversation. As I'm finishing my desert, I notice I'm feeling a little light headed, must be from the drink. I'm feeling a little horny too; maybe the alcohol is affecting me there also.

"I think I'll go down to the lake, I could use some fresh air," I announce as I slide my chair away from the table.

I head down to the boathouse and docks. I inhale the smells of the lake and I'm transformed by my new surroundings, I love this place. It's getting dark now and I feel like a swim. I strip my clothes off and jump in the lake. I love being naked outside, although I don't get vary many opportunities to hang out naked outside, whenever I can get the chance I will. It's so exotic to feel the sun or breeze on my cock and balls. Being naked outside makes me horny, and that usually leads to me jerking off. I've never had the opportunity to skinny dip before now, it feels awesome. I think, 'how could anyone ever want to wear a swim suit.'

I swim for a while then climb out of the water and head into the boathouse, I am still naked. I find a lounge chair near the old Chris-Craft and sit down. I adjust the chair in the reclined position and began to stroke my cock. The night air is wafting in the boathouse and over my cock as I stoke it. I spit on my cock to moisten it, the night air on my moist cock feels exotic. I cum all over my belly and feel completely satisfied.

I think I hear the back door of the boathouse close as I lie there basking. I jump and cover my groin. I say, "Anyone there?" No answer. I must have been hearing things. I run out of the boathouse along the dock and jump into the lake to clean off. I climb out, dress and return to the cottage.

The next few days were filled with early rise and fishing in the morning, working on the cottage windows at midday, then if the wind was up I'd go sailing, if not, swimming. At night I swim naked and jerk off in the boathouse.

Uncle Ted went out of town on business the morning after I arrived. Aunt Kathy has been enjoying taking care of me, she's been cooking and baking up a storm; I'm going to get fat if she doesn't stop plying me with baked goods. Aunt Kathy has always been nice to me, she is my special aunt; you know, that one relative that takes a special interest in you and treats you kindly. They had no kids themselves, so I guess I'm like a son to her.

Today I am working on a ladder on one of the upper windows. I hear my aunt talking to someone. I turn around and see her talking to a young girl in a bikini in at the edge of her yard and the neighbor's. Holy shit, this chick is hot; I almost fall off the ladder trying to get a better look. This girl has one hot body. Her face is kind of Plain Jane, but OMG, her body is off the charts. I see large breasts, thin waist, nice hips, and long legs; damn, what's not to like. From what I can see from here, she has auburn hair and milky skin. Her yellow string bikini is barely there, man that's one tiny bikini. My legs are getting weak. I fear I might fall off this fucking ladder.

Maybe I should descend to the ground before I fall, the timid side of my brain argues. If I go down now, I'll have to talk to her, my aunt will introduce us, I'm not ready for that. I don't dare go down. I pretend to work, and try in vain to hear what they were talking about. They seem very friendly. My aunt has her hand on the girl's waist and is caressing her back as she is talking to her. There is giggling and laughing coming from the two women as they chat. I have a fucking boner, good thing I'm facing the house. I am so hard, if I didn't have any pants on I could hook my cock under a rung on the ladder and help keep me from falling as I turn to look at this gorgeous creature talking to my aunt. I see them kiss goodbye and it looks like a lip lock, but I not sure - damn, what the fuck.

The girl heads back to her cottage and Aunt Kathy walks into her house. I go back to work on the windows. After a few minutes I realize I can't concentrate on scraping paint after seeing that hot chick talking to my aunt, I'm done for the day. I come down off the ladder, clean up the tools and head down to the lake for a swim.

When I come in for dinner, my aunt is smiling and humming some tune as she cooks, she is usually a happy sort, but this is a notch higher than normal. She keeps glancing over at me and smiling, something is up.

"The next door neighbor's daughter is visiting for the summer, her name is Molly, she is about your age, maybe a year or two older," Aunt Kathy says as soon as we sit down for dinner.

"Oh," I said, blushing a little. I don't know why I blushed. I feel funny talking about girls in front of my aunt, or any older authority figure for that matter. I guess it's because my mind goes right to sex, so I think they can read my mind.

"Are you trying to fix me up?" I ask her trying to deflect my embarrassment back to her.

"Well," she says, "not fix you up per se, but, you need to hang out with people your own age."

