• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Under The Stars Ch. 02

Under The Stars Ch. 02

12

Darcy Lewis was used to waking up alone. In general, and after having sex with someone. She had hoped that wouldn't happen with Jane... or at least in the moments before she went to sleep she had hoped that, because let's face it Darcy never thought she'd actually get to have sex with the brainy brunette. Anyway, the point was Darcy had thought this would happen because it was typical of her track record, and worse a likely indication of Jane freaking out.

On the plus side Darcy was awoken by a horrid alarm, Jane's irritating little clock right in front of her face. That may not have sounded like a plus to a casual observer, but in reality it was kind of a big deal. It meant that no matter how much she was probably freaking out Jane, ever the early bird, had woken in Darcy's arms, panicked, and then instead of leaving Darcy to slowly burn under the desert heat she had found a way to wake Darcy up, even if she couldn't do it herself. Sure, Darcy's pessimistic side told her that Jane just wanted to get out of here, but no matter how hard she tried Darcy couldn't believe Jane wasn't concerned for her welfare. Jane was too good not too.

So after turning off the alarm Darcy yawned, stretched and then quickly got dressed, naturally finding her clothes neatly folded in a pile waiting for her in another sign that Jane cared. And that she was a neat freak.

The moment she woke up Darcy knew exactly what she had to do, but the moment she saw Jane she almost made the biggest mistake of her life. Jane, a hot mess at the best of times, looked up from frantically scribbling notes with wild hair and her big Bambi eyes and looked at Darcy with such terror. All Darcy wanted to do was take the other girl in her arms and gently comfort her by saying something, anything, they would make this ok. But if she did Darcy was sure she'd lose Jane forever. Not just as a potential lover but as anything, Jane more likely to freak out even more and push her away.

So even though it kind of broke her heart Darcy acted like nothing had ever happened. She started complaining about the heat, Jane's stupid alarm, a bunch of other stuff, then offered to drive. Jane had agreed and then Darcy continued yammering on like she always did when her boss didn't really have to concentrate on anything, the assistant talking the scientist's ear off yet never telling her what she so desperately wanted to say. Because here's the thing, Darcy actually had a shot with Jane Foster. A real, honest to God shot at a relationship with the most amazing person, inside and out, Darcy had ever known. So Darcy had to resist the urge to come on too strong and instead walk around on egg shells all-day, doing whatever she had to make Jane think she was going to let them forget about last night. Like that was an option.

Darcy's gamble paid off. Predictably Jane didn't fire her. Darcy was sure she wanted too, she could see it in her eyes, but Jane just couldn't do it. It would be wrong, and maybe, just maybe Jane had grown too attached to Darcy's awesome company. She didn't even seem to dissuade Darcy from accompanying her the next night, Jane barely putting up a fight as the younger brunette boarded the Winnebago and got in the driver's seat. Soon after they were in the middle of the desert underneath the starry night, Jane spending hours looking at the stars and taking notes while Darcy helped her out in the little ways she could.

Another six straight hours of work later, which was about the point Darcy usually began to convince Jane to go home so that they can get some sleep, Darcy finds Jane up on the roof doing something she doesn't begin to understand and frankly doesn't want too. What's important is Darcy brings her bad self and a replacement deckchair, the big plastic a little heavy but the busty brunette had little trouble holding it in one hand while using to climb the ladder.

As soon as she came into view Jane looked at her, the scientist momentarily relaxing until the chair came into view, "D, Darcy?"

"What? We broke the other one?" Darcy grinned wickedly, happy she could finally give Jane a flirty comment after a long day of holding her tongue.

Predictably Jane blushed and turned away while Darcy set up the new chair, firmly tied to the roof so she didn't have to worry about bringing it up and down. She then sat back and watched Jane work from, silently being reminded of many of the qualities she liked about the other woman, Darcy reminding herself of the rest as a way to psych herself up for she what was about to do.

"You know we're going to have to talk about it at some point, right?" Darcy finally whispered, the words sounding deafening in the desert.

There was a long pause, then without turning around to look at her assistant Jane stammered, "Darcy I'm, I'm... I'm so sorry. It, it was wrong... what I did to you, I, I put you in an awkward position, and basically forced you to... oh God I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry."

Darcy sat there, mouth a gape, trying to fully comprehend what she had just heard. Of course, she thought, of course Jane would actually think that she had taken advantage of Darcy somehow. Repressed herself into believing she was some kind of dirty old scientist forcing her intern into sex for her own selfish gain. Hell, Jane had probably even convinced herself Darcy didn't even like her in that way, proving once and for all that as scientifically brilliant as she could be Jane Foster was absolutely clueless when it came to people liking her.

Realising Jane was still stammering out an apology Darcy interrupted, "It's ok, you didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes I did!" Jane insisted loudly, before lowering her voice like there was anyone around to hear them, "You're my intern Darcy. And a woman. Not, not that that's wrong in of itself if your into that, the woman part, but I'm not and even if I was its still against the rules. It's still sexual harassment."

Ok, this was ridiculous. Adorable, but ridiculous, and Darcy was struggling not to say so and possibly fuck up her one precious chance with Jane Foster. Of course if she didn't take that chance now Darcy was pretty sure it would expire, so she very slowly got up and started to approach Jane while the scientist was staring at the floor. When she was almost there she softly said, "Jane, look at me."

Looking up Jane froze momentarily then began, "Darcy, I-"

"Do you seriously not know how beautiful you are?" Darcy interrupted, then when Jane looked down added in disbelief, "Oh my God, you really don't."

There was a pause and then Jane let out a humourless laugh, "The girls at school used to call me Plain Jane."

"Then they were jealous. Or idiots. Or both." Darcy said without hesitation, honestly offended by Jane's insecurities. Or accurately the bitches responsible for them. Or at least partly so. Not that it matters now. No, what mattered was that Jane didn't seem to believe her, prompting Darcy to add, "Seriously Jane, every school has 'plastics' and they're all bitches. You shouldn't need Mean Girls to tell you that. Heck, in my school I got called all kinds of things, didn't stop me from growing up to be awesome. Well, kind of good but with an awesome rack, because you're totally the awesome one. Awesome... kind... brilliant... sexy... and so very, very not plain."

During the last sentence Darcy paused in between the first couple of words to emphasise them and to slowly, cautiously step into Jane's personal space. Jane froze but didn't protest, not even when Darcy awkwardly reached out, gently cupped her face and convince the other girl to look her in the eye.

After they stared at each other for a few seconds Darcy mumbled, "Everything about you is beautiful Jane. Everything."

With that Darcy slowly lent forward and pressed her lips against Jane's. A terrifying and incredibly awkward few seconds followed which felt like an eternity. Then Jane slowly and hesitantly started kissing Darcy back, the younger girl inwardly letting out a sigh of relief as both brunettes seemed to melt into the kiss. That kiss may have been slow to start but once it got going it really heated up fast and it was all because of Jane, the brainy brunette shoving her tongue into Darcy's mouth and beginning to kiss her intern with almost desperate need. And for someone who claim she wasn't into women Jane's hands seemed very eager to explore Darcy's very feminine curves, especially the assistant's big round ass and mountainous tits.

Of course when they inevitably broke apart for air Jane totally regressed to hesitation mode. So Darcy kissed her again. And again, and again, and again, Jane always hesitant at the beginning and end but totally into it during the middle.

Finally Darcy switches to gently kissing Jane's neck which gives her boss a chance to complain, "Da, oh, Darcy, ohhhhh, this, this is still wrong. Ohhhhhh we can't do this. Oooooooh you have to stop. Mmmmmm you're still my intern, ooooooohhhhhh, what, oh, what would people think?"

"Fuck people!" Darcy said bluntly before quickly adding, "You shouldn't waste time worrying what other people think about you... or what you do... in your personal life... because it's nobody's business. But come on Jane, you really think I'm going to rat you out?"

At first Darcy spoke softly into Jane's ear in between kisses to her neck each time she paused, then she pulled back to look in Jane's eyes to try and show how serious she was. That Jane really could trust her. And it seemed to work, Jane lowering her gaze and mumbling, "No. I, I don't think you would. And I know no one can see us right now, but if we keep doing this someone will come along and we'll get caught. Not, not that I want to keep doing this. Not really I ooooooohhhhhhhh, I swear, mmmmmm, please, ohhhhhh, please stop doing that."

To prove her point Darcy briefly kissed Jane's neck again, immediately stopping when she was asked to and questioning, "You really don't like that? Because it sounds like you do. Besides, as a scientist surely you should experiment to make sure. I mean, that's what we did last night, but surely just one test doesn't make for a conclusive study. Especially not one that was so... rushed. I think we should try it again to make sure you're really not into this. Maybe a few times. I mean, you already crossed the 'don't sleep with your intern' line, you might as well make good use of it."

There was a long pause making Darcy think she had pushed Jane too far with that last comment. Then, her voice barely above a whisper, Jane replied, "Just... just one more test."

Darcy's eyes lit up, "Sure, absolutely."

It was a total lie, Darcy would spend the rest of her internship and maybe her life trying to get into Jane's pants, but hey, it was for her boss's own good. Besides, it wasn't like Jane sounded very convincing as she moaned, "I'm oooooohhhhhhh, I'm serious Darcy. We, mmmmmmm, we can never do this again. It's, it's wrong. Naughty. Bad. Ooooooooh, so very, very, ohhhhhhhh Darcy! Darcy don't stop, please, I, oh, oooooohhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddd Darcy! Oh Gosh!"

Jane should have known it was hopeless. After all she was only human. How could she be expected to resist a sex goddess like Darcy Lewis? Surely no one could do that. Or at least that's what Jane comforted herself with.

It wasn't like Jane thought she was some kind of hideous little troll. She knew she was attractive, but she was just... plain. That's why even well into her adulthood she remembered 'Plain Jane'. She didn't remember how it started, she didn't remember who first said it, but it didn't matter because it was so accurate. Worse it tapped into Jane's fear of being ordinary. Or more accurately not being smart enough. Not good enough to make her dreams come true. After all she was Plain Jane, her mind was all she really had. That's why it baffled her that someone like Darcy could be attracted to her.

Jane still remembered the first time she saw Darcy. She had been outside her office waiting for her interview, headphones planted in her ears and completely oblivious to being watched, Jane's very first thought about Darcy being that she was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Immediately Jane had been jealous of her, or at least she thought she was. It was what made the most sense given just how amazing Darcy looked, the embodiment of everything Jane wasn't. But now, even as she tried to tell herself she was straight Jane found herself once again questioning her sexuality.

After all Darcy was driving her crazy and she hadn't even moved away from her neck, merely escalating things slightly from just kissing to adding sucking and nipping at the flesh into the equation, no doubt leaving a hickey which would remind Jane of her weakness. When Jane was absolutely sure there was some kind of mark Darcy kissed her again, this time the older brunette not even having the decency to hesitate before hungrily kissing back like the other girl's lips were crucial to her survival.

That seemed to go on for a while, then Jane's shirt was being removed, Darcy effortlessly undoing the buttons and taking it off before moving to her boss's top. The extra layer was good for the desert night, and Jane had somehow convinced herself it would save her from her intern's touch, or at least quell Darcy's interest. It was a failure on both accounts, especially the latter given the look in Darcy's eyes once they broke apart, that hungry kiss hypnotising Jane into quickly lifting her upper arms so she could help the removal of the offending item. It also made her want to remove Darcy's top. Because Jane, as a straight woman, had absolutely not been thinking about what was underneath that top all day and her hands did not rip the fabric to get off Darcy's body because she wanted to see the breasts of a girl 10 years her junior. Except she totally did, Jane once again being reduced to an neanderthal at those bra clad breasts.

It wasn't fair. They shouldn't be that big. Certainly not naturally. Not any other way either, but especially not naturally. It was obscene. They should be illegal. Oh God!

After about a full minute of staring Jane literally ripped Darcy's bra off to get at those massive mountains of flesh, the scientist first pressing her face to the soft flesh like she had no idea what to do next. Then she took one of Darcy's nipples into her mouth, both women letting out a long moan as Jane once again became lost in her lust for Darcy's big tits which the 'straight' woman thought crossed the line from acceptable to downright indecent even by the standards of a full-blown lesbian. Not that she was a lesbian, it was just the way she was acting was so very obscene, and yet Jane just couldn't help herself. Darcy's boobs were just so big, soft and wonderful.

Darcy smiled, Jane really was a breast girl. In fact, Darcy didn't think she'd ever been with someone who was this into the twins, which was really saying something because ever since they had grown to their full-size her big boobs had attracted a lot of breast girls, and of course breast guys. That it was innocent and obviously sexually repressed Jane Foster who was this much into her tits was so beyond a turn on Darcy wanted to invent a whole new word for it, but honestly she was too distracted by the eager mouth and tongue worshipping her chest.

Sure, Jane was still sloppy and inexperienced, and she spent maybe a little too much time motor-boating and just rubbing her face against the younger brunette's soft mountains of flesh, but honestly Darcy just found it endearing. Besides she wasn't about to complain, especially as Jane spent plenty of time sliding her lips all around her boobs, kissing every sensitive part of Darcy's chest while mostly concentrating on her nipples.

Whether she was aware of it or not Jane even bit down on those nipples with just the right amount of pressure Darcy liked. Well, maybe Darcy would have liked it a little harder, but it was just enough to make the sex extra spicy, and considering she was on top of the Winnebago fucking her boss in the middle of nowhere underneath a beautiful starry sky it was already plenty spicy. Of course mostly Jane concentrated on licking and sucking Darcy's nipples, the scientist's mouth glued to one of those balls of flesh at all times she was gently licking and sucking on them, then not so gently, then an ever-changing rhythm which Darcy adored.

As Jane was clearly having so much fun Darcy let her continue for what felt like hours as the experience slowly turned from fantastic to frustrating. Then just as Darcy feared she would lose control Jane started to move lower. And Darcy wanted to just let Jane keep going, but that would have been just a repeat of last night, and as tempting as that was Darcy had promised herself things would be different this time. Better. Well, better for Jane at least. So Darcy did what she had to do in the hopes that it would help her get what she truly wanted.

"Jane... Jane... JANE!" Darcy repeated until she had her boss's attention, "I hate to stop you, really I do, but that's the same experiment we did last time, and as much as I enjoyed that we should probably change it up a bit. Maybe take things a little more slowly. Here, let me show you what I mean."

With that Darcy gave Jane one of those soft, seductive kisses which rendered her brilliant brain useless. Not that her mind had been functioning properly for the last few minutes, or even hours, Jane once again considering firing Darcy because of her distracting ways only to again quickly calm herself with the knowledge that even with the busty brunette around she had got plenty done. Then Jane quickly forgot such things as Darcy broke the kiss and moved on to the older woman's neck, giving Jane a chance to observe her surroundings and frown in surprise.

When had they made it over to the chairs? Had they teleported? And what happened to her pants? And Darcy's? And had Darcy even been wearing underwear? Because she wasn't now and, wait, there had been some movement during the earlier kissing. And Jane definitely remembered lying on top of Darcy as she was licking and sucking her boobs. But had she been in that position from the start, or had she been sitting down first? Jane's muddled mind was kind of confused, but she quickly forgot about it again as Darcy effortlessly removed her bra, switched their positions and started kissing down Jane's body.

Initially Jane was embarrassed. As inferior as she felt compared to Darcy in the looks department it was nothing to the inadequacy Jane felt when she looked at, or even thought of, her own B cups went compared to the younger girl's double Ds. Or was it triple Ds? Double Es? Jane wasn't sure what Darcy's monstrous bra size was and she would never, ever ask her.

Jane immediately lost her train of thought when she felt a soft pair of lips wrap around her left nipple, the astrophysicist's head flying back as she let out a long moan of pleasure. Again Darcy quickly showed Jane the difference between a fumbling idiot who had no idea what she was doing and inexperienced sex goddess, the busty brunette using her mouth, tongue and fingers to do things to her that the scientist could barely comprehend. Not that they were that different to what men had done to her, it was just that Darcy was so much more slow, gentle and thorough, the intern handling Jane's tiny titties like they actually deserved her attention.

If Darcy had known what Jane was thinking she would have repressed a laugh and told her that her pretty titties were definitely deserving of attention. In fact Darcy was having to bite her tongue almost literally to stop herself from praising Jane's beautiful body, which was really difficult for the loudmouth brunette. However as much as she liked speaking her mind Darcy loved sleeping with Jane, so she could just keep her mouth shut so she wouldn't freak out the insecure beauty. Besides, Darcy had a more important job for her mouth right now. And her tongue for that matter.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Under The Stars Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 7 milliseconds