I fear my aunt knows I am still a virgin. This makes talking about girls or dating uncomfortable for me. One side of my brain is saying, 'I can do it myself, I'm not a looser.' The other half of my brain is screaming 'Help Me, I can't do this myself.'

I change the subject. "The windows need a lot more work than I thought. I'll need some more glazing compound next time you're in town."

For the rest of the dinner, my aunt didn't bring up dating or girls again. We chatted mostly about my recent school year and my plans for college.

After dinner I help my aunt with the dishes. As we finish, I say to her, "I'm going for sail, I'll see ya later." I head down to the docks and take the sailboat out. There is a nice breeze this evening and the sailing is fantastic. I wish the neighbor girl I saw earlier were here sailing with me. As I'm sailing along, I daydream of being with her, as lovers of course, but also simply as boyfriend and girlfriend. I've only known a few male friends, I have no sisters or close female cousins; I really don't know what it's like to have a close female companion. A sense of loneliness washes over me. I desperately need a girlfriend. I've only seen this girl once, from a ladder as she talked to my aunt, and here I am dreaming of her and me together doing all the things a couple does.

It's starting to get dark, I wish it would stay light a little longer, I want to stay out and sail and dream some more. As it gets near dark I return to the docks. I see a towel and what looks like a bikini on the dock, but I see no one around. I have to concentrate on docking the boat so I can't look everywhere. I tie up the boat and put the sails away. I look around the lake and finally see someone swimming. The swimmer is doing laps from the boat dock, out to a swim dock, about 50 yards out and back.

I want to run, the swimmer, is obviously a female, and she is obviously naked - skinny dipping. The timid side of my brain says 'get out of here before she sees you and thinks you're a pervert.' The bold side of my brain is saying, 'this is exactly the kind of talk that has kept you a virgin, now is your chance, stay.'

I decide to listen to my bold side tonight. For all I know, she knows I'm here. I'm not sure who she is, but I have a hunch it is the girl next door, my dream girl, the girl I saw in the bikini talking to Aunt Kathy. Molly is her name according to Aunt Kathy. If this is the girl next door, she would have seen the sailboat was not tied to the dock, she would have seen me sailing. If she knew I was here and is skinny dipping where I would find her bikini, then she shouldn't be surprised to see me.

"Hello Sailor Boy," comes a female's voice from out on the lake as she swims up to the dock where I am standing looking dumbfounded. I don't know what I should do or say. I attempt to smile suavely, but fear my smile cannot belie my nervousness.

"Well, are you going to join me or just stand there with your jaw on your chest?"

My bold side took over and says, 'It's go time!' I strip naked and jump in the lake. When I surface, I look around; I see her swimming back out to the swim dock. I start swimming out to the swim dock and soon pull up to the dock. I need something to hold onto, I sink when not in motion. I grab hold the swim dock with one arm and turn my body back toward shore. 'Where is Molly?' I wonder. She swims up to me and bumps into me. I feel something touch my cock, maybe it is her leg, or her hand, I don't know. She giggles and swims away around the other side of swim dock. She must have climbed up the ladder on the other side; I hear her feet pattering now on the swim dock. She comes over to the side I am still hanging onto and bends over, holding her hair back as she looks down at me still in the water.

"Are you coming up?"

An invite to come up and be naked with a female, a girl, a woman, a lady, it didn't matter what or who she was, this was what I've been longing for. Lake Pothos was been living up to its name tonight. I swim around to the ladder and climb up. She is sitting now on the edge with her legs dangling over the side. I sit next to her, keeping a foot or two between us. She scoots over so her hip is touching mine, skin touching skin, my god, what is in store for me tonight, my mind is racing.

"My name is Molly," she finally says.

"Robert," I reply boldly, attempting to overcome my inherent shyness.

She giggles at my awkwardness.

"I know, your Aunt told me all about you."

"She did?" I said thinking, 'did she tell you I was a virgin.' I am without words. I rack my brain for something to say, nothing is coming to mind. Oh that's a lie, plenty is coming to mind, just nothing I can blurt out. My mind is filled with things I won't say: like, 'damn, I love your hot body, can I touch it, are we going to fuck, can you help me with this virginity problem?'

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lake House Virgin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds